Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) Empty
PostSubject: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2019, 5:28 pm

Timestamp: 1:25 PM
A week after "the Paris thread"

It was a calm and quiet day in Nine-Tails Cafe... Except it was not. In the middle of a shift, Aurora's arm suddenly malfunctioned, making her unable to move two of her fingers, which in result caused her to be stuck with a mug in her hand. She immediately called Mark to ask him to fix the issue. While normally she would be able to make very simple repairs to her prosthetic limb, she simply couldn't always carry all the necessary tools with her. Luckily for her, Mark was available at that time, so he rushed to the cafe right after she'd called him. Just about fifteen minutes after the call he walked into the cafe with a toolbox in his hand. He was not alone though. On that day Minerva had paid him a visit to ask some questions about his enchantments and when she heard that Mark needed to go fix Aurora's arm, she simply went with him. Mark set all of his tools on a counter and immediately started removing the metal chassis of the prosthetic, while Minerva was observing the process and handing him the right tools from time to time. Also luckily, that day both Luna and Angela were working too, allowing Aurora to take a longer break necessary to properly fix her fingers.

Last edited by [RACKIE] on December 31st 2019, 1:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2019, 6:01 pm

Ana, unusually, was not alone on her way to the cafe, as she usually was when she wasn't with Luna. Instead one of the few friends she had managed to make despite her not-so-amiable looks and demeanour, a meister in her class, was tagging along with her. 

"So you're saying that the lonely aura that this girl was spinning around herself was so strong that it made you pity her and promise to introduce a guy," the meister asked, lazily rolling backwards in a slaloming motion, hands behind his head, while he chatted with Ana.

"Yeah, pretty much. Problem is, I don't know many guys, so I had to pick you to be in the top choices," she replied, pointing out a passing stranger that her friend was about to bump into just after.

Slaloming around even that moving obstacle, her friend wasn't even phased by the gestures the person he dodged around so casually made towards him. "Yeah, I can see why I'd be a fallback option," he said, laughing, apparently seeing the humour in it at least when coming from Ana. He knew well enough that he wasn't so easy to like. Perhaps that was a reason that he and Ana got along pretty well. 

"Why did you even agree to this anyway?" Ana asked, since she was turned down by the other choices pretty quick. 

"I get bored, man," he said with a shrug, flipping around to continue gliding forwards without needing Ana to act as an early warning system for collisions.

And so the two continued in silence, up until they reached the cafe that was their destination, whereupon Ana opened the door to go inside. The scene of Mark, Aurora and Minerva unfolded before them both. 

"You've got to be shitting me." He said low enough that only Ana could hear. Even if his main interest was his skates, he just couldn't not take a look at all the fancy tech. Today was even one of the rare days he had his gloves tucked into his belt. He glided forward by Ana's side as she approached Aurora and friends.

"What's up?" Ana asked, while Chauncey Strout didn't know whether to ask to look at Aurora's arm or Minerva first.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2019, 6:24 pm

Mark had his gloves on his hands and magnifying glasses on his nose, he was going to look at every single joint, cord and piston until the issue could be identified. It wasn't going to be a difficult job. Not for him. After all, he knew every single part, every single element of Aurora's arm. Especially since it had become a base for Minerva's golem's limbs. Mark seemed too focused on his work to notice Ana or Chauncey though. He was like in some sort of trance. With a screwdriver in his hand, he was gently poking the insides of the prosthetic like it would help him find what he was looking for.

"Oh, hi Ana. Well, something happened with my hand and I can't force my fingers to move even a millimeter. Mark suspects that a liquid substance somehow leaked inside. I really hope it's not a shorted circuit. That would be a real pain to fix... literally pain... It happened once and I refused to have my arm taken off for repairs and... yeah, let's not get into details, shall we?" Aurora explained while smiling bitterly. "Oh? You've brought someone? Should I tell Luna?" Aurora asked, while a smirk replaced her smile. She winked at Ana before letting out a chuckle.

Then Luna walked out of the staff room and walked over behind the counter. Because Aurora, Minerva and Mark were obscuring the view, she didn't notice Ana at first. "U-Uhm... Wel... Welcome to Nine-Tails. How may I... Ana?" Luna said not looking directly at Chauncey or Ana for a moment. Once she actually did, a wide, happy smile appeared on her face. "Hi Ana!" She said, before looking at Chauncey, not realizing he came with Ana. "H-Hello, welcome to N-Nine-Tails c-cafe." She said, smiling politely.
That's also when Angela walked over to the counter with an empty tray in her hand. "Phew! All drinks delivered. Your latte art is getting better and better, Luna." Angela said, before looking at Chauncey and Ana. "Hi Ana!" She greeted her cousin.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2019, 6:46 pm

Aurora talking about painful experiences to do with her mechanical arm was lost on Ana, since beyond knowing what pain was like, had no idea what the arm felt like. Aurora's joke briefly brought a pout to her lips as she puffed up her cheeks to boot. "I don't find that funny, especially not after that one time with Glyndwr..." Still, she let that expression drop soon enough while she looked around the cafe. 

Chauncey was too busy watching over Mark's shoulder to acknowledge Luna's welcome with much more than a gruff "Yeah," and a nod. 

Ana smiled sweetly at her girlfriend and greeted her with a wave of her hand. "Hiya."

"Oh, Angela," Ana said once the girl she was looking around for appeared. She got up closer to her so that the amount of people to overhear was lower, as a precaution in case Angela's circumstances were ones she wanted to conceal. "I said I'd introduce you to a guy, and there he is. He's... A little hypnotised by the magic tool there, since he's a making things sort of person and enchanter to boot and... Well, he's also a little hard to like at first too... But he was the only one that agreed to meet with you at all. So, no promises, but I guess there's hope yet?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2019, 7:05 pm

Aurora giggled and shook her head. "Sorry, my bad!" She said as she scratched the back of her head. To tell the truth, Aurora had almost forgotten about that one little incident. However, she understood well how bit it was for Ana and Luna. "I was just trying to lighten up the mood a little. After all, I don't want to bore you with all the little details about this toy." She said pointing at the metal arm.

Luna blinked a few times, confused. If she weren't working at that moment, she would probably ignore the man, but since it was her shift, she knew she shouldn't. "W-Would you like s-something to drink... s-sir?" Luna asked, trying her hardest not to annoy him.

"Don't bother. He's busy staring... at Mark and my arm... Damn, I feel like I'm repeating myself. Arm this. Arm that. Sorry." Aurora said and rubbed her neck.

Minerva also noticed that Chauncey looked incredibly interested in what Mark was working on. It was tempting to start a conversation with the man, especially since she had noticed his enchanter gloves. "You seem quite interested in this magic tool. Are you perhaps an enchanter as well?" The AI finally asked, through her doll's speakers.

"Wait, really?!" Angela asked, perhaps a little louder than it was necessary almost unable to believe that Ana actually did what she had said she would. Her eyes sparkled with pure joy. "You're the best cousin I could've ever dreamed of!" She said, giving Ana a tight hug. When she let her go, she took a look at Chauncey. It seemed like the weapon's warning about him being hard to like didn't matter too much. It almost looked like the fire witch actually ignored it. "Woah... he's so handsome..." Angela whispered into Ana'a ear.

Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2019, 7:25 pm

Chauncey had been snapped out of it by the voice of what he thought was just a golem, but that didn't seem to be the case. "Uhh, yeah, and it's an engineering marvel, too," he said, patting the gloves at his waist. "You aren't just a techy golem, are you? Golems aren't talkative far as I know..." he asked, but then shook his head. "Ah, damn it, this isn't what I'm here for, is it..."

Ana seemed to have a hard time picturing what Angela meant by handsome, looking at Chauncey. "I guess he's pretty for a boy?" she said, the statement coming out as more of a question. In the end, she just shrugged. "I really wouldn't know," she summarised.

"I was told about a loner red-head, and you seem like you're one, so you're probably Angela?" Chauncey asked, now that he had been pulled away from looking at Aurora's mechanical parts.

"Geh..." Ana made a noise, with Chauncey getting right to it, making things even worse for her due to the praise that Angela had given her moments before. It was kind of like a stab. "Errr... So, now that you're both introduced, how about, I... Go over there and leave you to it, huh?" she said, trying to escape the situation before Chauncey said anything that would make her regret bringing him in the first place.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2019, 7:39 pm

"Technically this is a golem. A remotely controlled one." Minerva explained quickly, right after Chauncey had remembered the original purpose of his visit.

When Chauncey approached Angela and got straight to the point, her entire face got almost as red as her hair. "Uh... Uhm..." She was speechless for a second. Well, at least she appreciated his honesty. It was a trait that she liked and was happy her older sister possessed it too. On the other hand, the way he worded everything sounded a bit rude. However, she was ready to give him a chance, even though the second-first impression was less than perfect. Also, Ana brought him to the cafe for her. "I guess it's me." The fire witch said, smiling politely and shrugging. "Do I really look like a loner..?" Angela asked herself in her thoughts. "And you are..?" She asked, hoping to get a name, not some narcissistic weird response.

When Aurora heard Chauncey's first words to her younger sister, she accidentally clenched the only working fingers in her arm. Then she waved Ana over to her.
"Aurora... please do not move anything... I've almost fixed it..." Mark muttered, before refocusing on his work. He was replacing some strange mechanism which connected the unresponsive fingers with the rest of the hand.
"Ah, sorry." Aurora said to Mark, before pulling Ana closer by her shoulder. "Where the f**ck did you find this guy? He sounds like an arsehole." She whispered into her ear.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2019, 7:58 pm

"I see," he quickly said to the golem, though set the thoughts about it aside for later. "My name's Chauncey," he replied to her question simply, just as to the point as his previous statement. "I was sort of the fallback option, but I did agree to meet with you, so I guess we should talk, but... Aren't you working or something?" he asked, quickly enough catching on to the fact that she was in fact staff and on duty so to say, despite having had missed her coming back to the counter with a tray due to being engrossed in watching Mark and his creation.

"He... Is. But that's until he warms up to you, seriously," Ana tried to assuage Aurora's concerns, attempting to advocate for someone that at first glance would certainly seem like a devil of sorts. "We're actually good friends..." she then added at the end.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2019, 8:12 pm

"Uhm, nice to meet you, Chauncey." Angela said, still smiling in the same polite way. She wasn't too sure if it was actually nice to meet him. Not yet, at least. Well, at least he was still being completely honest with her. When she asked her if she was at work, she looked at Aurora as if to get her to say something.
"Yeah, yeah. You're free early today. Luna and I will handle everything. Ouch!" Aurora said, but then was interrupted when she heart an unpleasant tingling caused by Mark's tool.
"Apologies, you've moved your arm a little." He said quietly.
"Thanks!" Angela said, smiling before she took her waitress apron off and tossed it to Luna... who in all her bad luck didn't notice it and got hit in the face with a pocket containing a pen and a notebook for taking orders. "Well, it seems like I'm free now." She told him, smiling. "Would you like to sit down at one of the tables? We could have a talk and get something to drink while we're at it?" Angela suggested.

"Friends huh... I hope you're right about him, Ana. I would feel bad if I had to break your friend's nose." Aurora muttered quietly enough so only Ana could hear her. The negative attitude came from the long-forgotten rebellious phase of her life. Aurora was a little bit surprised at how overprotective she suddenly started acting when she heard the way Chauncey had spoken to her sister.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2019, 4:24 am

"I can't promise you won't, unfortunately, but I doubt even you could catch him to do so," Ana said, sighing, then immediately going off to comfort Luna.

"I guess that works well enough," Chauncey said, talking equally about the way that Aurora just let her finish her shift like that and the suggestion to sit down. Watching the display behind the counter made him wince a little, but the fact that right after dirty-blonde haired woman was done talking with Ana, the latter went straight to doting on her made that feeling go away right quick. He led the way, leisurely rolling across the cafe to a corner known to some for often sitting a clumsy, shy girl and her sleepyhead girlfriend. It was the most out of the way as far as seating went, so perhaps misfits liked that sort of place. When he sits down, his actual height becomes more obvious, since he doesn't have any skates on his butt.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2019, 5:12 am

Aurora closed her eyes for a second, trying to both calm herself down and figure out how difficult it would be for her to catch a person wearing skates. The conclusion was - she probably could if she used her shielding magic as a barrier of some sorts. Alternatively, she could probably convince Luna to help her a little. Not that it all really mattered though at that moment. Angela seemed willing to give the man a chance and Aurora was going to respect her decision. "How much longer..?" She asked Mark
"Please be patient, friend." Mark said quietly.
"I volunteer to help take and deliverer orders." Minerva suddenly spoke, almost startling everyone around her.
"But you're not an employee, Minerva." Aurora said.
"And you are unable to do your job at the moment. Remember how I said I can't leave my room? Pretty please... let me try..." Minerva said, almost begging. The A.I always wanted to try doing some normal human jobs, because she believed it would put her closer to understanding what it really means to be a real person.
"Fine. Only for one hour though." Aurora said, feeling that Mark needed a bit of time to reattach every part of the complicated mechanism.
"Yay! Thank you!" Minerva said smiling widely.
Meanwhile, Luna put Angela's apron on the counter and rubbed her eye. "Ouch..." She quietly whined. "S-So... Ana... w-would you like a c-cup of coffee?" She finally asked.

Angela followed Chauncey to that corner and sat on a couch and put a leg on a leg while looking at him. "So, hm, where do we start?" Angela asked, unsure. She had never experienced a situation in any way similar to that, so it was obvious she would have no idea what do to.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2019, 5:23 am

"Yeah, sure," Ana said, while trying to see around Luna's hand to see if the hit did any damage or not, though her concerns were probably unfounded.

"Does it seem like I'm good at small talk?" Chauncey replied to her question with his own, put as brashly as ever, raising and eyebrow in incredulity. Groaning, he scratched his head briefly. "Ah, shit, I should at least try not to be an ass... Err... I've heard that it's good to ask people to speak about themselves, so... Got any hobbies or whatever?"

Awkward.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2019, 5:52 am

Luna seemed absolutely fine. It's not like an apron, a pencil and a notebook can really hurt someone too badly, right? Surprisingly enough, Luna seemed less clumsy when preparing coffee. Her moves almost looked automatic, as if she didn't even think too much about them. She made Ana an espresso mixed with chocolate and milk. In other words, it was a mocha. While Luna realized that she made coffee without asking Ana what she actually wanted, the wolf witch wondered if her girlfriend would actually like something so sweet. "I... k-kind of went ahead and pr-prepared the first thing that came to m-mind. S-Sorry... I c-can make you a new one if th-this is not to your liking." Luna told Ana, carefully placing a somewhat big cup on a counter.

No, he definitely not seemed like a guy capable of doing small talks. Though, it seemed like Angela too wasn't too good at that. Luckily he came up with a simple way to start a conversation, which she felt somewhat thankful for. Without it, the situation would quickly get much more awkward. "Well... one of my main hobbies is looking for some interesting historical events and reading about them..." Angela said, but quickly realized that it was a hobby that not too many people would enjoy. "Apart from that, I like doing sports and trying to figure out new cool things I can do with my magic. What about you?" She quickly added.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2019, 6:06 am

Ana took the cup without complaint, smiling at Luna and shaking her head. "It's just fine. Something different once in a while isn't so bad," she said, taking a sip from the container. "Ah. You've gotten good at this."

"History, sports and magic, huh?" Chauncey thought about her answer for a few seconds, then moving on to answering her question. "I tinker a lot. I make stuff, and I'm an enchanter. A bit like that guy over there, but with a lotta' less genius." he said, nodding towards where Mark was fixing Aurora's arm. "Although, I do most of my work on my skates. They're kind of special, see, and besides doing all of that, I spend most of my time riding." his smile at mention of the last part was a far cry from his neutral expression. "So, what kind of magic do you do?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2019, 6:18 am

"T-Thank you..." Luna said with a joyful smile. For her, nothing was better than a compliment from Ana. "I-I'm trying my best..." She added after a short pause.

Angela's interest piqued when she heard Chauncey mention his skates. She started wondering what was so special about his skates. Knowing how creative enchanters can be, she imagined that he probably added some engines to move the wheels faster. Well, all she had to do was ask for details probably. Also, she couldn't help but notice that he really was charming with a smile on his face. "I specialize in fire magic. While I've heard a lot from people that you can't really do much with fire, apart from burning a city down or somethin', I do my best to be as creative with it as possible. Uhm, oh! My favorite thing about my magic is being able to grow wings made of flames." Angela explained, getting a little bit excited to be able to talk with someone new about her magical abilities. "What about your skates? How have you improved them? To make them special, I mean?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2019, 6:34 am

"I know," Ana said, reaching out to quickly pat her head with a smile of her own.

"Wings of fire..." Chauncey repeated once she said about that particular power, apparently mulling over an idea in his head. Once she asked about his skates, it seemed the idea solidified into one he could make into a suggestion. "Hey, how about we ditch the talk and drink idea and go out to have a little race so I can show you?" he asked. Doing something like that was certainly more his style and, honestly, it would help prevent him from saying something catastrophic. It helped that he was quite interested in seeing unique magic like what Angela described.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2019, 7:14 am

Upon hearing Chauncey's suggestion, Angela grinned widely. She definitely liked his idea more than just sitting and talking. Besides, it too was actually more her style. "Great idea. Let's go!" She said, standing up. Finally, the energetic part of herself had the opportunity to shine. Normally Angela would just rush to the door as fast as it was possible, but she figured it would be a nice of her to actually wait for him to stand up as well.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2019, 7:31 am

Chauncey stood up and immediately started rolling off towards the door at a normal walking pace. Wouldn't do to cause a commotion within the cafe. "I figure, if you can fly, you're still probably faster than I can go over ground, but fuck it, it sounds like fun."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2019, 7:46 am

"Would you like to have a head start then?" Angela asked before she quickly went ahead of Chauncey to open the door for him. She figured it would make rolling out of the cafe easier for him.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2019, 8:00 am

"Nah, I ain't going to ask for a race and take a handicap," Chauncey said as he rolled through the door, giving her a nod in thanks but not acknowledging the action otherwise. Once outside, he positioned himself near the centre of the street, looking around for a moment. "How about we got to the stairs and back?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2019, 8:07 am

"Huh... I guess they'll be fine..?" Aurora said out loud when the two finally left the cafe. Perhaps violence wouldn't be necessary after al.

Angela rubbed her chin when Chauncey suggested the route of their race. For her, it would be a short race, but that could actually give him a chance to win. While her wings helped her move really fast, she still needed time to reach top speeds, also, tight turns were not her specialty. "Alright. Sounds good." She eventually said, before dropping her soul protection. A while later a pair of big flaming wings grew out of Angela's back. If not for the fact that they were made out of magical fire instead of feathers, they would probably make her look somewhat angelic.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2019, 8:18 am

Chauncey watched with curiosity while Angela cast her magic, then watched her for a little longer once she was done. He himself couldn't quite place why his eyes lingered, but he shrugged at it in the end, crouching down low in something resembling a runner's stance although differing by a fair bit as well. "Ready?" he asked, a grin forming on his face as he looked straight ahead, focused and ready to get going.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2019, 8:34 am

Angela took a position right next to Chauncey, then crouched down and leaned forward, extending her wings. "Ready." Angela said, nodding and flapped her wings a little, as a confirmation to herself that her wings were fully working and under her control.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2019, 8:44 am

"Three, two, one... Go!" Chauncey counted down and set off with a explosive acceleration, his skates moving almost without him doing anything but pressing them down hard into the ground. He got moving fast enough that his loose clothing billowed after him with the case being the same for his hair, looking quite a lot like he was leaving a streak behind. "Whohaaa!" he shouted as he crouched down low again, pushing from the ground as he made his frontmost wheel lock. The action made him lose some speed, but resulted in a standing frontflip almost purely from momentum.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2019, 8:53 am

When she heard "Go" Angela jumped forwards and allowed her wings to do the rest. Her start turned out to be much slower than Chauncey's, which she'd actually anticipated, but even she was surprised to see how fast his skates were. As she was gaining speed though, she started catching up to him pretty quickly. His acrobatics, while eyecatching, only helped Angela reduce the distance between them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)
Page 1 of 24Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 24  Next