Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M)   Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2018, 11:27 am

Continuing his pathetic like act, whether he saw it as such or not, Rogue remained on the floor, squirming occasionally before curling in on himself.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M)   Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2018, 11:32 am

"I'm not picking you up," Candy said, just to make sure he knew he was going to stay there should be refuse to get up.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M)   Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2018, 11:43 am

A whine followed, and he eventually rolled over, looking up at her pitifully before lurching with a sneeze, curling in on himself and fumbling for a tissue before he could contaminate everything.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M)   Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2018, 11:53 am

"Get up already..." Candy said, clearly getting annoyed at him again.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M)   Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2018, 11:57 am

He was still sneezing when she spoke, holding his head when the fit stopped. sitting up, he pushed the soiled tissues into the can before seeking out a cup of water. He'd move after. His throat would thank him.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M)   Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2018, 12:06 pm

Candy handed one of the cups to him, even if she probably shouldn't have gone to help him until he did as he was told rather than before.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M)   Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2018, 12:14 pm

He took it eagerly, immediately drinking it and pouring some more for himself. When he finished the second cup, he set it down and began boosting himself onto the couch, groaning like death as he did so.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M)   Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2018, 12:16 pm

She couldn't complain about his audible complaints since he was actually doing what she wanted him to do, but they still annoyed her. He wasn't that sick...
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M)   Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2018, 12:21 pm

He returned to curling up against her, trying to be careful to make sure he could move away if he had to cough her sneeze. Rogue didn't want her to get infected as well. To him, it certainly felt like death, but that was mainly because he was so unaccustomed to illness. That and he was an overdramatic pansy.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M)   Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2018, 12:27 pm

Well, when he wasn't whining, Candy thought that the way he was curling up to her was almost cute. If his behaviour wasn't so childish, she would probably not mind any of this at all...
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M)   Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2018, 12:30 pm

Honestly, the fact that he was so comfortable acting this way around her, now, said something about his normal self. After all, his chakra had hardly flashed this entire time and he'd had his mask off since before he'd come to get them, with little issue. Perhaps his issues were, as he suspected before, merely a mental or psychological blockage rather than having any true fear or merit behind them anymore. It had been several years, now, that he'd been struggling to make use of and push past his throat chakra, after all, and it certainly didn't seem to be bothering him, now. Still, his mind was elsewhere, locked in how miserable he felt and how comforting her touch was.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M)   Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2018, 12:43 pm

Now that he settled down and stopped whining, Candy was once more able to stroke his hair as well as to once more try and hold his hand.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M)   Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2018, 12:49 pm

He finally shut up after that, passing out pretty heavily against her, relaxed, though he was soon snoring, with his airways restricted.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M)   Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2018, 12:52 pm

After Rogue was well and truly out, she sighed with both relief and exasperation. She didn't much mind the snoring, since he couldn't whine while asleep and it left her with the ability to simply work on keeping the towel cold.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M)   Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2018, 12:59 pm

Aurora was up before Candy would be able to be, what with her position being pinned under Rogue. Laughing a bit to herself, she reached a hand out over his forehead, dropping her Soul Protect and casting a minor healing spell on him before proceeding to the kitchen. He'd be in perfect health in seconds. Maybe that would make today more bearable.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M)   Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2018, 1:05 pm

Candy woke up at some point after Aurora had used her spell, while she was in the kitchen. The first thing she did was to check Rogue's temperature, then to look glad when she found that it was normal. She found that the fact that he was no longer snoring was probably also a good sign. "Such a pain..." she said quietly.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M)   Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2018, 1:12 pm

"He better?" Aurora asked casually when she noticed the girl moving, sipping milk and waiting for a bagel to pop out of the toaster. It was probably a safe assumption that she had an assortment of jams and jellies out, as well.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M)   Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2018, 1:15 pm

"Thankfully," Candy commented, sighing and adjusting as much as she was able to underneath his weight.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M)   Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2018, 1:31 pm

Aurora laughed as she retrieved her breakfast, coating it in sugary, fruity goodness as she spoke. "It must have been a 24-hour bug, just like last time." She bit into the bagel and smiled, leaning against the back of the counter. "Well, he should be less of a headache today, then. Which is good. You still have a soul to eat."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M)   Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2018, 1:41 pm

"Ugh, don't remind me," Candy said, her mood instantly extra ruined by the fact that she had to go through the mutation process again. Unless... "Think if something knocked me unconscious, it'd be fine?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M)   Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2018, 1:43 pm

"Well," Aurora said, thinking between bites of breakfast, "Between my healing magic and the fact that you shouldn't be able to feel pain while you're asleep, there's a chance..."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M)   Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2018, 1:54 pm

"Then I have an idea. Hopefully Rogue will agree," Candy said, stretching. "Mind bringing me one of those, please? Sort of... Trapped."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M)   Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2018, 2:10 pm

"Mine," she said jokingly before laughing and bringing over the other half of hers. She'd get another one started and split that one with her weapon, as well. "You know, he's pretty dead weight but you can still just... roll him. He might not even wake up."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M)   Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2018, 2:21 pm

Candy looked down at him, then back at Aurora. "Don't wanna," she said, then biting into the bagel half that Aurora had brought her.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M)   Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2018, 2:30 pm

"Mmmmhm," Aurora said, laughing as she went to get him some orange juice. He could be picky about his breakfast in the mornings so she'd just leave it to him to decide what he wanted. In the meantime, she'd go ahead and clean up some. Honestly, him living by himself for this long was probably bad for him. He was already emotionally stunted. "Ten bucks says you wake him up by dripping food on his face."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M)   Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M)
Page 6 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next