Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Here Goes Nothing: Yomi's First Day at the DWMA!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Here Goes Nothing: Yomi's First Day at the DWMA! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here Goes Nothing: Yomi's First Day at the DWMA!   Here Goes Nothing: Yomi's First Day at the DWMA! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 1st 2018, 3:46 pm

Well, Angela was sure that Yomi would fall in love with Death City too. Once the two reached the bottom of the stairs, Angela looked at Yomi. Her grin just wouldn't disappear from her face. "Alright, time to go and get some coffee... or tea... and cake!" The witch announced as she started leading her new partner towards the shopping district where a certain cafe was located.
Back to top Go down
cronanoises
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
cronanoises

PostSubject: Re: Here Goes Nothing: Yomi's First Day at the DWMA!   Here Goes Nothing: Yomi's First Day at the DWMA! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 1st 2018, 9:18 pm

Yomi perked up at the words "tea" and "cake" and quickened her pace. She looked around them and tried not to be anxious from the unfamiliar place. Instead she took to observing every detail of it, a coping mechanism she noticed helped her calm down long ago. Her gaze came across a cafe ahead of them.
Back to top Go down
https://www.quotev.com/leafkid
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Here Goes Nothing: Yomi's First Day at the DWMA!   Here Goes Nothing: Yomi's First Day at the DWMA! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2018, 3:20 pm

Soon the two arrived at the place. It was Cafe "Nine-Tails" which was owned by Angela's mother.

The cafe was located right between the residential and shopping districts. Which in theory seemed to be a quite good location as it was not too far from any of the two main districts of the city.

If you were to describe Nine tails with one word, it'd probably be "cozy". Outside the cafe, there were a few metal tables and chairs with comfy pillows to sit on. Some of them were already occupied by customers eating ice cream and various delicious looking cakes, drinking tea or coffee or other drinks.

The interior of Nine Tails was perhaps a bit unusual but it was radiating with a warm and friendly atmosphere. The floor was made of light wooden panels while red bricks were visible on the low ceiling. There were a few arches on the ceiling that divided the cafe into a few sections. The furniture was mostly made out of dark wood. There were also a few black couches and glass tables at the white walls. At one of the walls, there was also a bookshelf filled with different books, magazines, newspapers and even comic books and mangas. On the walls, there were beautiful pictures and paintings of different foxes (especially the mythical nine-tailed ones, obviously). At the huge counter, there were two mini glass fridges with cakes, ice cream and ice cream desserts displayed on them. The coffee and tea making equipment seemed fairly new and fully professional.
The refreshing smell of freshly prepared coffee could be easily noticed, even by those with a runny nose
Overall the cafe was inviting thanks to its well-chosen interior design and warm atmosphere.
The customers seemed to appreciate the place too, as during there were always at least a few customers sitting at the tables.

So once the two finally got inside, they were greeted by a blonde waitress. "Hello, Angela..." The waitress greeted her warmly.
"Hi! Aurora, meet Yomi, she is my new partner. Yomi, meet Aurora, she's my older sister." Angela said grinning with excitement in her voice.
Aurora smiled warmly at Yomi. "It's nice to meet you Yomi!"
Back to top Go down
cronanoises
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
cronanoises

PostSubject: Re: Here Goes Nothing: Yomi's First Day at the DWMA!   Here Goes Nothing: Yomi's First Day at the DWMA! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2018, 3:35 pm

Yomi had been looking in awe around the cafe and only snapped out of it when addressed. "U-Um, it's nice to meet you too." She pulled herself together and smiled politely. "This cafe is beautiful..." Her smile may have been out of politeness but her compliment was genuine. She could see herself coming here more often... She gazed over at the furniture, and the books, the art... She was completely enchanted.

Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Here Goes Nothing: Yomi's First Day at the DWMA!   Here Goes Nothing: Yomi's First Day at the DWMA! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2018, 4:02 pm

Aurora laughed quietly and scratched the back of her head. "Yeah, our mom has a pretty good eye for interior design." The girl said smiling.
"Yup. I'm happy that mom opened this place." Angela said nodding. She seemed pretty proud of her mother's work.
Suddenly a red-haired woman just sort of appeared behind Aurora. There was a mysterious atmosphere surrounding her. "Thank you, girls." The woman said smirking slightly.
"Oh! Hi! Yomi, this is my mom! Mom, this is Yomi, my new weapon!"
"It's a pleasure to meet you Yomi. Now, girls, I'm sure you two are tired after a long day of school. Pick a table and pick whatever you'd like to drink or eat. If you needed me, I'll be in the back." Elizabeth Foster said, before and before Yomi could say something, she just walked off towards the backroom.
"Alright... let's sit down somewhere!" Angela said enthusiastically as she led Yomi towards a free couch and once she was seated on the couch, she let out a relaxed sigh. The menus were already on the glass table.
Back to top Go down
cronanoises
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
cronanoises

PostSubject: Re: Here Goes Nothing: Yomi's First Day at the DWMA!   Here Goes Nothing: Yomi's First Day at the DWMA! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2018, 4:11 pm

Yomi's stare lingered on the back room door for just a moment before she sat down next to Angela and held up the menu in front of her. She was glad she didn't have to say much to Angela's mother, she was a bit intimidating. She studied the menu, looking for anything that caught her eye. She already knew what tea she wanted, but the cakes... they all looked so good. She sighed, laying the menu down in front of her. She absentmindedly traced her finger along the edge of the menu, trying to decide.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Here Goes Nothing: Yomi's First Day at the DWMA!   Here Goes Nothing: Yomi's First Day at the DWMA! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2018, 5:52 pm

Well, Angela was just going to pick her favorite flat white and a piece of chocolate cake anyway so she didn't even take a look at the menu. Instead, she just watched Yomi as she was going through the menu. "It seems you can't decide. Which ones seem interesting to you?" Angela spoke, smiling. Well, she was also working part-time at Nine-Tails, so she knew well which cakes were the best.
Back to top Go down
cronanoises
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
cronanoises

PostSubject: Re: Here Goes Nothing: Yomi's First Day at the DWMA!   Here Goes Nothing: Yomi's First Day at the DWMA! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2018, 6:06 pm

Yomi laid her head on the table next to the menu, facing Angela so her cheek was pressed against the smooth wood surface. She pointed to a dark chocolate cake, and a strawberry cake.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Here Goes Nothing: Yomi's First Day at the DWMA!   Here Goes Nothing: Yomi's First Day at the DWMA! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2018, 7:31 pm

"Well... I'd choose chocolate cake... It's really great!" Angela said with a grin. Besides, strawberries weren't as good at that time of the year. At least in Angela's opinion.
Suddenly Aurora approached their table with a smile on her face. "Hey'a girls. May I collect your orders?" She asked.
"My favorites please, sis!"
"Sure thing. What about you, Yomi?"
Back to top Go down
cronanoises
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
cronanoises

PostSubject: Re: Here Goes Nothing: Yomi's First Day at the DWMA!   Here Goes Nothing: Yomi's First Day at the DWMA! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2018, 7:50 pm

Yomi sat up quickly and listened to Angela's recommendation without hesitation and smiled politely at Aurora. "Chamomile tea and the chocolate cake, please."

Last edited by cronanoises on April 3rd 2018, 1:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Here Goes Nothing: Yomi's First Day at the DWMA!   Here Goes Nothing: Yomi's First Day at the DWMA! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2018, 8:23 am

"Chamomile tea? It's been a while since someone ordered it. Good choice! I'll be right back." Aurora said, smiling at the two. Then she turned around and walked over to the counter to prepare their orders.
"Well, I drink chamomile tea before tests and exams. It certainly helped me with stress a bit." Angela said, trying to start another conversation with Yomi.
Back to top Go down
cronanoises
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
cronanoises

PostSubject: Re: Here Goes Nothing: Yomi's First Day at the DWMA!   Here Goes Nothing: Yomi's First Day at the DWMA! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2018, 2:04 pm

Yomi gave a nervous smile and held her arms a bit self-consciously. "I tend to drink it a lot..." She rested her elbows on the table and put her head in her hands, looking at nothing in particular. Then she hummed in agreement to Angela's previous statement. "It certainly does help with things like that, though."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Here Goes Nothing: Yomi's First Day at the DWMA!   Here Goes Nothing: Yomi's First Day at the DWMA! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2018, 2:53 pm

Angela leaned on the couch and put her hands behind her head as she put her leg on her another leg. "Mhm~! Besides its taste is so great..." The witch added.
Soon Angela's sister brought them their orders and placed them on their table. She also placed a small stamp card on the table, close to Yomi. There was already one stamp on it. "Have a nice day, you two." Aurora said, winking at them and then she walked off to deal with other customers.
"Oh, so Aurora did remember to give your our card. Cool!" The witch explained as she looked at the card. "Let me explain. Every time you order something here, you get a stamp on your card. Collecting ten stamps on your card gives you a free cup of coffee or tea. Well, I mean, since you're here with me right now, we have our drinks for free but... you know, if you wanted to come alone then this card should be useful."

Last edited by [RACKIE] on April 7th 2018, 7:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cronanoises
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
cronanoises

PostSubject: Re: Here Goes Nothing: Yomi's First Day at the DWMA!   Here Goes Nothing: Yomi's First Day at the DWMA! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2018, 8:11 pm

Yomi had been staring at the card the whole time, and nodded to show Angela she was listening and  understood. She turned to Angela and smiled softly. "I'll be sure to take good care of it then, I have a feeling I'll be coming here quite often." She then made a point to place the card safely in her pocket.

OOC: SORRY FOR THE LATE POST I FORGOT ABOUT IT HHHHHH
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Here Goes Nothing: Yomi's First Day at the DWMA!   Here Goes Nothing: Yomi's First Day at the DWMA! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2018, 7:56 am

OOC: No need to apologize ;)

IC:
Angela let out a chuckle. "I'm happy to hear this!" She told her weapon and then picked up her cup of coffee and started sipping on it slowly. She let out a quiet, happy sigh after a moment. "Ah~! I love coffee with milk..." Angela commented.
Back to top Go down
cronanoises
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
cronanoises

PostSubject: Re: Here Goes Nothing: Yomi's First Day at the DWMA!   Here Goes Nothing: Yomi's First Day at the DWMA! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2018, 2:34 pm

Yomi mirrored her meister in sipping her tea slowly, acknowledging Angela's comment but not saying anything. She was too content in this moment and didn't want to disrupt it. She started thinking over everything that happened today, but just this once, ignoring every little bad thing that crossed her mind. She felt at ease. She let out a content sigh before setting her cup down and looking at the chocolate cake in front of her. "It looks so good..." She murmured in slight amazement.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Here Goes Nothing: Yomi's First Day at the DWMA!   Here Goes Nothing: Yomi's First Day at the DWMA! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2018, 9:24 am

Angela smirked and then giggled quietly at Yomi's comment. "I think it's the same cake my mom started baking this morning." The witch told her weapon as she put her cup on the table and moved on to start eating her own piece of cake. Angela immediately let out something that sounded like a muffled happy squeak. "So sweet... so good... It's been a while since I could eat this deliciousness..." She commented happily.
Back to top Go down
cronanoises
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
cronanoises

PostSubject: Re: Here Goes Nothing: Yomi's First Day at the DWMA!   Here Goes Nothing: Yomi's First Day at the DWMA! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2018, 2:31 pm

Yomi followed suit and paused for a moment to savor the flavor. She then lifted a hand to her face, practically beaming. "It really is as good as it looks..." She literally can't remember the last time she'd been this happy about food. She smiled to herself for a moment, kind of amused by herself. She continued to eat her cake slowly, pausing every few moments to sip her tea. It was nice.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Here Goes Nothing: Yomi's First Day at the DWMA!   Here Goes Nothing: Yomi's First Day at the DWMA! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2018, 5:30 pm

Yomi's approval of the cake made Angela really happy. Well, it was her favorite, so knowing that her partner also liked it was a great news! "Haha~! It is indeed! Ah... The flavor of this cake has always been so good... Ah... I remember it was one of the best things in my childhood..." Angela said with a happy, yet somewhat nostalgic smile. After eating half of her cake she returned to her coffee.
Back to top Go down
cronanoises
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
cronanoises

PostSubject: Re: Here Goes Nothing: Yomi's First Day at the DWMA!   Here Goes Nothing: Yomi's First Day at the DWMA! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2018, 7:12 pm

Yomi hummed in acknowledgement and continued eating. Having nothing else to say, and with nostalgia in mind, she let her thoughts wander to her old home. She thought about the house she had grown so accustomed to as a child, and leaving it behind. She wondered what her father was doing right now. She wondered if anything had changed since she left. Probably not.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Here Goes Nothing: Yomi's First Day at the DWMA!   Here Goes Nothing: Yomi's First Day at the DWMA! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2018, 9:46 am

Angela just focused on her coffee and her cake deciding to remain silent until she finished it. At least it gave Yomi an opportunity to enjoy her tea and cake. Besides, Angela'd noticed that Yomi was thinking about something, so she decided to not disrupt her. The cake was gone way faster than the witch'd expected. At least she still had a few sips of her coffee left. She leaned on the couch, relaxed and closed her eyes for a second.
Back to top Go down
cronanoises
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
cronanoises

PostSubject: Re: Here Goes Nothing: Yomi's First Day at the DWMA!   Here Goes Nothing: Yomi's First Day at the DWMA! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2018, 12:41 pm

Yomi had finished her cake and tea, and rested her head on her arms on the table. She forced those thoughts out of her mind and sighed contently, before breaking the silence. "That was nice... I don't really get to go to cafe's like this often." She murmured.

OOC: I'm sorry this is almost two weeks late and my writing is worse than usual,,,, I really don't have much of an excuse oof
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Here Goes Nothing: Yomi's First Day at the DWMA!   Here Goes Nothing: Yomi's First Day at the DWMA! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2018, 10:59 am

OOC: Again, don't apologize. Noone is going to force you to post (especially not me, since I take long breaks from posting too ;) ).

"Well then! With me as your meister, we'll be visiting this place quite often haha!" Angela commented as she crossed her arms over her chest. She kept smiling and once she made sure Yomi finished her tea and cake, she stood up. "Alright then, is there anything you'd like to do now? Anything?" Angela asked Yomi trying to figure out what they could still do that day.
Back to top Go down
cronanoises
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
cronanoises

PostSubject: Re: Here Goes Nothing: Yomi's First Day at the DWMA!   Here Goes Nothing: Yomi's First Day at the DWMA! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2018, 9:54 pm

OOC: oof ok then

Yomi really didn't know what to say, she wasn't asked what she wanted to do quite often, and never really thought about it. Honestly, she didn't know enough about places to want to go anywhere specific. "Erm, just whatever you want to do, I guess."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Here Goes Nothing: Yomi's First Day at the DWMA!   Here Goes Nothing: Yomi's First Day at the DWMA! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2018, 5:52 pm

"Uuuh..." Angela was out of ideas and so, she was unable to decide where to take her new partner. The witch scratched the back of her head and looked away for a second. "I asked you because well... I don't have any better ideas right now..." She finally admitted. "I guess... the only thing that comes to mind is... well, I could show you my magic..." Angela added after a moment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here Goes Nothing: Yomi's First Day at the DWMA!   Here Goes Nothing: Yomi's First Day at the DWMA! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Here Goes Nothing: Yomi's First Day at the DWMA!
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next