Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Admin

A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2018, 5:50 pm

"You're beautiful, so people would look regardless. Doesn't mean I want them to, though," Yurio said as she put the clothes on. Once she did, he looked over her once again as he had beforehand, then once more approached once he had enough of looking. He put his hands on her waist, where the shirt was too short to cover. He gave her a brief kiss on the lips, smiling and blushing slightly. "Ravishing," he said, then went back to the wardrobe. There was a thing or two more that he wouldn't mind seeing.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2018, 5:57 pm

"I mean, I only care about you looking... I love seeing you stare at my body... It's so satisfying." Aurora replied calmly as she put her hands behind her head. Once she heard his compliment and once he kissed her, she blushed as well. Once he went back to search for more outfits for her, she quickly undressed, excited to see what would be next.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2018, 6:03 pm

He decided that perhaps spending too long on the outfits would just end up with Yurio being unable to pick. Thus, he decided that this would be the last one. When he turned back around towards Aurora, he was holding up one of the few dresses that was in the wardrobe. He hadn't ever seen her in one, so he wouldn't miss the chance.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2018, 6:08 pm

Aurora wasn't too happy to see a dress in his hands, but she promised she wouldn't complain. The girl scratched the back of her head and then took the dress into her hands. It was one of her two dresses that weren't for any formal events. It was a simple dark blue dress with sleeves long to her elbows. The dress was long to her knees. After staring at it for a minute or two Aurora put it on quickly. "So..?" The girl asked Yurio quietly without enthusiasm or excitement like with the previous two outfits.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2018, 6:21 pm

Yurio looked her up and down, as he had before with the other outfits. "It's cute. If we ever go somewhere and I end up having to wear a suit, then I'm making you put on a dress," Yurio said, grinning. "Doesn't seem like you want to wear it today, though, so, I guess the skirt will do."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2018, 6:28 pm

Aurora blushed and looked away a bit embarrassed by the possibility of seeing Yurio in a suit and by the fact that he actually seemed to like seeing her in a dress. "Hey Yurio... tell me... Would you like me to wear a dress today?" The girl asked after a moment of silence. Her voice was quiet, almost whispering. Her hand was on her hand as she kept looking away with a blush still present on her cheeks. His words encouraged her to try to forget about her unwillingness to wear dresses.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2018, 6:32 pm

"I don't mind, really. Ah, I don't think I have anything that wouldn't look weird if you wore one anyway so..." Yurio said, believing that she was in fact actually acting like that because she was thinking of him when she didn't actually want to do it. Still, if he really was set on it, he'd say so.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2018, 6:42 pm

Aurora scratched the back of her head and bit her lip. "I see... alright then..." She mumbled quietly as she started undressing. Once she was once again standing in her underwear she looked at the shorts and t-shirt. "By the way, why didn't you choose the second option? Was it too revealing? Or was the first option just better in your opinion?" The girl asked Yurio out of curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2018, 6:49 pm

"Uh, I guess I just like when you wear cute stuff? Not that sexy isn't also nice, but..." he tried to explain, but in the end just shrugged, when he was unable to. "You know what, I don't know. That's just what I prefer right now," he finally concluded. "Alright, I'm going to get myself dressed too. I don't have enough clothing with me to let you pick too. Maybe if we ever stay at my place for whatever reason."

He never really did think about the fire clothing, even when he was wearing it.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2018, 7:00 pm

"Hm... alright, I see!" Aurora said with a wide smile as she started to put on the skirt and the shirt Yurio'd chosen for her to wear. "I'm sure you'd look great in anything. You're a handsome man." The girl said in response to his idea to choose clothes for him too if they ever ended up at his place. It seemed like her enthusiasm and excitement was back once again. When she was fully dressed up, she looked down at herself and smiled widely with a blush on her face. "Yurio likes seeing me in cute clothes... Heheheh... So cute~!" Aurora thought as she kept smiling. "Hey, do you want me to put on a light make-up too or nah?" The girl suddenly asked as she looked at her boyfriend.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2018, 7:13 pm

Yurio was about to go get his stuff, partially also to dodge having her seen him go red because of her compliment, but stopped when she asked about makeup. He looked at her for a moment as if he was confused. "Could you look any better?" he asked, at the very least making it seem like the question was genuine. He didn't wait for an answer, though, leaving then to go retrieve his stuff and get dressed.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2018, 7:18 pm

Aurora just shrugged and decided to not apply any make-up. When Yurio left the room Aurora prepared a small backpack with items they would need for their trip. Since they were most likely going to the Czech Republic, the girl dug up her old walled filled with czech korunas- the currency of Czech and also packed it into her backpack. It would be her first visit to her homeland since she'd moved to Death City.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2018, 7:39 pm

Soon, Yurio came back wearing a rather loose shirt with it's sleeves rolled up above the elbows and a pair of jeans; nothing fancy, all in all. The shirt was probably one that he stole from his 'brother' at some point.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2018, 7:42 pm

Aurora stood up and approached Yurio with a wide smile on her face. She gently put both of her hands on his shoulders and kissed him on the lips. "Mmm... You look good in shirts..." The girl complimented and then kissed him again before he could say anything. I love you Yurio..." Aurora whispered before she hugged him tightly.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2018, 7:53 pm

Though a little surprise, Yurio went along with Aurora's sudden shows of affection without any issue, hugging and kissing her back. "I love you too, Aurora," he said during the hug.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2018, 7:59 pm

"Are you ready to go?" Aurora asked him with a smile before she released him from the hug. Then she picked her phone up to send a message to a certain raccoon sorcerer.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2018, 8:05 pm

Yurio nodded and gave her a thumbs up with a grin. He didn't really have much with him, but then he probably didn't need too much either.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeApril 19th 2018, 3:58 am

Aurora gently took his hand and started leading him towards the exit from the apartment. With her backpack on her back and her phone in her hand she stopped at the door to put on her shoes on. Once she was ready she opened the door. Her eyes were just filled with excitement. "Alright, so, since you've picked Czech Republic our destination is Prague, the capital city!" The girl informed him with a wide smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeApril 19th 2018, 4:17 am

"You know better what's worth seeing," he said as he put his own shoes quickly, leaving as soon as they were on. He was glad that his unconsidered suggestion made her happy.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeApril 19th 2018, 10:11 am

Soon the two finally left the Apartment. Aurora locked the door and started walking down towards the street, where the raccoon sorcerer was supposed to be waiting for them...

"What have I done to deserve this fate? I used to be the main character of my own cool threads! Hell, I loved my threads with Merry! I want more! But noooo, it's better to just reduce me to the role of some pathetic side character who helps move the plot forwards or just ship other character ooor help them with their dates! WHERE THE HELL ARE MY DATES, HUH? Why didn't I get a NSFW thread, huh?! I deserve one! But nooo, my own creator hates me for some reason and puts me in shitty situations. What have I done to deserve such fate?"

"You done with your crazy rants?" Aurora, who stood behind Raccoon asked. Her arms were crossed on her chest and she was glaring at the mad sorcerer. "Or... perhaps you want me to break a few bones in your body, huh?" The witch muttered.

"Yeah... I'm done..." Raccoon mutter- Seriously, you even took my right to narrate my actions! Whatever, whatever. Raccoon seemed to be in a quite bad mood. Probably it was because of his feeling of guilt caused by the accident with Luna and her beloved Ana. Raccoon sighed. "So, what's the plan?" He asked calmly.

"Take us to Prague. Preferably to some train station near the city center to start our trip properly." Aurora told him as she put her hands on her hips.

Without saying anything more Raccoon sighed, then muttered his mantra and reached his hand out to open up a portal. A few moments later, they were standing in front of an orange portal which was as tall and as wide as the door to Aurora's apartment. "Done. Give me a call whenever you'll want to return to Death City..."

"Thanks" Aurora told the sorcerer before she looked at Yurio with a smile. "Are you ready?" She asked him.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeApril 19th 2018, 1:20 pm

Yurio listened to the sorcerer rant without saying anything, nor did he comment once he stopped. He was just immensely confused by the whole thing. Crazy was a word that summed it up pretty well. He didn't feel any safer about going through any portals made by the guy after he said all of that. Still, he'd agreed to it already and it did trust Aurora and Aurora trusted him... Though perhaps only as far as his magic was concerned, he thought, considering that she was threatening to break him.

"Not ready, but lets go anyway," Yurio said, looking at the portal apprehensively and talking Aurora's hand.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeApril 19th 2018, 3:30 pm

Aurora chuckled loudly at her boyfriend's attitude towards the sorcerer's magic. "Not ready huh? Well, too bad. Even if you wanted to run away, I wouldn't let ya!" The girl told him as she jumped through the portal, pulling Yurio with her. When they found themselves on the other side, the portal closed, leaving them in their destination.

They were standing in front of a train station near the center of Prague. The station seemed old, built in European style, certainly it looked a bit like a place tourist would like to take a photo of. Aurora looked around with a wide smile on her face. She seemed really, really excited. Signs in Czech, people speaking Czech. It all made her heart beat vast. "Ah, Praha! Skvěle!" The girl said in her first language loudly. She quickly hugged Yurio and giggled. "I missed hearing Czech on the streets, you know?" Aurora told him, beaming with happiness.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeApril 19th 2018, 4:06 pm

Yurio wouldn't have bailed out on the trip even if he really was scared of the portal. He just didn't trust it entirely. He didn't need much pulling from Aurora to go through. Once on the other side Yurio blinked as his eyes adjusted to the suddenly lower light, even if the city lights were all on, though soon enough he would be able to see better than the majority of people again. That would have been the case even if they weren't on. Once his eyes did adjust a bit, he looked around to see what was around them. "It's pretty," he said, simply. Upon being hugged, he hugged her back pretty much automatically. Her happiness was rather infectious for him, so he had a rather cheerful smile on too. "Haha, I don't understand any of it."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeApril 19th 2018, 4:22 pm

"Hahah, that's not a problem. I'll translate everything for you!" Aurora said happily before she kissed him on the lips. After releasing him from the hug, she looked around a bit and smiled. "Well, too bad time zones exist... It's early in the morning right now. Something around 4 am? Well, at least we have the whole day for ourselves! " Aurora said as she put her hands on her hips. Trying to remember where everything was in Prague, she closed her eyes to think and prepare a plan. "Okay... The city center shouldn't be far from here. We'll start our adventure from that place" The girl explained.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeApril 19th 2018, 5:39 pm

"As long as we aren't tired, we're just fine," Yurio said, taking one of her hands once she released him from the hug. He didn't want to get lost or anything. "You're the boss, here, Aurora. I can't read the signs nor do I know the place."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)
Page 12 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 25  Next