Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Something strong, please. [Arc and Rackie][Permission only]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Something strong, please. [Arc and Rackie][Permission only]   September 23rd 2018, 4:04 pm

"Yeah! To their success hahahaha!" Dalibor said and then laughed loudly as he moved his glass for a toast. A *ding* sound could be heard as the meister put a little bit too much strength into it, though their glasses weren't damaged and somehow the drinks still remained inside them.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Raccoon
Mark
Anna
Adam
Eliza
Dalibor
Aurora
Angela
Chloe
Nana
Darius
Yuji
Jack
Stephy
Cath
Keith
Luna
Minerva
Martha
Nikki
Avery
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Something strong, please. [Arc and Rackie][Permission only]   September 24th 2018, 2:10 pm

Following the toast, Gyles downed the drink and then once more waved the bartender over. The guy was quickly learning to stay around nearby, because to him it seemed like these two were looking to get hammered.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Characters:

Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Something strong, please. [Arc and Rackie][Permission only]   September 26th 2018, 6:46 pm

Well, Dalibor wasn't actually planning to get too drunk, but it just happened that they both were in the mood to drink a little bit more than it's recommended. The meister quickly emptied his glass and placed the glass down with a wide grin. "Aaah! It's been years since I drank so much! Ya know, Eliza doesn't like seeing me drunk. She always glares at me angrily when I come back home after drinking booze, pal! She can be terrifying, I'm tellin' ya. Ah... but... she's a real beauty, even when she's scary..." Dalibor said and then let out a dreamy sigh.

Raccoon
Mark
Anna
Adam
Eliza
Dalibor
Aurora
Angela
Chloe
Nana
Darius
Yuji
Jack
Stephy
Cath
Keith
Luna
Minerva
Martha
Nikki
Avery
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Something strong, please. [Arc and Rackie][Permission only]   September 27th 2018, 9:59 am

"Riiiiight," Gyles said, trying not to think about what might happen once Dalibor gets himself home. There was no denying that they were both getting into drunk territory; something that Gyles was surprised hadn't happened sooner and more obviously when it came to himself, considering that he hadn't exactly been keeping his tolerance up. He was also sort of glad that his own wife was away...

Characters:

Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Something strong, please. [Arc and Rackie][Permission only]   October 13th 2018, 11:23 am

Gyles was indeed lucky that his wife wasn't around to kill scold him for too getting drunk. On the other hand, there was Ana, but Dalibor didn't suspect she would do anything to her father. "Anyways! No matter what Eliza will do to me once I get home, we're here to celebrate our reunion, hahaha!" Dalibor said and let out a laugh. It seemed like he quite quickly stopped worrying about the consequences of their spree.

Raccoon
Mark
Anna
Adam
Eliza
Dalibor
Aurora
Angela
Chloe
Nana
Darius
Yuji
Jack
Stephy
Cath
Keith
Luna
Minerva
Martha
Nikki
Avery
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Something strong, please. [Arc and Rackie][Permission only]   October 13th 2018, 3:21 pm

"That we are," Gyles said with a nod. At that point in time, he thought that perhaps sitting and drinking wasn't the only thing the two could be doing and as such, looked around the bar. He spotted something that caught his interest and turned back to Dalibor. "D'you wanna play a game of darts?" He asked; it was surely the best game to play while sloshed!

Characters:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something strong, please. [Arc and Rackie][Permission only]   

Back to top Go down

Something strong, please. [Arc and Rackie][Permission only]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2