Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Wheel of Death, My Favorite Game! (Arc & Lacey | Private)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member

PostSubject: Wheel of Death, My Favorite Game! (Arc & Lacey | Private)   September 27th 2018, 9:29 am

It was a sunny afternoon, and all was going swell. Lacey had gotten through her morning routine, as usual, and was now sitting in her humble abode, trying to figure out what it was she wanted to do next. She could go on a walk or go window shopping on something, but she wasn't really in the mood for that. Instead, she decided to call Aspen. Why? She figured he at least would be able to entertain her. Maybe train, or go somewhere together. Maybe go on a mission. They haven't been on one in a while, so it might be a good idea. Whatever they decided to do in the end, she knew it would be better than sitting on her couch as bored as can be. Picking up her phone, Lacey dialed her meister's number and put the phone up to her ear.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wheel of Death, My Favorite Game! (Arc & Lacey | Private)   September 27th 2018, 9:49 am

Aspen had been, similarly to his weapon partner, wiling away the hours doing next to nothing; not that he was bored, since he had some distractions around, but he wouldn't have called it the ideal way to spend his time if you were to ask him. A phone call was a welcome sound and seeing who it was from was even more so. Such a call carried with it the chance of a change of pace, a reason to go and do something that wasn't the usual stuff he would do every day. Of course, he picked up right quick. "Lacey! What a surprise, what would you happen to be calling about today?"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Characters:

Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member

PostSubject: Re: Wheel of Death, My Favorite Game! (Arc & Lacey | Private)   October 5th 2018, 2:34 pm

"I'm bored Aspen. Entertain me?" She asked through the phone, pacing back and forth in her living room. "I don't know what I want to do, so I was hoping you could come up with something." Lacey said.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wheel of Death, My Favorite Game! (Arc & Lacey | Private)   October 5th 2018, 3:58 pm

"I have nothing specific in the works, not like last time, lets say that much, but we can always go to take a look at the ol' mission board and see what's what?" Aspen asked, putting out the first thing that popped into his head. It was the most obvious choice, after all. "So, what do you say?"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Characters:

Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member

PostSubject: Re: Wheel of Death, My Favorite Game! (Arc & Lacey | Private)   October 12th 2018, 11:19 am

Lacey shrugged. It was something to do at least, and was better than anything else she could come up with. "Sure. Do you want me to meet you at the school, or do you want to meet up before then?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wheel of Death, My Favorite Game! (Arc & Lacey | Private)   October 12th 2018, 11:39 am

"I'll meet you at the bottom of the stairs, how about that?" he asked, although he didn't wait about to get an answer and hung up then and there. Didn't take long at all for him to get ready and be on his way after that.

Characters:

Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member

PostSubject: Re: Wheel of Death, My Favorite Game! (Arc & Lacey | Private)   November 8th 2018, 12:15 pm

"That sounds fi-" She sighed. "Annnnd he hung up. Of course." She muttered to herself as she gathered herself together and headed towards the DWMA.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wheel of Death, My Favorite Game! (Arc & Lacey | Private)   November 11th 2018, 3:14 pm

Aspen, having had left a tad earlier, would be the one waiting at the bottom of the stairs. He sitting cross legged on the end of one of the short walls that flanked each side of the stairs, looking around; it wouldn't take a genius to figure who it was that he was looking around for.

Characters:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wheel of Death, My Favorite Game! (Arc & Lacey | Private)   

Back to top Go down

Wheel of Death, My Favorite Game! (Arc & Lacey | Private)
Page 1 of 1