Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   December 10th 2018, 7:29 pm

OOC: Great ideas! What about ice skating then?

IC:
Mark stepped out of the apartment and closed the door. Well, he obviously couldn't lock it, because he wasn't the one with the key, so he left that part for Dani. Thanks to the power of the all-knowing narrators, he managed to come up with a few ideas for the rest of the day.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Raccoon
Mark
Anna
Adam
Eliza
Dalibor
Aurora
Angela
Chloe
Nana
Darius
Yuji
Jack
Stephy
Cath
Keith
Luna
Minerva
Martha
Nikki
Avery
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   January 4th 2019, 9:42 pm

OOC: Sounds good!

IC:
Once they were out, Dani turned around and locked the door, stuffing the key in her purse afterwards. She turned back around and gave Mark a smile. "Alright, I'm ready when you are."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   January 9th 2019, 12:00 pm

So once they were finally out on the street, Mark was about to gently take Dani's hand when someone bumped into him, almost making him stumble towards the girl instead. Luckily he somehow managed to retain balance. When he looked towards the person he realized that it was none other than...

Than good ol' Raccoon! Have you missed me? Yes? No? Doesn't matter 'cuz I'm here whether you like it or not!
Ahem! Allow me to do my thing~!

OOC: Wait wha-...

IIC:
Woosh!
Once Mark looked at me with surprise clearly noticeable in his eyes, I smirked a little at him and at Dani. "Sorry! My bad! Didn't notice you... Uh... Oh! Are you on a date? Sorry for interrupting!" I said. Obviously, I knew they were on a date and obviously I knew what were their planes for that date. That's why I decided to make things a little bit more interesting!
"Uhm, yes. Yes we are." Mark simply replied, somehow doubting that my sudden appearance was a coincidence.
"Hohoh! Cool, cool! I hope you've planned something great and memorable for your lady" I said as I winked at him with a somewhat cheeky smirk.
In response, Mark turned his head away and scratched the back of his head. "Well, we're going for a walk... For now..." He replied.
Well, that's exactly why I had decided to show up!
"A mere walk isn't very memorable! Hey, Dani! Would you mind if I helped you two make this date unique? With my certain spell, I mean!" I asked and smiled warmly at her. Ah, the things you do for your lovely friends!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Raccoon
Mark
Anna
Adam
Eliza
Dalibor
Aurora
Angela
Chloe
Nana
Darius
Yuji
Jack
Stephy
Cath
Keith
Luna
Minerva
Martha
Nikki
Avery
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   

Back to top Go down

Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9