Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

An explosive engineer meets a martial artist (Private || Rackie, Router-kun )

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

An explosive engineer meets a martial artist (Private || Rackie, Router-kun ) Empty
PostSubject: An explosive engineer meets a martial artist (Private || Rackie, Router-kun )   An explosive engineer meets a martial artist (Private || Rackie, Router-kun ) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2019, 2:43 pm

Time-stamp:
2:20 PM

It was a very lovely day in Death City. So lovely, in fact, it was perfect for testing out a new revolutionary invention- a rocket-powered delivery drone! Who was a genius behind such a great idea? Stephanie Phillips herself. She simply built a standard drone and equipped it with a rocket to test out whether it would be able to reach her place fast enough to be usable. Has she made any calculations? No, calculations were too boring and mainstream (for her, at least). Stephanie set up her equipment in the middle of a nearby park which, luckily for her, was almost empty at that hour. Once the preparations were finished, the young engineer looked at her invention with proudly and with excitement. Perhaps it would turn out to be one of her few inventions that haven't exploded during their testing phase!
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

An explosive engineer meets a martial artist (Private || Rackie, Router-kun ) Empty
PostSubject: Re: An explosive engineer meets a martial artist (Private || Rackie, Router-kun )   An explosive engineer meets a martial artist (Private || Rackie, Router-kun ) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2019, 4:07 pm

Yin was walking around, finishing his training but he didn't want to head home yet, it kinda stunk with him always heading there after he trained, so he placed an air freshener before he headed out. So for now, Yin had agreed to himself on staying in the park, he was slightly distracted from the clean air and the thought of how well his training has gone through today. He could work on his kicks, but that is something for a later time, for now, all he wanted to do was relax. If he couldn't do that he could be incredibly sore later on. Thinking about this, he gave out a sigh, shaking his head as he parted his white hair so he could look around with a smile. "Well, I think I can give the rest of today a peaceful sit. Yeah, let's do that today." He may be talking to himself, but he certainly was happy with it.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: An explosive engineer meets a martial artist (Private || Rackie, Router-kun )   An explosive engineer meets a martial artist (Private || Rackie, Router-kun ) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2019, 8:22 am

If a peaceful rest was what people were looking for in that park, then they had picked the wrong day for it. Relax was simply impossible when Stephanie was playing with her inventions. Too bad there was nobody that could even warn potential witnesses of another possible catastrophic failure caused by the that girl's bad luck. Even if there was somebody, there would be little time to get as far away as it was possible, because Stephanie was already standing next to her drone with a remote controller in her hands. "Alrighty~! Rotors are on 'n' spinnin'~!" The engineer announced cheerfully, more to herself than to anyone else. She pushed a few more buttons on her controller and moved her thumbs over the joysticks. "Vertical take off in three... two... one... Lift off~!" Stephanie commented before the drone ascended up in the air. Her grin grew wider as the excitement was barely containable. Once the machine reached the 'safe' altitude the girl initiated the second stage of the operation. "Safe height reached. GPS is online, on-board mission control computer... online... Everything looks fine... Alright, alright~! Blast-off!" Stephanie said as she finally flipped a switch to initiate the rocket. At that exact moment, the rotors stopped and the drone started falling towards the ground. However, instead of crashing, it flew off into the deeper parts of the park thanks to the rocket that started propelling it forwards. Stephanie placed both of her hands on the hips and let out a disappointed sigh. "Oh well, another failed project... Let's see where it'll land." The girl commented before she started running after the drone.

Unluckily for her the machine quickly found itself dangerously close to a collision course with a person! For a moment fear and worry appeared in Stephanie's heart as she saw how dangerous the situation was becoming. "Watch out!" She shouted, trying to warn that person. Luckily for everyone, in the last moment, strong wind changed the flight course, causing the drone to crash right at the feet of a young white-haired man.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: An explosive engineer meets a martial artist (Private || Rackie, Router-kun )   An explosive engineer meets a martial artist (Private || Rackie, Router-kun ) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2019, 2:07 pm

Yin was minding his own business, not really paying much attention to how he could've improved from earlier, but just relaxing his mind. With a small smile upon his face, Yin continued to walk around the park, but he soon heard someone talking, not sure what, but they were most likely having their fun as well. Who was he to interrupt their fun? With a shrug, he continues minding his own business until he felt something off, opening his eyes, he looked around until a rocket was heading straight towards him. His peaceful tone soon turned defensive, he went for a high strike to the rocket to move it away from him until the wind soon swept his target away, leaving Yin's foot with no target and him, eyes wide before nearly falling down from his uneasy footing. He had to move somewhere, but with the decisions in his head over thinking it, he falls over onto the ground giving out a small grunt. 

Laying down on the ground, Yin looked at the sky feeling slightly sore. "What... was that even?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: An explosive engineer meets a martial artist (Private || Rackie, Router-kun )   An explosive engineer meets a martial artist (Private || Rackie, Router-kun ) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2019, 7:13 am

At first, Stephanie sighed in relief when she saw that the machine safely crashed, but then grew worried again when a person that had almost gotten hit by it collapsed onto the ground. What if they'd gotten a heart attack or something similarly terrible? With such thoughts in her head, she ran over to the man and kneeled next to him. "Hey, hey, you okay?!" Stephanie asked as she looked him in the eyes to check whether he was conscious or not. She felt somewhat relieved to notice that he was, in fact, alive and hadn't fainted.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: An explosive engineer meets a martial artist (Private || Rackie, Router-kun )   An explosive engineer meets a martial artist (Private || Rackie, Router-kun ) I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2019, 2:27 pm

Yin felt slightly dazed, he moved his eyes towards the figure, looking at her with a puzzled look on his face. "Am I okay?" He felt around his body for a quick second, was he fine? Did he lose something? As he felt around his body quickly, he gave out a sigh of relief noticing that everything was there. "Y-yeah, I'm fine. Everything is still here." He gave out a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: An explosive engineer meets a martial artist (Private || Rackie, Router-kun )   An explosive engineer meets a martial artist (Private || Rackie, Router-kun ) I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2019, 9:47 am

Stephanie took her cap off to wipe sweat from her forehead and let out a loud relieved sigh. "That's good... Mhm... I'm relieved. Phew!" She admitted and let out a sigh once more, before standing up and giving the drone a kick. "Useless junk! Now I gotta start over again. Too bad, too bad!" The engineer commented before shrugging and extending a hand to help the stranger get on his feet.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: An explosive engineer meets a martial artist (Private || Rackie, Router-kun )   An explosive engineer meets a martial artist (Private || Rackie, Router-kun ) I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2019, 2:37 pm

Yin, now confused as she was kicking the poor machine. He couldn't really piece it together at the moment, but he could only assume that she is the cause of this thing. "Uh..." He couldn't put together words at the moment, but just silently nodded his head and agreed to the hand to help pull him up. "Th-thanks." He helped her out in pulling him up as he used his own feet to help pull him up, he couldn't do it alone, but it should have helped her... well, if he isn't overestimating her strength to pull him up.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: An explosive engineer meets a martial artist (Private || Rackie, Router-kun )   An explosive engineer meets a martial artist (Private || Rackie, Router-kun ) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2019, 4:42 pm

To his potential surprise, Stephanie was strong enough to pull him on his feet without any issues. In fact, it seemed as if she didn't even put too much strength into it. "So, uh, yeah... Sorry for givin' ya a small heart attack back there!" The girl said with a slightly sheepish smile. "My drone went kinda out of control and... uh... almost crashed into ya." She explained, trying to make him understand the situation, before looking at the crashed machine and sighing.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: An explosive engineer meets a martial artist (Private || Rackie, Router-kun )   An explosive engineer meets a martial artist (Private || Rackie, Router-kun ) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2019, 7:08 pm

Standing up now, Yin looks at her, now his head looking down to her as he gives a nod. "Well, at least no one got hurt. Even if that thing came at me, I think I could have handled a machine pretty well." He gave a slight chuckle, he had been training for so long, being caught off-guard my an incoming rocket was something he hasn't seen before, but it was more embarrassing ending up on the ground. "At least you apologized though, so that's good."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: An explosive engineer meets a martial artist (Private || Rackie, Router-kun )   An explosive engineer meets a martial artist (Private || Rackie, Router-kun ) I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2019, 9:11 am

"Of course I apologized! It was my invention that caused the ruckus after all." Stephanie immediately replied to assure him that apologizing for a mistake was an obvious thing for her. With her one hand placed on a hip, she looked at him closely thinking about his previous words. A smirk appeared on her face. "You 'could have handled a machine', huh?" Stephanie quoted him, clearly curious what exactly he'd meant by that. "Just don't tell me you could have just kicked the thing to the ground like some ninja or somethin'." The engineer said chuckling, amused by the thought.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: An explosive engineer meets a martial artist (Private || Rackie, Router-kun )   An explosive engineer meets a martial artist (Private || Rackie, Router-kun ) I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2019, 11:51 pm

Noticing she, now closer to him, he gives a slight blush, not used to have women so close to him. "Well... not like a Ninja. But yeah, I could have done something about it." His mindset, now suddenly getting excited about sharing the details of what he could do. "I may not look like it, but I'm a martial artist!" His face brightens up to a smirk, "If you want to see, you can."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: An explosive engineer meets a martial artist (Private || Rackie, Router-kun )   An explosive engineer meets a martial artist (Private || Rackie, Router-kun ) I_icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2019, 11:11 am

"Oh, a martial artist?! Like Bruce Lee? That's so cool!" Stephanie said, her eyes sparkling with excitement. During her childhood, she used to love watching action movies about kung-fu fighters and other martial artists. She'd never met a true martial artist before though nor she had the time to try to learn martial arts herself, but she'd always been fascinated by them. With that in mind, Stephanie giggled and smiled widely. "Of course I want to see! Show me what you've got!" The girl exclaimed with excitement.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: An explosive engineer meets a martial artist (Private || Rackie, Router-kun )   An explosive engineer meets a martial artist (Private || Rackie, Router-kun ) I_icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2019, 4:20 pm

"Well... I guess like Bruce Lee, but not exactly..." He gives a slight chuckle before shrugging. "I don't really show off in a way. I only use do it with self-defense or while I'm training." He nods his head once before speaking again, "Plus... I'm not really sure on how to show it off."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: An explosive engineer meets a martial artist (Private || Rackie, Router-kun )   An explosive engineer meets a martial artist (Private || Rackie, Router-kun ) I_icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2019, 5:17 pm

Stephanie's enthusiasm died off a bit, but she wasn't going to give up yet. After looking around and scratching her head, trying to see the stranger's skills, she clicked her tongue. "Oh well... I guess I'll stick with the kung fu movies then." The girl told him as a smirk returned onto her face. "Unless..." She mumbled under her breath. It's not like she had any combat experience whatsoever, but her weapon form could probably take a little beating. On the other hand, getting her butt kicked just to see martial arts wasn't really something she was too keen on. "No, never mind... Uh... Or maybe..? Gimme a moment to think. Hm... By the way, what's your name?" Stephanie said and then asked.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: An explosive engineer meets a martial artist (Private || Rackie, Router-kun )   An explosive engineer meets a martial artist (Private || Rackie, Router-kun ) I_icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2019, 6:15 pm

Watching her having some kind of struggle of a decision, Yin wasn't so sure on what to do here. He just let her continue to say what was on her mind or what else has he stayed silent so she wouldn't lose her concentration. I don't think I'm like the movies... am I? He subconsciously looked down at his hands, observing them and looking them over and compared them to how movie actors had. His weren't big enough yet... so maybe not. Before long, she asked a question which popped him back to the conversation. "O-oh, my name? It's Yin-Yan Geros, son of Kaska Geros." He bowed his head to her before raising it back up.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: An explosive engineer meets a martial artist (Private || Rackie, Router-kun )   An explosive engineer meets a martial artist (Private || Rackie, Router-kun ) I_icon_minitimeApril 1st 2019, 10:09 am

"Your name sure sounds exotic!" Stephanie commented before a grin appeared on her face. "My name's Stephanie Phillips, a weapon and DWMA student. It's a pleasure to meet ya!" The introduction was accompanied by her cheerful voice and a friendly smile. "See... the thing is, I'm a little bit... unusual when it comes to my weapon form. Y'know people usually turn into swords, scythes, guns 'n' stuff. Meanwhile, I'm... lemme show ya." Stephanie told him, taking pauses to find the right words. Then, she took a deep breath and began the transformation which created bright light around her in the process. When the transformation was complete, a metal exoskeleton was standing in front of Yin-Yan. "That's why, I was considering asking you to show me your skills by... uh... sparing me... in this form." The exoskeleton spoke.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: An explosive engineer meets a martial artist (Private || Rackie, Router-kun )   An explosive engineer meets a martial artist (Private || Rackie, Router-kun ) I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2019, 1:32 am

Hearing his name was quite exotic had him chuckling slightly. Not many people comment about his name, to him, it seemed pretty normal of a name. Although now that he thought about it, there were a lot of different names, but none of them sounded like his. "I guess it is exotic." He pondered about this before hearing both her name and that she was the DWMA Student. He thought it was best to pay better attention at this point, which he now did. "Something... different?" He was slightly confused at this, what could possibly be unusual for a weapon? He's seen many before, so what is so different about this? 

Crossing his arms, he waited for the transformation to take place, ready to see this 'unusual' weapon form. Soon enough, lo-and-behold, there was an exoskeleton before him. To this, he was surprised, not sure of the weapon, or what it was. The obvious confusion was on his face. "Well, I... guess that's odd." He still wasn't so sure about this, he decided it was best to hold off on his Soul Menace if they were going to spar. "First things first. How much do you know of Martial Arts? I don't want to potentially hurt you on accident."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: An explosive engineer meets a martial artist (Private || Rackie, Router-kun )   An explosive engineer meets a martial artist (Private || Rackie, Router-kun ) I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2019, 9:19 am

The exoskeleton in front of him shrugged its arms. "I've got literally no experience with martial arts or even combat. Without a meister I can't really learn much, I guess." Stephanie spoke through her weapon form before standing in something that resembled a combat stance. "But I've seen some movies so... Perhaps I may know one or two things hehehe!" She added though it was more of a joke than a serious statement. "As long as you don't attack me with soul menace or somethin' I'll be fine. Probably. Maybe"
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: An explosive engineer meets a martial artist (Private || Rackie, Router-kun )   An explosive engineer meets a martial artist (Private || Rackie, Router-kun ) I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2019, 4:56 pm

With the sudden shrug of her arms, Yin slightly jumped, the appearance of this... weapon moving had shivers up his spine. He didn't mind it at all, but it didn't have the structure... well... no bones, muscle, nothing. He continued to stare at her, trying to figure out how this moved. As he listened to her, he grew slightly concerned that he could potentially hurt her. "Well... I won't say no... but I will go a bit easier on you." Giving a nod, he looked around the park, scanning the area around. "Well, do you wish to do it here?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: An explosive engineer meets a martial artist (Private || Rackie, Router-kun )   An explosive engineer meets a martial artist (Private || Rackie, Router-kun ) I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2019, 6:08 pm

"If you know any better places then I'm all ears, Yin-Yan!" Stephanie replied enthusiastically. It seemed like she was so excited to see real martial arts with her own eyes that she any place would be good enough. Also, it seemed like being in her weapon form gave her confidence she wouldn't get hurt... too badly. The concept of getting hit a little bit too hard one or two times wasn't scary at all to her. "By the way, does this form creep you out or what? You look like a... like a... hm... I dunno, like a medieval knight who saw a smartphone or somethin'. If you're so curious 'bout it, why don't you try to wield me and figure out how this stuff works?" The girl said.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: An explosive engineer meets a martial artist (Private || Rackie, Router-kun )   An explosive engineer meets a martial artist (Private || Rackie, Router-kun ) I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2019, 12:14 am

Thinking about the potential places, he shakes his head as someone was probably using the Training Grounds right now so it would be a bit rude if he asked for a place just for the two of them. As he continued to think about it, he heard about wielding her. Wield her? How do you even wield something like that? He thought about this over and over, but not much came up from his mind. "Well... I haven't really seen a weapon like you. Plus the fact that you could move without bones or muscle amazes me!" He seemed quite impressed by this, looking more intensely at the figure.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: An explosive engineer meets a martial artist (Private || Rackie, Router-kun )   An explosive engineer meets a martial artist (Private || Rackie, Router-kun ) I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2019, 10:30 am

"Technically speaking..." Stephanie said as she raised her arm up. "...I'm an exoskeleton. Sooo... this whole form is basically metal bones... or a power armor. Whichever definition suits better." His reaction and words surprised her a bit; In this form, her bones and muscles were replaced by metal, pistons and some sort of advanced mechanisms. "So, are you interested in "wielding" me? Hmm... I guess that "wearing" would be more accurate in this case... Whatever! Wanna try?" Stephanie asked him basically beaming with excitement.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: An explosive engineer meets a martial artist (Private || Rackie, Router-kun )   An explosive engineer meets a martial artist (Private || Rackie, Router-kun ) I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2019, 2:28 pm

"A-ah... I see." He looks at the weapon more carefully, watching it move, not sure how to feel about this. He continued to observe her movements before the question came around. "Wear you...?" It didn't sound right to him, it sounded... off at least to him. "Uh, sure. We can try it."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: An explosive engineer meets a martial artist (Private || Rackie, Router-kun )   An explosive engineer meets a martial artist (Private || Rackie, Router-kun ) I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2019, 3:45 pm

"Uhm... On the second thought "wearing" me doesn't sound... right, does it? Yeah, let's stick to "wielding", alright?" Stephanie commented shrugging. "Okay, let's do it! Hang on..." She said after a short moment, before standing in a t-pose. The front metal panels of her gauntlets and greaves opened up, as well as the front part of the chest plate."Yep! I'm ready now~! Come on, come on~! Step in and I'll adjust myself to fit you!" Stephanie said enthusiastically. She knew that it was all a safe procedure and that there was nothing to worry about. Except for the possibility of soul rejection which could potentially cause them both some pain. Other than that, everything was perfectly safe. Also, Stephanie simply assumed that Yin-Yan knew everything, or at least something, about wielding a demon weapon so there was no need for her to explain it to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An explosive engineer meets a martial artist (Private || Rackie, Router-kun )   An explosive engineer meets a martial artist (Private || Rackie, Router-kun ) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An explosive engineer meets a martial artist (Private || Rackie, Router-kun )
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next