Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Here Goes Nothing: Yomi's First Day at the DWMA!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
cronanoises
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
cronanoises

Here Goes Nothing: Yomi's First Day at the DWMA! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here Goes Nothing: Yomi's First Day at the DWMA!   Here Goes Nothing: Yomi's First Day at the DWMA! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2018, 5:23 pm

Yomi had been observing the halls during their walk to better remember how to get to her classroom, and upon being spoken to looked up at Angela. "Oh, that's um, nice I guess." Yomi mostly just hoped he wouldn't ask her too many questions. She was otherwise indifferent to the fact.
Back to top Go down
https://www.quotev.com/leafkid
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Here Goes Nothing: Yomi's First Day at the DWMA!   Here Goes Nothing: Yomi's First Day at the DWMA! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2018, 2:29 pm

After a few minutes of walking the two finally entered the class. Angela with a wide smile on her face looked around with her hands on her hips. "Alright then! Let's sit down and wait for the lesson to start." The meister announced. Soon she found to free seats and led Yomi there. After finally sitting down, the girl looked at Yomi, smiling. "So, so, so... What can you tell me about yourself? You know... partners should get to know each other well. " Angela asked and then stated.
Back to top Go down
cronanoises
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
cronanoises

PostSubject: Re: Here Goes Nothing: Yomi's First Day at the DWMA!   Here Goes Nothing: Yomi's First Day at the DWMA! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2018, 9:39 pm

"Oh...that's true..." Yomi wasn't exactly prepared to say much about herself, and internally kicked herself for not thinking of anything to say sooner. "Well, what do you want to know about me?" She rested her head in her hand and tried to prepare for any questions Angela might ask.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Here Goes Nothing: Yomi's First Day at the DWMA!   Here Goes Nothing: Yomi's First Day at the DWMA! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2018, 6:14 pm

"Well, you could tell me something about your hobbies? I dunno... how do you spend your free time? You know, basics, so I can learn more about the things that you like and dislike." Angela said as she put both of her hands behind her hand and leaned on her chair a bit. The witch seemed fully relaxed and curious about what Yomi would share with her about herself.
Back to top Go down
cronanoises
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
cronanoises

PostSubject: Re: Here Goes Nothing: Yomi's First Day at the DWMA!   Here Goes Nothing: Yomi's First Day at the DWMA! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2018, 11:35 pm

"Alright, hm..." Yomi looked away to think for a bit. "I do like to draw. I also train a lot in my free time. I know weapons don't usually fight, but it's good to always be prepared for anything, in my opinion." She furrowed her eyebrows a bit and tried to think of anything else worth mentioning. "I don't really do much else... ah... I write 'poetry' sometimes, I guess." She gestured with air quotes around the word 'poetry'.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Here Goes Nothing: Yomi's First Day at the DWMA!   Here Goes Nothing: Yomi's First Day at the DWMA! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2018, 7:23 pm

Angela nodded. Learning more about her new partner was actually quite exciting for her. With a wide smile, she was listening to Yomi, nodding from time to time. "Drawing, training, writing. Alright, noted~!" The witch said happily, giving her two thumbs up. "I'd love to see your drawings and poems! I'm sure you're very talented. I mean, you look like an artist with your style. I like it a lot, by the way." Angela commented and complimented the weapon with honesty. "I guess it's my turn... Okay so... I love experimenting with my magic... I also really like reading... Well, I read a lot. I cook a lot too. Hm, I guess that's all..? " The witch said rubbing her chin with her fingers. It seemed like she really couldn't come up with any other hobbies.
Back to top Go down
cronanoises
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
cronanoises

PostSubject: Re: Here Goes Nothing: Yomi's First Day at the DWMA!   Here Goes Nothing: Yomi's First Day at the DWMA! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2018, 9:52 pm

Yomi couldn't help but smile a bit when Angela showed interest in her art.
It was a bit embarrassing to show it to anyone, but she didn't get the chance to show it to anyone often. "Thanks." She let her smile linger for a bit. "It is hard to come up with much about yourself when you first meet someone, isn't it?" She noticed that neither of them had really said much about themselves. That was okay though, she'd rather get to know her over time anyway.
Currently as far as she could tell, the witch had a very upbeat attitude. Something Yomi didn't really have. She liked that about Angela. She had a feeling she would get along with her new meister.

OOC: I'm gonna change Yomi's text to a dark blue from now on.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Here Goes Nothing: Yomi's First Day at the DWMA!   Here Goes Nothing: Yomi's First Day at the DWMA! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2018, 4:58 pm

Well, their personalities could easily be considered to be absolutely the opposite. However, in reality, that was something that could potentially make their partnership strong. Their differences easily complimented each other. At least that's what Angela'd believed and thus she became certain that she could become really good friends with Yomi. "Hahah... Yeah... you're right! It's far more difficult than I'd thought it'd be! Perhaps learning more about each other gradually would be really fun too? Hm... now that I think about it... Mhm~! I think this could turn out to be really fun." Angela commented and then made a short pause in her monologue to think. "I still want to see your art though." She added, winking with a slight smile present on her face.

That's when the bell finally rang, announcing the beginning of the lesson. Dalibor Foster entered the classroom with a huge, excited grin on his face. He stood in front of the entire class, in the middle of the classroom with his hands on his hips and looked around. "Good morning class! Today, I am happy to announce that you have a new classmate! Her name is Yomi Castellanos and she's a weapon! I hope you'll all get along with her nicely. Those stupid enough to think about harassing the newbie will have a nice lil' talk with me, alright?" The teacher said loudly. "Alright, Yomi, stand up please and introduce yourself! I'm sure everyone here wants to meet you hahaha!"

ooc: Sure, sure ^^
Back to top Go down
cronanoises
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
cronanoises

PostSubject: Re: Here Goes Nothing: Yomi's First Day at the DWMA!   Here Goes Nothing: Yomi's First Day at the DWMA! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2018, 5:22 pm

Yomi's eyes widened a bit as she'd forgotten completely about introductions. She was okay with introducing herself to one or a few people at a time. But to a whole class? She felt her head lower instinctively.
Yomi took a deep breath and felt all eyes directed at her as she stood up. She tried to ignore it and presented herself with a calm demeanor.
"Erm, as he said, I'm Yomi, a weapon. Specifically a battle axe. I'm new here not only in the school, but in Death City. I look forward to living here and getting to know you all." That last bit was nothing but a formality, honestly. She sat back down before anyone could ask her anything and breathed a sigh of relief.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Here Goes Nothing: Yomi's First Day at the DWMA!   Here Goes Nothing: Yomi's First Day at the DWMA! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2018, 8:04 pm

The teacher looked up at her, certainly pleased. He clapped his hands a few times. "Great! Introducing yourself to an entire group of new people is a difficult task! Good work. Alright, let's start today's lesson." Dalibor said before he turned towards the blackboard to start writing some things on it.
Angela patted Yomi on the shoulder and then raised her thumb up, she didn't say anything, however, instead, she grinned and nodded.

OOC: Do you want to skip their lessons/classes? ^^
Back to top Go down
cronanoises
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
cronanoises

PostSubject: Re: Here Goes Nothing: Yomi's First Day at the DWMA!   Here Goes Nothing: Yomi's First Day at the DWMA! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2018, 10:28 pm

Yomi nodded back and gave Angela a weak smile before turning to focus on the teacher.

ooc: yeah sure
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Here Goes Nothing: Yomi's First Day at the DWMA!   Here Goes Nothing: Yomi's First Day at the DWMA! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2018, 4:02 pm

Dalibor gave the class a very energetic and loud lecture about different types of souls and how different they are from each other. He mentioned innocent, corrupted, witch and monster souls and how eating them would affect the weapon. Sometime later, when their classes finally ended, Angela stood up and stretched her arms and legs, then sat on the desk. "Finally! Sweet, sweet freedom! So, do you have any plans for today, Yomi?" The witch said, looking at the weapon with a smile as she started to move her legs back and forth.
Back to top Go down
cronanoises
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
cronanoises

PostSubject: Re: Here Goes Nothing: Yomi's First Day at the DWMA!   Here Goes Nothing: Yomi's First Day at the DWMA! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2018, 4:16 pm

Yomi hesitated a bit. "Erm, no... I don't really do much outside of school..." She realized she must've sounded really boring just now. She sighed and started fidgeting with her sleeves while avoiding eye contact.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Here Goes Nothing: Yomi's First Day at the DWMA!   Here Goes Nothing: Yomi's First Day at the DWMA! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2018, 5:10 pm

"That's alright! All I usually do outside of school is... being bored and working the cafe." Angela said smiling and nodding. "So, would you want to spend some time together with me? Y'know, to bond, to get to know each other better, that kinda stuff." Her smile wasn't disappearing from her face. She was genuinely excited to get to know Yomi better.
Back to top Go down
cronanoises
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
cronanoises

PostSubject: Re: Here Goes Nothing: Yomi's First Day at the DWMA!   Here Goes Nothing: Yomi's First Day at the DWMA! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2018, 6:54 pm

Yomi had wasn't really used to people taking an interest in her. She guessed this was normal for new partners, though. She nodded. "Sure, that'd be nice."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Here Goes Nothing: Yomi's First Day at the DWMA!   Here Goes Nothing: Yomi's First Day at the DWMA! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2018, 4:55 pm

"Great! So... since classes have just ended we could... hm... go for a walk! If you wanted we could even visit a cafe and grab something to drink and maybe even to eat there." Angela said as she put her hands on her hips. "What do you think? Does it sound like a plan?" The witch asked.
Back to top Go down
cronanoises
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
cronanoises

PostSubject: Re: Here Goes Nothing: Yomi's First Day at the DWMA!   Here Goes Nothing: Yomi's First Day at the DWMA! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2018, 11:10 pm

Yomi smiled a bit. "Sure, but you lead the way. I still haven't had the chance to really get to know my way around the city." She scratches her head and laughs a bit dryly.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Here Goes Nothing: Yomi's First Day at the DWMA!   Here Goes Nothing: Yomi's First Day at the DWMA! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2018, 6:51 pm

"Sure! I'll show you around!" Angela said as she packed her stuff into her bag and then picked it up. "I'm ready when you are. So get ready to leave... Oh and don't forget anything!" The girl said and then let out a quite giggle.
Back to top Go down
cronanoises
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
cronanoises

PostSubject: Re: Here Goes Nothing: Yomi's First Day at the DWMA!   Here Goes Nothing: Yomi's First Day at the DWMA! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2018, 8:36 pm

"Mhm." Yomi nodded and packed up her things quickly. She already had the important stuff... her wallet, a bottle of water, her sketchbook... She realized that besides her school supplies this was all she really carried with her. All she really owned, currently. She stared at her bag for a moment, before picking it up and turning to Angela. "Erm, I'm ready to go now, if you'd like."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Here Goes Nothing: Yomi's First Day at the DWMA!   Here Goes Nothing: Yomi's First Day at the DWMA! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2018, 4:57 pm

"Let's go then." Angela said nodding as she started making her way towards the exit from the classroom expecting Yomi to follow her. Well, it was obvious to Angela that Yomi was a rather shy person and that's why she wanted to make her open up a bit during their bonding time. Perhaps spending some time together would help with that. She hoped that a nice conversation would begin during their journey to a cafe. "So... I assume you've just moved to Death City recently... where are you from exactly? Where... did you use to live?" The witch asked out of curiosity.
Back to top Go down
cronanoises
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
cronanoises

PostSubject: Re: Here Goes Nothing: Yomi's First Day at the DWMA!   Here Goes Nothing: Yomi's First Day at the DWMA! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2018, 6:18 pm

As Yomi followed Angela out of the classroom, she was silent for a few moments, not expecting the young witch to continue the conversation. "Erm, North Carolina... it's pretty boring there...not much to say about it, really."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Here Goes Nothing: Yomi's First Day at the DWMA!   Here Goes Nothing: Yomi's First Day at the DWMA! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2018, 5:41 pm

"Well... I've been living in Death City for... 4 or 5 years... I moved here from a small village in the Czech Republic. Let's just say that my old home was an absolute shithole." Angela said then let out a giggle and grinned. Soon the two would leave the school building where they'd have a perfect view of the city's panorama.
Back to top Go down
cronanoises
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
cronanoises

PostSubject: Re: Here Goes Nothing: Yomi's First Day at the DWMA!   Here Goes Nothing: Yomi's First Day at the DWMA! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2018, 7:34 pm

Yomi hummed in understanding. She looked out at the city, taking note of the mix matched buildings, the sky, the floor beneath her feet, the sun above them. Looking over it all, she murmured. "Death City is kind of beautiful in a weird way, isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Here Goes Nothing: Yomi's First Day at the DWMA!   Here Goes Nothing: Yomi's First Day at the DWMA! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 1st 2018, 1:44 pm

With her hands on her hips, Angela nodded in agreement. "Yeah, you're right. It's unique. A big mix of cultures and styles... That's why I like this place so much!" The witch said and then grinned widely. "The view from here is awesome too." She added. For just a moment longer Angela kept staring at the breathtaking panorama. Clearly enjoying it to the fullest. "Alright, let's keep going!" The girl finally said before she started walking down the stairs.
Back to top Go down
cronanoises
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
cronanoises

PostSubject: Re: Here Goes Nothing: Yomi's First Day at the DWMA!   Here Goes Nothing: Yomi's First Day at the DWMA! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 1st 2018, 1:58 pm

Yomi took one last glance at the view before following Angela down the steps. She smiled to herself, taking comfort in the fact that this place was now her home. This city... this person in front of her... Yomi wasn't too enthusiastic about moving here at first, but she thought... maybe she was going to be okay here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here Goes Nothing: Yomi's First Day at the DWMA!   Here Goes Nothing: Yomi's First Day at the DWMA! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Here Goes Nothing: Yomi's First Day at the DWMA!
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next