Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Admin

A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2019, 2:59 pm

Ana mussed up Luna's hair again, though this time fixed it herself, since she realised how often she had been doing that on that particular day. "Of course," she said while doing so, smiling at Luna warmly, "I was just thinking we should get the costume shopping done quickly, since it's what we're here for. We can go to lots of different places for leisure later, and we're also going to be travelling when we start collecting souls, too, right?"

Yurio stood by, waiting, similarly to the Fosters. He had given his opinion already.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Characters:

Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2019, 3:05 pm

Luna giggled and smiled at Ana. "Y-yay! L-let's teleport then!" She said a lot more enthusiastically than before. With every member of the group accepting the choice of transportation, Raccoon rubbed the back of his neck and cleared his throat "Okay, I'll prepare a portal then..."

"Or we could all just get there instantly! My teleportation doesn't use portals." Kira proposed.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Raccoon
Kira
Mark
Anna
Adam
Eliza
Dalibor
Aurora
Angela
Chloe
Nana
Darius
Jack
Stephy
Cath
Keith
Luna
Minerva
Nikki
Avery
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2019, 3:08 pm

Yurio for the third time raised his hand as he interjected, "I'll take the portal,"

Ana nodded in agreement. Just the portal was disorienting enough for her already, so just appearing somewhere... She'd probably be seeing that pizza gain if she let Kira teleport her that way. "What he said."

Characters:

Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2019, 3:15 pm

"I'd like to try Kira's method. I'm used to Raccoon's portals." Aurora said, crossing her arms on her chest.
"Yay!" Kira exclaimed happily, enjoying the feeling of being somewhat useful to at least one character in their thread.
"I prefer the portal... way less confusing." Angela said and Luna nodded in agreement.
I couldn't help but let out a chuckle mid-chanting my mantra. See, Kira? I'm more useful! Hahaha! On the second thought... that's a pathetic way of thinking. A short moment later I opened a portal where I had closed the previous one. "Portal ready. You can go through." I said.

Raccoon
Kira
Mark
Anna
Adam
Eliza
Dalibor
Aurora
Angela
Chloe
Nana
Darius
Jack
Stephy
Cath
Keith
Luna
Minerva
Nikki
Avery
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2019, 8:10 am

"Hey, Kira," Yurio said, smiling almost too pleasantly, while moving towards Raccoon's portal, "Better not mess up or something..." he then stepped through the portal.

"Just me, or does he not trust her?" Ana asked Luna as she herself walked to the portal with Luna in tow. Somehow, it seemed that Yurio and Ana were kind of on the same page, since Ana was very much trying to leave Luna no choice on which method of teleportation to take.

Characters:

Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2019, 3:01 pm

"Me neither!" Angela commented before jumping through the portal.
"Yeah, it seems I'm not going to be the liked one any time soon." Kira commented, giving Ana a wink as if she wanted to tell her - "I know."
Under normal circumstances, I would even feel pity. However, Kira's very existence is an annoyance, thus no pity she shall receive. Never! Well, good news for her is that Aurora seemed to like her. On the other hand - Aurora likes everyone.
Luna was probably the only person absolutely confused as to what was happening around her. Kira was confusing. Everyone's attitude towards her was confusing. Everything was so confusing she just followed wherever Ana would take her.

Kira sighed for the very first time and rubbed her neck. "I'm bad at first impressions." She mumbled to herself, right before she grinned again and looked happily at Aurora. "Let's go~!" Raccoon's twin said enthusiastically before casting the spell. Then, they simply disappeared. No explosions. No lights. They were just gone in a blink of an eye.

Their teleporting destination both for Raccoon's portal and Kira's spell was right in front of a specialized costume shop located in the outskirts of Sydney. It seemed like that shop specialized in providing costumes for theaters, parties, Halloween and other events.

Kira and Aurora appeared right in front of the entrance. Again, there was nothing too special about the way they did it. They just simply materialized themselves there seemingly out of nowhere.
"Hah! That was awesome! Your method is even more convenient than Raccoon's! Though... I have a feeling that for inexperienced people it might be just a little bit more confusing." Aurora commented, with a big satisfied grin on her face. She really envied the twins' teleportation spells and swore to herself that one day she would try to learn teleportation magic too.

"See? No portals inside portals. No accidents revolving around pocket dimensions. Absolutely safe and more stomach friendly!" Kira commented, still happy that in the end, she could show her magic to at least one person.

Raccoon
Kira
Mark
Anna
Adam
Eliza
Dalibor
Aurora
Angela
Chloe
Nana
Darius
Jack
Stephy
Cath
Keith
Luna
Minerva
Nikki
Avery
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2019, 3:57 pm

Immediately upon seeing Aurora on the other side of the teleportation, Yurio made a beeline for her and with a cursory glance checked that she still had the correct number of limbs attached. A quick and meaningful glance to Kira later, meaningful because it meant that Kira lived another day, Yurio took hold of one of Aurora's hands and stood by.

Glossing over the mention of a familiar incident and one less so, though by context likely involving Raccoon and his portals in some way, Ana brought Luna along to the reforming group. "So, we're all going to be looking for different things, right? I propose we split up so we can get the costumes and get back home faster."

Characters:

Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2019, 4:32 pm

Kira shrugged, she knew well that Yurio would really try to kill her if she did something to his Aurora. Even if she did want to hurt her, that would only be like shooting her own foot, because Aurora seemed like the only person who was somewhat friendly towards her. You don't mess with the only person that's being kind to you. It was common sense. That shrug was her only real response to Yurio's glance as if she wanted to say something along the lines of:  "Chill, I'm not a villain".

"Alright, sounds like a plan. I'm sure you and Luna would love to take your time to look for costumes on your own. I mean... I'm also sure that Yurio will enjoy looking for costumes with only me accompanying him. Am I right, dear?" Aurora said with a smile, looking from Ana to Yurio. She could only imagine how excited Luna was to be the fist to see Ana's choice of costume. Actually, she didn't need to imagine anything, Luna was basically beaming with excitement and anticipation.
"L-let's go Ana! I-I can't wait!" Said Luna, very happily.

"H-hey... what about me?" Angela suddenly asked, feeling a bit left out.
"Would you mind me accompanying you, Angela?" I asked the fire witch. While she definitely wasn't my favorite Foster, I didn't mind spending some time with her.
"Uh... Fine!" Angela said, but she didn't look too happy. Well, except she was, but she didn't want to show it. She didn't want to look like she actually really appreciated it that someone finally decided to show her some attention instead of making her feel like a third wheel.

"And what about me? May I join the trip too?" Kira asked with a friendly smile. Actually, she expected everyone to tell her to leave, feeling that she wasn't welcome in that thread at all.
"Angela?" I asked the younger Foster.
"Ugh... Fine! But only because she is your sister, man!" Well, she definitely wasn't happy that Kira had to go with their group, but she agreed only because Raccoon wanted to go search for costumes with her.
"Really?! Thank you so much!" Kira exclaimed joyfully as she suddenly glomped both Angela and Raccoon.

Raccoon
Kira
Mark
Anna
Adam
Eliza
Dalibor
Aurora
Angela
Chloe
Nana
Darius
Jack
Stephy
Cath
Keith
Luna
Minerva
Nikki
Avery
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2019, 12:13 pm

"Keep your socks on," Ana said, laughing, although she herself was finding it hard not to just run inside right away. "But that settles that, then, so," she said, moving towards the store. No doubt, she'd take off running with Luna in tow the second they were out of sight of the group. Luna's excitement was infectious for her, to say the least.

"You say that as if it's going to be a one sided thing," Yurio said, watching Ana and Luna move away, amused. "They look like they might burst any minute."

Characters:

Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2019, 3:02 pm

Luna followed after Ana, adjusting her speed to her partner's pace. She couldn't wait to see all the cool costumes, but she would let her weapon lead the way, as always. It was a safer option than risking suddenly tripping over something.

"Of course it's gonna be a two-sided thing. I'm just saying..." Aurora said winking at Yurio. There was a wide smile present on her face. She looked quite excited herself. Perhaps Luna's excitement really was infectious? "Yeah, they do. I don't blame them. Let's go, Yurio." The fox witch said, leading the way into the store.

Meanwhile, I led my group inside. Well, it seemed like the three of us would spend some time off-screen!

Raccoon
Kira
Mark
Anna
Adam
Eliza
Dalibor
Aurora
Angela
Chloe
Nana
Darius
Jack
Stephy
Cath
Keith
Luna
Minerva
Nikki
Avery
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2019, 5:26 pm

As was the plan, soon as they were in the store and out of the immediate area of the front entrance, Ana gave into the urge to just go with their hyped up flow. She slowly sped up to something between a jog and a run, checking back to see if Luna was okay following after her. "Panda?" She asked, quickly, remembering what Luna said earlier.

"So, got any ideas what you want to put me in?" Yurio asked, curious, forgetting about the other pair for the moment to instead focus on the bit of one-on-one time with Aurora.

Characters:

Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2019, 5:42 pm

"Panda!" Luna simply confirmed, cheerfully. Following Ana was no problem for Luna. In fact, she could go even faster, feeling the hype making her want to see some panda costumes at once. The more huggable the better. At least for Luna. It wasn't a difficult guess that she was going to focus mostly on searching for cute-looking things

Meanwhile, Aurora started leading Yurio deep into the shop, not letting go of his hand. When she heard his question, she stopped for a second and looked at him with her head slightly tilted to her side. Should she go for something animal themed, fantasy themed or sci-fi themed? Well, it's not like they were in a hurry, so she could check a few options. With her free hand, she reached for his ear to touch it and smirked. "Oh yes, I think I might have a few ideas..." Aurora told him, after letting go of his ear. "Let's start with something simple, I guess. I think you'd be a perfect elven warrior. What do you think?" Aurora suggested.

Raccoon
Kira
Mark
Anna
Adam
Eliza
Dalibor
Aurora
Angela
Chloe
Nana
Darius
Jack
Stephy
Cath
Keith
Luna
Minerva
Nikki
Avery
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2019, 6:11 pm

"I like that idea," Yurio said, nodding, while he himself also brought a hand up to touch his ear briefly. The shape certainly fit the bill. He hadn't even thought about something like that. "As for you... Well, you may be a fox, but you're also my kitten, so we'll have to check out the big cliche. Otherwise... I'll have to think about it."

Looking at the signs around the store, Ana slowly but surely managed to lead them to a section that contained a selection of animal and animal themed costumes. "If you see something interesting for either of us, say so," she said, as she got to searching for the coveted panda costume.

Characters:

Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2019, 3:48 am

"It may be the big cliche, but who said it's a bad thing?" Aurora replied winking at him. She certainly preferred being a kitten over a fox, for some reason. Or perhaps it was just a mood? "I'm glad you like the elf idea! Let's find some elven-themed armor for you then... Oh, and a bow. Elves like their bows." Aurora said, right before she entered the fantasy-themed section of the shop and started looking for something that would suit an elven archer. Apparently, that place had costumes for cosplayers too.

"O-Of course, Ana!" Luna said, but instead of looking, half-unconsciously she started staring at her partner. She wanted to figure out what kind of animal would best suit Ana. A koala? An opossum? A cute cat? There were so many possibilities. All of them cute. "W-What's your favorite animal, by the way..?" Luna suddenly asked.

Raccoon
Kira
Mark
Anna
Adam
Eliza
Dalibor
Aurora
Angela
Chloe
Nana
Darius
Jack
Stephy
Cath
Keith
Luna
Minerva
Nikki
Avery
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2019, 5:06 am

"Well, while we're here..." Yurio said, wondering a little ways away from Aurora to go take a look at the female elf costumes. She may not be the owner of a pair of pointy ears, but then so weren't most people.

"I'm really super fond of a certain wolf," Ana said straight away, while she thought about it a little. She looked at Luna while she did so, with an extended 'hmm'-ing to emphasise just how hard she was thinking about it. Her choice wasn't wholly influenced by how Luna was, but she could concede that it was a point towards it. "Mice, I guess?"

Characters:

Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2019, 6:48 am

While it was easy to find the basics needed for an elf costume like a tunic, belt, boots and trousers, Aurora couldn't spot where armour pieces could be hidden. If she wanted Yurio to look like a proper elven archer, she knew she needed to find more details for his costume. "Oh, yeah! I need a cloak... or a cape!" Aurora said to herself before quickly taking a few steps back to pick one or the other.

At first, Luna just assumed Ana's initial answer was really an answer to her question before she understood what she meant exactly. It caused her cheeks to turn pink with a cute blush. Then she heard the word mice and her imagination immediately started working hard to imagine Ana as a cute little mouse. That, obviously, made her blush even brighter. "So cuuuuuuute..." Luna whispered to herself, unable to contain the excitement. That's when she put more effort into searching. Well, until she noticed an entire rack full of kigurumis. "Ana, Ana! Here! Let's take a look!" Luna suggested, stuttering less than usual.

Raccoon
Kira
Mark
Anna
Adam
Eliza
Dalibor
Aurora
Angela
Chloe
Nana
Darius
Jack
Stephy
Cath
Keith
Luna
Minerva
Nikki
Avery
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2019, 7:57 am

Yurio, on the other hand, wasn't really sweating about picking out something that might seem super authentic or anything like that. The goal for him was to just put her in something that looked good on her. Not a hard ask, if you were to ask him.

"Oh, that's a lot of those," Ana said, following a curious glance that had something to do with her suddenly unimpeded speech, while looking over the rack. No doubt, something would turn up that would be a good fit. And indeed, it didn't take much digging before Ana found a panda in the piles. "Here. Though I'd like to try and find something that's a... Different kind of cute, as well." Ana said, while handing the costume to Luna.

Characters:

Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2019, 8:13 am

After finding a good looking cape for the costume, Aurora moved on to find the armour and a bow for Yurio. Luckily, on her second try, she did manage to find a leather shoulder piece and vambraces. She was trying to pick sizes basing on her memories from their previous shopping trip as well as that time her mother wanted her to pick a work uniform for him. Finding a bow wasn't difficult at all, because there was an entire section dedicated to weapon props and replicas.

Luna took the costume Ana found for her and gave her a curious look. "D-different... kind of cute?" She repeated after her. The more she thought about it, the more curious she was. Could there be something cuter than a panda kigurumi? "O... Okay! Let's find more things then." Luna said. She really wanted to see what Ana had on her mind.

Raccoon
Kira
Mark
Anna
Adam
Eliza
Dalibor
Aurora
Angela
Chloe
Nana
Darius
Jack
Stephy
Cath
Keith
Luna
Minerva
Nikki
Avery
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2019, 8:31 am

Yurio, having not been looking as hard for specifics, was done with searching before Aurora was. Thus, he followed her to the weapon props section and had a look around there, too. Perhaps a realisation came upon him while he did so, because he picked out a short leaf-bladed dagger looking weapon and something that he thought was passable as a nature-type wand of some sort.

"Yeah, something reliant more upon yo-... Er, our already present charms," Ana said, correcting herself as she slipped up a little. It was clear enough that she was mostly thinking about what to put Luna in. "Lets try these on, first. Did you see any changing rooms along the way? I wasn't really paying attention to anything but finding this section..."

Characters:

Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2019, 8:39 am

Soon Aurora had the full costume collected and started searching for Yurio... Which wasn't difficult since he also entered the weapon section. "Hey, I think I've found everything I needed. " Aurora told him, presenting a pile of clothes and props she carried on her arms. "What about you? Any luck finding what you wanted?" She asked, looking curiously at him and at what he had brought with him.

Luna tilted her head to the side, upon hearing about her so-called 'charms'. Frankly speaking, she had no idea what Ana meant by that, but it only made her even more curious. "Oh. Uhm... Yeah, I think I saw an arrow leading to the changing rooms somewhere..." Luna said, before taking a look around to locate that arrow she mentioned. They were hanging from the ceiling to help customers find the changing zone. "Over t-there..." Luna said, pointing at the arrow.

Raccoon
Kira
Mark
Anna
Adam
Eliza
Dalibor
Aurora
Angela
Chloe
Nana
Darius
Jack
Stephy
Cath
Keith
Luna
Minerva
Nikki
Avery
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2019, 8:56 am

"I picked mostly whatever," Yurio said, shrugging, as he held up what he had collected. It wasn't anything special, a tunic, belt, high boots and something like a skirt. Really, the only things setting it apart from what one might call a base for something different were the dagger and wand. "So, swap?" Yurio asked, holding the clothing out towards Aurora.

"Ah, good," Ana said, heading off once she also grabbed a mouse costume that she had conveniently also spotted earlier. It wouldn't do to get Luna's hopes up, after all. Having had arrived at the changing rooms, she pointed to one and then another as she spoke. "You go in there and I'll go in there, then we can come out when we're ready. It'll be like a surprise reveal, yeah?" she went into the room she appointed for herself once she explained.

Characters:

Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2019, 9:10 am

"Yeah, swap." Aurora said before handing Yurio his costume and taking hers from his hands. She glanced through what she'd received and raised a thumb up. "Good job." She said simply, before giving him a warm smile. "So, it seems like we're going to be an elven couple or something." Aurora commented, happy with Yurio's choice. All that was for them to do was to try the costumes on, which was probably the most exciting part of the whole trip. At least for Aurora.

Luna nodded at Ana before heading into the changing room Ana assigned to her. Inside of it, she realized that she wasn't sure whether wearing a kigurumi required her to take her clothes off or not. It seemed big enough to fit her no matter what she decided. Eventually, Luna came to the conclusion that her clothes would only make her uncomfortable in such a costume. So she took them off, before sliding into the panda costume. She looked into the mirror and pulled a panda hood over her head. Her face immediately turned red when she saw herself. To her, it was perfectly cute in every possible way. Satisfied with her choice, Luna walked out of her changing room to show herself to Ana

Raccoon
Kira
Mark
Anna
Adam
Eliza
Dalibor
Aurora
Angela
Chloe
Nana
Darius
Jack
Stephy
Cath
Keith
Luna
Minerva
Nikki
Avery
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2019, 9:22 am

"Yep," Yurio said, then looking around the signs around them. They, too, would be needed changing rooms. "Ah, that way," he said, once he spotted them, moving in their direction. Who knew that such a large store would have such a low number of changing rooms?

Ana didn't think she'd be staying in the costume for very long, considering that they planned to try on something else afterwards, so she didn't bother changing out of her clothing. Still, surprisingly, she took a little longer getting it on than Luna did her own. She left the changing room and...

"Oh, hey."

It was about that time that Yurio arrived. That sort of costume was to be expected from Luna, but he seemed a little surprised nonetheless. It was usually Ana who took the reins, after all.

Characters:

Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2019, 9:33 am

Aurora couldn't help but giggle when she saw Luna and Ana in kigurumi costumes. It was definitely Luna's idea. "You look very cute, girls!" She told them, smiling widely. If she had to pick the cutest thing she had seen the entire month, she would definitely pick that exact view. "Two rooms next to Ana's seem empty. Let's go, Yurio." Aurora said, pointing towards two unoccupied changing rooms before walking into one of them.

Luna giggled happily, hearing words of approval from Aurora. Then she looked at Ana and blushed slightly, seeing her costume. "Y-You look so adorable!" She complimented Ana, before trapping her in a very tight hug. Even if someone tried to contain Luna's joy, it was probably impossible. A moment was needed before she finally released Ana and looked at her with probably the widest smile Luna managed to make. She giggled, before letting out a happy sigh. "W-what do you think..?" She finally asked her.

Raccoon
Kira
Mark
Anna
Adam
Eliza
Dalibor
Aurora
Angela
Chloe
Nana
Darius
Jack
Stephy
Cath
Keith
Luna
Minerva
Nikki
Avery
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2019, 9:46 am

"Okay," Yurio said, giving the girls a quick smile before disappearing into the other unoccupied room.

"Thanks," she said to Aurora, though she didn't look from Luna, taking the sight in up until she was embraced. "I didn't think it'd be this good," she said, after Luna's sudden hug, a red tinge to her cheeks. She wondered if instead of just renting she could buy the outfit for Luna. "Okay, so... We can keep these with us, but I do want to try some more stuff. Unless you really want to stay in these, then I don't mind."

Characters:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)
Page 8 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next