Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2019, 4:20 pm

Angela chuckled at Chauncey's attempt at stopping himself from using vulgar vocabulary. "Yeah, my ass is still unbruised!" She said bluntly and then grinned at him. It was her attempt at letting him know that he didn't really have to hold back around her in terms of his "bad" habits. At one point though, she felt like she was losing balance, which made her instictively use her wings to prevent anything unfortunate from happening. Chauncey would notice it too, because in doing so, she suddenly shook their arms and her wings flapped. "Y-yeah... as I was saying... ass is unbruised..." Angela muttered, as a big blush appeared on her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2019, 4:32 pm

Chauncey also immediately moved to support Angela, but she caught herself with her wings before that. "Might not have stayed that way if you weren't cheating," Chauncey joked, sticking his tongue out. If he didn't need to censor himself, then all the better. "Now, c'mon, I'll be your training wheels, so put the wings away."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2019, 4:57 pm

Angela shook her head, amused. "Fine! You'll have to catch me if I fall then!" She told him as she snapped her fingers. Her wings suddenly lost shape as the flame that made them got extinguished. Though, without them, her knees immediately started shaking out of fear of actually falling down. Well, it was up to Chauncey to keep her in one piece.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2019, 5:04 pm

"That's the plan," Chauncey said, nodding with a reassuring smile. He turned them both around to go down the same shallow ramp once more, not mentioning her shaking knees. He afraid when he first started, too, even if he didn't have any safety nets to help.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2019, 5:36 pm

Surprisingly enough, going down the ramp didn't seem nearly as scary as going up. Yet, she was still a little bit afraid of landing on her face by an accident. Still, Chauncey's reassuring smile helped calm down her worries. After all, he had experience with skates and he knew what he was doing.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2019, 2:01 pm

What goes down must come up. Wait...

Chauncey, just like before, moved towards where the dip into which they rode moved back to the general 'level ground' area of the park, watching Angela closely.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2019, 3:22 pm

Luckily, as Angela'd suspected, getting back to the bottom of the ramp wasn't challenging at all. Also, without the handicap that were her wings, it was actually more fun than she'd expected. "Yay! Progress!" She said, realizing that once they were down, her knees stopped shaking.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2019, 4:02 pm

"Progress!" Chauncey joined in with her cheer, lifting their hands up for a moment. "And now, going from doggy paddle to jumping into the deep end, how would you like to try going up and down some stairs?" he asked, half-joking.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2019, 4:18 pm

The mention of stairs made Angela stare at Chauncey with worry. Her face got a bit paler. "Uhm, I hope you don't mean stairs in... literal sense?" She said, trying to make sure her English wasn't failing her.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2019, 4:23 pm

"Of course I mean them in the literal sense," Chauncey said, a little bit amused at the reaction the suggestion got from Angela. He changed direction and following just a little travel that way stopped at the top of a set of stairs built to be skated on. Just a little more shallow than ordinary stairs used for walking, and a little longer, but they were definitely stairs. "So?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2019, 5:09 pm

As it turned out, Angela heard and understood him correctly. He really wanted her to go down the stairs. She felt her jaw drop a bit. "Uhm. Is it really safe? I mean, for a beginner?" The fire witch asked, not feeling too confident about it. After all, stairs were so much easier to fall down from, right? She took a deep breath. Why was she so worried anyway? Chauncey was there to make sure she wouldn't break anything, especially her cute face. Even if she did, her sister would surely come and heal her. "Fine! Let's do this!" Angela said, looking him in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2019, 5:27 pm

"Safe for a beginner? Noooot exactly, but I'm here, so it's fine," Chauncey said, giving her a grin while pointing up at himself with a thumb. He waited for her finally answer and when she did, he moved as if he was about to just go, but then stopped right there and first explained: "Okay, so, as you go onto them you have to point the tip of your skate just above the angle of the stairs and just sort of commit. Bend your legs as you go down to absorb the shock and you have to go fast enough to glide down. Alright, lets go," and go he did, with Angela in tow, quite suddenly. They were still a fair distance, but that was intentional. Chauncey's attention pretty much entirely on Angela and making sure his admittedly not-so-clever idea didn't end up hurting her.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2019, 5:52 pm

His confidence was quite encouraging actually. At least to Angela. When he'd started moving towards the edge, her knees had started trembling again though. Luckily for her, he'd stopped to give her an explanation on how to properly and safely get down the stairs. When she heard that she should bend her knees, she did so immediately. Her usual confidence was getting back to her as she started to wonder what she was so worried about actually? She knew no fear, after all! "I can handle flying, so learning how to skate shouldn't be a challenge!" Angela suddenly said as a smirk appeared on her face. It was weird, really, she wasn't afraid of flying nor kishin egg nor any other real threats. Why would skating be any different!? Just a few more bruises wouldn't make a difference, right? Maybe the fact that it was her first date was making her soft?
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2019, 6:13 pm

Chauncey kept them both at the right speed, so that part, at least, she would't have to worry about. He would have responded to her determination, but he really was trying to focus and the stairs were right up ahead. Chauncey, of course, would have no problem riding straight down.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2019, 12:49 pm

Surprisingly, the closer they were to the first step, the more relaxed Angela was getting. There was nothing to worry about after all! All she needed to do was follow the instructions. She was mentally ready for what was about to come.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2019, 1:01 pm

The closer to the ramp they came the more the thought that he'd have to catch her if she fell came to the forefront of his mind. Now, he wasn't not going to do it, but his imagination told him it was probably going to end with a mess of some sort. It was kind of funky how a short run up allowed time for so many thoughts, anyway.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2019, 5:10 pm

Angela pushed herself forwards to finally get down the first step. She clenched her free fist and she adjusted her position. Perhaps it was a little bit dangerous, but she got a little bit ahead of him and jumped a bit from the first step. The landing was a bit shaky but safe.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2019, 5:32 pm

"Well, it's not what I had in mind, but I guess that works, I was trying to make you do something advanced after all," Chauncey said, shrugging, as he pulled back alongside Angela, after she jumped ahead. "Your balance is definitely starting to get good."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2019, 8:25 am

"Thanks! I guess doing other sports really helps!" Angela said and grinned. Though suddenly one of her feet started getting off the course. To fix that, she shakily pushed herself forwards with the misaligned foot, while also leaning on Chauncey's hand.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2019, 10:48 am

Though Chauncey was just fine with supporting Angela, her suddenly doing so still made that hand go down; some basic geometry would tell you that if a V shape is pulled downwards with the tips anchored to, say, a pair of shoulders, then those two points would be brought together. "Oh," Chauncey made a sound of surprise as he simultaneously tried to figure out a way to both make sure Angela didn't fall due to her little mistake and to make sure he wasn't intruding on her personal space, though no ideas came and he had to settle only for doing the first of two criteria.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2019, 12:25 pm

"Sorry! It was... uh... instinct!" Angela explained herself. Thanks to his intervention she didn't fall, but it was close. She definitely had a lot to learn, but at least she was having fun. Which was evidenced by a spark of excitement in her eyes, which refused to disappear, despite causing a somewhat dangerous situation for herself.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2019, 1:12 pm

"It's fine," he said as he moved away to the previous distance, trying his best to seem nonchalant, "I told you I'd keep you from falling." Chauncey changed their course, then, towards the edge of the park. "Lets go sit down for a moment."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2019, 2:26 pm

"Yeah, sure!" Angela replied as she allowed herself to be led towards the edge of the park. The adrenaline was still in her veins though. Even though she didn't do too good at the ramp, it was still very, very fun to her. That's why, in the end, she kept an excited smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2019, 6:43 am

Soon enough, a bench appeared, though ragged from the people no doubt using it as one of the obstacles; not that it wasn't designed to be used for that as well as sitting. He sat down, letting go of her hand to instead bring his bag around to the front and dig through it. Finding it to be to his disappointment, he did need both hands considering it wasn't a large bag and contained a pair of shoes to boot.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2019, 4:07 am

Angela sat down right next to him, just slightly invading his personal space. She stretched her legs and her back, in order to relieve some stress accumulated through her mistakes. "Man! That was so much fun! Sorry for being so bad though!" Angela said, looking at him curiously as if she was trying to secretly see what he was looking for inside his bag.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)
Page 11 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 24  Next