Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 28 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Admin

Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2018, 1:20 pm

Takumi whined quietly at the idea, though disentangled himself from her with a sigh. It couldn't be helped, so it should probably not be delayed, either.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2018, 7:59 am

Avoiding delaying the inevitable meant that there would be much less risk of anyone finding anything suspicious, back home. Still, it didn't make her feel any better about them having to go. "Let's... go wait for the taxi," Rin told him, offering a partial, disappointed smile even as she went to grab their things.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2018, 9:49 am

"Yeah," Takumi said, nodding, agreeing with her. He went to take his own bag before leaving through the door, waiting for Rin just outside.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2018, 11:53 am

Doing a final run of the room before leaving, she closed the door behind him and lead him back downstairs, turning in their keys and verifying that payment had worked. This done, she made her way outside with him. They were still a bit early, so she sat down on the curb, waiting.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2018, 11:57 am

Takumi crouched down next to her, preferring to do that to sitting. He estimated that they still had a couple hours of freedom, on the way to Death City and perhaps some time after if they chose to go shopping before bothering to go back to the estate, though lugging bags around probably wasn't a great idea. After that, it would be sneaking about...
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2018, 12:02 pm

"What are you thinking about?" Rin asked, almost suddenly, leaning her head against him.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2018, 12:08 pm

"The time we have left without worrying," Takumi replied, though that sort of made him see the irony in that, "Though, I guess I'm already worrying about it, hah."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2018, 12:12 pm

"When aren't you?" She teased, nuzzling against him as she did so. Of course, Rin was the last person to have room to talk in such a situation, but she let that bit of hypocrisy slide past her.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2018, 12:27 pm

"That's a good point..." Takumi mumbled, putting an arm around her when she got close to him.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2018, 12:34 pm

She made a humming sound, nuzzling against him before speaking again, "I have a lot of those."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2018, 12:38 pm

Takumi was glad he had good self control, because if he didn't he would probably have quipped about her eyesight again and he didn't want to make her mad at him for the rest of the trip back. He merely made a sound of agreement and nodded.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2018, 12:40 pm

Satisfied with this response, Rin decided to just cuddle him in silence until the taxi finally arrived. Standing carefully at that point, she moved to get their luggage in the vehicle before sliding into the back seat.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2018, 12:43 pm

Takumi preferred to keep his bag under his feet, so went straight into the back when the taxi arrived, waiting there for Rin to get inside, of course leaving his hand in the middle for when she did.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2018, 12:49 pm

She took his hand without a thought, content to remain quiet during the ride. There wasn't much to say, she didn't think, unless they wanted to make more precise plans for the day, once they were home. Rin, for one, assumed that he already had such done.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2018, 12:52 pm

Takumi had enough figured out for the day, but not much when it came to their bags. "Do you think we can leave our stuff at one of the estate entrances, so it gets found, and then just leave?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2018, 12:59 pm

Rin almost immediately laughed, shaking her head at how dodgy the plan sounded, but nonetheless agreeing to the logic of it, "Yeah, we could. They'll find it weird but I'll leave a message."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2018, 1:03 pm

"It's not like they could argue with you about it," Takumi shrugged, but that that that was sorted. Now, he knew what he would do. Shopping for something to replace his jacket, hopefully fun enough that luring her to an optician won't leave her too angry, followed by... Something, to cheer her back up again. He wasn't sure what, yet, but that wouldn't be too hard to figure out.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2018, 1:06 pm

Rin remained oblivious to the actually purpose for his plan, but she wasn't going to argue with a day out, at least not while she was naive to his intentions. Settling back into the silence, she scrolled through her phone a bit before deciding to go ahead and notify the staff of their plans.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2018, 1:16 pm

Takumi didn't say anything else, having no need to confirm anything with her, nor having any topic to talk about.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2018, 1:23 pm

Distracting herself with her phone the rest of the trip, Rin barely realized it when they made it back to the airport. Still, she did catch on, paying the driver before grabbing her bag and making sure Takumi had all of his things, as well. Getting back through the checkpoints felt tedious, but they managed it well enough with their student ID's, soon finding themselves boarding and ready to flee back to the States. This time around, they managed to find a direct flight, leaving the trip much, much shorter.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2018, 1:28 pm

Takumi found it funny how they had to sit through a longer flight when they couldn't deal with each other and now found a shorter one now, when neither of them would really mind spending more time with the other. Still, a shorter flight was still all in all better, since they didn't have to get off halfway as well as not having to sit on a plane or at an airport as long.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2018, 1:32 pm

Rin said very little that wasn't directed towards staff about security or whatever else popped up, not even bothering with breakfast. Of course, she probably should have, as Takumi hadn't eaten and she'd certainly not had a proper meal, herself. Oh, well, that just meant that part of their outing could include a lunch date, and she wasn't beyond wanting that. Still, when the flight allowed for her to detach from her seatbelt, she found herself snuggling her partner once more.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2018, 1:43 pm

Takumi also snuggled up against Rin as much as he was able to with the constraints of being on a plane. "I'm glad you're as snuggly as I am," he said, referencing what she said before they had left their room.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2018, 1:50 pm

"Shush," She said, feigning irritance though his words only made her cuddle up to him more.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2018, 1:53 pm

Takumi quietly chuckled at that, though otherwise did as she said even if it was just for a lack of things to talk about. He once again returned to stroking her hair. It was probably going to become some sort of habit at this rate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)
Page 20 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 28 ... 37  Next