Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Newcomer

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
DavidGhost565
SERP Member
SERP Member

Newcomer - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newcomer   Newcomer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2018, 8:40 am

"I-I ask for death? Funny thing to say." David said. David aimed Elizabeth at Lilvia. Considering the environment and position he is in, he said "Why won't you walk away and I let you live?" David considered that there might be people watching which will make it hard. And he prefered stealthier kills than this.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

Newcomer - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newcomer   Newcomer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2018, 7:41 pm

Keeping up her smirk, Lilvia's eye started glowing as her form began to shift into her succubus one. Now in her red, seductive dress, she pointed a sharp nailed finger towards David. " As pleasant as that sounds, I really want your soul boy. Now I suggest you give it to me." As she was talking, she was slowly taking a few steps closer to the meister and weapon pair, hoping to make contact with him.

Last edited by Lacey on August 10th 2018, 9:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Newcomer - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newcomer   Newcomer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2018, 8:21 pm

Avery scratched the back of his head when Lilvia started transforming. What was she? The sorcerer was sure that he'd seen a creature similar to the girl before. For some reason, she wanted only the man's soul. Also, she started approaching him. Those were his hints. Lilvia definitely wasn't a witch nor a kishin egg. "A succubus perhaps..?" Avery whispered to himself quietly connecting the hints together.  If Lilvia was, in fact, a succubus as Avery started suspecting, then his mind control spell certainly didn't have any chance of working on the girl. For his own safety, Avery quickly transformed into his Doppelganger form. Then, almost immediately, he once again transformed into a female version of himself. It seemed like a good moment to join in the fun. That's why Avery left his cover and started walking towards his "entertainers" slowly. There was a sweet somewhat innocent smile present in his face. "Hi there~! Whatcha doin'?" Avery said using a very, very girlish voice. He tried to look as innocent as it was possible.
Back to top Go down
DavidGhost565
SERP Member
SERP Member

Newcomer - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newcomer   Newcomer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2018, 6:57 am

David noticed the newcomer. Too many people, he tought He slowly backed to the wall ready to use his ability to escape, while saying "Nothing."
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

Newcomer - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newcomer   Newcomer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2018, 11:05 pm

Lilvia turned to face the newcomer. "None of your business." She hissed at what appeared to be a female... Something. The succubus held no interest in the newcomer, however, she was getting quite annoyed at the continual interruptions.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Newcomer - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newcomer   Newcomer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2018, 11:08 am

While the man's reply was fully understandable, the succubus' hiss slightly annoyed Avery, though he wasn't going to show it. He tilted his head to his side innocently as he looked at them all. "'Nothing' you say. 'None of your business' you say..." Avery said quietly. His smile turned somewhat sinister for a second before he continued with the innocence painted on his face. "To me it seems like y'all are having lotsa fun~!" Avery said as he placed his hands on his hips. His attitude changed again, but it was easier to notice. "After all, it's exciting to see a meister with a dark weapon and a magical creature in one place." The trapcerer said with a more serious, sinister expression on his face. "Sooo~! Can I join the fuuun~!?" Avery asked. It seemed like he quickly switched back to his innocent self.
Back to top Go down
DavidGhost565
SERP Member
SERP Member

Newcomer - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newcomer   Newcomer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2018, 7:02 am

"Uh..... f-fine?" David said, unsure of what he was talking too, at this point. Elizabeth, his weapon turned back into her human form and looked at her surroundings. "Who are you two?" She said, looking at them suspiciously.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

Newcomer - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newcomer   Newcomer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2018, 12:22 pm

Lilvia glared at the three people around her. "What makes me think I'm going to tell you who I am?" She said to the weapon. "If anything, I should be asking who you are."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Newcomer - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newcomer   Newcomer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2018, 3:51 pm

Avery made a shocked face, as if it should be obvious who he was, but quickly that expression turned into a smirk. The sorcerer placed his hand on his hip, looked at Lilvia and winked. "Me~? I'm just your friendly neighbourhood witch. Name's Avery. Nice to meet ya~!" Avery introduced himself innocently before performing a rather theatrical-looking curtsy. He found the whole situation to be quite entertaining.
Back to top Go down
DavidGhost565
SERP Member
SERP Member

Newcomer - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newcomer   Newcomer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2018, 12:14 am

"I'm David's weapon, more like his girlfrie-" Elizabeth said, she stopped herself before able to say "girlfriend" and blushed madly.
David interrupted and looked at Avery, the old polite habit he once had resurfaced making him return the introduction. "Hello there, I'm Dav-. Realizing what he did, he stopped himself. He muttered "Damn it" to himself and said out loud "What the hell do you want?"
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

Newcomer - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newcomer   Newcomer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2018, 1:21 pm

"It's not about what I want, it's about what you want. What are you even doing here?" Lilvia asked both the meister and weapon pair, and the witch.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Newcomer - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newcomer   Newcomer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2018, 2:39 pm

"Me?" Avery asked as he tilted his head to his side innocently. "I guess you wouldn't believe me if I told you that I'm here to have some steamy fun with y'all... So I guess I should be honest with you, right?" The trapcerer said, smiled playfully and shrugged theatrically. "Alrighty, story time!" He added and chuckled. "See... I came to this lovely city for some grocery shopping, but then I heard some commotion and decided to check out whatever might have happened! Annnnd, here I am~!" Avery explained as he placed his hands on his hips and smirked. "What about you, David? Are you on some bloody date with your cute girlfriend, or somethin'? Oh! And what 'bout you, girl whose name we haven't heard yet? By the way, haven't you heard that it's rude not to return the introduction?" Avery started asking the others and ended the questioning with a somewhat mischievous grin.

Last edited by [RACKIE] on November 18th 2018, 5:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DavidGhost565
SERP Member
SERP Member

Newcomer - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newcomer   Newcomer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2018, 2:01 am

David resisted the urge to continue the introduction.
"To be honest, soul collecting. And the girl is not my girlfriend."
David admitted, he shrugged and said,
"There's nothing wrong with collecting souls, you're the one who popped out of nowhere."
David said as he looked at the general direction of the other two people in front of him.
The blushing Elizabeth straightened up, noticing the situation and turned back to a weapon just in case things gets messy.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

Newcomer - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newcomer   Newcomer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 10th 2019, 2:44 pm

"I see no reason why I should tell you my name. I owe you nothing." She snarled. Snickering, she turned to face the weapon and meister. "It certainly looks like she's your girlfriend. From what I can tell, you don't seem to be from the DWMA, so there's no way you're here looking for kishin souls. That can only mean you're here for the townsfolk. I'll just let you know, I was here first. So beat it kid."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Newcomer - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newcomer   Newcomer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2019, 6:40 pm

Avery gasped loudly and put both of his hands to his cheeks. "How rude!" The sorcerer commented, acting like he was offended by the succubus' words, which wasn't the case, obviously. He smirked as he listened to the exchange between them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Newcomer - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newcomer   Newcomer - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Newcomer
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: The World :: North America-
Jump to: