Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 32 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2018, 7:51 pm

She shrugged, content to continue licking at her dessert, not seeming as worried, now. After all, no one had actually made fun of her, as of yet. "Do you want to go home?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2018, 8:11 pm

"Maybe? I want to go home and rest and stuff, but I also don't want to go back to sneaking around," Takumi said, shrugging.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2018, 8:24 pm

She waved a hand absently, not particularly caring about the staff making some comments about the two of them. Then again, everything upstairs should be taken care of by this hour, so it should be fine. "Let's just head back."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2018, 8:40 pm

"Lets," Takumi affirmed, glad that he didn't need to make the decision in the end. It was a hard choice, after all.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2018, 9:10 pm

She was always down for sneaking around for a cuddle, anyway, so she wasn't exactly about to complain. Besides, it was still a bit of a walk to get back anyway. They might as well take it before going off and using all their energy doing other things.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2018, 4:12 pm

Speaking of cuddles, Takumi didn't seem to think that walking was any reason not to try and do it. Hooking his arm around Rin's waist, he pulled the two of them together. He tried to play it off cool, but his red cheeks and his inability to not face away from her after betrayed him somewhat.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2018, 7:25 pm

She glanced at him, somewhat surprised at his boldness, but was soon giggling at his awkward response to his own actions. Shaking her head and saying nothing, she just kept on walking, not drawing further attention to the situation.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2018, 7:36 pm

He blushed further at hearing her giggling, but he certainly didn't let go of her. The confidence inspired in him by both the day's general events and him getting at least a little used to more intimate contact between the two of them was a strong, but not infinite or infallible resource.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2018, 7:41 pm

She leaned into him after the giggles died down, ignoring that their height difference made the gesture a bit awkward. Honestly, the noble didn't particularly mind it at all and didn't want him to feel any kind of bad over it.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2018, 7:54 pm

Takumi was the last one to care about something like that. None of that awkwardness could overshadow his own anyway, so why worry? After a little distance walking like that, he managed to get himself calmed enough to start properly enjoying it. "I like this..." he said quietly, with a smile.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2018, 8:00 pm

She nodded against him, saying little else but moving to wrap her arm around his waist as well, squeezing slightly in acknowledgement of his words and to express her own sentiment.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2018, 8:16 pm

"It is a harder to walk, though," he said then, a quiet laugh following, though he certainly made no move to change anything.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2018, 8:19 pm

Rin laughed but nodded in agreement. She remained silent after that, not moving or speaking until the estate was in view. Straightening, then, she seemed to shift a bit awkwardly, unsure of how to approach, now, and unwilling to leave his side.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2018, 8:26 pm

Takumi sighed at the view of the estate and let Rin go while stepping away slightly, although reluctantly, being the first to make the necessary move. "Want to go hide somewhere later on?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2018, 8:28 pm

She found herself laughing at the question, despite herself, mind going somewhere it clearly wasn't supposed to be, especially with her upbringing. "You implying something there, mister?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2018, 8:37 pm

Groaning and looking away to hide yet another red face, he walked ahead just a little bit faster. He didn't seem to figure that her teasing justified an answer this time around.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2018, 8:41 pm

Her laughter started back up at his response, and she followed after him, purposely keeping herself just behind him. "Whaaaaaaaat? Is wittle Takumi nervous?" She teased, grinning behind him
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2018, 8:51 pm

"When you say things like that... Yes," he said, stuffing his hands into his pockets with a huff, as he tried to pick up the pace again.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2018, 8:53 pm

The chuckle that followed had its own implication that the girl would easily eat him alive if such an occasion as she'd implied arrived. Still, her teasing was all in good fun, and soon she was walking ahead of him, purposely making the swing of her hips just the slightest bit more obvious than normal.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2018, 9:13 pm

Takumi was not sure where to look, that much was for certain. Of course, he knew where she seemed to want him to look, with her exaggerated gait; he knew well enough that that wasn't how she usually walked, he had the eye for detail to see that pretty plainly. He was embarrassed enough at the moment, however, and looking wouldn't help one bit. Thus, the old staple of looking away was employed.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2018, 9:19 pm

Not bothering to look back, she continued her less than subtle teasing right up to the door of the mansion. At that point, she pulled out her key and opened the door for herself, much to the dismay of the butler that arrived just a second too late. She only offered him a nod, returning to her normal behavior as she made her way up the stairs, ignoring or perhaps forgetting about her glasses by then.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2018, 9:28 pm

Takumi quickly went through the door and past the butler, with the brim of his hat down slightly. He wasn't quite done being flustered, so he was hoping being in some sort of hurry would make that at least a little less apparent.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2018, 9:32 pm

She moved out of his way as he came up the stairs, heading towards her own room and shutting the door quietly behind her before proceeding to her latest canvas. She would wait there for him.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2018, 9:49 pm

Takumi, likewise, headed for his own room. There, he got rid of coat, jumper and hat to instead put on a hoodie for more inside comfort. Then, he waited for a little while before finally setting off to go and find Rin again. Of course, her room was the first place that he went to look. He knocked on the door, though only as an announcement, as he opened it up before he heard an answer; he peeking inside, first, to see if she was in fact there or not.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2018, 9:52 pm

"Come in," she said, the light, almost cheery tone to her voice signifying that she knew that it was him and not a staff member. She cleaned and set aside her brushes before moving closer to the door, a soft, less teasing smile on her face now, as well as a smudge of blue paint across her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 27 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)
Page 27 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 32 ... 37  Next