Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Admin

A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2018, 4:32 pm

Yurio kept laughing due to the purposeful mispronunciation of words which Yurio kind of found to be cute. "That sounds like fun, but aren't you lonely?" Yurio asked, clearly not getting what Aurora was getting at, nor if she was even getting at anything. He was simply responding to what she told him, in the most accidentally innocent way.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2018, 4:39 pm

Aurora herself wasn't sure how to respond to that. To avoid digging herself another grave, she decided to approach his question form a more innocent angle. "Just a bit. This isn't a problem though- I can always ask you to come over to keep me company, riiight~? " The girl tried to make her words sound as innocent as it was possible.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2018, 4:42 pm

"Oh," Yurio said, blinking, as if he just realised that that was an option. He turned to her with a grin, "Of course you can," he said, still not getting any hidden connotations nor that Aurora was trying to make it sound more innocent.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2018, 4:56 pm

"Good, because that'll be a part of our two-days long date, my dear!" Aurora informed him, smirking. Soon her smirk turned into a grin as the girl nodded. "I hope you have nothing against the idea." Well, because the way she said it was so sudden, she was a bit afraid that Yurio wouldn't like it... on the other hand... it's not like she was planning anything bad...
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2018, 5:00 pm

"Oh," Yurio said the same word again, though now in a different tone while flushing in the face. He fidgeted with his hands, suddenly getting what all of that meant, at least partially. "I'll be sleeping over, then... Uh.. O-okay.. That sounds... Nice..."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2018, 5:10 pm

Aurora started staring at him, frowning and with her eyes half-closed. She started wondering how the hell did he interpret that? Soon her she realized that the way she said that really did sound a bit ambiguously. Her cheeks turned red fairly quickly. "W-wait! I didn't...!" Aurora found unable to speak. It was so awkward! "I-I mean... I-It's not like I-I'm forcing you to a-anything I just... W-WAIT I've just made it worse! Argh!" Aurora took a deep breath. "Alright... again... Let's start with... I didn't have anything... naughty... on my mind, okay? Also, I'm not forcing you to accept my offer... A-A-Also... W-well... I-if you wanted I-I guess we... could... do... s-something, y-you know... BUT THAT'S ABSOLUTELY NOT what I had on my mind... originally..." Aurora hoped that her explanation would be enough... even though it made her whole face as red as her sister's hair.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2018, 5:19 pm

Each and every time Aurora opened her mouth, Yurio somehow find a way to look redder than before, as well as more awkward with himself. It would be quite clear at the end of Aurora trying to explain herself that she was just digging a deeper and deeper hole and that her mind was the only one that was down a hole originally. "D-d-do so-some-something..." he mumbled under his breath. She definitely succeeded in dragging his mind down into a hole, however.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2018, 5:41 pm

Aurora let out a groan. "Fuu-uuck..." She muttered as she covered her face with her hands. She dug them a giant hole in which they both ended up. It was such an awkward moment. How did that happen? It was supposed to be innocent! It was supposed to be without any weird things! "Kurva do piči" Aurora muttered with frustration in her first language before she let out a loud sigh. When she finally managed to calm down, she looked at him calmly (though with a blush still present). "Listen, I'm not forcing you to anything. I want us to be enjoying our time together and how far we will take things is something we will decide together. okay? So, following this logic, if you want you can spend this night at my place. Also following the same logic, we could take thins a bit further than just sleeping. Got it? " Aurora explained calmly, this time trying to make it as clear as it was possible. (To not make things even more awkward).
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2018, 5:46 pm

"Further..." He muttered once more, looking away, his blushing renewing itself again. Obviously, the issue wasn't not understanding that he had to do something, it was that he was now thinking about it and the idea that he could was rather firmly implanted in his head. Rather than let her offer another explanation, he simply kept moving forward, trying to clear his mind.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2018, 5:53 pm

Aurora shook her head, deciding that perhaps it was a better idea to just drop the topic for the time being. Luckily they were getting close to the mal where they could finally focus on something not bed related (unless someone would get a brilliant idea to walk into an IKEA). Aurora herself had troubles clearing her mind, realizing that taking thing further seemed really exciting and really tempting. Her head was filled with different images that'd probably turn this thread into "rated M for mature" if she started describing them. Under such circumstances, it was obvious why her blush didn't want to go away.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2018, 6:20 pm

Yurio's mind was similarly clouded and it was rather difficult for him to even try and act normal with Aurora while he had this stuff on his mind. Whenever he looked or thought of her, another bout of stuff was brought on by his imagination. He didn't feel right about it, even knowing that Aurora wouldn't be too against... Exploring, so to say. At least, that's what his head was leading him to believe, which he also didn't really like happening. He didn't want to assume anything and make her upset with him either...
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2018, 6:29 pm

Aurora was getting frustrated by the silence and by lack of... anything. She just wanted them both to calm down or sit down and just discuss what was on their minds. She somehow realized that both of them had their heads just filled with things and that they were probably too embarrassed to talk about it. It seemed... childish... There were two options to get out of that situation- talking like mature people or just trying to change the direction their minds were going to. Aurora decided to try the first option, even though it had a risk of returning to the original awkwardness. Aurora stopped and grabbed Yurio by his hands. "Hey, let's stop and talk. It seems we both have something on our minds. Perhaps we will feel better about everything if we just talk about it? Just... trust me, okay? Trust is important in a relationship. Come, let's sit down." Aurora said and then pointed out at a nearby bench. She quickly sat on it, expecting him to sit next to her. Perhaps that what they needed, to simply share their worries and thoughts with each other?
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2018, 6:39 pm

Yurio didn't argue against that, following her to the bench as well as sitting down next to her without issues. The talking bit, though, was something that he didn't know how to do at the moment. He left that to Aurora, for the moment, waiting for her to speak up while he fidgeted nervously. He was usually quite composed, but she really could make him fall apart...
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2018, 6:46 pm

Aurora seemed just a bit nervous about the whole thing, but she was trying to look as calm as possible to encourage Yurio to trust her and be honest. She really believed that talking would solve the issue they had and overall make them trust each other more. The witch closed her eyes for a second and took a deep sigh. Then she looked at Yurio and smiled gently. "About that thing from before... I know that it made both of us feel uncomfortable. That's why I'd like us to talk about what exactly is on our minds. I believe that it would, you know... help us become closer. So... uhm... where to start... Uhm... Actually, okay, tell me what exactly makes you so uncomfortable right now. Just trust me, okay? This will really help us." Aurora kept smiling all the time, her tone was warm and yet she appeared calm.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2018, 6:56 pm

Yurio looked sideways at her while trying to think of anything to say. He didn't want to explain himself, that just wasn't... Comfortable. Still, if she asked him to, and he knew that he should talk, he would. "Uh... Well... Talk of doing... Stuff... Is making me think of that... Stuff... And It's awkward thinking about you like that when you're, well, right here with me..." he said, pausing a lot to pick his words and then trailing off in volume towards the end. He hoped that was enough to get his point across. Like the part where he didn't mention being against any of it. Just embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2018, 7:09 pm

The expression on Aurora's face didn't change at all. She simply nodded with her eyes closed and gently took his hand. "I don't think you should feel awkward about it, Yurio. I honestly think that's a normal reaction from a healthy man. See, you're my boyfriend so... to me it's obvious that you think about those things. Look at it the other way, the more you try to stop yourself from imagining things and from thinking about me in certain ways, the more awkward you feel about it and the more you think about it." She spoke calmly and warmly. There was a short pause, to help her collect her thoughts. "I think it's my turn... Lately I... I've found myself... well... thinking more and more about... you know... those things. Like, my imagination just suddenly makes me... well, uh, imagine us both doing certain things... Well, such thoughts would never go too far... I mean... Hm... I think I should just be frank... well... I... uhm... sometimes imagine us snuggling... n-n-... naked." She turned red when she said the last part and then looked away for a moment. Aurora had to admit though that it actually made her a bit relieved to share her thoughts with Yurio. "The point is, I think we should stop being embarrassed by such thoughts. Let's just accept them. It'll be healthier for us." Aurora said, smiling despite being almost all red on the cheeks. She squeezed his hand gently, hoping he'd agree with her.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2018, 7:30 pm

"R-right..." Yurio said, agreeing with the part about thinking about awkward things more. It was happening right now, so he couldn't very well deny it. He listened to Aurora's own side of the whole thing, trying not to look too embarrassed, which he failed to do when she went into some detail about exactly what she was thinking about. It wasn't like he didn't think of such before, but it still made him look away from her, all red, still fidgeting with his free hand. "I-it's easier said than done, but I don't think you're wrong," he said quietly, despite everything. "And it's not like I think there's anything wrong with thinking of all this, all in all..."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2018, 7:37 pm

Aurora smiled a bit wider when he agreed with her. "Alright then. Try to get used to it and accept it. That's all. I think this conversation already helped us. Now, let's get to nicer things, okay? Come 'ere" The girl said and then she gently grabbed him by his shoulders and pulled into a sweet kiss. After that, she stood up with a grin on her face. "Alright. Let's get going. To the mall!" This time instead of pointing the direction, she pointed her finger at him, waiting for him to stand up.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2018, 7:46 pm

"I'll try, I guess," He said, before Aurora kissed him again. He seemed to be trying to say something or other, but no words came. Kisses didn't do much to help with thinking of your girlfriend in... Precarious? Situations. He ended up shaking his head before he stood up. Something funny would be sure to take his mind off of things, right?
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2018, 8:00 pm

Aurora grabbed him by his hand and just started walking towards the mall at a very fast pace. "Time for a dress-up game! I wanna find some funny sunglasses for ya so I can take many pictures and send them to Glyndwr and Aurora! Come on!" She seemed full of energy all of the sudden...
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2018, 8:05 pm

"You don't need to send Glyn anything if I just look in the mirror," Yurio half-joked, finding that Aurora's sudden energy was suddenly a welcome distraction, though it was possible for that to be the case. Not that he would flood his 'brother's' head with the experiences he was having on a date.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2018, 8:14 pm

"That's true, but there's also Aurora! I bet she'd be delighted to see you in pink sunglasses." Aurora replied, smirking before she let out a chuckle. Soon, they arrived at their destination. "Alright... So now that we're here...I guess we should just pick a random clothing store and... hm.. raid it!" Aurora said enthusiastically.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2018, 8:16 pm

"She'd probably also be delighted to be the one dressing me up, though I don't plan on letting her any time soon," Yurio said. Once in the mall, Yurio was busy looking around. He had only been to large places like this a few times before, so it was still pretty novel, seeing it all from the inside. "You choose," he told her. He definitely wasn't an expert.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2018, 8:31 pm

"Good, because you're mine! I wouldn't let anyone, even Aurora to start dressing you up against you're (and mine) will" Aurora said and the laughed. Enjoying her little, edgy speech. Not sure where to go, Aurora simply took Yurio to a random clothing store. "Alright, partner. We're looking for funny clothes or accessories!" Aurora informed her with her hands on her hips. She started looking around trying to find something interesting. The first thing that came into her eye was a brown leather hat. Like the ones, cowboys wear in movies. Aurora quickly picked it up and put it on. She then formed her fingers into pistols which she later aimed at Yurio. "Hands up, pardner" She said with a deep, "manly" voice.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2018, 8:37 pm

Yurio nodded to Aurora, even if he didn't mostly have much of a fashion sense in the first place. The reason he didn't look funny day to day was probably because he didn't have much variety in his wardrobe and generally wore things similar to Glyn, who had more practice than him at the whole being human thing. He laughed at Aurora's attempt at being a cowboy, putting his hands up, although not very high or particularly enthusiastically. He was busy being amused.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)
Page 2 of 25Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next