Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Admin

Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2018, 9:55 pm

Ana easily went along with Luna, nodding and yawning before she climbed into the bed as she was told, though she still managed to think not to pull the covers over herself to instead wait for Luna to climb in after her. It was probably hard to tell whether she was really just half asleep and going along with everything due to simply being open to suggestion in such a state, or being half asleep and just going along with things because she kinda liked being coddled by Luna.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2018, 10:00 pm

Luna quickly joined Ana in bed and pulled the covers over them. After that, she pulled her girlfriend into a warm, tight snuggle. Her one arm she put under Ana's neck and managed to put an arm on her head. Her other hand found itself on her lover's shoulder. Luna decided to wait for Ana to get into a comfortable position and fall asleep before closing her eyes too.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2018, 10:08 pm

Ana, as could probably have been expected of her behaviour so far, cuddled up to Luna as much as was possible in their current position before she was satisfied with it. Of course, in her current state, she also fell asleep extra fast, which for her was only a couple of minutes of laying still with Luna.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2018, 2:33 am

When Luna was sure that Ana was asleep, she fully relaxed and closed her eyes. Soon, she fell asleep too.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2018, 8:03 am

After an uneventful and full nights sleep, Ana ended up waking first, strangely enough. She didn't move, though, finding that she was more than comfortable as she was and didn't want to wake up Luna if she didn't need to.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2018, 8:10 am

Luna woke up about ten minutes after Ana did. She opened her eyes slowly and looked at her beloved girlfriend. Seeing her made her smile happily immediately. With a quiet giggle, she gently moved a hand through Ana's hair. Luna needed a moment to realize that her partner wasn't sleeping already and when she did realize it, she blushed slightly. She pecked Ana on the cheek and whispered. "G-Good morning... A-ana..."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2018, 2:53 pm

"Morning..." She said, still groggy, though the smile on her face probably signified that she was pretty happy as well. "Want to get dressed?" Ana asked, putting it as if there was an option not to if they wanted to go anywhere beyond her room. There was not, of course, unless they wanted to stay in bed all day.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2018, 5:00 pm

Luna looked under the covers at their bodies for a moment. Soon her cheeks got covered in a blush. The girl let out a quiet, meek giggle. "N-No... I'd prefer stay l-like this with y-you..." Luna said half-joking. She knew that they should get dressed and do something productive, but a part of her wanted to just stay in bed with Ana and enjoy feeling her naked body touching hers.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2018, 5:16 pm

"We can, for a little while, but we should go eat something soon," Ana said, following a quiet giggle. She looked down as Luna had a moment before, too, finding that the idea was solid. "You're really beautiful, Luna," she said, blushing a bit, though she didn't mind that too much.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2018, 5:44 pm

"O-okay!" Luna said not hiding that Ana's decision to stay in bed for a while longer made her happy. When the girl heard the compliment her face turned red. "A-And y-you're s-so gorgeous... and so nice... I'm really h-happy to b-be your g-girlfriend..." Luna said meekly with a happy smile. It was true, meeting Ana was definitely the best thing that had happened in Luna's life. Thanks to her she was happy. Thanks to her she started working on her clumsiness and shyness. Luna was sure that thanks to Ana her life changed for the better.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2018, 6:38 pm

Ana giggled at Luna's compliments, giving her quick peck on the lips before sitting up, taking the covers with her. "We really should start to get dressed," Ana said.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2018, 6:48 pm

Even though Luna wanted to stay in bed with Ana for a little longer, she knew that they really should get dressed and go eat something. Luna sat up and looked around. "A-alright..." The girl said with a smile before she climbed out of the bed and looked around once more. "R-right... my clothes a-are scattered around the room..." Luna said before she started collecting her clothes to be able to get dressed.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2018, 7:37 pm

Ana went to one of the sets of drawers that she had about her room, digging through that to get her own clothes. "Are you sure you don't want to borrow anything?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2018, 7:41 pm

"N-No need... b-besides I think I-I'll go to t-the dorms to change my c-clothes after the breakfast..." Luna told Ana with a smile. Soon she started putting on her underwear (she definitely couldn't borrow that part of clothing from Ana), socks and skirt. She was done with that quite quickly and then moved on to put her shirt on. Putting her outfit on didn's seem like a good idea. So when Luna finally had her clothes on, she looked at Ana and smiled happily.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2018, 7:54 pm

"Okay, if you say so," Ana said when Luna didn't take her offer. Ana was done dressing much quicker, since she had her clothes all neat in her drawers and didn't need to button up a shirt or anything. Besides her underwear, of course, she put on a loose tank top and some knee length shorts. "Come on," Ana said, as she walked out of her room and towards the stairs.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2018, 7:59 pm

"S-Sure..." Luna said before she followed her beloved girlfriend out of the room. She was walking right behind her
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2018, 8:24 pm

It was obvious about halfway down the stairs that something was already being prepared in the kitchen. Ana didn't seem too surprised by this as she led Luna along. Soon enough she came to a closed door, which when opened led into the dining room that was attached to the kitchen. The only thing clearly separating the two were some of the countertops, behind which Gyles was making something or other. Lyra was also sitting at the table, waiting. Ana slid out a chair as she passed it, then sat down in the one next to that, opposite Lyra. "Morning," she said then, to everyone, who then returned the greeting.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2018, 8:38 pm

"G-Good morning..." Luna greeted everyone (not counting Ana) present before she carefully sat next to her girlfriend. She looked at Lyra briefly, trying to notice any signs that she'd heard them on the night before. A barely noticeable blush was present on her cheeks. She really hoped that no one present, especially Gyles, had heard their love sounds from the night before. That'd way be too embarrassing for her.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2018, 8:51 pm

It seemed unlikely that anyone heard the two of them and Ana seemed to also be confident that that was the case, considering she wasn't acting awkwardly in the least.

Gyles, quite soon after they both set themselves down, brought each of them a plate of scrambled eggs, then bringing a plate of buttered and unbuttered bread to put in the middle. After sitting himself down next to Lyra and opposite Luna, he got some of the bread for himself and started eating, though both of his girls beat him to it. "If you want any more, there's plenty," he said to Luna. He, of course, didn't know how much the girl usually ate; the portion was rather generous, however.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2018, 8:58 pm

"I-It's okay... thank you very much..." Luna said meekly before she took two slices of unbuttered bread and started eating. Only then she'd realized how hungry she was. Well, after all, they didn't really eat anything for dinner on the previous day, so it was no surprise. Luna, despite being quite hungry, was eating slowly, enjoying the taste of the food. Luckily for her and for Gyles she really liked anything that had eggs in it. Besides, she wasn't a fussy eater.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2018, 10:09 pm

Gyles, on the other hand, seemed to be more talkative. "So, ever since you two started your meister thing, and then your dating thing, Ana here's been coming back home happy a little more often and angry a lotta bit less," he said, probably just as a way of starting conversation, "I find that impressive."

Ana seemed to be rather more interested in the food than conversation at the moment, also finding herself rather famished after not eating anything since visiting the cafe the previous day; especially so after doing all that they did the night before. She did her best to ignore the fact that her dad decided that the best way to talk to Luna was to talk about their relationship. She'd let him be nosy for a little bit, at least...
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2018, 10:22 pm

Luna blushed slightly at Gyles' words, not sure how to respond to them. She knew well that Ana was probably not in the mood to talk about those things. On the other hand not responding to the man's words would probably be rude. "I-Impressive?" Luna repeated after Gyles. There was nothing impressive about it, in Luna's opinion. In her opinion that was how friendship and love work- they make people happier. Besides, they simply loved each other's company. Anyways, how was she even supposed to respond to the man's comment about their relationship? It made her feel uncomfortable. "I... uhm... s-she always s-seems to be in a r-rather good mood during o-our time together..." Luna finally said, with a polite tone before returning to eating.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2018, 10:24 am

"I am always in a good mood when we're together," Ana said without looking up from her food. She just wanted that to be a definite, rather than a seem.

"See, that's impressive," Gyles said, pointing at his older daughter with his fork. He seemed to catch on that Luna wasn't exactly too stoked to be talking about this, either, so he changed the subject. "So you're on your way with collecting souls, huh?" he asked. Perhaps not the best subject, either, but he didn't know any better.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2018, 10:41 am

Another slightly uncomfortable question. Especially because it made her remember how they got their first soul. "Y-Yes... I-I think that soul hunting i-is the b-best way for me to learn to c-control my p-powers..." Luna replied politely but completely honest. She agreed to start collecting souls for two reasons: To turn Ana into a strong Death Scythe and to finally learn to use her powers properly to be able to fight the sway.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2018, 11:19 am

"You'll get it in time, I'm sure," Gyles said, giving her a smile. He certainly knew it was more than possible for a witch to keep her nature under control.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]
Page 10 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next