Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Deceptively in Love (Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Deceptively in Love (Private) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deceptively in Love (Private)   Deceptively in Love (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2018, 6:08 pm

Luna was unaware of what was going on inside Ana's head. Well, it was simply impossible for her to know. However, she still found her partner's behavior to be extremely weird. She'd expected her to comment on her words and yet there was silence. Luna looked at Ana, curious, trying to figure out the point of her questions and the reason for her suspicious behavior. She even got a strang feeling that Ana wasn't actually listening. The meister let out a quiet, sigh. Luna was didn't notice it, but it was actually a sad smile. Deep inside she'd hoped that Ana would react somehow to her words. Once again, she started staring at the ground, only to suddenly realize that she actually had her chance to learn something more about her partner! "W-what about you, Ana? What sort of person would you find attractive?" The girl asked, still feeling a bit bitter about the lack of reaction from her friend.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Deceptively in Love (Private)   Deceptively in Love (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2018, 6:22 pm

Oh dear. Ana didn't much think about her own answer for the question, which should have been an obvious first step after asking. She was just so distracted by the answer which didn't help her at all in her opinion. "Uhm..." Ana said while thinking, trying to buy herself some time to think of something. Before Luna, Ana really had never been interested in anyone male or female. Nobody really made her look twice. "Ah, well, just the common stuff... Nothing really interesting there..." she finally settled on saying, as anything else that she could think of was walking by her side.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Deceptively in Love (Private)   Deceptively in Love (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2018, 6:30 pm

It wasn't the answer that Luna'd expected. In her eyes, Ana didn't even try to think of an answer. Well, but on the other hand, it was an easy and simple answer. "Huh... I guess the same here, now that I think about it... I would prefer someone who is nice to me though... I mean... It's not like anyone would be interested in me..." Luna said, trying to keep the conversation alive. Why did she care so much anyways? It was a simple topic and... besides... they were just friends. Perhaps her curiosity wasn't satisfied yet. "At least I have a great friend..." Luna mumbled to herself, smiling slightly.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Deceptively in Love (Private)   Deceptively in Love (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2018, 6:37 pm

"No, that's not true," Ana once again disagreed with Luna's self-hating thinking. For one, Ana existed. Otherwise, Luna was actually really very quite cute. Ana didn't hear Luna's mumbling nor did she yet quite get to realising that she herself was a rather nice when treating Luna was concerned.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Deceptively in Love (Private)   Deceptively in Love (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2018, 6:45 pm

Luna didn't respond to Ana's disagreement. She was too busy doing what the weapon had just disagreed with. Soon the two finally arrived at Nine-Tails cafe, where they could finally rest a bit from a boring and tiring day at school. Luna wanted to use their moment of relaxing to finish her sketch from before.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Deceptively in Love (Private)   Deceptively in Love (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2018, 6:52 pm

Ana quickly got the two of them to a table with one of the sofas, preferring to maximise comfort while drinking coffee. It was lucky that even just after school, one was available.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Deceptively in Love (Private)   Deceptively in Love (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2018, 7:04 pm

Luna sat on the sofa and let out a relaxed sigh. She already knew what she'd order so to not waste any more time, she pulled her copybook out of her bag along with a pencil. Then, the girl opened the copybook on her unfinished sketch and immediately started working on it. It seemed like once again she was unintentionally giving more attention to the chibi version of Ana than to anything else on that sketch. Well, at least Luna seemed happy during the whole thing.

That's when a red-haired waitress approached their table. "Hello! May I take your orders?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Deceptively in Love (Private)   Deceptively in Love (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2018, 7:20 pm

Ana hadn't quite gotten to looking at what Luna was doodling before the waitress had gotten to them. She ordered her usual double espresso, though she was mostly trying to figure out if she had seen the redhead anywhere before. She reminded her of someone but she couldn't quite place it. Still, she didn't make a big deal out of it, having other things on her mind.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Deceptively in Love (Private)   Deceptively in Love (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2018, 7:35 pm

"Uh.. I-I'd like a cup of mocha, please..." Luna said quietly as she looked at the waitress. She then returned to her sketch.

The red-haired waitress noted their orders and walked off to prepare their orders.

After a few minutes, the sketch was almost done so Luna started adding some small little details to it. For example, she started drawing mugs and cups of coffee, Ana's weapon form, books and even a few cute hearts around their chibi versions. Once the sketch was finally done, Luna giggled quietly. She seemed quite proud of her work.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Deceptively in Love (Private)   Deceptively in Love (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2018, 7:51 pm

Once the red-head was gone and Ana's curiosity had gotten the better of her, the girl looked over at Luna's drawing. She looked at it for a while, actually, while she tried to process the fact that ti was what it was. She was quite gradually going redder and redder. At a certain point, when she snapped out of it, she reached up to each side of her head and pulled off the bands holding her hair up. This, along with stuffing her face down on the table between her arms which were stretched out across it would have the effect of thoroughly hiding everything that was going on. Entirely hidden from Luna's view, Ana bit at her lip and tried not to make some sort of sound that would betray her.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Deceptively in Love (Private)   Deceptively in Love (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2018, 8:10 pm

Luna looked at Ana, surprised by her behavior. Perhaps she was sleepy? The girl dismissed the thought quickly as she took into consideration the weapon's weird behavior from before. Actually, Luna had a feeling that that whole day Ana was acing a bit weird. "Hey, Ana? Is everything okay?" The meister finally asked, with worry in her voice. Perhaps it was just her imagination, but Luna was almost sure something was different about Ana that day.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Deceptively in Love (Private)   Deceptively in Love (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2018, 8:21 pm

Oh no, even the naive innocent and adorable Luna was catching on to the fact that Ana was acting strange. With a sigh, Ana sat up with her now messy hair falling down to her shoulders, slightly wavy where the hair ties had been before. Otherwise, it was straight. She turned her head a little towards Luna, though not enough for it to be easily visible still. Only enough so that Ana could see Luna herself. She nodded in response to the question. She was juuuuust fine.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Deceptively in Love (Private)   Deceptively in Love (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2018, 7:12 am

The non-verbal response to her question didn't make it any less suspicious. The meister sighed quietly, she still seemed worried about her partner. Nothing in her behavior seemed normal that day. Luna was about to say something when the red-haired waitress returned to them and placed their orders on the table. She smiled at them politely and then got out of their sight.
Luna smiled at Ana slightly. "W-would you like me to do your hair?" The meister asked, looking at what Ana'd done to her hair.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Deceptively in Love (Private)   Deceptively in Love (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2018, 12:26 pm

Yes!

Ana turned her head a little more towards Luna, placing both of her hair ties on the table. She picked up her cup of coffee and sipped at it slowly. "If you want to," she finally said, going full acting mode to try and seem like she wasn't eager. Ana's odd reaction worked out well for her, it would have seemed.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Deceptively in Love (Private)   Deceptively in Love (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2018, 2:02 pm

Luna smiled widely and immediately pulled a comb and a brush out of her back as well as a few hairpins she also took Ana's hair ties and temporarily put them on her wrist. "W-Well... O-Okay... Let's see... You look really cute with your pigtails... You'd look really good with loose hair but not in this state... I wonder if... hm..." Luna started talking quietly as she started brushing her partner's hair really carefully. Suddenly she formed a ponytail using her fingers. "No... a ponytail wouldn't suit you... I think..." She mumbled then she started combing Ana's hair. Luna sat closer to Ana, it'd make the whole process easier. In the end, Luna decided to just stick to her partner's usual style and started doing her hair into two neat ponytails. Suddenly the girl smelled Ana's shampoo, which made her both smile and blush a bit. "Okay~! I've finished." The girl announced. The difference was rather subtle, but in Luna's opinion, Ana's hair looked better than ever before. "I think I can't imagine you with any other hairstyle. You just look really cute with your huge pigtails..." Luna admitted, smiling slightly. For some reason her own words made her blush a bit.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Deceptively in Love (Private)   Deceptively in Love (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2018, 2:19 pm

Ana sat still and let Luna work on her hair in silence. She listened to the girl while doing her best to conceal the giddy smile that she just couldn't keep off of her face. She didn't even bother with her red cheeks, especially when Luna moved closer to her. That was just not going to go away and at least for now made some sense. Anyone saying that you looked cute was a little embarrassing. Still, between Luna essentially playing with her hair and saying all those things... Ana was really happy. At the end of it all, Ana gave Luna a quick grin before shaking her head a little, to make both of those huge pigtails fall better into place. She went back to sipping at her coffee, then.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Deceptively in Love (Private)   Deceptively in Love (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2018, 2:35 pm

Luna her stuff back into the bag and looked at Ana. She seemed really satisfied with the outcome, which was a giant success for the meister. With a wide happy smile, she giggled joyfully. Finally, Luna could start her coffee and she was going to enjoy it as a reward for making Ana happy.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Deceptively in Love (Private)   Deceptively in Love (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2018, 2:55 pm

Ana quietly sipped at her coffee while doing similarly as she did in class, looking at Luna from the corner of her eye. It was an even better show now that the girl seemed to be so very cheerful. If doing up her hair made Luna so happy, Ana would probably have to figure out how to let her do it more often or something... Totally nothing to do with how it made herself happy, too.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Deceptively in Love (Private)   Deceptively in Love (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2018, 3:43 pm

Luna was slowly drinking her mocha. Small sip after small sip. Mocha quickly became her favorite coffee. It was very sweet and had chocolate in it! "O-oh, by the way, do you remember how I almost covered an entire page of my copybooks in hearts? I actually managed to turn it into something cute." Luna said, trying to start a conversation. She then opened her copybook on a drawing of a chibi version of herself sitting next to chibi Ana with them both drinking coffee. Ana'd obviously seen that drawing already, but Luna didn't know about it.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Deceptively in Love (Private)   Deceptively in Love (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2018, 3:55 pm

Ah, how lucky Ana was that she had both seen it before and that it wasn't the drawing on the next page along. It wasn't a shock, is what mattered. "It's good," Ana said as if she was looking at it for the first time, giving Luna another smile. She did as she was portrayed on the image, trying to copy the pose that she had there as accurately as she could. That didn't really work, though, since the proportions were all off; she just stopped trying after only a moment.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Deceptively in Love (Private)   Deceptively in Love (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2018, 5:43 pm

Luna giggled at Ana's attempt to copy the pose of chibi Ana. Well, it wasn't too difficult. Wel it was just a chibi drinking coffee. Still, the fact that Ana tried was what made Luna very, very happy. So happy in fact her heart started beating faster. She felt appreciated. "There's one more actually!" The girl said, showing Ana the second sketch. It was the chibi versions of them holding hands. Ana had seen that one too. "I... I know I... I'm not really that good at drawing but... I really like using my imagination..." Luna said quietly and with modesty. "Also I really like drawing us together..." The girl thought. It was obviously a thought that she'd not share with her partner for obvious reasons. "A-Anyways... I still can't decide where we could go after finishing out coffee..." The girl said, scratching her neck.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Deceptively in Love (Private)   Deceptively in Love (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2018, 6:14 pm

In fear of upsetting Luna somehow, Ana had to look at it. She did, momentarily, turning away from the drawing after she felt the heat of her face being a little much. "Your drawings are nice..." Ana mumbled, mostly towards her coffee. She also didn't try to copy the pose of that one. That would have just been too obvious. She nodded along to the sentiment that they should figure out something to do once they were done here, sipping at the coffee after she had done so, as if to punctuate the point.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Deceptively in Love (Private)   Deceptively in Love (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2018, 6:30 pm

It was Luna's turn to turn away and focus on her coffee. The compliment made her blush. She took a few sips of her coffee before she put the mug aside and decided to make a list of fun things to do... well... considering her rather weak planning skills, the list wouldn't be too long. "Let's see..." The girl mumbled as she started noting random ideas on an empty page in her copybook: "training, trampoline park(hm..), arcades(?), swimming pool(is there even one in DC?), shopping(I... can't afford it...), window shopping(seems boring)."
After a moment of hard thinking, Luna sighed. "I don't knooow..." she complained and then showed Ana her list of ideas.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Deceptively in Love (Private)   Deceptively in Love (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2018, 7:15 pm

Upon having the small list shown to her, Ana put her coffee down for the moment and took the book from Luna. Looking over it, she went down the list. "I'm not sure about arcades. There is at least one pool that we could go to. I could lend you a bit of money, I don't need my Academy allowance to pay for necessities because I live with my parents," she finished up her responses to each of the things written down by handing the book back to Luna. She didn't really think about what each of the activities would actually involve. Like swimsuits. Or changing clothes. She would think about her own ideas if Luna still hadn't decided and once she finished her coffee, though that was mostly gone anyway. She didn't much feel like training or going to the trampoline park, so she skipped those.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Deceptively in Love (Private)   Deceptively in Love (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2018, 4:35 am

Luna sighed, she really couldn't decide and borrowing money from anyone was something she was not going to do. The girl quickly finished her coffee and looked at her list once again. Swimming sounded like fun, but... that'd require getting a swimsuit. Why was it so difficult to come up with something interesting to do?! Once again the Luna sighed. She gave up on her own ideas. "Do you have any better ideas...?" The girl asked after a moment of silence.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deceptively in Love (Private)   Deceptively in Love (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deceptively in Love (Private)
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next