Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Here Goes Nothing: Yomi's First Day at the DWMA!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
cronanoises
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
cronanoises

Here Goes Nothing: Yomi's First Day at the DWMA! Empty
PostSubject: Here Goes Nothing: Yomi's First Day at the DWMA!   Here Goes Nothing: Yomi's First Day at the DWMA! I_icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2018, 2:51 pm

Yomi stares up at the top of the steps apathetically. "Here goes nothing." She mutters to herself and begins to make the trek up the stairs to the DWMA. Reaching the top of the stairs, she finds herself slightly out of breath despite her training. *this is gonna take some getting used to...* She thinks. She looks around to see that the school is buzzing with meisters and weapons, talking and laughing with and at each other. She sighs. As long as they don't talk to her. Well, then... how would she find a meister? She stands awkwardly in a corner and decides to muse over her options quietly to herself.

( ooc: I think I'm doing this right. right? )
Back to top Go down
https://www.quotev.com/leafkid
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Here Goes Nothing: Yomi's First Day at the DWMA!   Here Goes Nothing: Yomi's First Day at the DWMA! I_icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2018, 3:27 pm

Angela woke up early that day for one simple reason: she still wasn't used to her new bedroom in her parent's new home. Just a few days before she was still living together with her sister. Well, until their parents moved to Death City from the Czech Republic and offered Angela her own bedroom in their new apartment. She'd accepted that offer immediately as having your own room is much better than sharing it with anyone. Besides, that allowed her older sister to have the whole apartment for herself.
Angela stood up and then started her preparations for another boring school day. So, after a shower, breakfast and other things, she was ready to go... well, until her father stopped her. "Haha, let me keep you company today, princess! Hahaha!" Said Angela's father and then laughed loudly. The girl smiled and nodded. "Sure. I don't have any other choice. After all, you're a teacher in my school, dad." She said and then let out a chuckle. Soon the two left the apartment together and started walking towards the academy.
About 20 minutes later the two were standing in front of the school building. Both a bit sweaty, yet full of energy after having a race from the bottom to the top of the stairs to the DMWA. "One day I'll beat you!" Angela announced loudly. Dalibor laughed happily and energetically patted his daughter on the should.
Well, they were definitely getting some weird stares from other students... but the two didn't seem to care.
"Who knows, perhaps today you'll finally find a weapon for yourself!" Dalibor Foster said.
"You say it every day, dad...Angela said, then sighed and added enthusiastically: I'll try though!"
"Hm, oh! Apparently, a new student is going to have their first day at the DWMA... I've almost forgotten! Hah! I wonder if they're gonna be assigned to one of the classes I teach." Dalibor said, grinning widely as he crossed his arms on his chest.

OOC: Yeah, it's fine. Let me just give you a few words of advice: Most of us write using past tenses. Using present tenses for every action can be confusing at times. Trust me, it'll look better. Also, I think it's a better idea to express the character's thoughts with italic text. Like here: "This is going to be a good day" She thought as she looked at the morning sky.
By the way, sorry for this wall of text I've just produced XD
Back to top Go down
cronanoises
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
cronanoises

PostSubject: Re: Here Goes Nothing: Yomi's First Day at the DWMA!   Here Goes Nothing: Yomi's First Day at the DWMA! I_icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2018, 3:43 pm

Yomi sighed and decided it was best to just wander around until it was time for class. She wasn't in any rush to find a meister, but she guessed she'd accept as soon as anyone was willing to take her.

The school was quite large, and she was beginning to worry she might get lost, so she stood in a corner the hall. She had nothing else to do so she crossed her arms and observed the students around her. Many different kinds of people passed by, none really piqued her interest until she caught sight of a girl.

It was hard not to notice her, with fiery red hair and bright eyes. Yomi let her stare linger a moment longer before sighing and looking down at her crossed arms.

OOC: lmao it's fine, I love a good read.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Here Goes Nothing: Yomi's First Day at the DWMA!   Here Goes Nothing: Yomi's First Day at the DWMA! I_icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2018, 4:57 pm

"But how am I supposed to find a meisterless weapon dad? Especially in this crowd?" Angela asked her dad as they were passing a certain blue-haired girl in an unusual outfit. Dalibor stopped in the middle of the hall, folded his arms on his chest and ginned loudly, chuckling. "Have you ever tried approaching random lone students and asking them whether they're looking for a meister?" He asked the girl. "Don't tell me that's how you've found your weapon..." Angela replied with her eyes opened wide. It was too ridiculous to be true yet... her dad's happy node confirmed her suspicion. Angela's jaw dropped. "No way! No way you casually approached a random person and asked them to be your partner!" The girl commented.
Dalibor laughed and put his hands on his hips. "Of course I did! That's exactly how your uncle became my weapon haha!" He said and then grinned widely. "Give it a try. It's a good way to meet new people too!" The man added before he looked around. That's when he spotted Yomi. Dalibor activated his soul perception to take a look at her soul. He was able to read her personality to a certain degree. He also managed to guess the type of her soul. "Hm... This girl might be a weapon... At least that's what I think based on what I can see through my Soul Perception... Alright! I have some work to do before classes start. Good luck Angela!" Dalibor said smiling before he waved at his daughter and walked off.
Angela sighed quietly and looked at the girl her dad had just been talking about. "Should I approach her? I mean... wouldn't it be weird for me to just casually do something like this? On the other hand, that's how dad met uncle... ALRIGHT! Fine!" Angela thought and then took a deep breath before she approached Yomi. "Good morning to you, fellow student! I've never seen you before. Are you perhaps...new here?" The girl said with a friendly smile and with a confident attitude.
Back to top Go down
cronanoises
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
cronanoises

PostSubject: Re: Here Goes Nothing: Yomi's First Day at the DWMA!   Here Goes Nothing: Yomi's First Day at the DWMA! I_icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2018, 5:15 pm

Yomi had not been paying attention, so when she heard the girl's voice in front of her she jumped a bit.
"O-Oh, um, yes..." She looked up and noticed it was the girl she had been staring at earlier. Yomi coughed a bit before regaining her composure. "Yes, I'm new here. I'm a weapon, a battle axe to be specific..."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Here Goes Nothing: Yomi's First Day at the DWMA!   Here Goes Nothing: Yomi's First Day at the DWMA! I_icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2018, 5:46 pm

So her father was right! The blue-haired girl was indeed a weapon! Angela grinned happily at the new student and reached her hand out for a handshake. "That's great! Welcome to the DWMA. I'm Angela Foster and I'm a one-star weaponless meister. Nice to meet you!" The girl said enthusiastically. She didn't mention that she was also, in fact, a witch. In her logic, it was a much better idea to save it for later.
Back to top Go down
cronanoises
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
cronanoises

PostSubject: Re: Here Goes Nothing: Yomi's First Day at the DWMA!   Here Goes Nothing: Yomi's First Day at the DWMA! I_icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2018, 5:59 pm

"Ah," Yomi apprehensively takes her hand and shakes it. "a pleasure to meet you too." She started fidgeting with the hem of her coat with her free hand. "I don't have a partner either." Yomi looked away, feeling a little embarrassed.
It was normal for her not to have a partner yet, so that wasn't the problem. But was it too straightforward of her to have said that? She started to worry about what the girl thought of her.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Here Goes Nothing: Yomi's First Day at the DWMA!   Here Goes Nothing: Yomi's First Day at the DWMA! I_icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2018, 6:18 pm

Angela giggled a bit at the girl's words "It's not surprising! You're new." She said, nodding as she put her hands into the pockets of her jacket. "I'd be a bit jealous if you had a meister already. I've been without a weapon for... about two years... maybe more." The girl added and then sighed quietly. An idea popped into her head suddenly. She snapped her fingers. "Uhm... What's your name, by the way?" Angela asked.
Back to top Go down
cronanoises
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
cronanoises

PostSubject: Re: Here Goes Nothing: Yomi's First Day at the DWMA!   Here Goes Nothing: Yomi's First Day at the DWMA! I_icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2018, 6:29 pm

Yomi looked back up at her with a hint of surprise in her eyes. Two years..? But there's so many students... She snapped out of it. "oh, it's Yomi. Yomi Castellanos. And you are?"
Back to top Go down
cronanoises
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
cronanoises

PostSubject: Re: Here Goes Nothing: Yomi's First Day at the DWMA!   Here Goes Nothing: Yomi's First Day at the DWMA! I_icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2018, 6:30 pm

OOC: ignore when she asks her name i just realized she already told her
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Here Goes Nothing: Yomi's First Day at the DWMA!   Here Goes Nothing: Yomi's First Day at the DWMA! I_icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2018, 6:37 pm

The reason why Angela couldn't find a weapon... well... there were a few and most of them had something to do with the fact that she was a witch. "Okay, so, Yomi, we're both without partners, ye? I have an idea. You and I. Partnership. What do you say?" Angela said grinning, then she cleared her throat and clarified- "Ahem... I mean... Would you like to be my weapon?"
Back to top Go down
cronanoises
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
cronanoises

PostSubject: Re: Here Goes Nothing: Yomi's First Day at the DWMA!   Here Goes Nothing: Yomi's First Day at the DWMA! I_icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2018, 6:47 pm

Yomi was stunned. She kind of saw this coming, but was a bit shocked nonetheless. "y-yes! that would be great." It was hard to hide the enthusiasm in her voice. Despite not knowing this girl, finding a meister on her first day? She felt incredibly lucky. She hoped Angela was a good person. She seemed like it.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Here Goes Nothing: Yomi's First Day at the DWMA!   Here Goes Nothing: Yomi's First Day at the DWMA! I_icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2018, 7:04 pm

"Alright, great!" Angela's eyes lit up with excitement. Well, perhaps it was a good time to reveal the troublesome fact about the red-haired girl. Her enthusiasm toned down quickly. "Uhm... but one thing... There's something important that I need to tell you, Yomi... by the way, I like your name, it sounds cute... Alright, that important thing. Listen, I am a meister, however, I am also a witch. I hope that's not a problem." For a moment, Angela went from enthusiastic and excited to serious. She's lost a few opportunities to get a weapon only because of what she was.
Back to top Go down
cronanoises
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
cronanoises

PostSubject: Re: Here Goes Nothing: Yomi's First Day at the DWMA!   Here Goes Nothing: Yomi's First Day at the DWMA! I_icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2018, 7:15 pm

Yomi's brows furrow in confusion for a moment, and she holds up a hand signaling Angela to let her think for a moment. She needed to process this...
It was a well-known fact that witches were an enemy to the school, but then why would she tell her this? Angela didn't seem like the manipulative type. This calmed her nerves a bit. Yomi has heard of good witches before. She decides she needs a meister, witch or not. She isn't going to hate her for what she is.
Yomi looked up, having come to a decision. "As long as you're not a threat to the DWMA, which I don't believe you are, I accept." She looked away and sighed. "It's fair seeing as I'm a little hard to deal with sometimes." She looked back up at Angela, smiling faintly. "And you're name is nice too, as well."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Here Goes Nothing: Yomi's First Day at the DWMA!   Here Goes Nothing: Yomi's First Day at the DWMA! I_icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2018, 7:44 pm

Well, times have changed for the DWMA after the Asura's crisis. The witches were no longer such a big threat to the DWMA and many of them decided to actually join it. Angela pulled her DWMA student ID out of the pocket of her jacket and showed it to Yomi. Even her ID had written that Angela was a "Witch-meister". "Let me explain. You're new here and you probably don't know. So... many witches have decided to start helping the DWMA and because there were so many of us, they've even employed a Witch teacher to keep an eye on us and teach us how to control our powers and live normally among people. Besides, my father is actually a normal, human meister and a teacher here, so... You can trust me." Angela said, smiling widely. The girl seemed really proud of the fact that she was both a DWMA student and a witch. In fact, she loved Death City and the DWMA despite the fact that it used to be the witches' greatest enemy. "Okay... so! Now that you know what I am, we can finally do thing. We should check if our wavelengths are compatible with each other. Just.... transform into your weapon form or, at least transform your arm." Angela said enthusiastically, smiling widely with excitement in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
cronanoises
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
cronanoises

PostSubject: Re: Here Goes Nothing: Yomi's First Day at the DWMA!   Here Goes Nothing: Yomi's First Day at the DWMA! I_icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2018, 7:56 pm

Yomi nodded. "I can transform fully." Yomi smiled to herself a bit with pride, knowing that a lot of new weapons come to the school unable to fully transform. She sighs and with little effort transforms into her weapon form.

OOC: lmao sorry I should've asked when exactly this was beforehand. This is basically all after Maka defeated Asura right?
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Here Goes Nothing: Yomi's First Day at the DWMA!   Here Goes Nothing: Yomi's First Day at the DWMA! I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2018, 6:16 am

Angela took the weapon into her hand and closed her eyes. She was ready to be rejected by her wavelengths, yet deep inside she hoped that it would work. She's been without a weapon for way too long and now she finally had a perfect opportunity to become someone's meister.
Back to top Go down
cronanoises
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
cronanoises

PostSubject: Re: Here Goes Nothing: Yomi's First Day at the DWMA!   Here Goes Nothing: Yomi's First Day at the DWMA! I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2018, 12:21 pm

Yomi had never resonated with anyone before. Training on her own; for if it ever came to a point where she had to protect her future meister on her own, the battle axe had not been wielded until now.
That being said, Yomi had no idea what resonating with a partner felt like.
Yomi had begun to focus in on Angela's wavelength, trying to match it with her own. She started to feel a connection with the red-headed meister.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Here Goes Nothing: Yomi's First Day at the DWMA!   Here Goes Nothing: Yomi's First Day at the DWMA! I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2018, 6:51 pm

Well, Angela's wavelength was a bit different than normal meister's, which some experienced weapons would notice. However, it was Yomi's first time being wielded, so it was normal that she wouldn't notice a slightly different wavelength flowing towards her soul. After a moment of silence, Angela smiled with satisfaction. "Alright. You can transform into your human form. We can be partners hehe!" The witch informed Yomi enthusiastically.
Back to top Go down
cronanoises
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
cronanoises

PostSubject: Re: Here Goes Nothing: Yomi's First Day at the DWMA!   Here Goes Nothing: Yomi's First Day at the DWMA! I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2018, 1:10 am

Yomi transformed back into her human form, landing on the ground gracefully. She gave her new meister a genuine smile, which she would soon realize is actually pretty rare. "yeah, I'd like that." Yomi began to feel a little more relaxed around her, having matched their soul wavelengths now. She looked around and noticed the students begin to enter their respective classrooms. "Ah, we should probably get to class soon..."

OOC: I actually don't know what class she would be in oof. also sorry for not posting earlier i was a bit busy. I don't expect you to post anytime soon I'm just up late lmao.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Here Goes Nothing: Yomi's First Day at the DWMA!   Here Goes Nothing: Yomi's First Day at the DWMA! I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2018, 4:45 pm

Angela smiled at her new partner widely. She was very happy. Finally! Finally, she had someone to have great adventures with! It was definitely going to be a great day. The girl put her hands into the pockets of her jacket and looked around. Indeed, it was time to get to classrooms soon. They didn't want to be late, of course. Wait... they were probably in separate classes... "Uhm... You're new, right? Do you have any paper or whatever that informs you where to go? Y'know, like, an information which class you're in and which classroom you should go to." Angela asked.

OOC: It's okay, I actually had an idea what to deal with their classes. :D Also, I'm sorry for late post. It's been a long day for me ^^;
Back to top Go down
cronanoises
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
cronanoises

PostSubject: Re: Here Goes Nothing: Yomi's First Day at the DWMA!   Here Goes Nothing: Yomi's First Day at the DWMA! I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2018, 8:42 pm

Yomi remembered the paper she'd been given was folded up in one of her pockets. She hastily retrieved it and unfolded it so that Angela could also see. When she first got it, she just briefly skimmed over it. She hadn't really looked at it until now.

OOC: aaahhhhhhhhhhh I'm so sorry i accidentally ignored this i was just busy at the moment and then forgot about ittttttt
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Here Goes Nothing: Yomi's First Day at the DWMA!   Here Goes Nothing: Yomi's First Day at the DWMA! I_icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2018, 2:26 pm

Angela took the paper into her hands and started reading it carefully. After a moment she returned it to Yomi and grinned widely. "Hahah! What a great coincidence! Apparently, they've assigned you to my class! Well, that solves the burden of asking a teacher to move us to the same class haha!" The witch informed her new partner and then laughed quietly.

OOC: It's okay ^^
Back to top Go down
cronanoises
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
cronanoises

PostSubject: Re: Here Goes Nothing: Yomi's First Day at the DWMA!   Here Goes Nothing: Yomi's First Day at the DWMA! I_icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2018, 8:45 pm

"Ah, okay then." Yomi took the paper from Angela and folded it up again, putting it back into her pocket. It was indeed very convenient, seeing as she still had no idea where anything was. "Lead the way." She gave Angela a polite nod.

OOC: okayy ^^
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Here Goes Nothing: Yomi's First Day at the DWMA!   Here Goes Nothing: Yomi's First Day at the DWMA! I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2018, 5:09 pm

"Sure thing!" Angela said and then giggled. She then started marching slowly towards their classroom. It was indeed a happy day for her. For a moment, her head was filled with all the fun thing she will be able to do with her new partner! Exercising, hunting et cetera. Suddenly, her daydreaming was interrupted by another thought- What subject were they supposed to start with that day? That's when she remembered that... "By the way, you'll meet my dad too! He's a teacher here." Angela informed her new partner.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here Goes Nothing: Yomi's First Day at the DWMA!   Here Goes Nothing: Yomi's First Day at the DWMA! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Here Goes Nothing: Yomi's First Day at the DWMA!
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next