Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 31 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2018, 12:27 pm

Rin frowned, looking up from the ice cream to him, then around. Her eyes narrowed first, squinting at the displays along the walls before being redirected at him in the form of a glare. "Not a chance, Takumi." The noble said, temper slowly beginning to seethe as she turned and started heading back out the door.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2018, 12:41 pm

Takumi visibly cringed under her glare but he caught her arm again nonetheless. "R-Rin... You were squinting... You could not see the walls without squinting and you are trying to tell me that you don't need glasses? It's not safe! I don't want you to get hurt because you can't see properly. Please..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2018, 12:47 pm

"I don't need anything." She said, trying to pull away but stopping short, what with the milkshakes still being in hand. Lucky for him, none of the bandages had come uncoiled.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2018, 12:51 pm

"Then there should be no issue with you taking an eye test," Takumi said, tugging her back towards the interior of the shop. Rin was stubborn, but Takumi wasn't going to budge on this; no matter what Rin might end up doing.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2018, 12:55 pm

She continued to try to pull away, but he'd made it such that doing so would result in the milkshakes being spilled, and even if they didn't land on her she wasn't terribly keen on cleaning, or paying for, the mess it would make. "Takumi." Rin hissed at him, trying not to look like a child throwing a tantrum while she attempted to dig in her heels.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2018, 1:07 pm

"I'm not going to let you go," he said right back, though he wasn't exactly going to be able to keep her there if she really wanted to be gone. Still, he was going to try his best!
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2018, 1:10 pm

"You can't make me fill out paperwork." She asserted, especially with the milkshakes in her hands, there was no way that he could do anything.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2018, 1:21 pm

"No need, I got it from your staff on the way back, so I can do it for you, because it's on my phone," Takumi shot back, trying harder yet to get her to move back inside.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2018, 1:24 pm

"You what?" She demanded, her voice rising in volume enough that it could be called shouting.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2018, 1:29 pm

Takumi seemed to shrink at her sudden flare in temper, but otherwise didn't let her go, "A-And I will accept the consequences, but I would be a terrible excuse for a partner if I just overlooked something that could lead to you getting hurt," Takumi said, not specifying which sort of partner he meant.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2018, 1:33 pm

Rin continued to glare at him, not relenting. "I don't need glasses." She reasserted, despite the lie of the words.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2018, 1:38 pm

This wasn't going anywhere. Takumi didn't bother replying to her this time, instead choosing to hook his arm entirely around her elbow and turning around to put all of his strength into dragging her stubborn backside into the damn place.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2018, 1:41 pm

Rin could only do so much to fight him, and that fact made her more than well aware that she was fighting a losing battle. Logically, she should try to take the defeat with dignity and grace. However... she was still a Toromaki, and if anything had been proven in Death City, it was that Toromakis had their tempers.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2018, 1:55 pm

He dragged her over to a chair at the desk of one of those working at the place, where they could get Rin in for an exam; this person, of course, was rather confused about the whole thing. "Please. Sit. Down. This will all be over much quicker if you just listen."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2018, 1:59 pm

Rin continued to glare at him before holding up both cups, "And what do you want done with these?" She asked, patience thin but nonetheless present.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2018, 2:03 pm

"Drink them," Takumi said, getting his phone out and getting straight asking the clerk about the documents that she would need to fill out, or have filled out for her as it were.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2018, 2:07 pm

She continued to glare at him, setting his beside him before taking her seat. If it was possible to angrily drink through a straw, well, then, she was doing it. The rest of the appointment continued in a similar manner, up until she ran out of milkshake to drink. Still, it became increasingly obvious how bad her vision was the more she stubbornly tried to argue with the tests.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2018, 3:13 pm

Once he was done with filling the forms, he was mostly just sitting around and waiting for the opticians to hand him the information he needed to actually pick up the glasses whenever they were ready. He was going to have to drag Rin over then, too, which he wasn't looking forward to. Once they picked up to leave, Takumi once again Rin the now entirely warm milkshake that she had handed back to him before.

OOC: I guess you can skip it to the pickup eh?
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2018, 1:14 pm

ooc: like when they get the glasses?
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2018, 3:15 pm

Ooc: Yeah, that.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2018, 4:22 am

The past two weeks had been spent by Takumi having to put up with a very grumpy, childish girlfriend who, despite being told flat-out multiple times, still insisted that she didn't need glasses. Perhaps it was some hardwired notion that she was the "perfect" one, and thus she simply couldn't need something like that, as it would mean that --- Death help her --- she was flawed. Of course, any normal person would find the sheer ignorance of her stubborn, childish behavior to be a flaw in and of itself, but she wasn't about to pay any mind to that thought. After all, she could silence anyone with a glare. Well... mostly anyone. Takumi wasn't so easy to sway, now that he could just shut her up with a kiss. She hadn't been too keen on him finding that little tidbit out.

Still, he'd somehow managed to drag her out of the house and back to the opticians with minimal screaming and zero kicking, which had come as quite the surprise to the staff. Perhaps he had bribed her with ice cream again. She wouldn't say. In fact, she hadn't said a word since she'd closed the front door...
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2018, 9:26 am

Although dealing with Rin over the two weeks following his dastardly betrayal, also known as doing something for her own good, wasn't exactly all bad it was still a fair amount of bad. While her being childish was at least a bit endearing, it was also the grumpy childish that nobody really likes all that much. Finding out the utility that kisses had was certainly a big up, however. In the end, he was also glad he still had a girlfriend, really.

When time came to finally pick up her glasses, even Takumi was surprised as to the ease with which he managed to take her out. Perhaps she had resigned to her fate by this point? Takumi wasn't sure at all, which was a worry. Then, since she wouldn't really speak, he didn't either, not until they were back at the opticians. "We're here," he said, walking in through the doors that he had tricked her through two weeks before.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2018, 2:06 pm

She followed with an expressionless face, her behavior overall appearing resigned. Rin didn't bother to say a word, moving so silently, in fact, that she had to have been actively trying to not make a sound. Maybe she was under some sort of impression that she could make herself hidden if she was just overall harder to notice. Running had already been proven fruitless.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2018, 3:01 pm

Concealment only works if your presence isn't already known, Rin should know that. Takumi brought her over to the front desk and soon all that was left to do was to get a few last minute adjustments done to the frames, at least if Rin didn't think they fit well enough. She'd need to put them on, before that, however.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2018, 11:34 am

Very quickly, the task turned into one akin to feeding a small child. Every time he tried to put the glasses on her she'd turn her head. At this point, she might need to be held still.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 25 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)
Page 25 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 31 ... 37  Next