Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2018, 7:29 pm

OOC: Great ideas! What about ice skating then?

IC:
Mark stepped out of the apartment and closed the door. Well, he obviously couldn't lock it, because he wasn't the one with the key, so he left that part for Dani. Thanks to the power of the all-knowing narrators, he managed to come up with a few ideas for the rest of the day.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2019, 9:42 pm

OOC: Sounds good!

IC:
Once they were out, Dani turned around and locked the door, stuffing the key in her purse afterwards. She turned back around and gave Mark a smile. "Alright, I'm ready when you are."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2019, 12:00 pm

So once they were finally out on the street, Mark was about to gently take Dani's hand when someone bumped into him, almost making him stumble towards the girl instead. Luckily he somehow managed to retain balance. When he looked towards the person he realized that it was none other than...

Than good ol' Raccoon! Have you missed me? Yes? No? Doesn't matter 'cuz I'm here whether you like it or not!
Ahem! Allow me to do my thing~!

OOC: Wait wha-...

IIC:
Woosh!
Once Mark looked at me with surprise clearly noticeable in his eyes, I smirked a little at him and at Dani. "Sorry! My bad! Didn't notice you... Uh... Oh! Are you on a date? Sorry for interrupting!" I said. Obviously, I knew they were on a date and obviously I knew what were their planes for that date. That's why I decided to make things a little bit more interesting!
"Uhm, yes. Yes we are." Mark simply replied, somehow doubting that my sudden appearance was a coincidence.
"Hohoh! Cool, cool! I hope you've planned something great and memorable for your lady" I said as I winked at him with a somewhat cheeky smirk.
In response, Mark turned his head away and scratched the back of his head. "Well, we're going for a walk... For now..." He replied.
Well, that's exactly why I had decided to show up!
"A mere walk isn't very memorable! Hey, Dani! Would you mind if I helped you two make this date unique? With my certain spell, I mean!" I asked and smiled warmly at her. Ah, the things you do for your lovely friends!
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2019, 1:01 pm

Dani stopped in her tracks, stumbling somewhat over her own feet when Mark bumped into someone. Dani gasped when she saw who it was. "Hey Raccoon," she said in greeting. She nodded along with Mark as he asked if they were out on a date. "Uh..." She glanced over at Mark before continuing. "Sure... Why not,"" she replied. She knew she might end up regretting this, but Raccoon's already helped her so much, so there's no way he would end up ruining this for her. Right?
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2019, 3:50 pm

Me? Ruining their date? No, no, no, I would never! For I am a helper sent by Rackie himself! Well, not really, but at least I'm helping, right? I grinned at them and showed them two thumbs up. "You can count on me, dear! Don't worry, I've got some experience helping people with their dates!" I told Dani, referencing to a certain thread where a certain witch wanted to take her dragon boyfriend to Prague... Anyways! "Any objections, Mark? No? Great! Be ready for true magics!" I said, not giving Mark time to reply. I didn't need his agreement. He would say yes anyway. Besides, Dani's word was more important. I swiftly removed my soul protection and stretched my fingers. Then I quickly pointed my hand at an empty space and closed my eyes as I started charging my energy to open the first portal. Eventually, a blue magical window appeared before us. I smirked as I looked at Dani. "Pick a continent, Dani!" I said. The exact location was going to be a surprise. I felt that letting them pick at least the continent was fair enough.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2019, 10:30 pm

Dani gasped and looked once more over at Mark before looking back at Raccoon. "Oh, I've always wanted to go visit different countries in Europe!" The weapon exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2019, 9:21 am

Europe it is! Good, there are many cool places to pick from in Europe. Now, which country should I pick? Something memorable... Think, Raccoon, think! France is a little bit overrated... Greece..? There were one or two threads in Greece so I should probably avoid it. "Alright! I know a place that will definitely suit your... hm... style! I'm actually excited to go there myself!" I told them with a giant, somewhat excited grin spread across my face. I snapped my fingers, opening the second portal at our destination. "Ready or not, let's go!" I told them as I grabbed them both by their wrists and jumped through the portal pulling both of them with me... What was on the other side?

We all found ourselves standing on a somewhat busy stone quay next to some old statue. I looked around to confirm our exact location. On one side, there were old building and restaurants. On the other, there was water (obviously) and black gondolas. In the distance, I noticed a tall tower and even more old buildings. After releasing the two from my grip I placed both of my hands on my hips and let out a satisfied sigh. "Here we are. Thank you for using Raccoon-powered teleportation system." I joked as I looked at them.

"This is..." Mark mumbled after taking a look around. To prevent him from spoiling the surprise for Dani, I quickly silenced him.
"Shush! Let your beloved one guess!" I said and winked at him.

HintShips are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 9 Przech16
Not sure where it is? Here's the answer!:
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2019, 9:46 am

Dani yelped as the sorcerer dragged both her and Mark through the portal. Once through, Dani gasped and put a hand up to her mouth. "I.... We're in Italy, right? Venice to be specific?" She asked. "This is exactly the place I was thinking of." She turned to Raccoon. "Thank you, Raccoon!"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2019, 10:48 am

"That's right! This is Venice! I knew you'd be pleased!" I said with a very, very wide satisfied grin. Who knew that helping people would be so satisfying? I approached Mark and handed him a small package and winked at him. "I'm expecting you to return it later. The rest is in your hands. Turn this thread into a festival of cuteness and love" I told him.
"Thank you, Raccoon." Mark said gratefully. "Anyways, have fun you two!" I said before waving at them and running off into the first random alley. TIME FOR SOME FUN EXPLORING WOOHOOO

OOC: Now that he's gone I can... Ahem!
Once Raccoon disappeared from their sight, Mark looked at Dani and gently took her hand. "There's a lot to be seen in Venice. Shall we go and discover the beauty of this city?" He asked her with a smirk. Truth to be told, Mark was incredibly excited for their date in Venice for he had always wanted to visit it.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2019, 1:01 pm

Dani blushed and nodded. "Which way first?" She asked. She had always wanted to come to Italy, but now that she was here, she had no idea what to do.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2019, 8:28 am

Mark scratched the back of his head. It wasn't too surprising that they weren't sure where to start. There was so much to see! Mark tried to remember everything he'd read about Venice, perhaps that would help them. If they landed where Mark had assumed they landed, then finding a fine starting point would be easy. "I think we should head towards... Uhm... Saint Mark's square. I mean, it's the most iconic place here, isn't it?" Mark suggested before he started leading the way.

Luckily for them, there weren't that many people on the street since at that point the touristic season hadn't started yet. Still, there were many stalls with T-Shirts, souvenirs and most importantly - famous Venice carnival masks. Also, Mark noticed quite a few artists, some of them were busy painting people's portraits. Despite there not being big crowds, the street wasn't empty at all. Soon they started crossing one of the countless bridges that were a part of Venice's icons. Mark stopped in the middle of it and looked towards a canal. In the distance, he saw a white bridge that seemed to be connecting two buildings with each other.
When Mark looked around, he noticed that they weren't the only couple that stopped on the same bridge. For some reason, it seemed to be a very popular spot for selfies... His face turned red when one of the couples took a selfie of themselves kissing in front of that other bridge. Instinctively Mark looked at Dani, which only made the situation worse for himself.

Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 9 Bridge10

OOC: Sorry for going a bit fast here. I'm just trying to avoid situations where all we can write is "He/she started walking slowly with a smile". In other words I'm trying to avoid "one-liners" to make this thread more interesting ^^
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2019, 9:42 am

Dani nodded. "Yep! I heard it's muy hermoso," she replied. As they walked through the square, the weapon turned her head every which way, trying to take it all in at once. "There's so much going on, it's amazing," she said in amazement.
When they got to the bridge, Dani sucked in her breath. The view around them was amazing. Also spying the other couples around them, Dani's face quickly turned a crimson red. Her eyes met Mark's briefly before quickly glancing away in embarrassment.

OOC: Muy hermoso = very beautiful
It's fine, lol. I don't mind one bit ^_-
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2019, 6:48 am

Mark assumed that what Dani said was meant to be positive. After all, he could only speak two languages and sadly Spanish wasn't one of them. However, learning that language was on his to-do list, since it was his girlfriend's first language.
It seemed like during those little moments of embarrassment looking at each other was only making things worse. Though, since for some reason that spot was popular among the couples for some reason, Mark thought it would be appropriate to show some love. He quickly leaned in and left a peck on her cheek before looking away and clearing his throat. "Let us proceed to the square itself, shall we?" Mark said, trying to act innocently, which to his disadvantage only made a blush on his cheeks more visible.

And so they could finally start exploring the most romantic square in Italy!
Unsurprisingly, there were lots of tourist exploring the square, taking photos, selfies. There were a few groups led by tour guides. For safety, Mark's grip's on Dani's hand became tighter. "Let's be careful and avoid walking into crowds, alright?" He said as he looked at her, somewhat worried they could get separated by an accident.
Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 9 Fon_2710
Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 9 Przech17
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2019, 3:47 pm

Dani blushed even more as he kissed her cheek and nodded in agreement. "We shall," she replied.

The amount of people here was absolutely amazing. As far as Dani was concerned, she had never seen so many people in one place. It was amazing but at the same time it was a bit... Overwhelming. Putting her free hand on Mark's arm, she nodded. "Yeah, I would hate for us to get separated," she replied.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2019, 3:19 pm

"Yeah. Finding each other in such a crowded place would be a nightmare... Even with Soul Perception." Mark said as he started leading them through the crowd, trying to find a somewhat less crowded space. While he could, in fact, use Soul Perception, he had never had an opportunity to use it in practice to find someone. A part of him had a hope that if something would cause them to get separated in the crowd after all, Raccoon would appear out of nowhere to help him find Dani. Well, expecting one person to solve all the problems ever wasn't something Mark wanted to think about, but he couldn't help but have such thoughts anyway. Finally, Mark managed to find a somewhat calm space right next to a clocktower. From there they had quite a nice view at the rest of the square. Mark wiped sweat from his forehead and looked at Dani. "I think there's something we should definitely do now that we're here... But oh my, should I keep it a secret until it's time for it or... should I tell you now? Hm, my amore" He said, trying to copy the stereotypical Italian accent.

I hope you haven't forgotten about me yet! I'll tell ya a little secret, dear readers! I've read your ooc's :P Ahem. I know about the ice skating! And Karaoke! And other stuff ;) You can count on me!

OOC: >..>
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2019, 11:08 pm

Dani let out a sigh of relief when they were finally in a space where they could actually breathe. "Oh! Oh! Oh! I think you should tell me now," she replied with a grin, bouncing on the balls of her feet excitedly. As much as the weapon loves surprises, she really wanted to know what Mark had planned for their date this time.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2019, 4:36 pm

Mark rubbed his chin, considering his options. Should he really tell her or not? He kind of had already told her he would, so was there even a choice for him at that point? He looked at the sky for a second and scratched his cheek. "Hm... Alright!" Mark said as he looked back at Dani. He smiled warmly at her and leaned in to whisper into her ear. "Well... We're in Venice... Which is famous for its canals and gondolas. I suggest we get on a gondola and have a romantic trip around this city. What do you think~?" He asked her and chuckled softly as he looked into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2019, 9:51 pm

Dani smiled brightly, nodding her head. "That would be maravilloso," she replied happily, looking up at him.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2019, 9:36 am

Mark chuckled and smirked when he heard the foreign word he didn't understand. "You should definitely start teaching me Spanish." He commented before taking a good look around. He was a little bit torn on whether they should start with the gondolas and then go for a walk or the other way around. Eventually, he snapped his fingers. "How about we go find a free gondola now? After the cruise, we could... have a quick lunch and go explore this city. What do you think?" He suggested.

Heheh... Don't worry... I'll make sure not to allow them to be bored...
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2019, 2:12 pm

Dani giggled. "I said that would be wonderful. But I'm glad to see a piping interest in my native language sparking in you," she replied with a smile. She nodded, taking one of his hands in hers. "Sure, that sounds nice."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2019, 6:42 am

"Of course I would like to learn your native language! Wouldn't it make it more comfortable for you to be able to use it more often?" Mark said and then asked before he started leading the way out of the square into one of the countless smaller alleys. His plan was to walk until they found the first available gondola.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2019, 2:02 pm

Dani smiled. "You're sweet. Tell you what, as we're out here, I can start teaching you, how's that?" She asked. "I could start pointing things out and tell you what they are in Spanish. For example," she pointed towards the water. "Agua," she said.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2019, 1:45 pm

Mark cleared his throat first before looking at a canal Dani had pointed to. "Agua?" He repeated with a slight accent. "It sounds a little bit like aqua. Alright. Another one, please. This is quite fun." He told her with audible enthusiasm.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2019, 2:01 pm

The weapon let out a little giggle before pointing over to one of the gondolas going by. "Here's another easy one: Góndola," she told him with a smile, looking over at him.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2019, 7:40 am

"Góndola" Mark repeated after her, getting the accent somewhat right. "You're right. This one's easy. I think it's called the same in most languages... I mean, it sounds almost the same in at least 4 languages- In English, Spanish, Italian and even Polish." He explained, before pointing at a bridge he saw in a distance. "What about the word "bridge"? What do you call it in Spanish?" Mark asked, seemingly more and more interested in learning new words.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)
Page 9 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next