Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)   July 19th 2018, 2:45 pm

ooc: Random Weekend in random bar hoppings in random location in North America

ic:
Too accustomed to bar hopping in her extinct human form, Phoebe was more than used to people hitting on her and subsequently being turned down. She didn't care. The witch had her own motives, both professionally and personally, and she couldn't always expect things to go her way just because she wanted them to. Even with her potentially ongoing fling with Jay, she didn't like the prospect of limitations or commitment. People weren't property, least of all her. On that logic, she was doing her own scouting and flirting, like nearly everyone else seemed to be doing. Of course, it was a weekend, so people often threw caution and sleep schedules to the wind, along with their sobriety. Unlike some of her fellow patrons, however, Phoebe wasn't picky, striking up conversations and come-on's with men and women alike.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Lani-Eevee dancin'
Office
Character Logs
Thread Logs
Current (Active) Character Count: 25/30
Total Character Count: 37
Total Non-Owned NPC Count: 3
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)   July 19th 2018, 5:22 pm

Somehow Avery Burgstaller found himself in the same exact random bar. He was there to enjoy the atmosphere, maybe get some free drinks, maybe find someone to have fun with. In other words, he was there for some entertainment. Thanks to his girlish appearance, he managed to get the attention of some guys, though none of them seemed rich or interesting enough. Besides, most of them seemed a bit too drunk for his tastes. In the end, he bought himself some light drink and started enjoying it. Avery looked around the bar and noticed someone who seemed slightly odd. The sorcerer adjusted his glasses (though there was no need for it since they were just a mere accessory) and started observing a woman who seemed to have a horn... or horns sticking out of her body. Was it some sort of a cosplay or maybe she was a strange monster, magical creature or something similar? It seemed to Avery like he finally found someone who would provide him with entertainment he wanted so much. The sorcerer quickly finished his drink and slowly approached the woman. "Hi!" He greeted her using his girlish-sounding happy voice. Avery had a cute, girlish smile present on his face. With such behavior, voice and face expressions nobody would ever expect that he was, in fact, a trap.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Raccoon
Mark
Anna
Adam
Eliza
Dalibor
Aurora
Angela
Chloe
Nana
Darius
Yuji
Jack
Stephy
Cath
Keith
Luna
Minerva
Martha
Nikki
Avery
Back to top Go down

Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)
Page 1 of 1