Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 27 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2018, 12:47 pm

She followed after him, fingers rolling over the spool for her bandages as she retracted them onto it. Sleep seemed like it might be a good idea, but they'd already skipped a meal, with their hunt and this morning's cuddling, so room service quickly became the best option in her mind. Ignoring the weird looks she was receiving as the bandages shifted under her clothing and wound themselves around the spool, she walked inside with her partner, beelining up to their room.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2018, 12:55 pm

Takumi simply followed Rin up to their room, with no reason to go anywhere else and with all the reasons to do so.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2018, 1:04 pm

Once inside, she kicked off her shoes and began undoing her hair, trying to relax as she pulled free her coat and the neckerchief of the outfit. It had looked nice, certainly, but in the heat with the constriction of it all, it was more than she was willing to keep on when she didn't have to. She didn't bother to start seeing if Takumi cared until she started loosening the top, pulling it up from where it had been tucked into her belted skirt. She still had the button-up, skirt, belt, and tights on, at least, but she wasn't sure what it would take before she reduced him to a blithering mess and that wasn't what she was going for.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2018, 1:12 pm

Takumi at the moment was busy getting his own layers off, since he had spent the majority of the day in a coat, so he wasn't paying much attention to what Rin was doing. Of course, until Rin had less clothes on than she did usually, Takumi would probably start to feel rather awkward, though what she had on at that moment didn't quite qualify for that.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2018, 1:18 pm

Since he hadn't responded, she removed the melt to give her middle some breathing room before sitting on the bed and sneaking her tights off, dismissing them as quickly as she could. Two pieces of clothing, besides her undergarments, felt reasonable enough, and besides, she'd almost only been in her bandages when they'd met. This much skin shouldn't bother him, though she felt a bit awkward, now, knowing the chemistry between them went beyond their partnership. Deciding that not thinking about it too much would make it far easier to actually concentrate, she went to look up what they could order from their room.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2018, 1:28 pm

Takumi had simply sat himself down on one of the beds. After the whole day, just sitting down on something soft and comfortable was welcome.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2018, 1:41 pm

"What do you want to eat?" She asked, reading through the options as best she could, translating some with her phone.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2018, 1:43 pm

"You're asking me as if I know about Mexican food beyond tacos," Takumi said, finally getting up to go and see for himself what was on offer, even if his point still stood. Maybe he'd recognise something or other.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2018, 1:45 pm

She pushed the room service menu over to him. Of course, being the modern world, there were still fast food options they could call in or go to if that was preferred. Herself, she kind of just wanted to bury herself in french fries. And ice cream.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2018, 1:55 pm

He looked over the menu and didn't see anything on there that really made any sense to him. He sighed, returning it to Rin. "Just get whatever you like, I'll have the same."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2018, 2:12 pm

She groaned, shaking her head. "We're about to get burgers then." Rin told him. The Toromaki might as well take advantage of not needing to keep up appearances while she was here. If that meant junk food, cuddles, and crappy television then she was all for it.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2018, 2:15 pm

"That's fine," Takumi said, smiling. He came to Mexico to kill Kishin Eggs, not to sample local cuisine. Burgers were just fine by him.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2018, 2:18 pm

Rin nodded, calling the front desk, taking a moment to get an English speaker before ordering their food. It'd take a little bit, but that was fine. She also snuck in some milkshakes to the order, and sodas, before going over and flopping on the bed, tilting her head back and towards the ceiling while she sighed, letting her hair go wild.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2018, 2:24 pm

Once Rin had flopped down on the bed, Takumi chose to stand up and sit himself down next to her, in the middle of the bed, cross legged and facing her. "Didn't know you liked that sort of food."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2018, 2:33 pm

"Haven't had much of a chance to try it," Rin said, abandoning any illusion of proper speech, just trying to relax. Reaching down, she unclipped her spool and set it aside, as well. "I might as well enjoy it while there's no one around to tell on me."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2018, 2:36 pm

Takumi frowned at this reminder that everyone expected her to be more than any one person should be expected to be at her age, though barring that said nothing about it. "It's not good to eat all the time, so I think that's for the best,"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2018, 2:41 pm

"But ice cream," She whined, acting particularly childlike before giggling and rolling on her side to face him, grinning mischeviously.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2018, 2:43 pm

"If you want ice cream back home, you can ask me to smuggle some into your room. Nobody would be the wiser," Takumi joked, though only partially, since he would do that if she did ask. He didn't quite take note of her look, though, while saying that.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2018, 2:50 pm

"Ohhh~?" She teased, letting a sort of coo into her voice; his words made the expression worse, and she was smirking at him, "You'd just... sneak into my room like that...?" If he were to look at her after she'd said that, as if to verify he'd heard her correctly, she'd have her tongue sticking out at him.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2018, 2:52 pm

The idea made him blush, though he pouted at her when he saw her expression. "Meanie, you know that's not what I meant..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2018, 2:58 pm

She faked a pout back at him, staring up at him with her bright, amethyst eyes. "What, can't keep up with me?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2018, 3:03 pm

"Clearly not..." Takumi mumbled, looking down, embarrassed, still pouting.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2018, 3:15 pm

She laughed, pushing him, trying to push him over in doing so as she moved closer to him. "And you thought this was a good idea."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2018, 3:20 pm

Takumi certainly didn't try to resist, even if it was because it was sudden. He blushed more. "That doesn't mean that... It wasn't..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2018, 5:47 pm

"Mmm," she said, faking agreement like she believed him. However, she angled her body so that she could prop her arms on his chest, staring at his face with a smirk and raised eyebrows, her body diagonal on and beside him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)
Page 17 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 27 ... 37  Next