Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Basket Full of Awkward Love (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

A Basket Full of Awkward Love (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Basket Full of Awkward Love (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   A Basket Full of Awkward Love (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 30 Jul 2018 - 19:32

Just to reassure Raicheal that it wasn't strawberry kompot Anna poured some into her plastic cup and took a sip. She smiled widely and giggled. "Yeah, this one's made out of apples... Hm... I think Mark added a few drops of lemon juice too. So, would you like to try it?" Anna said and then asked. In her mind, she noted that Raicheal seemed a bit too stressed about strawberries for some reason. "Oh, by the way, it comes in many flavors actually! Kompot can be made out of peaches, cherries, apricots and gooseberries. I think I've even had kompot made of rhubarb once." The girl explained.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Raccoon
Kira
Mark
Anna
Adam
Eliza
Dalibor
Aurora
Angela
Chloe
Nana
Darius
Jack
Stephy
Cath
Keith
Luna
Minerva
Nikki
Avery
Back to top Go down

A Basket Full of Awkward Love (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3