Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2018, 3:53 am

"W-Well..." Was all that managed to leave Luna's mouth for a moment. There were just too many questions that they didn't know answers to and too many possibilities. Even they'd be too late to save a civilian, they would still be able to stop the Kishin Egg. When trying to save someone, make sure you're safe first- Luna thought that it was a good rule and wanted to apply it to their missions. Perhaps it was just her selfish wish to keep Ana safe no matter what?
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2018, 7:59 am

"We're almost there. The are victims have been found in isn't huge, but we'll have to be walking around for a while," Ana said, checking her phone again. She dropped the previous subject pretty quickly when it looked like nobody was going to give way.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2018, 8:32 am

"Do... do you think they would... hm... get fooled if I pretended to be a lost c-cosplayer?" Luna finally asked. She clearly wasn't done with the previous subject. Her idea would allow Ana to be with her, but also would require them to put on a convincing act.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2018, 8:38 am

"And what about me?" Ana asked. She was dressed in an ordinary uniform, so there really wasn't much she could do to help with that; she also wasn't going to leave Luna alone and un-hidden.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2018, 8:50 am

"C-Cosplayers h-have props, r-right? Y-You c-can play the r-role of t-the cosplayer's magical staff." Luna explained. Her magical tranquilizer was still too weak to stop the stuttering and dark thoughts. At least it allowed her to think somewhat clearer.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2018, 8:57 am

Ana sort of felt like facepalming there, but refrained from doing so. "That could work," Ana said, transforming right there. They were basically already in the right area, so there was no reason to dally.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2018, 9:19 am

Luna let out a sigh and taking hold of the weapon. When they were finally in the right area, Luna immediately walked into some dark side alleys and started looking around nervously. "I-is this the r-right address? W-Where's t-this c-cosplay party? M-Maybe t-there's an error s-somewhere o-on my m-memo?" The girl started talking to herself, trying to act nervously... Well... that wasn't really difficult. She was really stressed at that moment. "M-Maybe I s-should ask someone for h-help?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2018, 9:43 am

It couldn't be that easy. The area they had to cover was larger than a dark alley or two, so they'd have to wonder around for a while. "Keep walking around," Ana said as much.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2018, 9:54 am

"Mhm..." Luna kept walking deeper and deeper into the dark alleys. She acted like a lost innocent girl just trying to find the right address where the cosplay party was taking place. Well, a part of her was prepared to admit that her idea wouldn't work. However... it was better than waiting for an innocent person to get hurt. Too bad she didn't have soul perception...
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2018, 12:46 pm

It took a while, but sooner or later someone did approach them. A man in a large jacket, looking around like something was after him. Of course, that fear was justified, except that it was the one (or two as it were) that he was approaching that was dangerous.

"What are you doing in a place like this..?" He asked quietly, one hand within his jacket which was thicker and bigger than the Nevada weather warranted.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2018, 3:44 pm

"I-I got lost sir..." Luna replied quietly. It seemed like she was about to start crying out of fear and frustration. Well, in reality, she was just scared that they had probably found their target and that he could attack them at any moment. "I-I was going t-to be a h-host at a p-party for c-children b-but I think I got the w-wrong adress..." Luna told the man, while mentally preparing herself for a fight.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2018, 3:51 pm

"Oh that's, haha, that's very good," he said, a nervous grin creeping onto the man's features, "I was wondering why, uh, you had such a dangerous looking staff with you. Aaah, All these props look so real these days," he continued talking, then puled out a machete from within the jacket. "I, hah, I don't think you'll be going to that party, kid!" he shouted before swinging at Luna.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2018, 4:08 pm

Luna couldn't help but smirk slightly at the man's words. Yeeaah... props look so real these days... When she noticed that the man started pulling something out from within his jacket, she was already ready for combat. And though she was ready, seeing someone attack her with an intent to kill, sent a shiver down her spine. The witch jumped backward and then took two steps, also backward. "Woof awoof..." The witch muttered her mantra, preparing for another attack. She pointed Ana at the man, standing in a proper fighting stance.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2018, 4:15 pm

"A lively one," The man said as Luna jumped back, straight away moving to follow after her, slashing at the air all the while. He wasn't the most sensible or restrained of people, it would seem, nor was he a fighter. "What are you, a dog!? Come here and die for me!"

"A wolf, actually," Ana finally spoke, revealing herself.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2018, 4:21 pm

Luna started backing away slowly, waiting for the right moment to strike. Her tranquilizer started getting stronger just from using her mantra. She felt the magical energy focusing around her. When the right moment came, Luna blocked her opponent's attack by stopping it with Ana, who she was holding in both of her hands. Right after that she kicked the man in the stomach and once again jumped backward. "A witch, actually" She said before pointing the weapon at the man once again. "Energy beam!" Luna recited the spell as fast as it was possible, sending the energy towards her partner.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2018, 4:30 pm

"T-that's not a prop! You liar!" The man screamed before the attacks that would eventually be blocked by Luna. His machete bouncing off of Ana combined with the kick just afterwards sent the man onto the ground, sprawling. "Fu-AaaaaAAh!" He seemed like he was about to fall back to launching words rather than attacks, but the beam burning him put a stop to that fast. The screaming echoed throughout the alley, so it seemed even louder than it already was.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2018, 5:55 pm

Luna shivered because of the screams. She would never want to be in the man's place. Well, he was the one who attacked them so... it was a fair punishment for that, probably. Luna kept the spell functioning, even though she started doubting whether it was moral to give someone such a long, cruel death. On the other hand, stopping the spell would give the man a chance to escape or attack again. In the end, Luna decided to take a risk and use her most powerful ability. She ended the spell and focused to gather more magical energy. "Powerful magic beam..." Luna recited the spell. She felt that the flow of magical energy through her body became quite violent and unstable so she quickly redirected it all to Ana, hoping that her weapon would be able to handle so much energy flowing through her.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2018, 6:14 pm

Rather than just burning him, the beam started burning through the man. The screaming stopped soon after, somewhere between the muscles and organs responsible for creating the sound becoming too damaged to work any longer and the eventual death which came soon after. After the man turned to ribbons and left behind nothing but a soul and a machete from where he dropped it, Ana transformed back into her human form. She went over to the soul and plucked it from where it was floating in the air. "Maybe aiming over his head might have been better, but I won't say I feel sorry for him," Ana said, before eating her second soul.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2018, 6:23 pm

Luna had troubles keeping the spell active since it required a lot of energy from her. When the kishin egg was dead and Ana transformed into her human form, the witch leaned against a wall and let out a quiet sigh. "Maybe... Powerful beam is difficult to control though..." Luna said calmly, but with a slightly tired voice. It seemed like her tranquilizer finally kicked in properly. Too bad it did so after the fight was over.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2018, 6:30 pm

"You did great," Ana said, walking back over to Luna, smiling. "Although, we didn't see your robes do their thing. Maybe that's a good thing. Come on," she put an arm around Luna to lead her and to let her lean against her instead, if she wanted to.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2018, 7:04 pm

"I mean... we can always test its auto cleaning feature, right?" Luna said before letting out a quiet giggle. Well, apparently the kishin egg was too weak to even harm her. Or maybe they were just too strong for him? That didn't matter to her. The mission was over. It was short. So short in fact that getting to the mission area probably took them more time. When Ana started leading the way, Luna had already recovered a bit, that's why she didn't need to lean against her partner. Instead, she too put her arm around Ana to be as close to her as it was possible. "You know what? I kind of can't believe he bought my ridiculous story... Was I really that convincing?" Luna said and asked.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2018, 7:12 pm

"What do you mean by that?" Ana asked, looking away, trying not to think about ways to get clothes dirty. "Honestly, you have the lost, worried and nervous girl thingĀ down," Ana said, giggling. It probably helped that the role Luna picked for herself lined up in many ways with how she was usually.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2018, 7:23 pm

"I was thinking about pouring something that can be washed easily on a sleeve or something..." Luna explained, though the idea of getting her beautiful outfit dirty really wasn't too nice. When Ana said that Luna was basically playing herself, the witch blushed and looked away for a moment. "I-I... you're right..." Luna said quietly, unable to deny her partner's words.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2018, 7:39 pm

"I love it, though. You're super cute," Ana went on to say as she stepped in front of Luna, squeezing her into a quick hug.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2018, 7:44 pm

"I love you too Ana..." Luna said as she hugged back her beloved one and let out a giggle. "You're so pretty, you know..?" The witch said, smiling as she tried to look her partner in the eyes. After that she quickly pecked Ana on the cheek and let out another giggle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]
Page 3 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next