Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

magic sure is - Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] Empty
PostSubject: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   magic sure is - Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2018, 11:00 am

Timestamp:
About a week after "I guess if we've gotta..."
Around 4:00 PM

Since Ana and Luna's training with Glyndwr Aurora had been working in secret on a surprise gift for the witch. The idea for that gift of hers was born when she saw the wolf witch wield her witch's staff weapon like a true mage from fantasy stories. The sight inspired her to make something incredibly cute and useful at the same time for the pair. It was something that would even help them a bit during their future missions for the DWMA. Aurora herself didn't have the right tools to create what she had in mind. That's why she asked Mark Kozak, who was an enchanter, to help her with her idea. Since Aurora was a friend of his family and she presented a completely new tool idea, she only had to pay for some materials for the project.
Her idea required Luna's exact sizes though. That's why one day she asked Luna out for shopping, offering to help the girl find some cute clothes to wear in case Ana would ask her out for a date. Of course, that was an excuse to get the wolf witch's sizes. The plan succeeded as expected, which made everything easier. In the end, it took Aurora and Mark a week, but their creation brought proud smiles on their faces. A day after the gift was ready, Aurora asked Luna and Ana to meet her in Nine Tails Cafe...

Last edited by [RACKIE] on July 16th 2018, 5:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

magic sure is - Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   magic sure is - Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2018, 11:50 am

Ana was curious about what it was that Aurora was calling them out for, since that usually didn't happen. Usually, they'd show up at the cafe sooner or later anyway and then they'd be available to talk to. Due to her curiosity, though, hurried on from school to get there as soon as possible with Luna in tow. Instead of going to sit down once they were inside, she went looking for Aurora right away.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   magic sure is - Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2018, 12:38 pm

Luna just followed Ana, curious what Aurora needed from them. What if she just wanted to drink coffee and eat cake with them? It probably wasn't too urgent, despite Aurora looking quite excited when she asked them to come to the cafe after school. So once they were there Luna looked around, trying to locate the fox witch.

"Hello there!" Aurora greeted the two. It seemed like she just appeared behind the counter out of nowhere. Well, in reality, she obviously had left the backroom to check whether her favorite pair was already in the cafe. "Before anything, do you want something to drink or eat?" She asked, trying to hide the excitement in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   magic sure is - Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2018, 1:34 pm

Ana thought for a moment, weighing in her head the curiosity sparked by Aurora calling them over and her need for coffee. It'd probably better for her to be fully fuelled, as it were, before finding out about whatever it may be. "Sure, I'll have my usual. And maybe some cake... Do you have anything good right now?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   magic sure is - Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2018, 1:46 pm

"I'd like a cup of black t-tea t-today... p-please... and... uhm... wha-whatever cake Ana will pick..." Luna said meekly with a gentle smile. It seemed like that mysterious thing that caused Aurora to call them to the cafe could wait. Well, coffee was more important. Especially because it was like fuel for the weapon. That's why Luna preferred to wait until Ana was provided with her daily dose of caffeine.

"Good.. .good... hm... Today I can recommend a brownie." Aurora said with a smile before she quickly started preparing their drinks. What would catch the pair's attention, was the fact that the fox witch was also preparing a cup of coffee for herself, which could imply that she wasn't on her shift at that moment. "Sooo... would you like a piece of brownie?" The witch asked as she looked over her shoulder at the pair.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   magic sure is - Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2018, 1:50 pm

"Sure," Ana said, nodding. Since Aurora was making some for herself, Ana sort of hoped that it'd end up being free. Although she didn't have an issue with paying, Luna was less lucky and Ana knew she won't let her pay.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   magic sure is - Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2018, 2:12 pm

As if the witch had read her mind she smiled at them and said- "By the way, today everything is on me.". When the drinks were ready, she quickly prepared pieces of brownie for each one of them and put everything on a tray. "Alright, let's sit somewhere." The witch said before leading them towards one of the couches by the wall and placed everything on a table. After that she sat on a chair that was on the opposite side of the couch, leaving it for the pair to sit on.

Luna sat on the couch and smiled. Though she felt a little bit bad that the fox witch was going to pay for everything, she had to accept it, because knowing her, she wouldn't accept any objections anyways.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   magic sure is - Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2018, 2:24 pm

Ana sat down close to Luna, so that they were just about touching. She picked up her coffee off of the dray and sipped at it. "So, what did you call us here for anyway?" Ana asked.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   magic sure is - Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2018, 2:59 pm

Aurora was already eating the delicious brownie her mother had baked when Ana asked her a question. Suddenly eyes lit up with excitement. She grinned widely as she looked at the two. "I've got something very cool to show you! I mean, I hope you'll share my excitement once you see it!" The witch said without getting into any details. "Alright, alright, for now, let's say it's a surprise. Well, the surprise is actually for Luna, but you're gonna love it too Ana. That surprise is waiting for you in my friend's workshop. We'll go there after we finish the drinks and cake." She informed her.

Luna looked at the witch not hiding her curiosity. What was she talking about? A surprise? For her? What could that mean? Luna couldn't help but start eating and drinking quicker, to be able to see the surprise earlier.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   magic sure is - Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2018, 3:05 pm

Ana was a little more restrained, only eating her brownie faster. She didn't want to burn herself with her coffee, nor did she want to spill any of the delicious goodness. Soon enough, however, she was done. She was both looking forward to seeing what it is, as well as seeing Luna happy whenever she received it; Luna getting a gift was bound to make the girl happy, Ana figured, regardless of what it was.

Last edited by Arc on July 13th 2018, 3:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   magic sure is - Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2018, 3:37 pm

Luna was the quickest to finish eating and drinking. With a smile on her face, she looked at Aurora and then at Ana, waiting for them to finish. What was that mysterious surprise? Luna was more and more curious.

Aurora finished a few moments after Luna was done with her tea and brownie. When Ana was done, Aurora quickly collected the dishes and walked into the backroom to put everything into a dishwasher. Once she was done with that she returned to the girls. "Are you ready to go?" She asked
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   magic sure is - Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2018, 3:53 pm

"Yep," Ana said as she stood up and walked out around the table. "So, who's this friend of yours anyway?" she asked, figuring that she could at least say this much before the surprise was revealed.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   magic sure is - Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2018, 4:33 pm

Luna simply followed everyone without a word. She was really excited, even though she was trying to hide it to not look funny.

Aurora led them out of the cafe and started leading them towards the shopping district. "Hm... If I told you that'd give you a hint on what the surprise is~!" The witch told Ana with a smirk and a wink. After a moment though, after seeing how excited Luna was, she decided to give the hint after all. "Alright... He's a... Hm... a craftsman." She told them, hiding the details purposely.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   magic sure is - Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2018, 4:38 pm

"So it's handmade?" Ana asked. That was the only thing she could think of in relation to craftsman. She gave a sigh, signifying that she was probably giving up on guessing or making Aurora tell them. She'd be patient and wait and see.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   magic sure is - Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2018, 5:32 pm

"Oh yeees it is! My friend and I have worked since your training to make it." Aurora told them, giving another hint. "We're almost there!" The witch announced, not even trying to hide how excited she was.
After a moment they arrived at their destination. It was a shop above which there was a sign "Kozak's enchanted tools", which would obviously give them another hint. Aurora led the two inside.

The place looked like a strange steampunk-styled gadget shop. There were multiple strange looking tools and even weapons. All made of wood and metals. Luna noticed that from some of them she could feel the presence of magical power. While it was possible to guess what most of the tools were for, some of them just looked so unusual that it was probably impossible to even imagine what they were for.

"Maaaark~! I've brought the girls~!" Aurora announced happily.

A young man wearing a white shirt and a black vest walked out of another room and approached them with a polite smile on his face. "Hello Aurora" He greeted her with a friendly tone. Then his attention shifted towards Ana and Luna. "My name is Mark Kozak. I am an enchanter... a toolmaker to be precise. It is a pleasure to meet you two." Mark said in a polite tone.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   magic sure is - Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2018, 6:16 pm

Ana caught up on the fact that the item that Aurora got for Luna was a magic tool of some sort, considering the sign out the front of the store. Ana was pretty careful about not touching anything in the store, lest it be something dangerous. She wasn't going to play around with magic, not when she knew what it could do. "Nice yo meet you. I'm Ana and this is Luna," Ana said, putting a hand on Luna's shoulder. She then looked at Aurora. "So, you got Luna a magic tool of some sort... But isn't that expensive?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   magic sure is - Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2018, 6:39 pm

Before Mark could answer Ana's question, Aurora said- "I told you, everything is on me today.". The witch let out a giggle and put her hands on her hips. It seemed like she'd planned everything from the start to end.

"The price of a magic tool depends on the materials used to create it. At least, that is how it works in my workshop. So, obviously, the more gold I use in an item, the more expensive it will be." Mark decided to explain anyway, in case the girls wanted or needed an enchanted tool in the future. "See, Aurora is a friend of my family. That is why we often ask each other for favors. In case Aurora needed an enchanted tool, all I will ask her for is to pay for some cheaper materials. Oh, have you seen her arm by the way? It is a tool I am most proud of. Not only it has helped Aurora function normally, but it also might change the lives of many disabled people." Mark said. From his words, it was easy to guess how much he loves what he does. It was a pure passion for his profession.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   magic sure is - Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2018, 7:00 pm

"If it's just materials, then I'm glad," Ana said. The price of something like even gold, in Ana's mind, was far lower than the magical effect that it can be imbued with. After all, there is much more gold around than there are enchanters; at least, as far as Ana knew.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   magic sure is - Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2018, 7:46 pm

"Mhm. Of course, that does not mean that I do not include my time to an item's value. Though that is the smallest percentage of the price." Mark said to clarify. He kept smiling politely at the girls.

Aurora clapped her hands. "Come ooon, Mark! Show 'em!" The witch said enthusiastically with a huge grin on her face.

"Follow me." The enchanter said before leading them into another room of the shop. That room was way bigger than the previous one and by the look of it, it was Mark's main working place. The workshop was filled with many different (mostly) normal-looking tools. On one table there two pairs of brown leather gloves with some strange devices attached to them- the enchanter's gloves. One pair was rather small, while the second pair was big. Mark led them to a stand that was covered by a white sheet. "I am quite proud of this creation. Thank you, Aurora for starting this project. It was very fascinating!" Mark told Aurora with a smile before focusing on the girls again. "Allow me to present to you..." The enchanter said, then made a pause to remove the sheet from the stand, revealing an outfit. It wasn't some normal, boring outfit though- it looked like a mage's outfit. "... The witch's robe!" A sign of excitement was present in his voice.

Luna's jaw dropped slightly when she saw the beautiful clothing. It had everything to make it worth the title of "The witch's outfit". It consisted of strong looking brown leather boots and shoes, a white robe with golden elements and a very cute looking witch's hat. "I-It's... b-beautiful..." Luna said quietly, clearly surprised and happy to receive such an amazing gift.

"Yup! It's all yours girl! It'll be a perfect combat uniform for you." Aurora said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   magic sure is - Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2018, 8:13 pm

Ana, along with Luna, examined the outfit. It really was very pretty and Ana was very sure that it would make Luna very pretty too; not that the girl wasn't already. Despite herself and her no touching policy so far, she took the hat and placed it on Luna's head, smiling at her. "You look a proper witch now," she said.

Then, she turned to Mark and Aurora. "What does it do, then? And won't it get damaged if she fights in it?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   magic sure is - Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2018, 8:33 pm

"Y-You're right!" Luna said and then giggled happily.

Mark smiled at Ana's question as if he was expecting it. "The tool that is inside this outfit has many enchants which have been made with Aurora's help. You do need not worry about it getting damaged... Hm... It will be simpler if I just explain every feature this outfit has... Ahem! This outfit can automatically repair itself. As long as the tool is functioning, of course. On top of that, it will also remove any stains, dirt or even smells. Which means that you never have to clean it. Of course, since it is a combat outfit, it can also absorb some damage. For example, if you try to cut it without putting enough strength into it, the knife won't even leave a scratch on the robe. Luna will not feel hits that are too weak... Also, this outfit provides a weak protection against magical attacks... Oh! I have almost forgotten about a very important feature... I have heard that Luna is easily affected by the sway. That is why we have added a countermeasure to that. If the tool detects that Luna is getting heavily affected by the pull of magic, it will generate an artificial Soul Protect, to stop her from losing control over her actions." Mark explained, barely containing his excitement and passion for the project. It seemed like he had put a lot of heart into creating the witch's outfit for Luna.

"Come on try it on! If you're too shy you can even use the toilet." Aurora encouraged Luna and then pointed towards the door leading to the toilet. With a grin on her face and excitement in her eyes, Luna took the outfit and went to the toilet to try it on.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   magic sure is - Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2018, 9:01 pm

"That's amazing..." Ana said, once Mark had finished explaining everything the robe did. It was probably the best thing for Luna to have while fighting. Once Luna was gone to change, Ana approached Aurora. "Thank you," she said, still smiling. "I'm so glad that Luna has people willing to spoil her," she said after a pause, then turning to Mark. "And thank you, too, for helping out."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   magic sure is - Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2018, 9:27 pm

Aurora chuckled and shook her head. "When I saw Luna wielding you like a mage from some fantasy story, I knew I had to get her proper robes." The witch explained with a wide smile on her face. It was really that simple. Aurora wanted Luna to look like a true mage.
Mark leaned against the wall, with his smile still present on his face. "No problem. This was one of the most pleasant projects in my life" He told Ana.

After a moment Luna left the toilet wearing the outfit. The size seemed perfect and everything looked great on Luna. The wolf witch looked at Aurora, Ana and Mark, waiting for their opinions. Though, it seemed like she was more than satisfied. Well, she was really happy at that moment.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   magic sure is - Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2018, 10:04 pm

Ana forgot about showing her gratitude for Luna's clothing when Luna came out of the bathroom dressed in it. First she turned to look and then approached her to look closer, because she just looked really good in it. When she was done ogling staring at taking in the sight of Luna in her new robes, she smiled at her. "You look great in it."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   magic sure is - Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2018, 7:04 am

Aurora noticed Ana's stares and couldn't help but giggle at them. It was so cute and somewhat funny. She was right that Ana would be as happy to see Luna in a cute outfit as Luna would be happy to receive it.
Mark just watched the two interact with his usual polite smile. He was proud of Aurora and himself for creating something that brought happiness to two adorable ladies.

"Thank you!" Luna said not hiding how happy she was. It seemed like Ana's compliment only made her happier than she had been after receiving the robe. Without a warning, she hugged her girlfriend tightly and giggled quietly. "Now we're even more ready for fu-future missions!" The girl told her.

"By the way Ana, do you want an outfit too? I could make you one!" Aurora told the weapon with wide, proud smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   magic sure is - Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]
Page 1 of 13Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next