Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2018, 1:02 pm

Dani wasn't the biggest fan of spoopy scurry skeletons, but she wasn't one to say no to a good 'ole haunted mansion. Or to Mark. She nodded, smiling. "Sure! Sounds like fun." She said smiling widely with a small giggle.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2018, 4:23 pm

Well, Mark was sure that the haunted mansion wouldn't be too scary. After all, it was just a part of the amusement park. The meister led Dani towards the building. It didn't seem too popular with the guests. For some reason, people preferred having fun on the roller coasters. So soon, they walked through the doors that led them inside. Right after stepping through it, the doors closed behind them, leaving them in a dark room. "Well, here it begins..." Mark said.
Suddenly very weak lights started glowing, revealing a very dark hallway at the end of which there seemed to be another room illuminated by dark red light. Also, all around them, they could notice fog surrounding them.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2018, 3:24 pm

When they first entered, it wasn't too bad. A couple small jumpscares that made her jump a bit, but didn't terrify her. But when they came around a corner to find a giant mechanical spider, moving around it's giant web, Dani.... May or may not have screamed. Cliche, yeah, but the multiple legs it has just freaks her out for some reason. The riock was now standing behind Mark, in a halfhearted attempt to "hide" from the spider.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2018, 5:07 pm

Even though Mark was well aware of the fact that the whole place was just one giant play, a theater of scares, the atmosphere sent shivers down his spine. It was just so incredibly creepy. Even the mechanical spider was quite spooky. That's why he wasn't surprised when Dani hid behind him out of fear. The enchanter smiled slightly and turned towards his partner and gently took her hand. "Follow me..." He told her quietly as he led her into another room. Just as they were entering it, a spooky scary skeleton jumped out of a wardrobe at them. This caused Mark to instinctively take two steps backward as if he wanted to avoid an attack. He wasn't scared at all! AT ALL! Y-Yeah...
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2018, 5:51 pm

Dani smiled softly at Mark as he took her hand and nodded. As he guided her through to the next room, she also jumped as the spoopy scary skeleton popped out at them. She gently squeezed the meister's hand, reassuring him that she was still there. Dani then pointed at the entrance to the next room. "Let's just keep going." She whispered to him.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2018, 6:12 pm

"Mhm... Let's." Mark replied calmly after he was sure that his heartbeat returned to its normal pace. He started leading the girl towards another room. When they entered it, the doors behind them closed and the lights went out completely. Mark expected something to jump at them at any moment. However... he started getting worried when nothing was happening for a few seconds. Suddenly they could hear a weird groan. Well... Not only one but a few weird groans. They sounded just like zombies from horror movies. Suddenly something started touching him and Dani on the shoulders. Though they couldn't see what or who was touching them. They could be sure... it seemed like those mysterious zombie monsters put their hands on their shoulders and arms. Mark closed his eyes, those zombies were in fact actors. They had souls and wavelengths. Even with such knowledge, he couldn't deny that their trick was just... terrifying.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2018, 6:34 pm

The girl's heart started pounding when the doors closed, and the lights shut off. She had squeezed her eyes shut, waiting for whatever was coming this time, but was a bit confused when nothing happened for a few seconds. Dani made the mistake of opening her eyes. As soon as she opened her eyes, she felt the hands on her shoulders, then her arms. The weapon let out a scream. Dani didn't have soul perception like Mark, so at first, she thought there might have been an unwanted guest in with them. Then Dani remembered where they were and had to resist the urge to turn her hand into a riock and hit the nearest person with it. Determined to get out of the room, she urged both herself, and Mark forwards, where she assumed the exit, or entrance to another room, who knows, was, pushing past whoever was in their way.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2018, 7:00 pm

Mark tried to remain calm. After all, he knew how the trick worked. Well, there was uneasiness and worry in his heart. After all, that trick was very well done. When he heard Dani's terrified scream, he wanted to turn towards her and just hug the poor girl. However, suddenly she started going forwards and just as she did, the hands were just gone. After a moment the lights in the room have been turned on. The lights were cold and bright. Apparently, they were in a white room. Mark looked around out of curiosity only to discover that the room was sort of hospital-themed. Medical equipment and furniture were everywhere. Also, he noticed some red marks on the walls. They looked like blood. In front of them, there was a door with a green sign above it. Apparently, it was the exit from the room... or from the house itself. Mark looked at Dani with worry in his eyes. He realized- for a moment he got really worried about Dani. Especially when he'd wanted to protect her in an embrace. "Are you okay..?" Mark asked, barely trying to hide what emotion was present in his heart.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2018, 7:17 pm

Dani paused when the lights turned on. She placed a hand on her racing heart and took a deep breath, scanning the room with her eyes. She shuddered at the cleverly gruesome decorations and turned to look at Mark. She nodded. "Y-yeah. I'm fine. It just scared me is all. Not being able to see what was there...[/color]" She trailed off. She hated not being able to see her surroundings. For all she knew, it could've been a kishin egg. Despite her knowing that they were only in a haunted house, made for fun. But who knows.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2018, 7:23 pm

"Yeah, that was a genius move. I'm impressed..." Mark said calmly after making sure that Dani was in one piece and well. "Luckily this seems to be the end of... heh... fun..." The meister said. The whole adventure in that haunted house really made his heart beat faster from stress and even fear. A part of him silently gratulated everyone who prepared such a terrifying park attraction. While holding Dani's hand gently he started leading her towards the exit. Luckily for them, it turned out to be the exit from the house. Finally, they were outside. Away from the terrifying horrors of the haunted house. Mark let out a relieved sigh. "Well! We've survived!" He told Dani with a warm smile. He still wanted to hug her after all that though...
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2018, 7:58 pm

Dani let off a slight blush at the compliment. "Heh... It was nothing." She said. The weapon followed him outside and smiled. "Yep! We made it." She replied, smiling kindly, gently squeezing his hand. It was now starting to get a bit dark, so figured they'd have time for one or two more rides. "Alright, anything else you want to do?" The weapon asked, cocking her head to the side like a confused puppy.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2018, 8:02 pm

Mark smiled. It was the time. The big time. The moment of truth was almost there! "Would you like to have a ride on a Ferris Wheel? Who knows, we might even see a beautiful sunset over the city's panorama?" Mark suggested, hoping she'd agree with his proposition. If not... well, he'd need to figure something out fast. He was getting really excited but he managed to hide it. Their date only proved to him that Dani was just... perfect for him.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2018, 8:07 pm

The riock smiled widely and nodded. "Sure. Sounds fun." She replied. It wasn't just Mark that had figured out what he wanted. But Dani as well. She liked him. She really liked him. She now fully realized that she wanted no one but him.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2018, 8:15 pm

When Mark realized that he was holding her hand since the whole thing with zombies, he turned his head away for a second, to hide his blush. He also gently released Dani's hand and scratched the back of his head. "Let's... Let's go then." The meister said with a gentle smile as he led Dani towards the Ferris wheel. Getting there wouldn't take too long...
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2018, 8:44 pm

The girl also blushed when she realized they were still holding hands. She nodded and followed him to the ride. After a couple minutes of walking the arrived and got in line. The line was a bit longer than what they had to wait before, but Dani didn't mind.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2018, 8:54 pm

That was probably the first big hole in his so perfect plan. Mark completely forgot that there would many people also wanting to go on the Ferris wheel. Oh well, they could wait. They weren't in a hurry really. Mark was getting a bit impatient though. "So... how are you enjoying our date so far? We're getting to the main... hm... attraction of it." Mark said, to start a conversation. He was smiling warmly at her all the time.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2018, 9:13 pm

"I'm having a lot of fun. Thank you." She said to Mark, smiling softly. "I don't remember the last time I had this much fun." She lifted an eyebrow in a questioning look. "Main attraction you say?" She asked, now curious as to what he meant by that.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2018, 3:46 am

"I'm happy to hear this." Mark replied before his smile turned into a slight grin. He obviously didn't explain what he meant by saying that the Ferris wheel was the main point of their date. Though it would imply that he had that planned from the very beginning. When they finally reached the front of the line and when it was their turn to get on, Mark looked at Dani sending her a smile. "This will be fun..." Mark said as he approached a passenger cabin.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2018, 10:19 am

Dani let out a cute giggle before turning her head away, hiding her blush as she stepped into the little cabin, sitting down on one side of it. She left enough room so shall Mark decide to sit with her instead of on the other side, then he had plenty of room. The weapon was a big, or even slightly tall person, so she took up very little space.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2018, 10:34 am

Mark purposely sat on the other side, to be able to look into her eyes more easily. Besides, with his confession he thought that is was a better idea to tell it while sitting in front of her. When they were seated, the Ferris wheel started moving and their cabin slowly started going up. At first, Mark smiled at Dani but quickly looked out of the window at the city panorama. It seemed like he was getting slightly nervous. He was waiting for the right moment, but... which moment was the right one?
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2018, 10:47 am

Leaning against the side of the carriage, she looked over at Mark, not really knowing what to say, especially since he seemed to have something planned. The more time that went on, the more nervous Mark seemed to be getting. At least from what she could tell. Still not knowing what to say, she began to look out the window as well, looking around the park from above.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2018, 11:17 am

When Mark made sure that Dani had enough time to enjoy the view, he finally decided to make a move. Though it was extremely stressful for him. First, he let out a sigh and cleared his throat. "Dani..." The meister said as he looked at her. Then he quickly looked away and scratched the back of his head. A blush appeared on his face. Everything he'd planned to say would just end up sounding weird, he was sure of it. He had to be a man! He had to stay in his character! Getting so embarrassed was unlike him. He decided to go with the most direct approach in the end. "Uhm... I'll be frank. I like you, Dani. A lot. You're the nicest, the cutest and the prettiest girl I've ever met..." He finally said and then he made a quick pause to collect his thoughts and calm his mind. "I would be the happiest man in this city if you became my girlfriend..." Mark said as his gentle smile returned to his face.

Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2018, 11:27 am

The weapon turned to face him as he started talking to her. For some reason, once he started blushing, she started blushing too. Maybe it was contagious, maybe she was worried about what he was gonna say, who knows. Her blush darkened as he told her he liked her, and her heart started to race. So this is what he was nervous about... Cute. She thought to herself. Dani soon found herself taking one of his hands in hers and nodding. "I would be honored Mark. I like you too. Very much." She replied with a wide grin splayed across her face.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2018, 11:49 am

Her grin was contagious too as Mark started grinning too when she took one of his hands. "I'm glad..." Mark said, not hiding the joy that was present in his voice. She really made him the happiest man in Death City. He couldn't help but stare into her beautiful eyes. It was a very special moment for him. For a moment, the whole world around him just stopped existing. It was just Dani, him and the Ferris wheel. Mark gently put his free hand on hers and closed his eyes for a second. "To be honest with you... I've planned this from the very beginning..." He admitted in all his honesty. A part of him was even sure from the very beginning that she'd accept his confession. Or perhaps it was just strong hope? That didn't matter. All that mattered is that Dani became his other half.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2018, 12:05 pm

"So am I." Dani replied. It was the truth. He made her very happy and it made her even happier to know that he was hers. She couldn't think of anyone else she would rather be with, and love. She intertwined her fingers with his. Dani giggled. "Well it was sweet. Really sweet." The riock responded kindly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)
Page 4 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next