Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Steel Slinky Down the Steps (finished)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

Steel Slinky Down the Steps (finished) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steel Slinky Down the Steps (finished)   Steel Slinky Down the Steps (finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2018, 9:43 am

Viola just continued to roll her eyes until he apologized. "Thank you. I know you didn't mean to offend me, but next time, just think about the person you're talking to and the different ways they react to things." She advised him. Once he was gone, the weapon turned to the twins. "Thank you, Addison, Lydia, for helping me with him. He was really getting on my nerves. Obviously." She thanked the two. Honestly, she probably would've ended up slapping him had they not shown up, and that wouldn't look good for Viola.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

Steel Slinky Down the Steps (finished) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steel Slinky Down the Steps (finished)   Steel Slinky Down the Steps (finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2018, 5:15 pm

"No problem," Lydia murmured, wiping her eyes and offering Viola a small smile. "We were just headed to class and it looked like he was harrassing you, so we thought we'd try to help the-" "best we could," Addison finished the sentence with Lydia, who patted her sister's head. "For someone so confrontational, you do seem to get upset pretty easily when you're insulted," Lydia observed, her serene smile turning into a teasing grin.

"Oh, freakin' fight me," Addison grumbled, turning her head away and scowling.
Back to top Go down

Steel Slinky Down the Steps (finished)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2