Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)    Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2018, 10:47 am

When the two finally sat down at a table, Luna looked at Ana and smiled slightly. Her hands were placed on her own knees and she seemed to be looking directly into her partner's eyes. She bit her lip, it was clear that something was on her mind"You're a really strong weapon... I'm sorry for... being so weak and... for getting so scared during that fight..." The girl finally said and then looked away. Luna was blaming herself for not being able to save that man and for being so weak during the fight
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)    Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2018, 10:58 am

"Hey, that's not your fault. You don't need to blame yourself. We can both get stronger!" Ana said, putting a hand on Luna's shoulder in some attempt to reassure her. Ana really really wasn't sure how to do this stuff. "And you didn't do anything wrong. Fear is not a bad thing. Pushing past it like you did is what makes a person strong."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)    Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2018, 11:33 am

Luna went silent for a moment, thinking about what Ana had told her. Perhaps she was right? Perhaps they just needed to become stronger. Well, in a way that fight had already made them stronger and more experienced. Yes, definitely! In the end, Luna nodded and looked at her partner once again. "I... I think you're right... Thank you." Luna said smiling slightly.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)    Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2018, 11:54 am

Ana smiled upon seeing that her words managed to convince Luna into not being quite as hard on herself as she had been before. She sat back, looking towards the door, clearly waiting for their teacher to arrive.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)    Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2018, 12:25 pm

After a few minutes, their teacher arrived... or rather, he ran into the cafe. "Hi, sweetie!" Dalibor greeted his wife. Eliza only smiled at him and then pointed at the table at which Ana and Luna were sitting. "Thanks!" The teacher said before he quickly walked over to their table and sat at it. "Hello, Ana. Hello Luna." He greeted them cheerfully. Dalibor seemed as full of energy as always.
"H-Hello, Mr.Foster..." The meister replied quietly.
Dalibor put his hands on the table, he may have... put a bit too much energy into it, because it made a loud *bang* sound. "I've heard you killed your first kishin egg! Congratulations you two!" He said, smiling widely.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)    Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2018, 12:31 pm

Ana jumped just a little bit at the sound, though it was a barely noticeable reaction. She then went about getting the soul out of her bag, to put it on the table in front of their teacher. One it was there, she shrugged. "We don't exactly feel like celebrating."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)    Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2018, 1:18 pm

Dalibor frowned when he saw the blue soul. He gently took it in his hands and started examining it in silence. After a few minutes, he sighed and looked at the two. "Such things happen. We can't save everyone, it's simply impossible. Look at it this way: you two stopped a kishin egg from committing more murders. It's something you should be proud of. I'll take care of this soul for you, but believe me, you have the right to celebrate regardless. Who knows, maybe your intervention prevented the birth of a new kishin?" The teacher spoke. He seemed calm, a bit serious. He finally sounded like a real teacher.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)    Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2018, 2:20 pm

"Somehow I doubt that," Ana said shrugging again, though didn't argue with the part about saving further potential victims. Them being there might not have saved the life of the man that they heard, but it certainly stopped the Kishin Egg from killing anybody else. She also didn't say anything about the flip flopping that the man's personality kept doing. When taking into account only the excessively excitable Mr.Foster, then Aurora's parents seemed like opposites.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)    Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2018, 2:34 pm

Dalibor smiled, once again returning to his normal self. He put the soul on the table and sighed "Believe me, it's a good way of thinking. You'll understand with time." The meister said nodding with his arms folded on his chest. "Is there anything else I can do for you? If not I won't be taking your time. I have this poor pal to take care of." The meister said as he took the soul into his both hands.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)    Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2018, 2:42 pm

"Not that I can think of," Ana said after thinking for a moment, "Luna?" she then asked the other girl, to see if she needed their teacher to do anything for them.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)    Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2018, 2:48 pm

Luna just shook her head. "Thank you, Mr.Foster" SHe said quietly.
Dalibor ginned widely at them and then stood up. "I'll be going then. Have a nice day you two! Oh and remember to do your homework haha!" He told them in his usual loud and energetic way. Soon the teacher left the cafe in a hurry and started making his way towards the DWMA. He wanted the soul delivered there as soon as it was possible.
Luna sighed in relief after the teacher had left. "It's over... Our job for today is over... I'm glad... I feel... I feel like a huge stone just... got lifted off my heart." The meister said quietly as she looked at her partner. She seemed a bit tired after all that stress. "Uh... What now?" She asked Ana after a moment.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)    Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2018, 2:53 pm

Ana leant forward against the table and sighed, shrugging for a third time as an answer to Luna's question. "We were going to do something if we came across something interesting. That only happened, sort of," Ana went on to say.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)    Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2018, 3:04 pm

Luna sighed and nodded. "Yeah, you're right... I guess it's getting late too... If you want we can just... call it a day." The meister said even though she still didn't have enough fun with her partner...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)    Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)  - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5