Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Admin

Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie)   Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2018, 7:41 pm

"Well, now you don't have to," Ana said, a cheerful giggle escaping her from witnessing Luna's happiness. She yawned after that, then adjusted herself. "I'm probably going to fall asleep soon, so if you need to do anything, now's probably the time," she said quietly.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie)   Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2018, 8:01 pm

"W-Wait..! A-Are we really going to sleep... in our clothes?" Luna asked her suddenly. In her innocence, she didn't even realize how bad her question actually sounded. "I-I could lend you a pajama..." The girl said before Ana could react to her question.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie)   Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2018, 8:08 pm

"All of your clothes would be too small for me, except... Whatever, you get the point. The best I could do would be to just sleep in my underwear but that... I'm not sure I could do that. I'm just going to keep my clothes on," Ana said, blushing a little at the implication but saying nothing of it, assuming correctly that Luna just didn't realise what she was saying was in any way bad.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie)   Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2018, 8:51 pm

"A-Alright! I think sleeping in underwear would be better than sleeping fully clothed, but a-as long as you're comfortable with sleeping in your clothes then it's okay!" Luna said, giving Ana a very innocent, naive smile. It seemed like for a moment she was going to actually do as she'd said and undress to her underwear, luckily (or unluckily?) she got a better idea "I'm going to sleep in my clothes too then! This sounds like fun." Luna told Ana happily before she closed her eyes and giggled.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie)   Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2018, 8:57 pm

Ana blushed and froze up somewhat when it seemed like Luna would decide to get rid of any of her clothing, only calming down once the girl decided to just follow Ana's example. She didn't get how Luna would come to the conclusion that it'd be fun, but she was glad nonetheless that she decided in the end to just stay in the clothes she was wearing now. Ana didn't think she'd get to sleep if Luna decided to strip; even if it was technically similar to what they wore at the pool, it was still different! It'd take more than one night together for Ana to be comfortable with that...

"You really are all sorts of innocent," Ana mumbled, as she didn't really mean to be heard.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie)   Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2018, 6:39 am

Strangely, as proved by her earlier idea to take her clothes off, she wasn't embarrassed by the thought of being seen in her underwear by Ana. Her absolute innocence, mixed with naivety and even childishness was simply caused by lack of ways to lose that innocence. Well, it didn't seem like it was going to change anytime soon. Also, all that Luna heard from Ana's mumblings was the word "innocent". "Huh..? Innocent? What do you mean?" She asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie)   Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2018, 7:45 am

"Doesn't matter," Ana mumbled again, rather preferring to not explain such a thing to Luna now while they were together in bed, albeit doing nothing but cuddling. "It's cute though," she added after a moment.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie)   Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2018, 11:34 am

"Uhm... t-thank you..? I... I guess?" Luna replied, feeling a little bit confused about the meaning behind Ana's words. Well, perhaps she'd have to ask her about it tomorrow. She yawned quietly and then looked Ana in the eyes. "L-l-let me... j-just... have one goodnight kiss..." The girl whispered and then mover her head in to kiss Ana on the lips gently. "I... I guess... we can go to sleep now?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie)   Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2018, 11:54 am

Ana curled up more against Luna after the girl kissed her, nodding against her shoulder. With how comfortable laying like that was for Ana, she was out very, very soon after they were done with talking.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie)   Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2018, 5:36 pm

Luna was looking at sleeping Ana for a few long moments. Her heart was beating fast as her soul was filled with great happiness. Her beloved girlfriend was sleeping cuddled up with her. She couldn't ask for a more beautiful thing from her life. Though a sad thought was that it was probably only for one night. The thought was so sad it made Luna wish the night would never end. "I'd love to be able to sleep with Ana every night... Or at least once a week... Or... or even once a month! B-But... I want her close forever..." The witch thought as she finally closed her eyes. She bit her lip; she didn't want to fall asleep but... but no matter how hard she tried, it would eventually come. Luna managed to stay awake for about half an hour before she finally fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie)   Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yer a wizz-... wait what? (Private Arc and Rackie)
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6