Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Basket Full of Awkward Love (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

A Basket Full of Awkward Love (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Basket Full of Awkward Love (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   A Basket Full of Awkward Love (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2018, 2:32 pm

Just to reassure Raicheal that it wasn't strawberry kompot Anna poured some into her plastic cup and took a sip. She smiled widely and giggled. "Yeah, this one's made out of apples... Hm... I think Mark added a few drops of lemon juice too. So, would you like to try it?" Anna said and then asked. In her mind, she noted that Raicheal seemed a bit too stressed about strawberries for some reason. "Oh, by the way, it comes in many flavors actually! Kompot can be made out of peaches, cherries, apricots and gooseberries. I think I've even had kompot made of rhubarb once." The girl explained.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: A Basket Full of Awkward Love (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   A Basket Full of Awkward Love (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2019, 2:44 am

"T-That's a lot of flavors..." She said smiling at Anna softly as she took another cup and poured some of the drink into it. She held it up to smell as the scent of spiced apples hit her nose.

"It smells good..." She said softly as she tipped the cup into her mouth and drank it before her eyes lit up.

"Anna! This tastes amazing!" she said excitedly finishing the cup "Can I have some more please?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A Basket Full of Awkward Love (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   A Basket Full of Awkward Love (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2019, 1:35 pm

Anna waited with anticipation to see if Raicheal would find the kompot drinkable. As it turned out she liked it! "Of course!" She said filling her cup with more delicious kompot and then let out a soft giggle. "I'm really glad you like it." Anna said feeling relieved that apple kompot wasn't causing any issues. For a moment she looked into the distance and took a sip from her own cup while getting somewhat lost in her thoughts. Since they had a shopping trip planned, maybe it could be a good idea to modify and modernize her ninja outfit? Even better, she could get something that would look completely normal for a normal person, while also being usable for sneaking around and combat. It sounded like a good idea. All she needed to do was to mention it to Raicheal. "Oh, hey, when we go shopping, could also help me find something that would work as a 'modern ninja' kind of outfit? I figured that since you'll be helping me find a new style, I could also use your help to improve my current style too." Anna asked as she looked at Raicheal with a soft smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: A Basket Full of Awkward Love (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   A Basket Full of Awkward Love (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2019, 1:05 am

Raicheal happily took the cup and drank the Kompot while smiling as she looked at Anna and listened to her. "hmm? Modern Ninja? Well... I am not really sure what is modern or ninja... well except for black... maybe we can find something black that is modern..." She said looking at her from over her cup.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A Basket Full of Awkward Love (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   A Basket Full of Awkward Love (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2019, 8:14 am

"Hm, I know! Such an outfit could consist of, for example, a black hoodie, leggings, running shoes, leather gloves and a mask of some sorts." Anna said and scratched the back of her head. Well, finding more black clothes wouldn't be difficult for her. After all, if it was completely up to her, her entire wardrobe would be filled with black clothes. Anna leaned back a little and supported herself with one arm. She looked at the sky and the clouds. "Hey, I'm a little bit curious about your weapon form. Would you like to tell me some more about it?" Anna eventually said as she looked at Raicheal. A part of her was also curious if their souls would even be compatible. Well, it's not like Anna would even suggest wielding her since Raicheal apparently/probably had a meister, it was just curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: A Basket Full of Awkward Love (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   A Basket Full of Awkward Love (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2019, 4:39 am

(You know I should really talk to Lani to resolve that Meister issue)

"My weapon form..." She said softly as she drank her drink a little "I-It really isn't anything special... not like some of the others... I can't even use it by myself because of my...condition..." She looked sadly at the ground as she clutched her chest softly thinking about her training with Miss Rose and Miss Crystal where she hospitalized herself by putting too much stress on her soul.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A Basket Full of Awkward Love (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   A Basket Full of Awkward Love (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2019, 5:44 am

OOC: Yeah, probably.

After hearing that Anna gently embraced Raicheal and started stroking her hair. She wanted to help her relax. "There, there... It's okay. I'm sorry for asking." Anna whispered softly and closed her eyes for a second. Well, it's not like she knew that much about Raicheal's past yet. She didn't know many details regarding her issues. Her condition surely was soul-related, so Anna used her soul perception to see if in what state it was. Perhaps observing her soul would help her understand more about her issues.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: A Basket Full of Awkward Love (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   A Basket Full of Awkward Love (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2019, 12:20 am

Raicheal relaxed at Anna's embrace as she felt her softly stroking her hair and felt the warmth of her body as well as the safety in that warmth. It reminded her so much of her grandmother and how she would hug her.

"Bow..." she said softly in Anna's arms "My weapon form... is a recurve bow... though I have only ever seen a part of it at times... it... it has pretty carvings in it... they look like... like flowers being weaved together..."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A Basket Full of Awkward Love (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   A Basket Full of Awkward Love (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2019, 7:48 am

"A bow and flowers..." Anna whispered, summing up the information she'd given her. A soft smile appeared on her face. "I think that suits you... I wouldn't imagine anything else." She added, not even considering releasing her from the embrace for the time being. Obviously, it meant that she wouldn't stop stroking her hair with her gentle hand anytime soon. Anna had a feeling that she could actually feel Raicheal's heartbeat when she was so close. Though it could only be her imagination. Speaking of imagination. "If we ever throw a dress-up party for ourselves, I'm definitely getting you an elf costume... or at least something nature and fantasy-related... Though you'd be the prettiest elf ever..." Anna said, to change the topic to something more positive and fun, to keep Raicheal's attention away from the sad things.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: A Basket Full of Awkward Love (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   A Basket Full of Awkward Love (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2019, 7:01 pm

Raicheal shifted a little uncomfortably in her arms at her last comment. She gripped her arms a little as memories came back of men calling her costumes pretty flooded into her mind. She closed her eyes and curled up tightly against Anna, her being the safe place in Raicheal's storm at the moment

"I-I-I'm S-S-Sorry... I-I d-don't l-l-like c-c-c-co-cost-costumes...." She said shaking a little "t-t-t-too m-m-many o-o-of t-them... t-t-t-too m-ma-many m-m-m-m-men c-c-calling t-them.... c-c-ca-ca-calling m-me p-p-pretty... l-l-looking at m-me... t-t-touching...." She bit her lip hard as she rocked a little in her arms happy to have a safe place to anchor herself to through the wave of memories.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A Basket Full of Awkward Love (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   A Basket Full of Awkward Love (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2019, 7:17 pm

Anna closed her eyes and bit her lips immediately. She had a feeling that despite having a really strong mind, she wouldn't be able to stay sane for too long because of her absolute lack of luck in choosing words during conversations with Raicheal. It was a terrible feeling because she knew she was causing her pain, without even intending to do so. It would always fill her heart with guilt, for sure. All she wanted to do, after all, was to keep Raicheal happy, but it was difficult when a big chunk of her vocabulary could potentially trigger her trauma.

Anna kept embracing Raicheal, figuring it was the only thing she could do for her at that moment. "D-Don't worry, Raicheal... I'm really sorry. Nobody will put you into any costume. Never. Ever. Okay? I promise." Anna whispered, feeling that despite her best efforts to stay calm and strong a tear started rolling down her cheek. "Focus on what's now... We're here, together and you're safe with me, okay?" Anna told her softly, placing a hand on the top of Raicheal's head again. "Yeah... with me you're perfectly safe..." She repeated, like a mantra. Too bad they weren't safe from trigger words, though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Basket Full of Awkward Love (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   A Basket Full of Awkward Love (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Basket Full of Awkward Love (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3