Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Admin

A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2018, 6:09 pm

The attention she was getting went down a bit as the movie went on, since the uninteresting bits that Yurio didn't really listen to very hard went past and the meat of both the story and the scary bits that really didn't do much for Yurio came about.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2018, 6:14 pm

Well, Aurora didn't find the movie too scary. It had some surprising moment though. As she'd thought, her experience as a meister made her spook-proof. Well, maybe there was one scene which went a shiver down her spine, but that was it. Overall, she found the movie interesting enough to consider rewatching it...
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2018, 6:23 pm

Yurio, originally having been the sort of creature that made other things scared rather than being scared itself, found most of the attempts the movie made at being scary more amusing than anything else; he did try not to let that show, so as to not ruin it for Aurora or something like that.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2018, 6:30 pm

Once the movie finally ended, Aurora yawned and stood up to stretch her legs and finish what was left of her (cold at that time) tea. "Well... as I thought, it wasn't scary... At least the story was enjoyable with its mystery..." Aurora commented before she looked at a clock. It was getting late, but luckily, the time wasn't a problem for them. With her hands on her hips, she approached a window and looked outside. "Alright, so, is there anything you'd like to do? It was my idea to watch two movies... so, now it's your turn to decide. " Aurora informed him as she looked at him with a wide smile spread across her face.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2018, 6:42 pm

Yurio got up soon after Aurora did, following her example and stretching. "I liked the first one more," he said about the movie, otherwise finding no need to comment on what he did or didn't like. He sat back down on the sofa when asked what he wanted to do. "I didn't exactly have anything planned, except for spending time with you, but there's at least one thing that never fails to pass the time. C'mere," Yurio said, putting his arms out towards her, waiting for her to come back to him.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2018, 6:51 pm

With a smirk, Aurora walked over to him and climbed onto his lap. She wrapped her legs around his waist and pressed her chest against his. It became her new favorite position as it was both comfortable for the two and allowed her to be very close to him. "Mhm..~! I'm all yours." Aurora said with a flirtatious wink
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2018, 6:56 pm

Yurio was becoming rather fond of the position that she put them both in, too, especially with the added closeness often afforded by him squeezing her body against his own even more, as he did in that moment. Yurio briefly licked his lips before he pressed them against Aurora's.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2018, 7:13 pm

Aurora'd expected him to kiss her and once he did she kissed him back, very passionately. She wrapped her hands around his shoulder, trapping him in a tight, close hug. A moment later she ended the kiss and looked him in the eyes for a second. The girl giggled and then moved her face towards his neck. She wanted wanted to leave a little something there to make him remember their date well (for at least a few days). Aurora's lips touched his neck and she started kissing him there to leave a hickey. Once she made sure it was visible, she looked him in the eyes and winked. "You're mine!" Aurora told him, grinning and then let out a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2018, 7:24 pm

Yurio tilted his head out of the way to give Aurora easier access, sighing occasionally from the pleasant sensation that her kissing was on his skin. "Don't need to mark me to prove it. You're the only person I want to belong to," he said, though he clearly didn't mind the fact that she did. He pulled the hem of her shirt out of the way to expose more of her shoulder for better access, placing kisses along the exposed skin of her neck and shoulder on that side. It would seem like he was going about ready to start returning the favour.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2018, 7:34 pm

"Mmm..~! And I am happy that I am your beloved girlfriend~!" Aurora said as she tilted her head to her side slightly and once again winked at him. His kisses made sent pleasant shivers through her entire body. That pleasure made her tilt her head back a little and let out a sigh of pleasure. "This... this is so nice..." Aurora whispered, then closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2018, 7:42 pm

Yurio smiled against her skin as he picked one spot between her neck and shoulder to place his lips on, gently sucking and biting with his front teeth both to produce the desired effect of a red mark. It was moments like these that he found his canine teeth being so unusually long and sharp to be a disadvantage.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2018, 7:41 am

When Aurora felt his teeth on her skin, she let out a chuckle mixed which quickly turned into a pleased purr. With her hand, she started stroking his hair. The pleasure of being kissed in those places made her let out a quiet: "Mmmm~!"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2018, 8:00 am

Once Yurio was satisfied that he would leave a mark on Aurora's skin, he trailed kisses back up Aurora's neck and then along her jawline before finally kissing her on the lips again briefly. Stopping that kiss, he leaned back a little and looked her in the eyes, grinning.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2018, 4:25 pm

Aurora wrapped her arms around his neck and looked him in the eyes. She was smiling widely and in a way that was made it clear that she wanted more of those pleasures. Suddenly she kissed him passionately, but briefly as if to make Yurio want more. "Hm... maybe it's time to get ready for bed..? We could continue there..." Aurora told him as she kissed him again, to not leave him unsatisfied.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2018, 4:37 pm

"We'd have to take a break..." Yurio said as if disappointed, but let Aurora go so that she could stand up. "Doing this in bed does sound like fun, though."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2018, 5:50 pm

"A break will make us crave for more!" Aurora told him, smirking, as she winked at him. "Besides, I'm sure doing this in bed will be waaay better!" The girl told him before she quickly went into her room to grab a pajama... well... if she had any clean one, that is. Once she realized that all of her pajamas were still drying or for washing, her face turned red. "Uh-oh..." Aurora muttered quietly. Sometimes being spontaneous isn't all that good... With her eyes closed, Aurora started thinking of an alternative. There was one... "Uh-oh... damn it..."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2018, 5:57 pm

Yurio, of course, got up to get the clothes he himself brought along with him, so he was none the wiser about Aurora having any sort of issue. Once he had those, off he went towards Aurora's bathroom. "You don't mind if I use your shower first, right?" he thought to at least ask.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2018, 6:11 pm

"G-go ahead!" Aurora replied before returning to finding an alternative to pajamas. Well, she needed to take a shower too, but that wasn't important at that moment. The girl started searching through her wardrobe. Perhaps there would be something she could use? Well, as it turned out, she had to use that one idea she had, no matter how embarrassing it would be...
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2018, 6:27 pm

Yurio didn't take very long in the shower and was very soon out and dressed in a loose t-shirt and some shorts. Apparently being fireproof and being able to produce fire at will made drying off pretty easy, even if the shirt still stuck to his back and his hair was mostly still soaking. He didn't seem to mind it, though, as he wasn't dripping or anything. "Okay, bathroom is free," he called across the apartment, going off to sit himself in the living room for the time being.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2018, 6:33 pm

Aurora quickly went into the bathroom with a white t-shirt in her hand. She closed the door (or at least she thought she did) and started to undress. She put all of her clothes into a basket for laundry and got under the shower. Soon the sound of water flowing could be heard from the bathroom as Aurora started her shower. Unlike Yurio, she'd need way more time as she absolutely loved taking long showers.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2018, 6:47 pm

Yurio, even if he was awkward about a lot of things very much still possessed the mind and whims of a young adult. After Aurora had been in the shower for a while, Yurio ended up with a little too much time with which that mind might work with; especially considering how the two of them were behaving beforehand, it was no large leap for him to turn thoughts to action, either. Very quietly, Yurio skulked over to the bathroom and ever so carefully tried the handle, very much hoping that it would not make any noise and not be locked. It did make a noise. And it was locked. Fuck.

Yurio left, then, to go sit back in the living room and await whatever came; he was entirely red, even though he didn't even get the slightest chance to see anything, though holding out some hope that Aurora might not have heard...
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2018, 7:01 pm

When Aurora heard the noise, she immediately turned towards the door. At first, her face turned red, thinking that the door was open and that Yurio was peeking at her. That wasn't the case. He was trying but was unsuccessful because the door was locked. However, the thought that he'd tried, made Aurora excited for some reason. She waited a few minutes to make him think she'd heard anything and then got out of the shower. It took her a while to dry her hair using a hairdryer. Once she was done with everything connected to drying her body, she finally moved on to what was her replacement for a pajama. Aurora put on a white t-shirt that was one size too big for her and black panties (which were very close to being considered a thong because they weren't covering too much of her buttocks) and that was what she was going to sleep in. For a while, Aurora kept staring at her reflection in the mirror. There was a blush on her cheeks, but she felt excited at the thought of being seen by Yurio wearing that combination. "Hm... I guess I look sexy... but not too erotic... This is fine!" She thought and smiled to herself.

Once Aurora finally left the bathroom she went to the living room, wondering what would Yurio's reaction be for her choice of clothing.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2018, 7:12 pm

Well, at least if she hadn't heard anything, Yurio thought, he could pin his embarrassment on what she was wearing rather than the fact that he tried to peek and failed.

Even though he did turn red and open his mouth a couple times without really being able to say anything, Yurio overall didn't even try to pretend that he wasn't looking in a manner that was very much interested. The majority of his awkwardness now was just from realising that he'd have to sleep with her dressed like that.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2018, 7:24 pm

Aurora stared at him in silence. Well, his reaction is exactly what she'd expected. Though her face was red because of his stare, she was also quite pleased because of it. "Sorry, all of my pajamas are drying or need to be washed." Aurora told him with a slight smile. "Though, I think you might end up satisfied that they are." She added, winking at him as she put her hand on her hip which raised her t-shirt a bit too, showing a little bit more.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2018, 7:35 pm

"I feel pretty lucky," Yurio said, eyes drawn to the newly revealed area, even if it was small. After allowing himself to take her in for a couple more moments, he stood up. "Uhm... Shall we?" he asked, looking to the doorway. He was calming somewhat, at least when it came to what he failed at earlier. He was starting to convince himself that she was none the wiser.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)
Page 6 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 25  Next