Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RiCh boIs sTrikE agAiN (Private||Rackie and Lacey)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

RiCh boIs sTrikE agAiN (Private||Rackie and Lacey)  Empty
PostSubject: RiCh boIs sTrikE agAiN (Private||Rackie and Lacey)    RiCh boIs sTrikE agAiN (Private||Rackie and Lacey)  I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2018, 3:34 pm

Timestamp:
12:00PM

Weeks if not months had passed since Hudson and Jack became partners. Jack was really happy that he'd finally found both a meister and a friend in one. He didn't want to express it though as that would be too big of a change from his cold and calm attitude towards everyone. Well, Hudson was the only person who could receive polite treatment from the weapon. He slowly started opening up to him, his trust towards him started building up. Perhaps he was getting a little bit too attached to his meister? Maybe just a bit... but perhaps that was a good thing that would eventually be a start of something new and exciting? Who knows? Wait, me? No, no, no. I'm just a poor narrator, I know nothing about the future of those two bois! I certainly know nothing about Jack's feelings towards Hudson... oops! I ain't tellin' anything more!

For the first time in a long time, Jack had a lot of free time on the weekend. His lack of plans or other important things made him bored. That's why he decided to deal with that boredom somehow. His first and only idea resolved about calling Hudson and inviting him for a training section... after all they needed to become stronger to be able to gain power through fighting with the kishin eggs. The weapon pulled his phone out and clicked on Hudson's number to call him.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: RiCh boIs sTrikE agAiN (Private||Rackie and Lacey)    RiCh boIs sTrikE agAiN (Private||Rackie and Lacey)  I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2018, 9:06 am

It wasn't just Jack that was excessively happy for the past few weeks, months, whatever period of time had passed. Hudson was elated over the prospect of having a weapon to call his own as well as a new friend. However, the meister hud begun to realize a week or so after meeting his weapon that he felt a sort of attraction that wasn't of the normal weapon-meister sort. His heart would beat faster when he even saw his name light up on his phone, and he just loved being around him. Over time, Jack had started opening up to him more, and Hudson was glad he had that effect on him. It also helped show him the kind of person Jack really is, and that's the person he was feeling these... Feelings, for. Now, he wasn't trying to deny these feelings. It was just that he didn't know what it was that he was feeling. Well, that my friends, is what he'll find out soon.

Being lost in though, it took Hudson a few seconds to realize that his phone was ringing. Scrambling to get it out of his pocket to answer it before it stopped ringing, he didn't see who it was that was calling. "Hello, Hudson speaking." He said to whoever was on the opposite end of the call.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: RiCh boIs sTrikE agAiN (Private||Rackie and Lacey)    RiCh boIs sTrikE agAiN (Private||Rackie and Lacey)  I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2018, 3:14 pm

Jack started walking around in a circle impatiently. The wait, though short, was killing him. That's why he felt so relieved when Hudson'd finally answered the call. Jack smirked, feeling some weird of excitement going through his body when he heard his meister's voice. "Hello Hudson. Tell me, are you free today?" Jack asked him politely as he put his hand into a pocket of his trousers. "We haven't been able to train our skills for quite a while. That's why I wanted to ask you if you'd want to meet somewhere for a training session." The weapon explained calmly. Suddenly his mind was filled with different thoughts. He started to doubt that he really wanted to just practice their skills... A part of him wanted to just go somewhere with his meister and simply... do something entertaining. Though, he didn't want to admit it.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: RiCh boIs sTrikE agAiN (Private||Rackie and Lacey)    RiCh boIs sTrikE agAiN (Private||Rackie and Lacey)  I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2018, 9:32 am

Hudson smiled as he heard Jack's voice. "Hello Jack." Hudson pushed up his falling glasses. "I am certainly free today!" The meister exclaimed excitedly. Any time he got to spend with Jack, Hudson loved. "Yeah, sounds good. How about the training grounds again? Or would you rather go somewhere else?" He asked. Hudson wanted to go somewhere else, but not to train. Just somewhere... Somewhere where he could have fun with Jack. Somewhere where he could maybe, possibly, show him how he felt.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: RiCh boIs sTrikE agAiN (Private||Rackie and Lacey)    RiCh boIs sTrikE agAiN (Private||Rackie and Lacey)  I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2018, 10:29 am

Jack smiled when he'd heard Hudson's excited voice. Hearing that he was in a good mood made him genuinely happy. At first, he indeed wanted to go with him to the training grounds but... did he really want to actually train with him that day? He wasn't so sure anymore. Jack realized he'd rather do something else with Hudson instead. "Well, I'm open for suggestions and ideas, Hudson. First... hm... let's meet in front of that cafe we visited during our first day as partners, alright? We can figure something out from there." The weapon said as he scratched the back of his head. Well, being spontaneous can be fun too, right?
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: RiCh boIs sTrikE agAiN (Private||Rackie and Lacey)    RiCh boIs sTrikE agAiN (Private||Rackie and Lacey)  I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2018, 12:09 pm

When the weapon suggested they meet in front of Nine Tails, Hudson's smiled widened. "Sounds great! And on my way there, I'll try and think of something we can do." He replied. The meister was ecstatic. Any time he got to spend with his weapon he enjoyed and just listening to his voice lifted his already happy mood.

OOC: I'm lazy and hate going back to see what Hudson's color is, so I changed it to something I could remember, lol
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: RiCh boIs sTrikE agAiN (Private||Rackie and Lacey)    RiCh boIs sTrikE agAiN (Private||Rackie and Lacey)  I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2018, 2:49 pm

"See you there." Jack said before he hung up. After putting his phone into the pocket of his coat he started his walk to Nine-Tails. Well, it would take a while but at least walking was some form of exercise. Even though the expression on his face remained calm and serious, deep inside he was really happy to do something with his partner. Well, it was his first ever meister and first true friend... and who knows, maybe something more in the future?
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: RiCh boIs sTrikE agAiN (Private||Rackie and Lacey)    RiCh boIs sTrikE agAiN (Private||Rackie and Lacey)  I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2018, 7:14 pm

"See you there." He repeated before hanging up. Before leaving his house, Hudson looked in the mirror in his hallway to make sure he looked nice and put together before he left. He wanted to make sure he looked dashing and handsome for his prince. When he was sure his appearance looked fine, he finally left. Now, unlike Jack, Hudson didn't live too far from Nine Tails, or at least, as far so he could afford to leave a bit later.

Just a little over a five minute walk later, Hudson arrived at the cafe. As much as the meister wanted to go inside and get a table for them while he waited for his weapon to arrive, he remembered that Jack had said to meet in front of the cafe, so he held off. Leaning against a street lamp, he pushed his glasses up again and crossed his arms, looking around for any sign of Jack.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: RiCh boIs sTrikE agAiN (Private||Rackie and Lacey)    RiCh boIs sTrikE agAiN (Private||Rackie and Lacey)  I_icon_minitimeApril 11th 2018, 11:21 am

Jack himself, as usual, was wearing his suit and his coat. It was almost impossible to see him wearing something else outdoors, as he really cared about his style and appearance. In fact, he never troubles with choosing what to wear for the day.
Jack didn't want to run to the place of their meeting, as he didn't want to be all sweaty, thus he opted to simply march there without rushing.
Finally, after almost ten minutes of walk, he arrived at the cafe. He noticed that Hudson was there before him, which made him somewhat worried that he forced his meister to wait for him. "Good afternoon, Hudson." The weapon greeted his meister using a calm tone. Jack stood in front of Hudson with his hands in the pockets of his trousers. "During our call, you said you'd think of something we could do. Have you figured something out? If not... I'm afraid, my mind is not creative enough today to come up with something interesting..." Jack almost sounded guilty when he told him that he was unable to plan their meeting properly.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: RiCh boIs sTrikE agAiN (Private||Rackie and Lacey)    RiCh boIs sTrikE agAiN (Private||Rackie and Lacey)  I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2018, 8:59 am

The weapon needn't have worried. He hardly had the meister waiting. Besides, it was a beautiful day. Perfect for an outing. Hudson smiled bright as he saw Jack approaching. He bowed his head in greeting. "Good afternoon Jack." He replied. The meister nodded. "Why yes, I have. I have thought of lots of ideas actually! It's just what you find most interesting that we end up doing." He told him with a smirk before continuing to list the ideas he came up with. "We can go to the arcade, I'm very competitive by the way, we could go to the aquarium, the zoo, movies, bowling, go-kart racing, horseback riding, I love horses, or mini golfing!" Hudson told Jack excitedly, adding his own input on some of the different activities. Now, all they needed to do was decided on what they wanted to do. Obviously, they couldn't do everything, as dope as that would be.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: RiCh boIs sTrikE agAiN (Private||Rackie and Lacey)    RiCh boIs sTrikE agAiN (Private||Rackie and Lacey)  I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2018, 5:29 pm

Jack ended up just staring at Hudson trying to somehow comprehend all that his partner told him. Well, the meister was certainly very excited for some reason. Perhaps a bit more than he should be? Jack frowned. "Too much info at once." He commented calmly as he pushed his glasses up his nose and sighed. Even though he acted as he didn't really care for Hudson's excitement, deep inside he was really happy to see him in such state. Well... even his acting failed him at a certain point and he ended up smirking slightly. "Very well, we shall start from horseback riding then." The weapon told him calmly as he put his hands behind his back. Even though he wouldn't admit to it, he chose that activity because Hudson had said that he loved horses.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: RiCh boIs sTrikE agAiN (Private||Rackie and Lacey)    RiCh boIs sTrikE agAiN (Private||Rackie and Lacey)  I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2018, 11:47 am

Hudson took a deep breath and tried to calm himself down. Jack was right, but he just couldn't help it! He's just so excited for their date outing together. He did plan to tell Jack how he felt about him if it went right, so he had every right to be excited. "Right...Sorry..." The meister apologized. He hoped he didn't upset his weapon. What if he doesn't want to go out with me anymore? Hudson thought worriedly to himself. He was saved from the worry however when Jack mentioned horseback riding. This made the meister smile widely once more. "Alright then! Horseback riding it is! I know the perfect place, just follow me." Of course Hudson has already been there.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: RiCh boIs sTrikE agAiN (Private||Rackie and Lacey)    RiCh boIs sTrikE agAiN (Private||Rackie and Lacey)  I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2018, 2:10 pm

Jack finally smirked at Hudson's enthusiasm. Well, seeing him in a good mood was certainly pleasing. "Sure, just lead the way. By the way, I hope you've reserved your entire day for this meeting." The weapon told him calmly, yet his smirk just couldn't get off his face. He put his hands into the pockets of his trousers after he'd adjusted his tie. Well, horseriding certainly wasn't his specialty, but of course, it didn't mean that he'd never tried it
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: RiCh boIs sTrikE agAiN (Private||Rackie and Lacey)    RiCh boIs sTrikE agAiN (Private||Rackie and Lacey)  I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2018, 1:26 pm

Hudson smirked right back at him. "I'm with you. Of course my entire day is reserved for this." He replied with a wink before turning and walking in the opposite direction towards the stables. I hope that wasn't too, er, forward. He thought to himself. Oh well, too late now. He started humming and smiling as they walked. It was a bit of a trek, but nothing to two EAT class students couldn't handle.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: RiCh boIs sTrikE agAiN (Private||Rackie and Lacey)    RiCh boIs sTrikE agAiN (Private||Rackie and Lacey)  I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2018, 3:07 pm

Jack didn't comment on Hudson's words. He wasn't really sure how to respond to that. How was he supposed to interpret that anyway? That's why to him, not saying anything was the best option. Instead, he just smiled at his partner slightly. The weapon just walked beside the meister, adjusting to his pace, allowing him to just lead the way.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: RiCh boIs sTrikE agAiN (Private||Rackie and Lacey)    RiCh boIs sTrikE agAiN (Private||Rackie and Lacey)  I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2018, 10:09 pm

There really was no good way to interpret what he said, but Hudson didn't care. If the weapon thought long and hard about it, he might realize that the meister was hinting that his feelings toward him were more than just those of friendship. About a thirteen minute walk later, the pair arrived at the stables. "Ahoy! The Death City Stables!" Hudson announced proudly. "Lets get our ride on, shall we?" He said, grinning widely at Jack.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: RiCh boIs sTrikE agAiN (Private||Rackie and Lacey)    RiCh boIs sTrikE agAiN (Private||Rackie and Lacey)  I_icon_minitimeApril 17th 2018, 8:18 am

Well, it would be a nice coincidence if Jack fully understood his earlier words as a sign that Hudson had some serious feelings towards him, right? We can't have such nice things! We need to wait for our romantic confession scene. However, Jack started thinking about it indeed. The meister's words just couldn't leave his head. "What was that supposed to mean? Wouldn't that be something a lover would say to their lover? Perhaps I'm overinterpreting this..." He thought. Though, a small part of him kind of hoped that Hudson's words had a similar meaning to them. For now... for now, he simply decided to enjoy the day and Hudson's good mood. "Sure, let's go..." Jack told him calmly. "Ah, one thing- it's been years since I had an opportunity to ride on a horse. So, my apologies if my ridings skills turn out to be... terrible."
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: RiCh boIs sTrikE agAiN (Private||Rackie and Lacey)    RiCh boIs sTrikE agAiN (Private||Rackie and Lacey)  I_icon_minitimeApril 19th 2018, 1:42 pm

That's exactly the affect Hudson wanted his words to have. He was hoping that lovers is what they'd be by the end of the day. Or at least, closer to that stage. Hudson crossed his arm. "Well that's perfectly alright! We'll go slow and I'll be here to help you shall you need it." The meister proclaimed. "[colors=#0066ff]Alright then. Let's head inside and rent us some horses why don't we?[/color]" Hudson said, smiling widely at Jack.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: RiCh boIs sTrikE agAiN (Private||Rackie and Lacey)    RiCh boIs sTrikE agAiN (Private||Rackie and Lacey)  I_icon_minitimeApril 19th 2018, 3:40 pm

"Go ahead, pick us some fine horses! I'll trust in your good eye and experience." The weapon said, pointing his hand at the entrance. There was a slight smirk present on his face. His meister's enthusiasm was really affecting him too. For some reason, he couldn't stop himself from thinking himself- "He looks so good when he's smiling..." No matter how hard he was trying to push such thoughts out of his mind, they kept returning... perhaps what Hudson was hoping for would really become a new reality for them?
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: RiCh boIs sTrikE agAiN (Private||Rackie and Lacey)    RiCh boIs sTrikE agAiN (Private||Rackie and Lacey)  I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2018, 10:02 am

Hudson nodded and bounded in to find them some nice horses. Upon spotting a pair of American Paint horses, he grinned, knowing these were the ones he wanted. He told one of the stable boys and had them bring them out while he called for Jack. "Jack! I've got us some horses." He called. As the stable boys were finishing putting the saddles and girdles and stuff on, he started petting the one he'd be riding.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: RiCh boIs sTrikE agAiN (Private||Rackie and Lacey)    RiCh boIs sTrikE agAiN (Private||Rackie and Lacey)  I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2018, 10:18 am

Jack waited for Hudson to prepare everything. Well, since the weapon wasn't as good with horses as his meister was, it certainly seemed to be a good idea to just let Hudson take care of everything. Once everything was ready Jack walked over to Hudson and looked at the horses. "Now that I think about it... It has been a while since I saw a horse. Magnificent animals." He commented as he gently touched one of the horses' neck and patted it. "Is everything ready, Hudson?" The weapon asked after a short while.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: RiCh boIs sTrikE agAiN (Private||Rackie and Lacey)    RiCh boIs sTrikE agAiN (Private||Rackie and Lacey)  I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2018, 10:48 am

Hudson nodded and passed Jack a helmet. "Yep! We're all set and ready to go." He replied before swinging up on his horse. He patted the mare's neck as she let out a whinny. The meister waited for the weapon to get up on his own horse. "We'll start off at a nice, slow walk, and make our way up to a slightly faster trot. Shall you feel comfortable after that, we can move up to a canter."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: RiCh boIs sTrikE agAiN (Private||Rackie and Lacey)    RiCh boIs sTrikE agAiN (Private||Rackie and Lacey)  I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2018, 2:53 pm

Jack put on the helmet with hesitation. Well, he was sure he'd look weird in it, and he really hated looking weird. After a short while, he climbed up on the horse's back and prepared himself for the ride. "That sounds like a good plan indeed. Let us go then." Jack said calmly, looking at Hudson before he looked down at his horse. Well, his horse riding skills weren't nearly as good as they used to be so... Hudson was right to assume the weapon was feeling uncomfortable at that moment.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: RiCh boIs sTrikE agAiN (Private||Rackie and Lacey)    RiCh boIs sTrikE agAiN (Private||Rackie and Lacey)  I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2018, 11:43 am

Seeing that the weapon already looked a little uncomfortable, he reached a hand out to his friend's shoulder. "Hey, this'll be fun. I promise. And we'll only go as fast as you're comfortable with. " He told him again, smiling brightly, hoping the reassure the boy. "Off we go." With that, Hudson gave his horse a little nudge to get him going. First, they had to make their way out of the yard, and from that point on, to a nice, beautiful, romantic, trail.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: RiCh boIs sTrikE agAiN (Private||Rackie and Lacey)    RiCh boIs sTrikE agAiN (Private||Rackie and Lacey)  I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2018, 3:33 pm

Jack stared at Hudson for a second, before looking ahead. "I know this will be fun. Do not worry about my comfort. I only need some time to get used to being back in a saddle." The weapon said calmly, perhaps a bit coldly. Though Hudson would probably see through that act and notice that Jack was just trying to hide how embarrassed it was for him to be seen uncomfortable with something (anything). What he wouldn't know though was the fact that Jack simply wanted Hudson to enjoy their date meeting without needing to worry about anything. With a swift move of the reins, he gave his horse a signal to get going.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RiCh boIs sTrikE agAiN (Private||Rackie and Lacey)    RiCh boIs sTrikE agAiN (Private||Rackie and Lacey)  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RiCh boIs sTrikE agAiN (Private||Rackie and Lacey)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next