Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2019, 6:25 pm

Mark cleared his throat theatrically and leaned to whisper those words into her ear - "Te amo... mi amor..." He managed to get the accent somewhat correct. Whether Mark did good enough was for Dani to judge. At least he tried, right?
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2019, 6:55 pm

Dani untangled herself enough to give a small clap and let out a cute giggle. "That's good!" she exclaimed, a light blush coating her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeApril 19th 2019, 9:12 am

In response, Mark smiled triumphantly and let out a chuckle. "You are good at teaching Spanish!" He told her. Their little cruise had been sailing for quite some time at that point. Perhaps soon they would be arriving where they had started it? According to Mark's plan, their next destination would be lunch!
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeApril 19th 2019, 9:52 am

Dani giggled, leaning in and planting a small kiss on his cheek. " That's because I have such an eager student, " she replied with a smile.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeApril 19th 2019, 6:23 pm

Encouraged by the kiss on the cheek, he quickly used the situation to briefly kiss her on the lips. Mark looked Dani in the eyes and smirked. "There would be no eager student without such a wonderful teacher." He told her as he winked.

OOC: Would you like to continue their little journey in a gondola or move on to the next scene? ^^
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeApril 19th 2019, 8:35 pm

Dani blushed as he turned her innocent little gesture into something more. "Well I'm glad I'm a good teacher then," she said with a giggle.

OOC: Next scene is preferable ^_^;
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeApril 20th 2019, 5:05 pm

Mark chuckled in response to her words.
Soon the gondola arrived at the spot where they had begun their cruise, marking the end of that kind of fun. The gondolier turned towards Dani and Mark and smiled at them. "Thank you very much, sir!" Mark said, glad it was a very eventful cruise. Soon he got off the gondola and reached his arm out towards Dani to help her get on the land safely.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeApril 20th 2019, 10:11 pm

After thanking the gondolier, Dani took hold of Mark's hand and stepped off the gondola. She could definitely say that getting off was much easier than getting on. Holding in a giggle from that thought, she turned to face her boyfriend. "So, where to next, Mr. Man With All the Plans?" she asked with a grin.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2019, 6:06 pm

Mark chuckled upon hearing his new nickname. He had some plans, not all the plans. Just some. A few. More than one, though. He liked having multiple plans in case some he needed them! The point is - he liked having plans! "I believe it is time for lunch, my dear. A delicious, romantic, Italian, lunch. And I think I know exactly where to look for a place to eat it!" He announced to her, with a confident smile present on his face. It was a somewhat overdramatic, theatrical announcement, meaning it was supposed to amuse or, at least, entertain. Mark chuckled. "Uhm, yes... To tell the truth, there's this one place I think would be great... I hope there are some nice restaurants with a view of that place." He added in a more normal sounding tone. "Shall we go?" Mark finally asked.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2019, 6:22 pm

She giggled as he put on his show. "Then why don't you take us there then?" It was more of a statement than a question, a smirk on her face.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2019, 5:28 pm

"Well, since it's still our first visit ever to Venice, we'll have to search a little bit. We're looking for the famous Rialto Bridge. It's got this lovely and big. There are other buildings on top of it." Mark explained before taking Dani's hand gently to start leading the way. Even though he had no idea where exactly their destination was, he had a vague idea where to look for it.

"Oooor you could have me deliver them a map." I said smugly to my silly creator. How did I get in there out of nowhere, seemingly? Oh, it is quite simple! I've been kind of following these two and making sure they are having fun. It's not like you peaople aren't doing the same thing, riiight?

"Huh? What? Raccoon?" Asked surprised Mark. He definitely hadn't expected to see me there so suddenly. Or perhaps he was confused to hear my little "suggestion" there. Doesn't matter! I'm here to make this fun! That's all I'm here for. So, I handed Mark the map of Venice and with a smug smirk present on my face, walked off to have my own little fun. More exploring! Yay!

"Well... that was a little bit random, wasn't it?" Mark asked Dani, still feeling quite confused by their unexpected interaction with the crazy sorcerer.

OOC: Oh believe me Mark... it was very... very random...
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2019, 6:46 pm

She nodded. "That's okay. I don't mind a little adventure," she replied. When Raccoon suddenly appeared though, she started to blush, wondering how much he had seen, and how long he had been watching them. Dani thanked him as he gave them a map before walking away. Turning to Mark she said "Yeah... That was really weird."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2019, 5:30 am

Technically speaking I might or might not have seen everythiiing~!
OOC: Raccoon. Get. Out. Now.

Mark scratched the back of his head and sighed. "He does those weird things sometimes. I mean, a least according to a friend of mine who spends more time with him." He said before taking a look at the map. "Huh, he's even marked our current position on it." Mark commented as he studied it. It took him a short while to find what he was looking for. "Alright, I've found it. It's not even that far from here. Let's have a pleasant walk, shall we?" He said with a warm smile, before he started walking slowly, expecting Dani to stay beside him.

Let's add more atmosphere! A stock photo will do!:
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2019, 8:53 am

"Well then..." she replied. Raccoon really is something, ain't he? She asked herself. Shaking her head in an attempt to clear it, she nodded, flashing Mark a smile. As they began to walk, she looked around at the scenery, keeping a steady pace next to Mark.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2019, 3:32 pm

For a longer, while Mark kept walking, admiring the lovely alleys and their atmosphere. He looked somewhat lost in his thoughts. A part of him was quite curious to see Dani's hometown, but the problem was that it pretty far. Technically speaking Raccoon could help him with that, but he felt that it would be rude to keep asking for his help every time he needed to get somewhere. Though, in that particular case, his magic was probably the only way to get there. Except, it was not. However, the alternative option was something Mark never wanted to use. He looked briefly at Dani and smiled at her warmly. "So... uhm... well..." His poor attempt to start a conversation was meant to divert his thoughts away from the rather unpleasant path of thoughts he'd entered. "Do you... hm... enjoy living in Death City?" Mark finally asked.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2019, 9:21 am

Dani nodded. "I do. I really do. It's so diverse and you get to meet so many different types of people. Like you," she added with a wink. "It's very different from my home and there's not as much uh... La naturaleza... Oh! Nature! There's not as much nature as back home but there's so many more cities and tall buildings," she replied with a smile as she remembered her hometown (which she had just recently visited thanks to a certain someone). "How about you? Do you like living in Death City?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2019, 10:48 am

Mark rubbed his chin, thinking about her words and considering his answer. What did he think about Death City really? Especially compared to his own hometown, which was the capital city of a country he'd been born in. "Yes, I think I do like living in Death City... While it's quite exotic for me it also feels familiar. All thanks to the mixed architecture we can see on the streets. Though, to be fair, I've originally moved to Death City to allow my sister to enroll in the DWMA." Mark said, remembering his first year of living in DC.
Soon Mark spotted what he'd been looking for - the Rialto bridge. A smile appeared on his face before he looked at Dani. "It seems we're here. Time to find a nice place to have lunch." He added.

Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 11 Deposi11
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2019, 8:44 am

Dani playfully rolled her eyes. Of course he had moved their for his sister. As soon as she thought she had seen what a gentleman he was, he kept showing himself up. "Well I'm sure she adores you for that. She's lucky to have such a good brother," she replied, a smile on her face. "I just wish I had been able to do the same for my brother..." she replied quietly, her smile starting to droop as she remembered her little brother, still back in Venezuela with their family. She shook her head, clearing it of her thoughts, and quickly lifting her smile back up as they approached their destination. "It's so pretty," she said in awe.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2019, 9:01 pm

Mark blushed hearing Dani's compliments regarding him being a good brother. However, when Dani mentioned her own brother, he started paying much closer attention to her reactions. It was a hunch really, but an accurate one as it turned out. Noticing how her face changed at that moment made Mark frown as he temporarily set all the plans aside to focus. From what he'd learned and deduced Dani's family had stayed in their hometown in Venezuela. Since it was common knowledge that it wasn't the best place on Earth at that time, there was only one conclusion - Dani should at least have her brother move to Death City to live with her. While normally it would be a very difficult task, Mark knew people who could help in that situation. While a plan started forming in his head, he refocused his attention to Dani. A smile was present on his face. "It is indeed. I've always wanted to come to Venice to see this. There is something really, really inspiring about the view at this and seeing the gondolas pass underneath it. By the way, the Rialto is apparently the oldest bridge on this canal here." Mark explained while leading Dani towards a restaurant that was located almost next to the bridge. He spotted an empty table and moved towards it. "This seems to be a good place to eat our lunch, don't you think?" He asked her.

Don't tell me Mark's big plan involves me again...
OOC: Oh, aren't you up for a one more adventure, Raccoon? :> Besides, you won't be alone, I'll probably have a few more people join you'all on this one! :D Adventure, yay!
Oh dear... At least you're letting Dani's creator know... Eh, I'll prepare myself mentally since something will probably end up hitting me in the head during that adventure of yours. As always!
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2019, 8:57 am

Dani nodded. "It looks like a good place to eat. You seem to have good taste," she replied, gently bumping her shoulder against his arm with a smile. She then took his hand in her's and began to drag him inside, excitement bubbling inside her.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2019, 1:17 pm

Mark blushed at her statement as in his eyes, that compliment was simply too generous. All he did was spot a nice looking place near the place he'd always wanted to see with his own eyes. When she started dragging him inside he simply followed with a smile present on his face. Once inside, he pointed at an empty table near a window. "This spot seems perfect. You can see the Rialto from here pretty well. What do you think?" He told her.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2019, 9:18 am

Dani nodded enthusiastically. "And your good streak continues! Now, let's see if the food is as good as I think it's going to be," she said with a smile. She went over to the table and sat down. Placing her napkin on her lap afterwards. She was not about to risk getting one of her good outfits messed up. Especially in front of Mark.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2019, 9:51 am

"Mhm, let's have a taste of true Italian cuisine." Mark said as he sat down at the table. Not soon after a waiter handed them the menus. It seemed like Mark had a general idea of what he was planning to eat before he even opened it though. Also, he wasn't as worried about something ruining his outfit as Dani was. Perhaps he didn't think any little accident could happen. After taking a quick peek at the menu, he smirked. "I think I'll try lasagne." He finally said before placing the menu down. "What about you?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2019, 9:44 am

Dani quickly scanned the menu before settling on a dish. "I think I'll have the lasagna as well," she told the waiter. "And a water, please," she added before the waiter could walk away.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2019, 5:00 pm

"I'm really curious about 'true' Italian lasagna. Back at home, the only person who ever makes lasagna is my sister. She rarely cooks anything though." Mark said, trying to start some sort of a conversation. "Well, we've basically been on our own since moving to Death City anyway, so we had to learn cooking." He added before letting out a small chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)
Page 11 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next