Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 23 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2018, 8:37 pm

Finding him, finally playing along, she closed her eyes as well, humming softly against his lips before slowly pulling away. There was a strange smile on her face, now, an expression painted with amusement and a sort of peaceful high.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2018, 8:44 pm

Takumi slowly opened his eyes after they parted, blinking once or twice once they were. Not quite as slowly, a smile made its way onto his face again. "That was... Unexpected... But welcome..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2018, 8:48 pm

Her face flushed and she looked away, somehow bashful, now. It wasn't like she hadn't experienced intimacy before; claiming otherwise would have been a flat-out lie. The newness of this all was what got her, though, the newness and earnest of their budding relationship. There was something genuine about the two of them, something that meant that all guards were down. It was... right. Still, she couldn't speak, playing shy, now.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2018, 8:57 pm

Takumi let himself fall back onto the bed, looking between the ceiling and Rin. She was looking embarrassed while he wasn't -as much- so an idea popped into his head for a change. "I love you," he said happily, in English rather than the Japanese that he had used the first time he did so.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2018, 9:01 pm

Her immediate response was to freeze, face draining of color before flushing with it. Her secondary response was to roll over and slam her face into the nearest pillow. She didn't repeat the sentiment; in fact, she couldn't seem to find her voice again.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2018, 9:07 pm

Takumi laughed quietly at her response, sitting back up after he was done to quietly wait for her to calm back down. He was nice like that.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2018, 9:12 pm

If she had known that this was him "being nice," she might have said something about it. Instead, she did not, for that would be metaknowledge, and thus not allowed in this context. As such, she remained hidden, reaching over to grab her bear and cuddle it in lieu of responding like an adult.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2018, 9:21 pm

Takumi was reminded by that action that he could be the one that Rin is cuddling. Not that he was jealous, now, like he was before; he had it much better than either of the bears. Still he also remembered, coincidentally, that they had something to do. He huffed at the thought, since he really didn't want to.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2018, 9:31 pm

Rin was no more eager to get to their mission than he was, though she was also dealing with other issues, such as not being able to have the tables turned back on her. She was far too used to Takumi being the following, the quiet one. Maybe, if she waited here long enough they'd just... conveniently skip the mission for today... and chalk it up to... Planning? Yeah, that!
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2018, 9:40 pm

Takumi wasn't going to mention it if she didn't. He instead decided to, fairly uncharacteristically, to stop waiting for Rin to do something which wasn't shoving her face in a pillow and instead lay down alongside her, on his side, facing her.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2018, 9:43 pm

The meister noticed the shift in weight on the bed, though she wasn't quite aware of how close he was. If she had known, he might of startled her into jumping off the bed. Oh, well. No bodily harm was good.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2018, 9:50 pm

Huh. Takumi maybe just a little bit understood why Rin reacted with climbing on top of him when he was trying to look annoyed. Perhaps hers was a little more extreme than what he felt, since she was so unused to not getting her way, but... He wanted to do something similar. He was being nice, though...
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2018, 9:53 pm

Curling up around her bear, she settled to think that there was no chance of him trying to get back at her for her earlier murder attempts transgressions. Perhaps she was living in a bubble of illusion, but what would she know...?
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2018, 10:06 pm

He huffed quietly. He was right there! He was also slowly finding out that she wasn't going to stop trying to push her face through a pillow and hugging the bear. Well, he was beyond being nice. His niceness ran out. He wasn't going to be quite as bad as Rin was, but he wasn't going to do nothing. At first, he simply scooted a little closer yet and put an arm around her.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2018, 10:07 pm

Startled, she jolted, straightening a bit as a minor measure of panic took over. It lasted only a moment, and thankfully her bandages weren't summoned in the process. Turning her head, she gave him a look with a raised brow, seeming to ask him what he was doing without speaking.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2018, 10:18 pm

He answered her with a pout and a slight tug towards himself with the arm that was around her. He hoped that was good enough to show her what he wanted, which was cuddles.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2018, 10:20 pm

Rin followed his lead without a word, content to rest against him, to share his heat. It was pleasant, comfortable, sweet. She liked this new change of pace. It was... nice. No pressure, no impossible expectations. Just gentle love...
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2018, 10:35 pm

Takumi curled just a little as she did just as he had hoped, the hand of the arm that was around her gently tracing patterns across her back. He was so happy, to be together like this with Rin, now that he could be with her.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2018, 10:38 pm

Humming happily, Rin accepted her fate as the little spoon in his jetpack endeavor, the sound escaping her reminiscent of purring. "It feels like you're drawing on me..."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2018, 10:49 pm

"Does it?" Takumi asked, pausing for a moment before continuing again. He wondered... If he did draw, or write, something on her, would she be able to get what it is? Only one way to see. Cliche as ever, he started writing out the kanji for 'I love you.' Twice in a short amount of time perhaps felt like a little too much... Oh well.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2018, 3:59 pm

She paused, noticing that he had taken to actually drawing on her, though she was unable to decipher what it was. A single character would have been easier, but even then, there would be no guarantees. Instead, she settled for the prospect of what he most likely put, assuming thus that it was some manner of flirting. Turning over once more, she reached a hand out to pull his face closer to hers, planting another kiss against his lips.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2018, 4:14 pm

Takumi assumed by that reaction, incorrectly, that she had managed to figure by way of feeling what he wrote rather than simply figuring it out by way of how they had been interacting. It didn't matter either way, though, as the result was still favourable. Even if Rin was looking to make it a simple peck, he would have leaned towards her to extend it; he found that he quite liked the longer version.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2018, 1:55 pm

When she started to move away and noticed that he was following after, she giggled against his lips and moved closer. Clearly, he didn't want to end the kiss just yet. As such, she let it deepen, wondering just how far it might go.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2018, 2:08 pm

White Takumi was eager to increase the length of their kisses, he was still too timid to try anything else. He didn't feel like he was in any sort of hurry either way, so he was in no rush regardless.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2018, 2:22 pm

Content with their current pace, Rin did nothing to push it further than it further than the kiss was already at. She did, however, roll over to face him, as the position previously was straining her neck a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)
Page 9 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 23 ... 37  Next