Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 22 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2018, 3:36 pm

Rin nodded, seeming frozen in place otherwise, her face still red. Apparently, she didn't have any intentions of standing again any time soon.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2018, 3:41 pm

"Do you know if there are any places they strike more often than others?" Takumi asked, slowly calming down now that he wasn't looking at Rin for more than moments at a time.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2018, 3:46 pm

"Uhm..." She said, thinking, scooting into a more proper sitting position and crossing her legs, her hands fidgeting against her calves. "Truck stops that have little staff and middle of nowhere roads where vehicles are prone to breakdowns..."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2018, 3:58 pm

"So we should go to one of those and wait to kidnap one and kill any others that might appear?" Takumi figured, asking, turning around momentarily to be able to see her answer were she to give a nod. He was glad that she wasn't in such a suggestive pose anymore...
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2018, 4:01 pm

"We could bait one of them..." She mumbled the words, seeming unwilling to actually say them allowed, or at least to let on that she'd considered the option.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2018, 4:10 pm

"Not with you, we're not," Takumi said, almost as soon as he heard the word 'bait.' In his mind, there was no need. It'd make things quicker, but that was no reason to put Rin in any more danger than she needed to be in. He didn't consider himself.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2018, 4:12 pm

Neither did she, for that matter --- consider him, that is. As it stood, that meant that no one would be bait. That made things more difficult; it meant that they'd have to specifically seek them out. Perhaps, she thought, they could wait at a gas station? She didn't much like the idea, however, figuring that more than one person would be present for such a pickup site as that. "What do you recommend?" Rin asked finally, moving to sit on the bed, leaning back like she had been before so that she could stare up at the ceiling while she thought, oblivious to how he saw the position.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2018, 4:18 pm

Takumi turned from the map again, figuring that her moving to the bed would mean that she would be sitting somewhat normally. Along with the regret from that decision, the map suddenly got interesting again. "We wait where we expect them to strike, like a petrol station out of the way, and capture just one. If we have a good position to watch that station from we can probably use our resonance to take care of them before they know what's up. It's perfect for ambush."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2018, 4:20 pm

Rin nodded, suddenly flopping back on the bed, arms stretched over her head as she stretched her limbs out languidly. It seemed that she was getting comfortable, now, unwilling to get up and start the hunt. "Do we want to use a resonance for it, or simply draw out a net?" Her eyes went wide suddenly and she sat back up in that strange, lazy position as before, a big smile on her face, "Can I use a netball???"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2018, 4:28 pm

"Our resonance is still drawing. It's just... Actively drawing," Takumi said, shrugging, though turned to her with a smile. "But you can do what you like."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2018, 4:29 pm

Rin giggled, flopping back on the bed and kicking her feet wildly, seeming more pleased with this response than she should have been.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2018, 4:34 pm

So cute..! 

Takumi's smile turned to a grin with Rin's excited and happy response. He couldn't deny that he absolutely loved when she showed this side of her.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2018, 4:36 pm

"You're not going to make me wear down his HP or anything, are ya?" She said jokingly, laughing almost immediately after the words escaped her, looking up at the ceiling even still. Her head reached up, a single finger tracing lines in the air above her.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2018, 4:43 pm

Takumi also laughed, shaking his head afterwards. "It would be inconvenient if that were the case. Throw and catch. Easy."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2018, 4:44 pm

Her face suddenly paled and her hand stopped moving, falling to the bed with her shortly. Instead of her explaining, she simply made a high pitched whine.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2018, 4:51 pm

Oh. So it wasn't just aiming with things like rifles and bows... He walked over to her, crouching down next to and leaning on the edge of the bed. "I'm sorry..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2018, 4:52 pm

She flopped her head over, in a motion reminiscent of a toddler throwing a fit, a pout on her face. "I wanna be a Pokemon trainer..." Her eyes looked like those of a puppy, as if she was expecting him to magically be able to fix the problem for her in some way.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2018, 5:03 pm

"You could draw Pokémon..." Takumi suggested, that being the first thing that came to his head. He also reached out along the top of the bed, taking hold of one of Rin's hands with both of his own; he idly played with her fingers while thinking of additional solutions.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2018, 5:08 pm

Her eyes went wide for a second before she relaxed again, making a crooked, thoughtful smile soon after. The thought of summoning a Pokemon into the real world was appealing, but it meant that it would disappear as soon as he transformed back. It would be of little use. Rolling onto her side, she swapped the hand he was holding for her other one, using the stolen one to prop her head up as she lay there in front of him, thinking. Her inability to aim was always a problem, but it was something that training and practice had done little to effect. That was why she liked area of effect attacks, and why she liked to strike out with her bandages at close range.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2018, 5:15 pm

"Make a caterpie catch the Egg with string shot or something," Takumi went on when Rin didn't dismiss the idea verbally, shrugging.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2018, 5:18 pm

She made a bit of a pout, shrugging, idly playing with the lines on the bed. "That's an option..." A smirk appeared suddenly and she reached forward, balancing herself haphazardly. Jokingly pinching his cheek a bit, her eyes danced as she teased, "I could summon a Smeargle..."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2018, 5:28 pm

Takumi pouted at her joke, though he didn't say or do anything to argue against the idea. The similarities were unarguable. After a moment, though, he looked away blushing a little. "You've got me already, so you don't need it."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2018, 5:45 pm

A little smirk played at the edge of her lip, and she tried to force his gaze back on her with the hand that was still at his face, "Oh, do I, now...?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2018, 5:49 pm

He didn't try to fight her hand and looked back easily. "Y-yes? Why?" he asked, wondering what that expression meant.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2018, 5:51 pm

Her eyes danced as she looked at him, smirking wider. "Why don't you prove that then, petto?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)
Page 7 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 22 ... 37  Next