Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T)   I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2018, 7:42 pm

Luna started staring at Ana utterly confused by her behavior. First, she felt as if the weapon was about to trip over, then for some reason Ana started behaving as if she became embarrassed by something. In her innocence, or perhaps naivety, Luna was unable to figure out what caused her lover to become like her for a second. Was Ana supposed to be the strong, dominating one in their relationship? "H-Huh? What? Why? I-I don't get it..." Luna finally said, still clearly confused.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T)   I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2018, 8:11 pm

"I know you don't..." Ana said, again, mumbling. With a sigh, she looked back to where she was going, trying to get herself together. "Don't worry, Luna, it's not really what you said, but what my head was saying you said... Uh, I think that makes enough sense? Nevermind. Just keep walking."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T)   I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2018, 8:15 pm

That made Luna even more confused. What was Ana talking about? Why did she drop the topic? Luna wanted to get answers to those questions! "Wait, what? W-Wait. W-What do y-you mean? P-Please tell me!" Luna asked, trying to figure it out herself. Obviously, she was unsuccessful at that since she wasn't a mind reader.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T)   I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2018, 8:24 pm

"UUuhm... No," Ana said, shaking her head. There was no explaining it to Luna, so Ana wasn't going to try. "We're almost there, anyway."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T)   I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2018, 8:38 pm

"B-b-but! I wanna knoooow!" Luna whined quietly. Even something so childish and normally annoying, in Luna's case, sounded just like an act of innocent cuteness. Well, on another hand Luna really wanted to know. "D-d-don't you want to b-b-be getting kisses all n-night?" Luna finally asked, worried that Ana simply wasn't in the mood for nightly kissing and snuggling.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T)   I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2018, 8:50 pm

"Hey, we need to sleep, too..." Ana said, looking away again, though she certainly wasn't as red as she had been before. She hoped actually arriving would help Luna forget about everything and stop asking about it, even if her whining was a little cute. And arrive they did, at a house two floors in height and a fair size. Apparently, Ana's parents weren't exactly poor.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T)   I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2018, 9:04 pm

"I-I know! H-hey t-that's not w-what... I m-mean... um... uhm... uh..." Luna mumbled and then groaned quietly, which was a clear sign that Ana won their little game. Poor Luna simply got too lost to think of countering he partners words. The fact that Ana looked away didn't help either. When they finally arrived at their destination, Luna felt a bit uneasy. Ana's house seemed so big, which meant that her parents just had to be important... or just rich... or just moderately rich. So, obviously, Luna, who was just a poor orphan, felt slightly uncomfortable being invited as a guest to such a big house. It wasn't envy or anything bad and evil. She just wasn't used to such places.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T)   I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2018, 9:32 pm

Ana unlocked the door and stepped inside, taking off her shoes and kicking them aside. She then turned to Luna and gestured for her to come inside. "My parents aren't around right now. My little sister should be around though. She might decide to show herself at some point," she said.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T)   I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2018, 9:39 pm

Luna slowly followed Ana inside after she'd received a permission to do so. She slowly took her shoes off and placed them next to Ana's. She was doing everything slowly and with extra caution. After all, she wanted to make a good first impression, even if it was just on her parter's little sister... wait... she has a little sister? "O-Oh... You've never m-mentioned you have a sister..." Luna said quietly with a smile present on her face. It would be way too inconvenient if her clumsiness showed up while being Ana's guest. Especially if one of her lover's relatives was somewhere around. Perhaps it wasn't the best idea after all?
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T)   I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2018, 6:50 am

"You never asked," Ana said, shrugging. She took Luna's hand then and made her way through the house towards her room, which was on the upper floor. "Her name is Lyra, but the way. She's three years younger than me."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T)   I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2018, 7:49 am

Luna just followed her partner through the house. The feeling of uneasiness was still present in her heart, but luckily it was getting somewhat weaker. "A-Ah... O-Okay... L-Lyra is a cute name by the way." The witch said, her meek smile was still present on her face.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T)   I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2018, 8:39 am

"I guess so," Ana said, once again apparently indifferent about her sister, for the moment. Soon after, she opened up one of the few doors on the floor and lead Luna inside. It was pretty simply furnished, a wardrobe and a few sets of drawers along the walls along with a desk that had a laptop on it and Ana's treasured bed. There was also another door that lead out of the room, with a bathroom beyond it. "Do you want something to drink? A snack or anything like that?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T)   I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2018, 10:15 am

After Luna was led into Ana's room, she looked around out of curiosity. Her partner's "kingdom" was simply furnished indeed, but the witch still found it quite cute and cozy. Well, perhaps only because it was Ana's room. On the other hand, she'd never been inside such a big house, so to her everything in there seemed amazing. U-Uh... c-can I have a glass of water? I'm thirsty after our t-training..." Luna asked quietly. It seemed like the adrenaline from their training session was gone already making Luna realize how dry her throat was.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T)   I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2018, 2:47 pm

"Sure," Ana said, going back towards the door. "Sit yourself down anywhere you like, I'll be back in a moment," she shut the door on the way out.

And the door opened back up just a crack once the sound of Ana's footsteps was no longer audible, following a few lighter, quicker steps coming from a different direction. A dark grey eye similar to Ana's own peered through the gap. Someone was quite clearly curious.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T)   I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2018, 4:15 pm

Luna kept standing motionless in the middle of the room for a while after Ana had left the room. After a moment she sat down on Ana's bed and looked around one more time. That's when Luna noticed the gap. And the eye. It was a miracle that Luna had noticed that, really. The witch started staring at the gap, at the eye and tilted her head to her side a bit. Not only the owner of that dark eye was curious.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T)   I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2018, 4:29 pm

Being noticed seemed to get the owner of the eye too curious not to investigate further. She opened the door up and slipped inside before closing it behind herself. She really looked like a mini-me version of Ana, except for the fact that her hair was loose and quite a bit longer. "You're Luna?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T)   I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2018, 4:34 pm

Luna couldn't help but smile slightly when she saw how similar to each other the sisters were. "Y-Yes... I'm Luna." The girl replied quietly. She started wondering how much Ana told her family about her. Did they know about her witch-ness? Did they know about her being an orphan? "And you're Lyra, r-right?" Luna asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T)   I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2018, 4:54 pm

"Mhm," Lyra affirmed with a nod. She then approached and sat down on the bed near to Luna. "You're the only person from school Ana's mentioned lately. Or dated. Or brought home."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T)   I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2018, 5:03 pm

"Oh... I see..." Luna mumbled quietly and started staring at the floor with a blush on her cheeks. It seemed like Ana told her family everything about her and about their relationship. It was a bit embarrassing, but Luna was glad that she didn't need to wait for Ana to explain everything to everyone. That fact made her relax a bit, despite still being quite tense. "R-really? S-So... uh... I-I suppose Ana told you everything a-about me, right?" Luna asked just to make sure.

Last edited by [RACKIE] on July 11th 2018, 6:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T)   I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2018, 5:21 pm

"She wouldn't have if mum and dad didn't make her explain why she was away that one time. I wasn't supposed to be listening, of course, but I was," Lyra said, clearly unfazed by what she knew of Luna.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T)   I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2018, 6:10 pm

Luna's heart skipped a beat when she heard that Ana's parents didn't seem too happy with her spending the night with her when her magical seal got broken. Well, at least that's what Luna assumed. "O-Oh... Uhm... W-Were your parents angry that uh... Ana did what she did..?" The witch asked to make sure her assumption was correct. Though she hoped it wasn't
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T)   I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2018, 6:26 pm

"They might have been if the excuse wasn't good enough," Lyra said. "Maybe. They let her get away with a lot more since she's a weapon and can take care of herself."

"And I can take care of you, too, so scram," Ana said, as she walked back into her room carrying a tray with cups and a jug of water. Better than going back and forth, she thought. 

Lyra responded with a stuck out tongue, ignoring the order. Ana didn't seem to pay that too much heed as she put the tray down on her desk.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T)   I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2018, 6:32 pm

Luna didn't have anything else to ask about, especially because Ana showed up so suddenly. So, the witch just ended up watching the interaction between the sisters. In a way, it was kinda cute, at least in Luna's opinion. Or perhaps, it was because Luna just didn't have any siblings... well, yeah.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T)   I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2018, 8:23 pm

When Ana's hands were clear, she pulled Lyra up from where she was sitting and then nudged her towards the door. "Shoo," she said. 

This time, the girl listened. "Have fun," she said on the way out, shooting them a wink. Ana looked to be seeing if there was anything nearby that she could throw, up until the door closed.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T)   I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2018, 10:15 pm

When Lyra was gone, Luna looked at Ana. "So... uh..." The girl mumbled, but then went silent, not sure what to say. She was still quite tense and uncomfortable because she was a guest at Ana's house, but thanks to Ana's presence she started relaxing. "H-how's it like... y-you know... being an older sister?" Luna finally asked, as if she wanted to start a conversation about something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T)   I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T)
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next