Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2019, 5:10 pm

Mark chuckled and smiled at her warmly. "It's okay, Dani! I know how it goes. On my first week in Death City, I kept trying to use the złoty currency to pay for groceries." Mark told her. It was a little embarrassing fact about his past that he'd wanted to forget. Though apparently, it proved useful in that situation. Mark called a waiter over to their table and quickly dealt with their bill. "Let's go then, shall we?" He said still smiling at her.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2019, 5:19 pm

Dani giggled, despite the fact that she did the exact same thing when she first moved to DC. She nodded and got up from her seat. "Let's go!" She agreed.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2019, 5:35 pm

Mark gently took her hand and led them out of the restaurant and towards the majestic Rialto bridge. The bridge itself was quite crowded at that hour and in part because of the shops that were located in two rows on the bridge. Figuring that there was no much to see there, Mark decided to avoid going through the middle part of the bridge, instead, he picked the less crowded side part of the bridges. From there they had a wonderful view of the grand canal.

Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 13 Realto10
Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 13 Indeks10
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2019, 7:15 pm

Dani smiled as he led them out of the restaurant and onto the bridge. When they finally found a secure spot to stop and look over the side of the bridge, she let out a gasp at the pretty sight in front of them. "It's so pretty..." She said before looking over at him with a bright smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2019, 7:42 pm

Mark smiled widely when he heard her comment and glanced over at her. "That's exactly why I wanted to see this with you..." He said quietly as he admired the views. "It's better than in the photos..." He commented. Because of the timezone differences, the evening was already quite close in Venice as evidenced by the position of the sun on the sky. Mark looked at Dani and started staring at her admiring her instead of the views. He was incredibly happy that Dani was with him there. The good feeling that it was just the beginning of their adventure through life and the world made him even happier.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2019, 7:53 pm

She let out a happy sigh before gently leaning against him. "I'm happy to be here with you," she said warmly. It was moments like this where she grew impatient to see where life would take them. But she knew that, no matter where it took them, that they would both be happy with the results.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2019, 8:11 pm

Mark took an arm around her shoulders and let out a relaxed sigh. "Me too, Dani... Me too." He said and closed his eyes, enjoying to pleasant closeness with her. In his mind, he started wondering where to go next, but nothing much was coming to his mind. They'd seen everything he'd wanted to see actually. While they still could go for a walk to explore more, he didn't really have any specific destination in mind.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2019, 9:38 pm

Dani looked up a Mark with curious eyes. "Maybe we could just go on a nice stroll around the less populated parts of the city? Just to get away from all the crowds? O-or we could call Raccoon up and tell him we're ready to go back," she stuttered. Dang it. She had kept up her composure up till this moment. Whelp. Too late to go back.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2019, 4:29 am

Mark looked at her curiously, when he heard her stutter. Well, it was as if she was reading his mind and giving suggestions. "I guess it's still too early to go back, right? Let's get away from the crowds for now, shall we? Unless there's something else you'd like to do." Mark said smiling at her warmly.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2019, 10:03 am

She nodded and gave him a shy smile. "That sounds good to me," she replied.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2019, 10:36 am

Mark had a hunch that there was something different about her smile at that moment. He couldn't really say what. Was it shyer? If so, then what was the reason? Mark decided to pay closer attention to her words and facial expressions. He gently took her hand and led her away from the crowds, into the almost empty alleys that were away from the main attractions of Venice.

More photos!:
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2019, 7:34 pm

Why was she getting shyer? Even she didn't know. Maybe it was the intimacy? Who knows. All she knew is that even when she got into bed tonight, that she would be looking back at today and everything they did together. As they walked away from the crowds, Dani let out a light shiver as the evening air started to set.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2019, 5:54 am

Mark felt the cold air of the coming evening too. Too bad he didn't have anything to cover Dani to make her warmer. Unless... He let go of her hand and placed his arm around her shoulder, pulling closer to himself, into a half-hug as they kept walking through the tight alleys of Venice. Mark smiled at her. "Is it warmer like this?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2019, 9:34 am

Dani nodded. "Very," she replied with a smile.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2019, 10:01 am

They kept walking slowly like that for a little longer, which allowed them to admire the unique atmosphere of the non-crowded parts of the city. At some point, they were walking by a small workshop which seemed to be specializing in making famous Venetian masks and small glass decorations. Mark stopped by and looked through the window of the workshop curiously. The masks on the display as well as the small animal figurines made out of glass were really pretty and quite well done. There was something magical in them, at least in Mark's opinion. "Would you like to get some souvenirs while we're here?" He asked Dani.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2019, 7:56 pm

Dani, upon seeing Mark finally have an interest in something that wasn't her, or the city itself, nodded."Sure! It would be a great way to help remember today! Other than our own memories that is. How about we go in here?"she suggested, pointing at the shop they were currently stopped in front of.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2019, 2:20 pm

"Hm, I think I already know what I'd like to get as souvenirs." Mark said, leading them towards the shop Dani's pointed at. There was a slight smile present on his face as the first thing that caught his attention were the famous Venetian masks
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2019, 4:51 pm

"Oh?" she replied, following him into the store.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2019, 12:09 pm

"Mhm!" Was his only brief response, before he picked up two richly decorated Venetian masks from a stand and put one of them onto his face. "Masks are a big part of the history of the culture of this city, you know?" Mark finally said
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2019, 9:37 pm

Dani raised an eyebrow. "That's cool! I didn't know that! You sure know a lot about this city, don't you?" she replied, quite impressed.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2019, 5:14 pm

Mark blushed slightly at that remark. "Oh no, it's just... I've always wanted to visit Venice. That's why I've read one... or two books about its history and culture..." Merk admitted, taking the mask off.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2019, 8:51 pm

Dani giggled as she walked up to him and gave him a little kiss on the cheek when he took the mask off. "That's cute," she told him with a soft smile.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2019, 5:05 pm

Mark looked away for a moment as if to hide how embarrassed he was. "U-Uhm... Well... thank you." He mumbled quietly, before clearing his throat. "So, do you think these masks would make for good souvenirs?" Mark asked her.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2019, 6:02 pm

She smiled and nodded. "Yes! Most definitely," she replied sweetly.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2019, 6:35 pm

"Anything else?" Mark said, looking over a huge selection of small souvenirs, porcelain bells, and postcards. Well, they could go crazy with the number of souvenirs, because why not?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)
Page 13 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next