Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 24 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2018, 4:12 pm

Rin nodded, carefully seating herself on the surface of the overhang, looking out as far as her eyes would allow her to. Like what?
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2018, 4:22 pm

Takumi thought for a moment, thinking of games that might work. A word game... That could be distracting... Wait! If they were already watching the area, there was one that was perfect: "I spy?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2018, 4:51 pm

Rin blinked several times, hesitating in her answer as she did so; how could he see anything well enough for a game like that? Whatever, she might as well play along. It could turn out comical, at any rate. If you want. You start.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2018, 4:57 pm

"I spy, with my little eye... Something beginning with B." Takumi thought as he looked around and spotted something. It was a boulder, a little larger than most of the rocks in the area. It was a little bit off to the side of the other side of the road.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2018, 8:50 pm

Rin furrowed her brows a bit, sitting down and trying to figure out where he was looking. After several minutes of squinting and looking around for literally anything that could potentially start with that letter, she gave up, grumbling in way of doing so instead of actually admitting it.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2018, 8:53 pm

"I...It's a boulder! It's over there by the road, the bigger one..." Takumi gave her the answer as soon as he saw that she was frustrated by quite literally the first question he asked. It wasn't as if he picked anything too difficult. He didn't prompt her turn, but did stay silent in case she did want to try.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2018, 8:58 pm

By the sound and looks of things, Rin had opted to be done with the game before it could really begin. In relative, incoherent silence, she mumbled about things being too blurry, and how could anyone guess such a thing. It honestly didn't occur to her that the boulder had, in fact, been within normal visible range.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2018, 9:03 pm

With them both being otherwise entirely silent and sitting still as not to be visible or audible, her mumbling was anything but quiet to him. Concern painted the tone that his 'voice' took on. "Rin. What do you mean, blurry?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2018, 9:38 am

Rin seemed only to become more irritated upon being prompted with the question, glaring down the ends of the road alternatively. Fuzzy, like someone smudged the drawing. The roads sounded bitter, even in her head, though she didn't address it, watching for any movement that might signal a car.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2018, 10:17 am

"Rin, you realise that that isn't meant to happen, right? Have you ever gone to get an eye test?" Takumi asked, the concerned tone of voice still there, though his concern for her irritation now was minimal. This was more important than not getting Rin's feathers ruffled.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2018, 2:00 pm

She huffed at him, waving a hand in the air, not that it could be seen; the spoiled little rich kid was showing her colors again. Why would I need to?
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2018, 3:02 pm

"Rin.. If you see things as blurred your eyes are not good. Tell me, how do you think I manage to paint things which are far away? I do it all the time." he explained. "I can see clearly. I do not have blurry vision. Nothing is smudged, as you say."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2018, 6:35 pm

She waved her hand again, folding her arms as she stared out at the horizon. At this point, she seemed content to ignore his words.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2018, 6:45 pm

"I will not give up on getting you to an opticians even if I have to drag you." Takumi said, suppressing the urge to transform and do something unlike himself, such as dragging her to the middle of the canopy and heaven forbid giving her a telling off. He resigned to asking her to do something which might help convince her that something is actually wrong. "I need you to write something for me, with me. Me-ga-ne," he said the word with emphasis on each syllable.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2018, 10:07 am

No. She thought back, the tone firm and clearly an attempt at making him drop the subject. She knew better, of course, but that didn't stop her from trying. Besides, there was no telling when their target might show up, and Rin was far from in the mood to start a petty argument, especially one that they might not get the chance to finish.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2018, 10:10 am

Takumi whined quietly at her response, though he certainly didn't give up. Asking her to do something that she didn't want to was not going to work, so making her want to was about the only course of action left. Underhanded tactics it was, and Takumi wasn't going to give up until she at least tried a pair, real or not. "I think you'd look cute in glasses... Shame."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2018, 10:15 am

Stow it. She said immediately, dismissing her words and trying to focus on the task at hand. Rin didn't want to think about glasses. She didn't want to think about needing a doctor, didn't want to think about anything that would spoil her family's perception of her being "perfect." Hell, that perception might be the only thing that would allow them to be together; regardless, there were probably worse things that needing glasses, to them. Still, she didn't want to think about it; the thought was just angrily sticking in her head. Such a frustration... she thought, to herself rather than to him.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2018, 10:21 am

There's always the option of contacts, but... Really, you would look good in glasses. Hey, some people even wear glasses as fashion accessories, nobody would even have to know that they are real. Takumi went on with trying to convince her, regardless of what she said or what really seemed to be the best thing to do in their current situation. Takumi was still looking at both ends of the road from within his weapon form. It's not like it was difficult for him.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2018, 10:24 am

Glaring down at the weapon, she held up her middle finger in front of it, knowing that he would notice one way or another. Still, they had a mission. That would come first. With the camouflage active, she moved to sit and hang her feet over the edge of the canopy, looking both ways. A net launcher wouldn't necessarily require proper aiming, right...?
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2018, 10:31 am

"Whatever. I'll let it go for now." Takumi said, wishing for a moment that his weapon form was bigger so he could appear within it's surface and show just how disappointed he was looking. Whatever. Back to watching dirt, dust, and old tarmac.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2018, 10:37 am

With all attempts at distractions to pass the time now dashed, there was little else left for the two of them to do but sit and wait. They got lucky enough that a small car pulled up down one end of the road, going slow enough that it was probably fair to assume that it was running on fumes. Rin got up to move and watch the occupant, a woman, wipe sweat away and set about getting gas. The woman disappeared into the store for a minute, presumably prepaying, before returning to her car to pump. She seemed relieved; this was, after all, the only gas station for several miles. Nothing seemed terribly off, until another vehicle, an older truck that otherwise didn't stand out much, appeared from the other end of the road. Rin didn't quite see it clearly until it got closer, at which point it parked in front of the store rather than at a pump. A single man went inside, glancing at the oblivious woman for a moment. The meister looked at the weapon, appearing worried, now.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2018, 10:41 am

"Draw a weapon, then check them for signs of corruption." Takumi said, apparently agreeing that the truck looked off and so did the men. He did prevent himself from adding and 'if you can' to the end of his request. Things were serious now, so he had to be serious too. "Then, if they are who we are looking for, use either our resonance or something else to catch one. It's up to you."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2018, 10:51 am

Using her bandages, she pulled herself over so that she was on top of the building, looking down at the truck. There was one other man inside, and while he didn't give off a red signature, the one that had gone inside was. She didn't like the thought of dealing with two of them, but she much prefered two over the entire gang. This would have to do. Feeding him her wavelength, she worked to push them towards resonance, preparing to snag them both.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2018, 11:02 am

As Takumi was given her wavelength, he bounced it back towards her as was required. Soon, they were ready to 'paint' the frame in the air. After that appeared, it'd only be a matter of time before someone noticed it. A floating frame was hard to miss, especially when it's surface moved around.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2018, 11:04 am

Rin waited until she saw the other man come back outside. At the point, she kept low on her perch and set her focus where the woman's car was. Slashing the air with the brush, she watched the frame appear and the men come into view. One talked quietly enough that she couldn't hear him, and apparently, the woman couldn't either, giving them both strange, confused looks. The meister didn't let them get close enough to her that she'd be a risk for the capture, drawing a net over the two of them and quickly scribbling barbed wire, or its equivalent, on her bandages in Kanji before the effect could settle in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)
Page 11 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 24 ... 37  Next