Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 21 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2018, 1:12 pm

Aurora laughed at Yurio's words. "You can stay overnight whenever you want! I wouldn't mind having you by my side every night, to be honest..." The girl said, blushing slightly at her statements. "To me it's not a problem that we have work tomorrow... but I think I know what you mean." Aurora added before she finished her drink.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2018, 1:19 pm

"I mean that I'd love to just sit around at home tomorrow. After this prolonged date, I just don't feel like doing the things I need to do," he said. He downed the rest of his beer once he saw that Aurora was done. "And I guess I can come over more often, too."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2018, 1:29 pm

"Yeah, after having so much free time to relax it's certainly more difficult to return to your duties." Aurora said nodding. Well, in theory, she could just ask her mother for a free day. Pros of being employed by your own parent. However, Aurora wasn't going to do it, because she actually liked her job. Being a barista and a waitress was quite fun. "You should definitely start coming over more often. It would make your woman very happy" Aurora said as she looked at Yurio with an ambiguous smile.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2018, 2:02 pm

"I do like my woman happy," Yurio said, nodding thoughtfully. "I think it can't be helped them, I'll be over more often, definitely."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2018, 2:05 pm

Aurora chuckled. "It's decided then!" She said with a pleased smirk. "Alright, since our glasses are empty, I guess it's time to continue our little adventure." Aurora added.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2018, 2:08 pm

"Yep," Yurio said as he stood up. "Lead the way," he then said, gesturing towards the door.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2018, 2:29 pm

"Sure." Aurora said briefly, before taking Yurio's hand and heading towards the exit. When they found themselves outside, Aurora looked around and started going towards the south-eastern side of the old town. As before, she went by the rule "let's go to the first thing that seems interesting.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2018, 2:32 pm

Yurio followed Aurora easily, looking around at the similar though yet unseen buildings, shops and such around them, as well as trying to discern what some of the words on the the various signs meant just by seeing if any are similar to English. He didn't really get much done, just as he hadn't with the sign for the museum.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2018, 2:39 pm

They were going deeper and deeper into the city, trying to find something interesting. Unluckily there were mostly shops, cafes and bars. So, nothing that would catch their attention. Until... Until they found a certain museum. Museum filled with yellow signs and furniture. It was, in fact, a museum of Lego figures. Also known as "Museum of Bricks". "What about this thing?" Aurora asked, pointing at a sign.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2018, 3:01 pm

"As long as there aren't any... Machines... I'm up for it," Yurio joked, chuckling, before going towards it. LEGO was another thing that he didn't really know very much about, but that just piqued his curiosity.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2018, 3:09 pm

A snort and a muffled laughter followed Yurio's joke. Aurora was clearly amused by it, remembering their visit in that ridiculous museum of machines. Well, at least it was somewhat educational. For Aurora, at least, despite being the weirdest thing she'd ever seen. "There shouldn't be any machines there. I mean... unless you build one..." Aurora said with a grin and then led Yurio into the museum. Inside they would see many creative buildings and scenes built using colorful Lego bricks. What Aurora found most interesting was a pixel art depicting Prague seen from the river.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2018, 3:15 pm

"Wouldn't that just be really uncomfortable though?" Yurio said, on the topic of building a machine from Lego. All those studs and sharp corners, surely they wouldn't be a good idea to use as... Anyway... He pushed the thought away, as there was stuff that was much more interesting to see inside. The whole museum gave Yurio the idea that, maybe, a LEGO set or two would be nice to have.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2018, 3:21 pm

"Exactly. That's why you should never build one from Lego." Aurora said before dropping the topic. The girl was smiling the entire time. All those buildings and even machines powered by some strange mini-computers seemed so creative and awesome. She really liked the designs of those sci-fi spaceships engaging in a space battle. It all made her creativity work on high gears. Yeah, a Lego set or two would be nice to have.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2018, 3:31 pm

Yurio came out of the museum thinking that it was all super impressive and that he would never be able to make something like that, but damn did he still want to try. He put a LEGO set firmly on his set of items that he wanted to buy for himself, though of course after checking whether or not Glyndwr had any in his room full of tat. "That was great," he said.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2018, 3:39 pm

"Yeah!" Aurora agreed with a big excited grin on her face. She put her hands on her hips and chuckled. "You know what? I think I'll buy myself one of those big Star Destroyer sets. They looked soooo awesome!" She added. If Glyndwr and Yurio wouldn't have enough space for Lego constructions, it seemed like Aurora had and was willing to build one.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2018, 3:48 pm

"Lets build one together!" Yurio said, excited about the idea of doing that. He definitely a place to put something like that, but building it with his girlfriend seemed like a much better idea than doing so on his own.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2018, 3:52 pm

"Hell yes! Let's build one together!" Aurora agreed, fully sharing Yurio's excitement about the whole idea. Building one alone seemed fun enough, but building one with Yurio seemed like the best idea ever.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2018, 3:57 pm

"That's settled, then," Yurio said, grinning with excitement, before he took Aurora's hand and continued on further into the city.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2018, 4:11 pm

After walking for probably hours Aurora looked at her phone to check the time and then looked at Yurio. "Hm... It seems like we won't be able to find anything interesting for now. Maybe it's time to go home? We can always return here next week or month or something..." Aurora said with a smile. She was just getting a little bit tired and wanted to go home soon to rest.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2018, 4:17 pm

Yurio stopped as soon as Aurora mentioned going home. "If you think we should, then lets go back," he said. He did decide to go home whenever Aurora said it was time, so he agreed with no issues.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2018, 4:19 pm

"I mean, if you want to stay here for a few more hours, then why not. We're not in a hurry, really." Aurora told him, smiling reassuringly. She really wouldn't mind staying there for a little longer if Yurio wanted to see more.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2018, 4:29 pm

"No, no, I've seen enough. I decided that I'd be fine with going back whenever you were," Yurio said, waving the idea off with a hand.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2018, 4:41 pm

"Alright, then. It's not like it's our last visit here, anyway." Aurora said with a shrug. "Let's head to the train station. I bet our transport is waiting for us there." The witch said with a smile as she started leading the way towards their meeting point with Raccoon.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2018, 4:51 pm

"Sure, we can come back at any time with Raccoon's help," Yurio said. He thought how convenient it is to have a way to be anywhere in the world at any time.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2018, 4:57 pm

It's very convenient indeed. So, it took them some time to get to the train station, where, as expected, Raccoon was waiting for them. When Aurora saw him, she smiled and winked to let him know that they had a lot of fun on their date.

See, I came here from the future. From that thread where Luna did a lot of cool stuff with Ana. No, seriously, that training thread? Delicious. Too bad I had to save the day there. Always, we're back here, in an old thread. I guess it's close to the end, hm? Anyways... Time to do my job. Time to play my role. "Hello, hello! I see that you had looots of fun on your date, huh? Haha, I'm happy to see you two in such good moods. I'm ready to open the portals anytime." I told them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)
Page 17 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 21 ... 25  Next