Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)   Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2018, 3:26 pm

For a moment, Avery got lost in his thoughts, still thinking about finally inviting someone to his castle. That's why he almost missed Phoebe's question. "Huh? Oh! Yeah. I travel a looooot~. Staying in one place for more than half a year seems just too boring for me." Avery explained as he smirked. Looking at the witch's grin he started wondering what kinds of fun were awaiting him. One thing was sure for certain- that night wasn't going to be boring at all! "Hm, what about you? How long have you been living in this city?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)   Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2018, 3:31 pm

A shrug followed; she'd not bothered to count, "I'm in and out of it, really," she admitted finally. It wasn't a lie, not really. She spend more time in her own hideout than her actually home, "I do a lot of networking." Again, not a lie, but certainly the easiest way to explain her growing collection of monsters.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)   Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2018, 3:39 pm

"Networking?" Avery repeated after her as he tilted his head to his side slightly. "Networking as in the inter-something computer-web-stuff?" The sorcerer asked a little bit confused about the meaning of the word. It seemed like he wasn't too good with modern technology. It was a miracle that he even knew what a computer is or that the world wide web is a thing.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)   Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2018, 3:42 pm

"Ah, not the computer kind," she said, having not thought to clarify the matter at all, up until now, "Making connections, gathering business partners and associates --- the corporate kind, not technology-based." She turned around to look at them, stopping outside a lavish apartment building and tilting her head, smiling coyly. "Now... are you just here to walk me home, or join me there~?" Her voice had a bit of a purr to it as she walked back towards the fellow mage, hips swaying a bit more than needed, eyes like a huntress and Avery the center of her focus, her own private little prey.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)   Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2018, 4:14 pm

"Oh, now I get it! Silly me~!" Avery said and blushed somewhat at his own mistake. Though if he had to be honest, he wasn't too experienced in the corporate-related topics either. When Phoebe changed the topic he smiled innocently and somewhat playfully as he put both of his hand behind his back. "Well, I thought we were going to have a private party~!" He said as he shrugged before he licked his lips. "You know, a private party with the unwrapping of sweet mysteries~!" The sorcerer added with fake innocence in his voice. He then let out a girlish giggle as he noticed what he was in Phoebe's eyes- a prey. It was a nice change from his usual dates where he was the hunter and his dates were his prey. Actually, he was quite excited and curious to see where his little fun with his huntress would lead him.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)   Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2018, 5:24 pm

Phoebe stopped almost right in front of Avery, clearly invading any normal personal spazz bubble. Twirling her finger, she caught hold of Avery's choker and, careful not to mess with their breathing, tugged the mage closer, stopping once they were close enough to kiss. Though the smell of her drink was noticeable on her breath, it wasn't overwhelming as she spoke, heated, "Straight to the point, then?" She asked, watching, wondering if the issue was a disinclination towards PDA, or if she might still yet steal a kiss before leading the mouse to her den.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)   Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2018, 5:48 pm

Avery chuckled. "Yup~! It makes things easier." He said with a wink. A part of him started wondering if the witch didn't drink too much. On one hand, it would make many things easier, on the other, it had many downsides he'd learned about from his own experience. Besides, it's not like he was sober either. In the end, he decided that it wasn't that big of a deal, since he was already having lots of fun with Phoebe. One of his hands instinctively found itself on the witch's hip as he looked her in the eyes with a playful smile. "Hm, I think I wanna something sweet before we start our little, private party" Avery said with his standard innocent tone, purposely not stating what he wanted, even though it was probably easy to guess what it was.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)   Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2018, 5:58 pm

"Oh?" She breathed, acting as though the simple placement of Avery's hand drew her forward, leaving almost no space left between them. Her smirk was widening while she stared at the other mage, eyes drifting to, and lingering on, the other's lips. "And what... might that be?" She asked, licking her own in slow anticipation.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)   Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2018, 6:15 pm

Avery just smirked when he'd heard her question. "I'll get straight to the point then..." The sorcerer said as he moved in and kissed the witch on the lips passionately. Both of his hands were rested on Phoebe's hips at that point. He kept prolonging the kiss until he was eventually satisfied and moved his hips away from hers. It was just a mere appetizer for him though, but he wasn't greedy and he would patiently wait for the main dish. "Mhm~! Very sweet~!" He finally commented before letting out a cute giggle.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)   Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2018, 6:19 pm

Her following chuckle was all but breathless, and she grinned at her, a cat-that-ate-the-canary grin on her face, now. "Alright then," she said, turning to lead the mage onward, "Not much further then for the... main course." Phoebe said, leading the way to the elevator so they could head up to her home.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)   Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2018, 6:33 pm

Avery enjoyed seeing those ambiguous grins and looks that Phoebe had been giving him. She was the huntress and he was the prey. The more he was thinking about it the more exciting it was, especially because it felt fresh and rather new for him. "Yup~! I just can't wait to taste it" The trap replied and let out a yet another giggle.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)   Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2018, 7:08 pm

Phoebe lead Avery up to the apartment behind her with little issue, though her coy glances and the occasional wink never stopped. Once through the door, she held it open for Avery to join her before closing it behind them both. There, she shrugged out of the half jacket that had hidden her shoulders, setting it on a nearby chair and sizing the other mage up. "Welcome to my home," she said, hands on the back of the chair behind her, leaning back and watching to gauge the mage's reaction to her apartment. It didn't outright giveaway that she had money, but the quality of her furniture and decorations certainly hinted in that direction. At this point, she'd had a few lovers either backpedal, feeling themselves unworthy, or become almost frenzied, seeing her as a potential sugar mommy. She was no one's meal ticket. Well, unless the "someone" had a monster soul... then she'd casually "rescue" them for her own means...
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)   Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2018, 7:36 pm

Avery looked around with obvious interest. If he were looking for a sugar mommy, he would think that he'd hit the jackpot. However, that night he was just looking for a good time. Nothing more and nothing less. Besides, he was used to the expensive, good quality furniture since every room in his castle was filled with such that's why seeing expensive items didn't cause him to react in an extreme way. He just looked at Phoebe and smiled. He seemed quite impressed by the decor of her apartment. "It's so cozy here! It almost reminds me of my own home." Avery commented with honesty and smiled even wider.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)   Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2018, 7:45 pm

Phoebe's lip twitched upwards; she didn't bother to hide it. Even more amused, now, pushed off the chair and set about back Avery towards her nearby bedroom, "I'm beginning to reaaaalllly like you, dear..." she purred, slowly becoming more predatory, trying to lock onto the mage's gaze and keep them from looking away from her own.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)   Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2018, 10:22 am

Avery stared into her eyes, just allowing things to happen, which was obviously what his plan had been since the beginning. "Ooooh reaaaally~?" He said, somewhat teasingly before giggling. "If you reaaalllly like me then maybe I should consider inviting you over to my place next time we meet, hm~?" Avery said turning the hm part into a quiet purr. Well, he wasn't even sure if there would be a next time, but considering how much fun he had been having on just flirting with Phoebe, he thought he could at least suggest it to her to see if she'd be even willing to at least pay him a visit in the future.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)   Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2018, 10:27 am

Her smile grew wicked, and she quickly backed the mage against the nearest door, one hand tugging Avery closer about the hips, the other arm bracing on the wall at the opposite side. "Next time~?" She cooed, leaning forward and nipping what of the mage's neck was exposed, around the choker. "My, my, you're awfully confident in your ability to keep a girl coming back for more~"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)   Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2018, 10:43 am

Avery chuckled and let out a quiet purr quite enjoying their neverending exchange of teasings and flirting. He reached out with one of his hands and placed it on her back. "I often hear that I'm an awfully confident cutie~!" He told her before giggling again. "But who knows... perhaps I will be able to convince you to come back for more?" Avery whispered into her ear softly.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)   Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2018, 10:47 am

She let herself tremble at the exchange, smirking as she met the mage's gaze with her own, "But are you only bark?" Phoebe asked, smirking, wondering if Avery was actually going to back up their flirtations or keep at their teasing.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)   Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2018, 11:09 am

"Oh, you be the judge, dear~!" Avery replied softly and smirked somewhat mischievously before he rested his second hand onto her hip and pulled her closer, pressing his body against hers. "But you know... I put a lot of effort into... convincing..." He purred into her ear before he moved on to bite her earlobe gently.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)   Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2018, 5:54 pm

She hummed appreciatively at his actions, letting herself be flush up against him, arms snaking around the mage's neck as she smirked. "That sounds like a lot of talk," she asserted, though she didn't seem to be minding it any. Instead, she sought his lips, kissing him with a sort of passion she hadn't yet revealed, clearly getting into the rather obvious direction the two of them were heading to.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)   Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2018, 9:21 am

That obvious direction was the direction Avery had expected. Step by step they were getting closer to the best fun. Soon he would have to reveal the big surprise to Phoebe and he started wondering what would her reaction be. Slowly Avery placed one hand on the back of her head as he kissed her back with passion, while his other hand landed on her bottom. The sorcerer chuckled as he then moved to leave a kiss on her neck. "You were right about me not being just a simple witch though..." Avery whispered to her ear.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)   Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2018, 2:31 pm

She let out something of a purring hum, the inflection at the end of it tailing it up to sound as a question for the mage. Phoebe didn't use any sort of voice to question them further, though, her leg hiking up against his hip when his hand reached her buttocks. Clearly, the witch was genuinely enjoying the situation; whether that was from some touch-starved issue, which was doubtable, some avoidance tendency, which was more likely, or genuine interest in the 'witch' was anybody's guess.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)   Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2018, 2:44 pm

Avery's hands were cheekily exploring the bottom parts of Phoebe's body, clearly enjoying everything he was feeling and seeing. Meanwhile, his lips were traveling across her neck, leaving a mark or two on her skin. Eventually, he reached her lips and kissed her passionately. Though, instead of prolonging it, he pulled away quickly, as if to tease her to make her want more. He started wondering what was the most 'fun' way to reveal his little secret. One of the possibilities was to just wait until she noticed something down there herself. "Mhm~! I've got a tiny little secret which makes me... special." Avery finally whispered and giggled, before nibbling on her ear.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)   Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2018, 7:28 pm

She let out soft, barely audible moans at his attentions, allowing him access to her skin and gasping whenever he made another mark. Initially, she didn't even hear his declaration, lost in the highs of pleasure as she was, clearly thoroughly distracted with their endeavors. "Hmmmm?" Phoebe hummed out finally, eyes opening slowly to sidelong glance at him.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)   Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2018, 8:59 pm

Avery smirked, realizing his partner for the night was so focused on enjoying their little fun she probably hadn't heard his words. "If you want to learn about my secret, you have to discover it yourself~!" He whispered teasingly and innocently, before once again focusing on Phoebe's body. The hand which previously had been exploring the bottom moved on to explore her chest. His breath became faster as his own body became more excited and waited in anticipation for the main course.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)   Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next