Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri 24 May - 4:10

Dani giggled. "Well you've done well. With learning to cook I mean. Much better than me at least," she replied with a smile.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat 25 May - 0:41

Mark rubbed the back of his head, trying to figure out a way to keep the conversation going. Should he mention his plan or should he wait for a later time? It was an important thing to discuss, at least in his opinion, especially because Venezuela had become an unpleasant place to live. Eventually, Mark let out a quiet sigh and looked through the window for a moment. "Hey, uh... So, your family lives in Venezuela, right? I mean, uhm, they haven't got any plans to move to Death City to live with you..?" Mark started, slightly unsure how to lead that conversation. Well, one would say that it was none of his business, especially since he hadn't known Dani for too long at that point. Still, he really wanted to help her anyway.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Raccoon
Kira
Mark
Anna
Adam
Eliza
Dalibor
Aurora
Angela
Chloe
Nana
Darius
Jack
Stephy
Cath
Keith
Luna
Minerva
Nikki
Avery
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat 25 May - 1:08

She shook her head. "Not that I know of." The weapon let out a sigh before continuing. "It's still been too dangerous for them to leave the country," she replied.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat 25 May - 16:05

Mark rubbed his chin. "Well, with Raccoon's magic we could, you know, evacuate them from that country. At least temporarily. Until everything calms down." He suggested, considering the exact option for their next steps if Dani agreed to the idea. There were a few ways to resolve the situation and make everyone happy. They simply needed to pick the best one.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Raccoon
Kira
Mark
Anna
Adam
Eliza
Dalibor
Aurora
Angela
Chloe
Nana
Darius
Jack
Stephy
Cath
Keith
Luna
Minerva
Nikki
Avery
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue 9 Jul - 18:19

Dani thought about it for a second. "That is... Certainly an option. I just... I don't know where'd they stay if we brought them here. My apartment is just big enough for me, I don't know how I'd find room for them," she replied.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue 9 Jul - 19:30

Mark nodded, his smile was a clear indicator that he'd been ready for such a question. "You needn't worry about that, actually. Anna and I will help them find a place to stay. While it may sound like it's easier said than done, trust me that we can pull a few strings if we needed." He told her, filled with confidence. Mark was acting like moving an entire family from one place to another was an incredibly simple task. While he obviously knew it wasn't easy at all, it wasn't difficult either. Not for him at least.

Raccoon
Kira
Mark
Anna
Adam
Eliza
Dalibor
Aurora
Angela
Chloe
Nana
Darius
Jack
Stephy
Cath
Keith
Luna
Minerva
Nikki
Avery
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12