Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wheel of Death, My Favorite Game! (Arc & Lacey | Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

Wheel of Death, My Favorite Game! (Arc & Lacey | Private) Empty
PostSubject: Wheel of Death, My Favorite Game! (Arc & Lacey | Private)   Wheel of Death, My Favorite Game! (Arc & Lacey | Private) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2018, 9:29 am

It was a sunny afternoon, and all was going swell. Lacey had gotten through her morning routine, as usual, and was now sitting in her humble abode, trying to figure out what it was she wanted to do next. She could go on a walk or go window shopping on something, but she wasn't really in the mood for that. Instead, she decided to call Aspen. Why? She figured he at least would be able to entertain her. Maybe train, or go somewhere together. Maybe go on a mission. They haven't been on one in a while, so it might be a good idea. Whatever they decided to do in the end, she knew it would be better than sitting on her couch as bored as can be. Picking up her phone, Lacey dialed her meister's number and put the phone up to her ear.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wheel of Death, My Favorite Game! (Arc & Lacey | Private)   Wheel of Death, My Favorite Game! (Arc & Lacey | Private) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2018, 9:49 am

Aspen had been, similarly to his weapon partner, wiling away the hours doing next to nothing; not that he was bored, since he had some distractions around, but he wouldn't have called it the ideal way to spend his time if you were to ask him. A phone call was a welcome sound and seeing who it was from was even more so. Such a call carried with it the chance of a change of pace, a reason to go and do something that wasn't the usual stuff he would do every day. Of course, he picked up right quick. "Lacey! What a surprise, what would you happen to be calling about today?"
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Wheel of Death, My Favorite Game! (Arc & Lacey | Private)   Wheel of Death, My Favorite Game! (Arc & Lacey | Private) I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2018, 2:34 pm

"I'm bored Aspen. Entertain me?" She asked through the phone, pacing back and forth in her living room. "I don't know what I want to do, so I was hoping you could come up with something." Lacey said.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wheel of Death, My Favorite Game! (Arc & Lacey | Private)   Wheel of Death, My Favorite Game! (Arc & Lacey | Private) I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2018, 3:58 pm

"I have nothing specific in the works, not like last time, lets say that much, but we can always go to take a look at the ol' mission board and see what's what?" Aspen asked, putting out the first thing that popped into his head. It was the most obvious choice, after all. "So, what do you say?"
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Wheel of Death, My Favorite Game! (Arc & Lacey | Private)   Wheel of Death, My Favorite Game! (Arc & Lacey | Private) I_icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2018, 11:19 am

Lacey shrugged. It was something to do at least, and was better than anything else she could come up with. "Sure. Do you want me to meet you at the school, or do you want to meet up before then?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wheel of Death, My Favorite Game! (Arc & Lacey | Private)   Wheel of Death, My Favorite Game! (Arc & Lacey | Private) I_icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2018, 11:39 am

"I'll meet you at the bottom of the stairs, how about that?" he asked, although he didn't wait about to get an answer and hung up then and there. Didn't take long at all for him to get ready and be on his way after that.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Wheel of Death, My Favorite Game! (Arc & Lacey | Private)   Wheel of Death, My Favorite Game! (Arc & Lacey | Private) I_icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2018, 12:15 pm

"That sounds fi-" She sighed. "Annnnd he hung up. Of course." She muttered to herself as she gathered herself together and headed towards the DWMA.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wheel of Death, My Favorite Game! (Arc & Lacey | Private)   Wheel of Death, My Favorite Game! (Arc & Lacey | Private) I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2018, 3:14 pm

Aspen, having had left a tad earlier, would be the one waiting at the bottom of the stairs. He sitting cross legged on the end of one of the short walls that flanked each side of the stairs, looking around; it wouldn't take a genius to figure who it was that he was looking around for.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Wheel of Death, My Favorite Game! (Arc & Lacey | Private)   Wheel of Death, My Favorite Game! (Arc & Lacey | Private) I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2018, 1:25 pm

It didn't take her too long to get to the school, but by the time Lacey arrived, she noticed Aspen already waiting for her. "Well you certainly got here quick." The weapon commented as she approached.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wheel of Death, My Favorite Game! (Arc & Lacey | Private)   Wheel of Death, My Favorite Game! (Arc & Lacey | Private) I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2018, 2:00 pm

"I guess I did," Aspen said, not disagreeing with her statement. It was for certain that he got there before her, though 'quick' was relative. He stood up, still on the wall. "Lets go find something on the ol' mission board," he said, pointing up the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Wheel of Death, My Favorite Game! (Arc & Lacey | Private)   Wheel of Death, My Favorite Game! (Arc & Lacey | Private) I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2018, 12:09 pm

Lacey nodded and started heading up the large staircase.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wheel of Death, My Favorite Game! (Arc & Lacey | Private)   Wheel of Death, My Favorite Game! (Arc & Lacey | Private) I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2018, 6:15 pm

As the two of them started moving, Aspen jumped down from the wall to instead walk alongside Lacey. "So, missions," Aspen said, about halfway up the stairs, "What sort do you think we should look out for?"
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Wheel of Death, My Favorite Game! (Arc & Lacey | Private)   Wheel of Death, My Favorite Game! (Arc & Lacey | Private) I_icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2018, 10:09 am

As they walked up the stairs, Lacey thought about Aspen's question. "Hmmm.... Something fun, but challenging. I feel like our recent missions have been too easy, and we need more of a challenge to help us get stronger." The weapon replied.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wheel of Death, My Favorite Game! (Arc & Lacey | Private)   Wheel of Death, My Favorite Game! (Arc & Lacey | Private) I_icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2018, 4:58 pm

"Got it. I have one stipulation, though... No Search and Destroy or anything like that. Clear target, preferably good intel, that's what we need. Nothing that would be any easier with Soul Perception, yeah?" Aspen said, for obvious reasons.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Wheel of Death, My Favorite Game! (Arc & Lacey | Private)   Wheel of Death, My Favorite Game! (Arc & Lacey | Private) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2019, 6:00 pm

Lacey nodded in agreement. "Of course." She replied as they reached the top of the staircase.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wheel of Death, My Favorite Game! (Arc & Lacey | Private)   Wheel of Death, My Favorite Game! (Arc & Lacey | Private) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2019, 8:04 am

"Good," Aspen said, just fine with walking in silence the rest of the way to the mission board.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Wheel of Death, My Favorite Game! (Arc & Lacey | Private)   Wheel of Death, My Favorite Game! (Arc & Lacey | Private) I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2019, 2:41 pm

While walking the rest of the way in silence, Lacey couldn't help but feel a little awkward, but being an awkward person, it wasn't abnormal for her. When they finally reached the board, her eyes searched for something that would match their cup of tea. "Do you see anything?" She asked her meister.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wheel of Death, My Favorite Game! (Arc & Lacey | Private)   Wheel of Death, My Favorite Game! (Arc & Lacey | Private) I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2019, 3:40 pm

"I see plenty, but we're looking for a challenge, so most of it is-" Aspen stopped talking suddenly, grabbing one of the posted missions that his eyes seemed to have landed on while he was spoke. It only took a moment, but with him suddenly grinning as he was it was fairly obvious that he was pretty set on it. "You said fun but challenging, yeah? This one, this one right here must be the work of a particularly deranged lunatic, because it's actually a death game," he handed the slip off to Lacey. "Says here that the madman set up in a warehouse with a gang of his cronies, started taking people off the streets, or anyone that wonders too close. Each person that manages not to die says it's something different inside, so we'll have no idea what the hell we're going to be walking into. It's gotta be fresh, because that's just too good not to take."
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Wheel of Death, My Favorite Game! (Arc & Lacey | Private)   Wheel of Death, My Favorite Game! (Arc & Lacey | Private) I_icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2019, 2:22 pm

"Wow, yeah, it must've just been put up. We arrived just in time. I'd say it's a catch. Can't wait to see what this brings." Lacey gave a small shake of her head. "Definitely not going to be a boring trip, that's for sure," she replied.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wheel of Death, My Favorite Game! (Arc & Lacey | Private)   Wheel of Death, My Favorite Game! (Arc & Lacey | Private) I_icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2019, 2:58 pm

"Come on," Aspen beckoned her her with a hand motion as he walked away from the board and towards the office where the two of them can properly accept the mission.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Wheel of Death, My Favorite Game! (Arc & Lacey | Private)   Wheel of Death, My Favorite Game! (Arc & Lacey | Private) I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2019, 9:11 pm

Lacey quickly followed behind, itching to get on the road after officially accepting the mission.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wheel of Death, My Favorite Game! (Arc & Lacey | Private)   Wheel of Death, My Favorite Game! (Arc & Lacey | Private) I_icon_minitimeApril 19th 2019, 7:44 am

After the quick process of formally accepting the mission Aspen once more gestured for Lacey to follow him as he made his way outside. "So, where we're heading is a little ways away. I hope you're not uncomfortable with longer car rides," Aspen said. "Since the DWMA still won't lend me the plane I've been asking for," he said, trying not to let his tone change from serious as he joked.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Wheel of Death, My Favorite Game! (Arc & Lacey | Private)   Wheel of Death, My Favorite Game! (Arc & Lacey | Private) I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2019, 9:19 pm

Lacey rolled her eyes. "I don't mind. I like traveling. I don't get to do it too often," she replied, following him outside to where their presumed car awaited them.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wheel of Death, My Favorite Game! (Arc & Lacey | Private)   Wheel of Death, My Favorite Game! (Arc & Lacey | Private) I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2019, 6:39 am

"Good, good," Aspen said, leading the way to a car a little ways away that was quite clearly a rental. "Don't need a booster seat?" Aspen asked, teasing, as he unlocked the car and sat himself in the driver's seat.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Wheel of Death, My Favorite Game! (Arc & Lacey | Private)   Wheel of Death, My Favorite Game! (Arc & Lacey | Private) I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2019, 6:42 pm

Following him to the car, she scowled at him. "Of course I don't need a booster seat! I'm 17, not 7," she scoffed at him as she got into the passenger seat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wheel of Death, My Favorite Game! (Arc & Lacey | Private)   Wheel of Death, My Favorite Game! (Arc & Lacey | Private) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wheel of Death, My Favorite Game! (Arc & Lacey | Private)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next