Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Admin

Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)    Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2018, 8:08 pm

"Well, mostly, you're going to just want to hit things..." Ana began by prefacing what she would say next. "But, if you concentrate, I can use your soul wavelength to make a projectile similar to how a weapon which is a gun or something like that might. Except it's usually an element of some sort. Mostly fire. The size and shape depends on how well you control your wavelength, or so I've been told."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)    Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2018, 11:50 am

"O-Okay.. Y-your weapon form really is... u-uhm... fascinating... you know?" Luna replied quietly, clearly amazed by the description of Ana's abilities. Too bad they didn't have time to try practicing shooting projectiles. Well, hitting things will have to suffice. One minute later the two arrived at a scene of the crime- they were too late. They witnessed as a blue soul left a body of a person. That person was a man, however, it was impossible to tell anything more because he was lying on with his face towards the ground. Above the body, another person was standing. He was wearing a brown trenchcoat and a fedora. Also, he was holding the knife in his hand. Luckily for Luna and Ana, he didn't notice them. The meister's face turned pale and her legs started trembling. Luna was scared... terrified. She felt sick. She wanted to run away. She couldn't though, she knew she had to stop the murderer, but...she couldn't move. Fear made her freeze in one place.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)    Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2018, 3:13 pm

Upon seeing the man above the corpse, plus the soul, Ana would have expected herself to not be able to think clearly and freeze up were she not in her weapon form. It was surprising then, that she managed to keep from that happening. She spoke within Luna's mind as weapons often did to try and do something about the other girl's dangerous indecisiveness. "You have a weapon in your hand and a target in front, Luna, so point the point to the bottom of my weapon form straight ahead and charge. As fast as you can and you can get him before he even knows!"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)    Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2018, 3:35 pm

Ana's voice managed to calm Luna down a bit. It was almost magical how easily hearing her weapon's thoughts managed to help her get out of her initial shock. The meister took a deep breath and closed her eyes for a second. They needed to act fast and Ana's advice was... more than enough to encourage the girl to take action. She started charging at the murderer with the sharp edge of the weapon pointed towards his back. Luna was very close when the man heard her footsteps and turned around. He immediately tried to dodge the attack, but in the process, the meister managed to cut his arm. The man took a few steps backward and growled. He pointed his knife at the pair and started staring at them.

OOC: Who's taking the NPC? Because I can just end this fight in the next post (or maybe two).
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)    Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2018, 7:07 pm

OOC: I'll take it. :3

Ana seemed to be a little more confident about their chances now that they managed to injure the man. "Now is the time to use the other end," Ana spoke in the same way as before, "He only has a knife, too, Luna, you have more reach. We can do this!"

At some point, the man had had enough of simply staring at the pair from below the brim of his hat and instead charged forward. He shouted in anger while clutching at the wound which the girls had inflicted before with his free hand, slashing the air as he closed the distance.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)    Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2018, 10:16 am

Luna seemed even more terrified than before after the man started approaching them with his knife in his hand. She started backing away quickly to stay out of the man's reach and avoid his angry charge. Her whole body was trembling. It was almost as if her thinking processes stopped functioning. Her face was terribly pale. The whole thing would probably end bad for the two if she didn't hit a nearby wall with Ana. The meister then quickly jumped to the side to completely get out of the man's line of attack. "S-S-S-S-S-Stay away!" Luna shrieked as she pointed the top side of Ana's weapon form at the armed man. "D-D-D-D-Don't get close!" She yelled. It could be instinct or an absolute accident, but at the very moment, she let out her yell, Luna also started charging Ana with her soul energy. The weapon could use it to shoot at any time.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)    Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2018, 1:49 pm

The man quite obviously didn't heed Luna's command after he slashed at the air that the girl had been occupying before she jumped out of the way. He turned around quickly and kept on coming.

At least, until Luna had started feeding Ana her wavelength at an increased rate. Well, she knew enough about what she should do to amplify like a weapon is supposed to. The red ball towards the end of her weapon form lit up before a bright fireball shot from the tip of the staff. The kishin egg really didn't have time to dodge that one, though it wasn't especially powerful. It stopped him in his tracks, however. He tumbled onto the ground, screaming similarly to how the man he had murdered did, now clutching at his burned torso rather than the punctured arm.

It'd be a cinch to finish him off.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)    Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2018, 2:04 pm

Luna saw the right opportunity to strike and end their nightmare. The man's scream ringed in her eyes. She'd never forget that sound. Actually, she would never forget the scream of their opponent as well as the scream of that man he had murdered before. Luna swallowed saliva loudly as she pointed the sharp side of her weapon at the kishin egg. Holding the weapon in her both hands she charged at the man. A loud yell left her mouth- "DIE YOU MONSTER!" The girl screamed as she thrust the weapon towards the kishin egg's chest.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)    Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2018, 2:51 pm

As the point of Ana's weapon form slid between the man's ribs, he grasped at it with both hands, trying to scream again but gurgling horridly due to the blood filling up his lungs. It wasn't long before the Kishin Egg started to unravel into 'ribbons.' Very soon, in place of the murderer that they had killed, there was only a glowing red orb. Ana transformed back to her human form, leaning against a nearby wall. She was breathing deeply, though it wasn't due to any physical exertion quite obviously. "Uh..." she began after thinking for a moment, "We need to call someone to get the victim's body. We can take the guy's soul to someone who will know what to do with it. As for the Kishin Egg's soul, I guess I'll be eating that."

She was rather surprised at how clearly she was able to think, all things considered.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)    Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2018, 3:02 pm

After the fight was over and after Ana transformed into her human form and dropped to her knees. She was pale and felt dizzy. It was certainly a very strong experience for her. Luna looked at her hands and simply proceeded to stare at them mindlessly. Her hands were shaking. It was the first time fighting a kishin egg. She killed him. She killed a living being. She even called it a monster. In addition to all of this, she didn't even manage to save the kishin egg's victim. The memory of a corpse of an innocent victim made her feel so sick, she had to cover her mouth just to make sure she wouldn't vomit. Luna's face was as pale as a white snow and she was breathing fast. Only a blind person wouldn't notice her state.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)    Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2018, 3:25 pm

Ana didn't think she could really do much about Luna's state. Ana wasn't really the sort of person that would know how to comfort someone. She just decided to do her best. She crouched down next to Luna and put an arm around her. "It's okay. We did our best and now it's all over. Can you wait here a moment? I'll take care of everything," Ana spoke quietly and with a gentle tone, somewhat uncharacteristic of her but necessary nonetheless.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)    Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2018, 3:38 pm

Actually what Ana did helped Luna calm down a bit. She closed her eyes and suddenly moved to hug her partner tightly. In silence, the meister hid her face behind the weapon's shoulder. "P-Please... stay..." Luna said quietly, she sounded like she was about to start crying. Ana's presence really helped Luna cope with the unpleasant experience. "W-We were too late to... to save that person and... and... and... I killed... I killed that... that... that man..." She whispered. Her voice was shaking and she was barely able to speak.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)    Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2018, 3:53 pm

Ana put her other around Luna, also hugging her gently. "Fine... Fine..." she said quietly. "You didn't kill a man. That person threw away their humanity the moment their soul became a Kishin Egg. You did your best." Ana continued on once she listened to Luna.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)    Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2018, 4:01 pm

Luna needed just a few more minutes to return to her senses. Once she did, she released her dear partner from the hug and wiped away her own tears. "T-Thank you... Ana..." The meister whispered quietly. Her face remained pale, but at least she looked way better than just a few minutes before. When she stood up, she took a deep breath. They were DWMA students, they had to be strong both physically and mentally. Luna needed to become stronger. She just knew it. "S-Should we just... report this... to the academy or... or what?" The girl asked Ana as she looked at her.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)    Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2018, 4:30 pm

Once Luna had released her, Ana also stood up. She grabbed the soul that the Kishin Egg had left behind and started walking back the way they came, waving Luna on to follow her. She was going towards the bag she dumped before she transformed. "We'll call the police. They'll take care of the victim's body. Then... I guess we then go back to the cafe. That's the closes place I can think of where we can find another meister."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)    Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2018, 4:38 pm

Luna nodded and followed her partner. "O-Okay... That's a... good idea... Yes. But... uh... why do you want to find another meister?" The girl said then asked. She seemed calm enough to assume that the trauma was almost completely gone. Unluckily for them, it was probably not their last fight with "the bad guys".
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)    Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2018, 5:00 pm

"Ask about what to do with the soul, contact the Academy. Seems faster to get someone to help with that, no?" Ana asked as they arrived at where she put her bag down. She picked it up and rummaged around inside it to find her phone. Before Luna could answer, Ana had already dialed for the police.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)    Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2018, 5:04 pm

Ana's explanation made sense to Luna. Then when the weapon dialed the police, Luna decided to lean against a wall of a nearby building to try to relax a bit after that stressful situation.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)    Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2018, 5:11 pm

After explaining the situation to dispatch, Ana went to get the innocent soul from within the alley. She told Luna to wait while she did so, coming back after a couple moments. Figuring that she gave a good enough description of the place that they'd need to look for, she waved for Luna to follow once again as she started heading off towards the cafe they had come from. She stashed both the souls in her bag for the moment. People didn't need to see them wandering around with an innocent soul in hand, even if they had a good reason.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)    Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2018, 5:28 pm

When they arrived back at the cafe Aurora Foster approached them, slightly surprised to see them again in Nine Tails on the same day. "Hey, you two. What's up?" She asked with a friendly smile on her face. The witch got slightly worried when she saw the look on Luna's face though.
Luna looked at her partner and scratched the back of her head. She was nervous a bit. "W-Well... we've just... fought a kishin egg... and... well..." The girl said but didn't even manage to finish the sentence as words just stopped coming out of her throat. Ana will have to finish the story... probably.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)    Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2018, 5:33 pm

Ana took over right there, as soon as Luna seemed to be unable to explain. "While we were walking, we heard a scream. Kind of obvious what it was, so Luna decided we should intervene," she said while taking the bag down from her shoulder, then opening it so that Aurora could see inside. "We weren't in time, but we got the Egg. So, we came back to ask about what to do with the innocent soul. The police should be taking care of the victim by now."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)    Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2018, 6:43 pm

Aurora seemed really impressed by their reaction. "You two are heroes. I'm proud of you!" The witch said with a smile. Then she quickly reached behind the counter, pulled out two chocolate bars and then handed them to the two. "Here, have something sweet. It should help you relax." She told them.
Luna quietly thanked Aurora for the chocolate and quickly opened then started eating it.
"You can just leave this soul here. I'll call my dad later and ask him to take it to the DWMA. Don't worry, nothing bad will happen to it. After all, I'm a two-star meister... well... I actually deserve three stars but... nevermind. The point is, you can leave the soul here and I'll take care of it until my dad comes to take it to the academy where it will be safely stored." Aurora told them with her hands on her hips. She leaned against the counter.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)    Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2018, 7:44 pm

"Heroes..." Ana mumbled while scratching the back of her neck idly. The blue soul made it quite obvious that they really didn't do all that much. She handed her chocolate off to Luna, figuring that she was the one that needed cheering up more than she did. "Okay, thank you very much." Ana said with a smile in response to Aurora saying she will take care of it all. Ana then took the other soul from her bag. "Well, I don't need this to explain, anymore, so here goes..." she went on to say before quite quickly and very unceremoniously swallowing the thing.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)    Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2018, 5:48 am

Handing the chocolate to Luna was a good idea. Her eyes immediately lit up with joy and soon she was eating the second chocolate bar while childishly mumbling: "Chocolate~" It seemed like she got lost in her own little dreamland where everything was made of sweets. Good for her, she really needed cheering up after the fight.

Aurora watched the two clearly proud of them. She'd right guessed that it was their first fight with a kishin egg. It reminded her of the old days and the very beginnings of her meister career. She used to be very shy too. Once Ana swallowed the corrupted soul Aurora clapped her hands slowly. "Congratulations you two. This proves that your partnership works quite nicely."
The witch commented as she put her hands on her hips. "So when you two are..." She wanted to inform them that they can just hand her the blue soul, but her mother suddenly appeared behind her back and said: "Dalibor will be here in... about five to ten minutes. You can just wait for him here. If you want." The witch informed Ana and Luna (and also Aurora).
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)    Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2018, 9:55 am

"Thank you," Ana said to the older Foster, with a curt nod. She slung her bag back over her shoulder and pulled Luna after her to go sit down somewhere for the moment. Ana didn't exactly want to be standing around in the middle of the cafe just looking lost. Ana didn't bother saying anything about how Aurora's mother seemed to just appear, having been within earshot of the conversation to boot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)    Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next