Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2018, 8:24 pm

"I... I mean... she just wants you to think she's scary..." Aurora explained. Well, as her daughter she knew Eliza quite well. "She likes to play around with people sometimes... in harmless ways of course..." The fox witch added and then let out a sigh.
Suddenly, out of nowhere almost, Elizabeth appeared behind them. "Would you like to know how I realized?" The nine tailed witch asked calmly with her arms folded on her chest.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2018, 8:28 pm

Besides having a scarily potent intuition, apparently Elizabeth Foster was one of the few people that could sneak up on Yurio. He was startled when he heard her speak so suddenly. He stood up off of the floor after that. He looked at Aurora, expecting her to answer her mother's question. He was equal parts curious and apprehensive, so he really was right on the fence.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2018, 8:42 pm

"Yeah... please tell us..." Aurora said with defeat in her voice. She really was unable to figure out how her mother was able to guess something like that.
"It is very simple, really. I will tell you the most obvious reasons that helped me deduce what's happened. Note that most of those reasons come down to the simple fact that you, Aurora, are my daughter. Which means that I know you very well." Elizabeth said and then made a simple pause. "One: Your hair seemed slightly lighter which meant that something must have happened. Two: It's barely noticeable, but your voice is somewhat hoarse, indicating that you must've been really loud recently. Three: The way you were walking indicated that you are probably feeling sore down there. Four: The way you looked at Yurio seemed somewhat different as if something important has happened between you two that made you have even stronger feelings towards him. Five: Your attitude towards others. You seemed to be in a fantastic mood... Ahem... there are at least two more reasons, but I'm going to keep them a secret and just say that it was all thanks to my intuition." Elizabeth said, counting on her fingers things that helped her guess. At the end of her little speech, she smiled somewhat slyly. "Now get back to work you two, please. The customers are waiting." Elizabeth said before walking off to the back room.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2018, 8:52 pm

Yurio sort of looked at Aurora at each reason, to see if he could see the changes, though also blushed again at number three and a little more at four, though this time he was ready for it so it was a little less jarring. Then, she just had to say there was more. Yurio really was too curious for that! Still, he wasn't going to pry, because knowing Eliza it was probably going to end up with him behind the counter again. Coffee stained or not, then, when she left, he went off to start doing his job again. He was feeling sort of defeated, for whatever reason, nor did he want to talk about what she had said. It'd impact his work performance anyway, he knew.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2018, 9:00 pm

Aurora, well, she ended up hiding behind the counter again with her face covered in red. All those reasons were so simple and obvious! Why didn't she notice all that sooner? Also, she was curious about the clues that her mother didn't tell them about. What were they?! After a few minutes of crouching on the floor embarrassed and defeated Aurora returned to work, though her mind was filled with embarrassing thoughts...

The end!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 25 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)
Page 25 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25