Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hopelessly incompadible?(Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LittleLaviLion
SERP Member
SERP Member

Hopelessly incompadible?(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Hopelessly incompadible?(Open)   Hopelessly incompadible?(Open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2018, 7:01 pm

It had been a few days since she had arrived at DWMA, nearly a week actually and Taiga, sour as ever had yet to find a weapon she was compatable with. Sure, she was a bit hard to deal with, but she wasn’t that bad right? Letting out a sigh the small girl would cast her gaze up towards the sky, back pressed up against one of the outer walls of the school. She had gone up all those god damn stairs again only to stand outside instead of heading in for class. This was ridiculous. She had wanted to become a meister for ages now, and here was the opportunity staring her right in the face. Yet, she simply stood here, outside, sulking. Letting out an audible grumble she would grit her teeth debating on if she should head inside or not. By this point there was no way she would be in time for first period, maybe she could make it for second? Did she really want to though? It had become incredibly annoying, degrading, and a bit painful to be rejected by weapon after weapon. Maybe she would wait outside a little longer, see if there was anyone else dreading the thought of doing anything even remotely productive in class today. God who was she kidding, surely she was the only looser here who didn’t have a partner yet.
Back to top Go down
TucKiD
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
TucKiD

Hopelessly incompadible?(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hopelessly incompadible?(Open)   Hopelessly incompadible?(Open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2018, 1:44 am

While the girl was outside the building sulkig, a clipboard flew through the doors, followed by a quick yell of some colorful language. Then following the words and clipboard, rolled the most recent addition to the DWMA Staff, Jet Tucker. Grumbling to himself, he rolled over to the clipboard that he had thrown and picked it up, taking a few seconds to brush some of the dirt off.  "Really is just hard to come up with ideas for lessons sometimes." He said to himself, turning to go back into the building when he spotted the lone student standing out side "Oi!" He said to her "It is starting to get pretty close to first period, shouldn't you be getting to class?"
OoC: Welcome to SERP! Sorry about not replying earlier, but I got wrapped up with family stuff. If you want, I am willing to make a weapon for Taiga
Back to top Go down

Hopelessly incompadible?(Open)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: The World :: Death City :: The Academy-
Jump to: