Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Basket Full of Awkward Love (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

A Basket Full of Awkward Love (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) Empty
PostSubject: A Basket Full of Awkward Love (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   A Basket Full of Awkward Love (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2018, 2:01 am

This thread follows the events of The Secrets of Past Lives

July 31, 2017
11:27 AM
DWMA Girl's Dorm; Kitchen

"Finished..." Raicheal said wiping her forehead a little as she looked down at the basket please with the lunch she had prepared for them. She had gotten up early to start cooking and baking and after nearly 5 hours of work, she had a completed picnic lunch packed away into a basket she had found in one of the dorm's storage rooms. Satisfied, she picked up the basket and carried it over to the refrigerator before making room to place it on the lower shelves so the food stayed cool till she was ready to leave. Yawning a little, she set about cleaning the kitchen up and putting everything away. She hadn't slept much last night, she had been out late because she was invited to have dinner with a girl she had met just that day and have also fallen madly in love with. Anna was amazing... she had saved Raicheal the night before from a gang of thugs and better yet... she didn't reject her when she mistakenly found out about her past. She was strong and kind and Raicheal's heart couldn't help beating faster when she thought of her. She was in love with her... but love still felt as if it was beyond her. Affection and love... she had felt them once before and knew she was still capable of feeling that way but still... those feelings... hurt... She had spent five years being treated like an object... five years of having her emotions played with and her body abused... five years of being told how worthless and pathetic she was.... love seemed like something too good for the likes of her.

Raicheal frowned slightly rubbing her cheek a little... the place where the girl she was in love with kissed her and that caused her to run away. She felt her chest tighten as her heart ached. She knew she had to had hurt Anna by running away. She had been up late into the night wracked with guilt and having to sort through the emotions she had felt in that moment. In fact, she didn't really remember going to bed... Furthermore, she was pretty sure she had passed out from exhaustion only to be woken up by her school alarm which she thankfully forgot to turn off. She glanced down into the dishwater she was using to clean up with and saw the heavy bags under her eyes and closed them softly before sighing. She hadn't felt this tied in ages. Not since... Not since her nights working the streets for the gang. Her body tensed a little at the memory as she bit her lip. She knew those days were past her... that she was no longer the person she was back then... but the scars still ran deep... if anything else last night showed her that much. She finished drying the last item of cookware as she placed it back where it belonged. She still wasn't sure how she felt after the kiss. However, among all the painful and humiliating memories there were happy ones as well... memories from long before she was part of the gang... memories of the last person she ever truly loved...

Raicheal paused for a moment as she stood there alone in the kitchen with only her thoughts. She had feelings for Anna. Feeling she hadn't felt in a long time. Feelings that were both strangely new and oddly familiar. They scared her but at the same time, she didn't want to lose them. She didn't want to lose her... So, that was why she was going to make this the best date she could and try her best to not let her past get in the way. She was going to do it... if not for herself than for Anna. With a nod of determination Raicheal when to exit the kitchen and noticed the large grandfather clock that sat in the hall.

"Huh... H-How is it 11:45 already?!" She said to herself as panic started to set in "She will be here in 15 minutes and I'm coated in flour and not ready! I have to hurry and get showered and dressed!" With that the young weapon raced off to her room in a panic to gather the items needed to shower quickly and get ready for her date.

Last edited by Hatter94 on April 30th 2018, 1:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A Basket Full of Awkward Love (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   A Basket Full of Awkward Love (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2018, 11:49 am

Well, Raicheal wasn't the only one who didn't get too much sleep the previous night. Even Anna who usually is full of energy seemed tired and worried. The previous night turned out to be an emotional rollercoaster for her and her body didn't take it too well. Not after hurting Raicheal with her stupid idea to leave an innocent peck on her cheek. Well, the small ninja definitely couldn't forgive herself for that. It'd gotten to a point where even Mark was surprised by her lack of energy and huge bags under her eyes. Of course, he knew that he wouldn't get any answers from Anna that's why he decided to just focus on preparing breakfast for her. After the breakfast, he also prepared a basked for her and Raicheal which he filled with water, juices, cola drinks, some light snacks. He even put a small picking blanket in it. Well, it seemed like there were going to be two baskets full of (awkward) love instead of just one!

Anna seemed unfocused, distracted. She felt like someone put a big stone on her chest. Her head was filled with thoughts and worries. What if Raicheal wouldn't forgive her? What if she'd destroyed everything? What if she'd hurt her very deeply? What if Raicheal wouldn't come?
The last thought made her bit her lip. Scaring her beloved girl away with her carefree behavior was the last thing Anna wanted.
Mark somehow managed to get the idea of what could be sitting on his sister's mind. So he decided to help her a bit with a good word. "Just by looking at her soul, Raicheal seems to be a type of girl who might get used to most of the silly things you do. So... Smile, stop being worried and just enjoy your happy day, Anna! I mean, unless you don't want to eat pierogis for next few months, that is! I dislike seeing you worried about trivial things!" Mark said with a smirk on his face before he walked off towards his workshop.
It seemed like Mark's little speech managed to calm Anna down a bit. Or perhaps the thought of not getting to eat Mark's pierogis for so long made her put on a tough face? Anyways, Anna quickly went to her room to get ready...
In her room Anna started digging through her clothes. Perhaps she'd be able to find something cute after all? In the end, she managed to find a black pleated and a white shirt with short sleeves. It looked more elegant than casual, but Anna had to admit that... she looked quite cute in that outfit (even though wearing it was embarrassing for her). The girl really hoped that Raicheal would also find that outfit cute after all that's why she even put it on. After she was finally dressed up and combed her hair, Anna took the basket and left the house. Luckily for Raicheal, she'd probably arrive at the dorms a bit late...
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: A Basket Full of Awkward Love (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   A Basket Full of Awkward Love (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2018, 1:48 am

Raicheal hurried to her room and began to frantically search through the clothes she brought on her trip to the mall with Miss Crystal and Miss Rose. After a minute of panicked looking, she decided on a blue flower patterned dress with a blue ribbon tie around the waist. She grabbed her shower bag and with both it and her clothes raced through the dorms and out the back to the bathhouse. Once there, she checked to see if it was just her and was thankful no one else was there. It seemed no one else in the dorms had plans to take a bath in the middle of the day. Raicheal hopped very much it would remain that way as she quickly set about undressing and getting into the shower. The water was barely warm as it hit her but she was in too much of a rush to worry about it as she washed herself at a breakneck speed. Before she knew it she was falling into the same hurried patterns she used with the gang. Back then she was never allowed more than five minutes to wash herself before she was to be presented to the next client. As horrible as it was back then it had become highly useful in this instant as she finished the shower in under five minutes and started to rapidly dry herself with the towels. Hair still wet and up in a towel she dressed herself in the chosen outfit and hurried back into the dorm. She reached her room at five past noon and her panic slowly turned into worry and dread. What if she is upset over last night? What if she thinks I stood her up? What if she gets angry for making her wait? These and dozens of more thoughts flew through her head as she placed what she was carrying on the bed and quickly brushed her damp hair as fast as she could, slipped her shoes on, grabbed an envelope off her desk and locked her door before racing down the hall to the front door at fifteen past twelve.

A Basket Full of Awkward Love (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) 1ffde952-68cc-4abb-86a0-6500092db3e4
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A Basket Full of Awkward Love (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   A Basket Full of Awkward Love (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2018, 5:20 pm

Anna was halfway to the dorms when she checked the time on her phone. It was already twelve o'clock! The ninja's face turned even paler than it usually was and she hissed: "Fuck..." She knew she'd be late. Well, at least she'd managed to find something cute to wear but... she was still late. Her heart started racing as she started running as fast as she could towards the dorms. Ignoring the fact that she'd most likely, get sweaty from running, Anna kept running and running. In her head, she kept scolding herself for allowing herself to leave the house so late! Raicheal would probably be disappointed if she got there late. At least that's what Anna thought. With her agile moves, she was able to avoid people on the streets and even parkour over obstacles. It was one of not so many cases of her ninja skill being used for something more than exercise or combat. For the first time, her agility would help her avoid getting embarrassed over being late.  When Anna was just two corners from the dorms, she looked at her phone again. It was 12:15! "Argh!" She growled quietly. Luckily for her, thanks to her fast legs she managed to reach the DWMA dorms about one minute later. The girl stopped in front of the main door and rested her hand on her knee as she started panting from all that running.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: A Basket Full of Awkward Love (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   A Basket Full of Awkward Love (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2018, 12:21 am

Raicheal reached the main stairs and started her way to the first floor quickly by taking them two at a time. Her breathing was getting slightly heavier as she raced back into the kitchen, grab the basket from the fridge, tucked the envelope into it and dashed for the front door. The clock read 12:17 as she was cursing herself for her tardiness and hoping Anna was still waiting and wasn't upset. With that, she flew open the door and raced outside. Furthermore, having not seen Anna in time the two collided on the front step of the dorms with a loud crash as Raicheal fell on top of her beloved and became slightly dazed from the impact.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A Basket Full of Awkward Love (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   A Basket Full of Awkward Love (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2018, 7:24 pm

Unluckily (or, perhaps luckily) Anna was absolutely unprepared for a collision with Raicheal and due to (slight) differences in heights, weights and even body builds Anna was unable to catch balance, which made her fall on her back. Well, by an accident, she instinctively grabbed Raicheal by her shoulder pulling her down with her. Anna let out a loud "Uaah!?" during the fall and a loud "Ouchie!" Right after the fall. Once they were both on the ground, Anna finally looked at the person whom she'd bumped into, only to realize it was her beloved girlfriend. Anna's face turned red immediately, from the embarrassment. "R-Raicheal..?" She said quietly, almost whispering.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: A Basket Full of Awkward Love (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   A Basket Full of Awkward Love (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2018, 10:39 pm

Raicheal moan slightly still unsure of what she had run into in her haste. Picking herself up a little with her hands she looked down slightly confused at the blushing ninja who was currently under her.

"uggh... Anna?" she said as she slowly came out of her daze "A-ANNA!?!" She quickly crawled off her girlfriend in a panic and sat there on her knees in front of her.

"IamsosorryIwasrunninglateandworriedthatyouwouldn'tbethereorbemadatmethatIranthroughthedoorwithoutthinkingandhityousopleaseppleasepleaseforgiveme! Ohhhhhhh..... I'm such a muppet!!!!" She said in a panic, her face a bright shade of scarlet as she hid it with her hands.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A Basket Full of Awkward Love (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   A Basket Full of Awkward Love (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) I_icon_minitimeMay 6th 2018, 9:23 am

Anna was going to say something when Raicheal started panicking and speaking so fast the ninja could barely understand her. So, she ended up just sitting in front of Raicheal with her mouth slightly open in silence. It took her a moment to come to her senses and once she did, she shook her head and smiled warmly at Raicheal. "Stop calling yourself a "muppet" please... you're the opposite of it." Anna told her with a very warm, kind tone, then made a short pause to clear her throat. "Ahem, you know, to be honest, I've just arrived here myself. So, hahah, we're both late. Which means... you'll have to forgive me for being such a slowpoke!" The girl said before she grinned and let out a quiet chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: A Basket Full of Awkward Love (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   A Basket Full of Awkward Love (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2018, 6:45 pm

Raicheal knelt there with her face in her hands as she waited for Anna to speak and hoped she wasn't too mad. She, however, wasn't expecting her to tell her that she wasn't a muppet and that she was the one who was late so she was the one needing forgiveness. Her heart swelled a little as she looked at her beloved and felt an overwhelming warmth of her kindness. She lowered her hands shaking slightly as she looked up at her with her reddened face and wide eyes as tears started to spill down her face.

"What did I ever do to deserve someone like you..." She said softly shaking her head and giggling happily while still crying.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A Basket Full of Awkward Love (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   A Basket Full of Awkward Love (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2018, 12:35 pm

Anna shook her head and chuckled. "Oh Raicheal, Raicheal..." The girl said quietly as she kneeled in front of her beloved and gently wiped her tears. "Let me tell you something: people as adorable and as kind as you deserve to fall in love. Well, slowpokes like me deserve it less, but I guess I got lucky!" Anna said, smirking and winked at Raicheal before she stood up and picked her basked up. "Ahem! Cry not muh lady! Our date has not begun yet. Let us begin it with bright smiles on our excited faces!" She suddenly said with her hand on her hip, standing in a heroic-looking pose. She was trying to sound as manly as possible. Though it ended up sounding so ridiculously funny, making Anna laugh quietly before she grinned at Raicheal.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: A Basket Full of Awkward Love (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   A Basket Full of Awkward Love (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2018, 9:38 pm

Raicheal knelt there still in slight disbelief she could ever feel this happy. She flinched slightly as Anna wiped her tears away and looked at her lovingly as she told her she deserved to fall in love. Smiling more she laughed a little more as Anna spoke in such a funny way and struck a pose.

"Why are you talking like that?" She giggled smiling more "You sound all funny when you do that... in a good way though..." She brushed her hair aside, reached over for her tumbled basket before grabbing it and looking inside as she stood up.

"Well... it looks like nothing spilled which is good... I also see we have twice the number of baskets needed for just the two of us so I guess it is safe to say we have plenty of food..." She said amused by the fact as she closed the basket.

"So then... shall we get going?" She said looking at Anna to lead the way.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A Basket Full of Awkward Love (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   A Basket Full of Awkward Love (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2018, 3:30 pm

Anna laughed quietly at Raicheal's words and reactions. Their date hadn't even started yet and she was already having a great time! "Mark decided that we definitely don't eat enough and we need more food and drinks. That's why he filled this basket with goodies. Well, he also put a blanket in it..." The girl explained the reason for bringing the second basket. For a moment Anna just stood in front of Raicheal and kept looking at her with a wide, happy smile on her face. Raicheal looked so cute and beautiful in that dress! In fact, she looked so adorable, Anna ended up blushing as her heart started beating faster. When she heart Raicheal's question, Anna finally looked her girlfriend in the eyes and nodded quickly. "Y-Yes! Let's go!" Anna said, stuttering a bit before she started leading the way towards the woods. After a few steps, she stopped though and looked at Raicheal, still blushing. "You... you look beautiful in that dress, Raicheal..." Anna told her quietly, smiling slightly.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: A Basket Full of Awkward Love (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   A Basket Full of Awkward Love (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2018, 10:51 pm

"Your brother sounds like the nurses at the school. They always ask me if I am eating and telling me it isn't healthy for someone my age to weigh so little." She sighed a little before giggling "I guess it can't be helped... after all, they are only looking out for my well being." Raicheal caught her first good look at Anna since she ran into her both figuratively and literally. She looked at her in the black pleated skirt and white short sleeve shirt that was barely a shade darker than her skin. She watched her shutter as her face got red once more and Raicheal's heart skipped a beat as she became overwhelmed with the sheer amount of cuteness coming from the little ninja. She felt her face getting warm as she looked Anna over once more before Anna suddenly turned around and told her that she looked beautiful in her dress. Raicheal's face when beat red as she looked at Anna, meeting her eyes before looking away quickly.

"M-Me? B-Beautiful? No... I M-mean my hair is a we-wet mess and I wear this dress all the time and I ummmm... yeah I.... ummm....t-thanks....." She shammer awkwardly while shifting from side to side, not knowing how to take the compliment but still appreciating it "You...ummm you look good too... I mean you always do but ummmm I like your dress...It's very pretty and you look very g-good in it... so ummmm yeah.... very... cute... I like it..." She stood there blushing shyly having made a fool of herself in front of the person she loved
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A Basket Full of Awkward Love (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   A Basket Full of Awkward Love (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2018, 3:25 pm

Anna giggled at Raicheal's comparison of her brother to the school nurses. She imagined her brother wearing a nurse uniform, which almost made her let out a laugh. Well, just imagine Mark wearing nurse's clothes and behaving all girly. That would be pretty amusing, wouldn't it?
When Raicheal got quite embarrassed about the compliment she'd received, Anna wanted to ensure her that it was just her opinion, but that's when Raicheal complimented her too. Anna's face turned redder than before and she felt that her heart just skipped a beat. Apparently, she didn't look as bad as she'd thought! It was a huge relief indeed. "T-Thank you... I know you like dresses and skirts so... t-that's why I've... decided to put this outfit on... uh..." Anna made a short pause to calm down and to think. Raicheal really liked girly clothes and Anna really wanted to look good for her beloved girlfriend. "H-Hey... uh... wanna go s-shopping after our picnic? W-we could... uhm... l-learn something more about our... preferred styles... or something..." Anna wanted, trying to find a good excuse to take Raicheal to a clothes shop. Well, in fact, she was kind of curious how good would Raicheal look in more tomboyish clothes like checkered shirts and jeans trousers.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: A Basket Full of Awkward Love (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   A Basket Full of Awkward Love (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2018, 9:31 pm

"S-Sure..." Raicheal said looking up with her face still reddened "I wouldn't mine g-going and looking with you... I know you don't l-like them as much as me but... you are r-really c-cute in dresses... She blushed more and smiled as they both stood there, two awkward messes with red faces.

"W-well... ummmm... we should get going so we can eat and do... do that... right? yeah... let's keep going.... With that awkward statement, Raicheal started walking past Anna in an aimless direction in the hope to get them moving once more so they didn't spend the whole day staring at each other and blushing.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A Basket Full of Awkward Love (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   A Basket Full of Awkward Love (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2018, 5:34 pm

Deep inside Anna was thankful that Raicheal finally decided to focus on walking instead of allowing the awkwardness to get out of control. Still blushing, Anna started walking beside her girlfriend with a smile on her face. She was really excited, really. It was her first date! She couldn't wait how it would turn out. The girl started walking beside Raicheal, adjusting to her pace. "Alright, let's get to the forest first. From there I'll take you to that romantic place I've picked for our picnic!" Anna said enthusiastically. "I... I just hope you're as excited as me about the whole thing!" She added, feeling that her heart was beating faster from all the excitement and happiness.

After just a few seconds she calmed down, remembering what'd happened the previous night. Anna cleared her throat, deciding to share the story with Raicheal. "By the way, something quite interesting happened last night. Wanna hear 'bout it?" The girl asked calmly.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: A Basket Full of Awkward Love (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   A Basket Full of Awkward Love (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2018, 8:03 pm

"Of course I am!” Raicheal said smiling down at Anna, her face still red with blush "I love the forest outside of the school and it has been forever since I last had a picnic... also... I get to spend the day with you...” She blushed a little more as she said that and turned her gaze back to the road ahead. They walked together in silence before Anna asked her if she wanted to hear something interesting about last night. Raicheal's heart raced a little as she was wondered if Anna was going to talk about their goodbye and as a result, she tripped over her feet and stumbled a little before catching herself from falling over. She recomposed herself and continued walking though she seemed a little nervous for no good reason.

O-Oh ummm... last night? ummmm a-a lot of... interesting things h-happened last night... W-which one are you talking about?” She said slightly flustered and embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A Basket Full of Awkward Love (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   A Basket Full of Awkward Love (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2018, 4:34 am

When Raicheal tripped over her own feet, Anna quickly wrapped her free arm around her's to prevent her from falling down. The ninja girl let out a quiet sigh of relief when her beloved one managed to regain balance. It seemed like she would achieve it without her help anyways. Anna immediately understood what Raicheal's reaction meant. Luckily for her, Anna wasn't going to talk about that situation (at least not at that moment). "Remember that guy who stabbed me in the leg yesterday? I was on my way home when he approached me to talk. He apologized for what he did and was trying to do. He also said how ashamed he was of himself for what he's become. Interesting, isn't it? A thug who regrets his crimes. Anyways, he told me his story... the story of how he became a criminal. The man used to be a DWMA meister who lost his way after his beloved girlfriend got killed. Alright, here comes the best part: he gave me a blade and asked to keep it safe. Why? Well, because he'd called the cops to arrest him! In the end, we parted our ways before the police arrived. The end. A fascinating story, right?" Anna spoke, trying to give Raicheal a short version of the story. Her arm was still wrapped around hers and it seemed as if she'd completely forgotten about that.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: A Basket Full of Awkward Love (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   A Basket Full of Awkward Love (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2018, 4:45 pm

Raicheal was shocked and slightly stunned upon hearing Anna's tale of the return of one of the men.

"I... I don't know what to say..." She said looking more disturbed by the news then relieved "I'm glad he was caught... It just bothers me he was able to find us... what if something else happens or he told the others... It was almost easier to view him as a bad guy... at least then I just had to be worried about him finding me again... now I just feel bad for him and... and I don't want to..." Raicheal drew closer do Anna as they walked, she looked tired more so then she did when they first met. She looked worn down and in many ways she was. A fact that surely wouldn't escape Anna knowing what her girlfriend had been through. It seemed like a miracle in itself that after seeing so much of the ugliness of the world that Raicheal still was able to be so positive. A few minutes passed with the two of them walking close to each other in silence before Raicheal spoke once more.

"Anna..." She said he voice sounding slightly more distant than before "What would you do if something happened to me... Would... would you fall as far as he did..."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A Basket Full of Awkward Love (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   A Basket Full of Awkward Love (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2018, 5:42 pm

Anna didn't seem as worried about the whole meeting with the bandits' leader as Raicheal was. It was probably because there were a few facts that she didn't share with her girlfriend. Though those facts were really meister-related. "My advice would be simple: stop thinking about that. I really doubt we're in danger because of him and, or his friends. Really, just trust me. Even if they were stupid enough to go on a revenge... well... let's just say that it wouldn't end well for them." The girl said calmly, trying to share her calmness with Raicheal. Though she quickly noticed how tired Raicheal looked, which immediately turned her from a calm girl, to a worried girlfriend. She kept looking at her beloved one almost as if she was readying herself to help her with anything.
That's when she asked that strange, confusing question. Anna remained silent for a long moment and with each passing second of silence, her face expression was growing more sad and terrified. What if something happened to Raicheal and Anna wouldn't be able to save her? That question made her heart ache with fear and pain. Her mind started imagining worst case scenarios. Some of them made her want to cry. Anna bit her lip and slowly wiped the sweat from her forehead (and "sweat" from her eyes). "No Raicheal... I'd... I'd never fall so low... If... If something happened to you I... I really doubt I would ever be able to forgive myself... I think... To be honest, I think that if something happened to you... I'd seek revenge for sure and... and after achieving it... I'd probably drop everything and just... escape from, well, everything... to somewhere far away. To try to forget about the greatest failure..." Anna said quietly. Her voice was shaking as she started stuttering. It really seemed like her imagination was really strong at that moment. "Yeah, knowing me, that's exactly what would happen..." Anna added after a moment.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: A Basket Full of Awkward Love (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   A Basket Full of Awkward Love (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2018, 5:25 pm

Raicheal listened to Anna answer her question and her heart panged as the realization of what she had done washed over her. She Stopped suddenly which caused Anna to halt roughly as well and In one swift motion, she drew the crying little ninja into a tight hug.

"I-I'm sorry..." She said regret in her voice as Anna's reaction had snapped her out of the state she was in somewhat "I didn't want to u-upset you... I... I just w-worry. L-Last night wasn't the f-first time that has happened... and it will n-not be the last... What I did... What I was... it was shared and sold over the internet... and they are p-people who liked it... p-people who... who want more... w-want me... and if the mystery man can find me then... then they could as well..." She pulled Anna into her even more and felt tears starting to roll down her face only to land onto Anna's head.

"I... I don't want you to suffer because something bad happened to me... a lot of bad things have happened to me and... and I'd survived them... mostly... I... I just want to know you'll be ok if something happens... that you won't stop being you..." With that she gripped her tighter almost squeezing the air from her and accidentally pushing her further into her chest area.

"besides..." she said giggling a little as she rested her head on Anna's a little "you're an adorably deadly force of nature... anyone who tries to do something is as good as done for..."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A Basket Full of Awkward Love (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   A Basket Full of Awkward Love (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2018, 6:08 pm

Anna kept her eyes closed, in an attempt to stop herself from crying anymore. Crying was out of her character. Crying didn't suit her. With her eyes closed, she managed to calm down. Or perhaps it was thanks to the tight hug she'd been trapped in by Raicheal? Or simply a combination of both? Anna didn't know. Well, one thing she knew for sure, all of her worries went away when she heard the cute giggle Raicheal let out. She also got complimented by her! In... a weird way... but still! A short silence followed after Raicheal stopped speaking. It allowed Anna to think of how to respond to everything she'd heard.

"Raicheal..." The girl whispered and then made a short pause, let out a sigh, before continuing. "I promise... I'll try to protect you from everything. I wish to keep that promise so... just have hope I'll be able to succeed. If someone ever dares to hurt you... they'll pay with pain and blood." Anna was speaking with seriousness in her voice, but also with hope. She really wanted to protect her beloved one and she'd even at the cost of her own life. She was ready for sacrifices. "Another thing... one word and I'll do everything to "remove" you from the internet. I know a person... or even people... who'd get rid of everything related to your past. Trust me, they'd do it without asking any questions and with the required discretion. Remember.... just one word is enough for me to start the whole... operation..." With those words Anna's voice was getting strangely grim, filled with hatred towards everyone who'd ever dared to hurt Raicheal... In her eyes, responsible were also the ones who saw anything related to Raicheal's past on the internet. Deep inside she wanted to torture them all to death. To murder them cruelly without showing any mercy. Those thoughts were like voices of madness inside her head. She wasn't even trying to fight with that. She was ready to embrace that hatred out of love towards Raicheal. The dark thoughts made Anna space out a bit, but once she returned to reality, she managed to look up and Raicheal and smile.

"Well, I guess you're right about the "adorably deadly force of nature" thing! It's not my fault though... That's how I was born... which makes me wonder about one thing... but I'll leave that for later." Anna said and then chuckled quietly.
"Anyways, you're with me now. You can enjoy your current life and relax. Leave everything else to your badass girlfriend, okaaay~?!" The girl added and giggled amused by describing herself as a "badass girlfriend".
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: A Basket Full of Awkward Love (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   A Basket Full of Awkward Love (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2018, 8:34 pm

Raicheal giggled as Anna called herself Raicheal's badass girlfriend before loosening the hug so they could start walking once more.

"Ok Ok, I will relax and let you handle it little Miss "I was born a cute badass and I can't help it." She said giggling more "we can talk about the other stuff later... It's just... it's my secret and my life... I have to start learning how to handle it... if we do decide to ask your friends for help... I like to be there and meet them... see what kind of people they are and if we decided to ask them... I want to tell them so they... so they know who they are helping... it.. it only seems fair..." As she said that, there as a mixture of nervousness and fear in her voice. She never liked sharing the secret of her past but she couldn't just let these people help her without knowing what they were getting into.

Raicheal then suddenly let go of Anna's hand to smack her face lightly with both her hands in an effort to snap out of her current mood.

"OK! Let's go have a picnic before the food gets to warm!" She said strangely with the same level of enthusiasm one would bring to the beginning of a sports game. She re-grabbed Anna's hand and the two raced off to the forest leaving Anna to be amused by how much of a weird goofball her girlfriend could be.

Last edited by Hatter94 on May 28th 2018, 8:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A Basket Full of Awkward Love (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   A Basket Full of Awkward Love (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2018, 5:48 am

"They don't need to know anything about you to start working, to be honest. That's how they usually operate. But sure, I won't do anything without your permission." Anna told Raicheal and then winked at her with a gentle smile on her face. Suddenly an idea popped into her head though. That idea would probably be really useful in the future as it could be used for both revenge and to protect Raicheal from more harm.

Suddenly, without a warning. her train of thoughts would be interrupted by Raicheal's unexpected change of attitude. When they sped up, Anna smirked, surely amused by the change of pace. "Haha! That's the spirit! Let's gooo~!" The girl said enthusiastically, before letting out a loud giggle.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: A Basket Full of Awkward Love (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   A Basket Full of Awkward Love (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2018, 6:54 pm

The two of them raced off, Raicheal's enthusiasm not waning as they made their way through the streets and soon up the staircase in front of the school. She had heard what Anna had said before, about her friends not needing to know anything about her to start helping. She did want to stay out of it as much as she could. She didn't want to open herself up anymore then she was but... sooner or later these people would figure it out and she knew the quickest way to help wouldn't allow her much anonymity in this issue. However, that was a conversation that she was planning to have later. For now, she wanted to have fun and enjoy the date.

The two girls reached the top of the massive staircase which led to the front of the academy before Raicheal fell down onto her back and laid on the courtyard which started at the edge of the stairs.

"I...I've... never...ran...up...up... those...before..." She panted sprawled out slightly with her eyes closed and her face flush with overexertion "Ok... I got us here... you...your turn... to lead... for a bit..." She lightly tapped Anna's foot almost as if they were tag partners and she was tagging her in before going back to being an adorable panting mess on the courtyard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Basket Full of Awkward Love (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   A Basket Full of Awkward Love (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Basket Full of Awkward Love (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next