Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The rich boiz return! With a raccoon of their own! (Private || Lacey & Rackie)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

The rich boiz return! With a raccoon of their own! (Private || Lacey & Rackie) Empty
PostSubject: The rich boiz return! With a raccoon of their own! (Private || Lacey & Rackie)   The rich boiz return! With a raccoon of their own! (Private || Lacey & Rackie) I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2019, 4:04 pm

Timestamp:
Probably sometime after their previous (somewhat dead) thread

The entire morning Jack Wilson couldn't stop himself from walking in circles around every room he'd found himself in. It was as if there was a puzzle on his mind that he was unable to solve. While it wasn't really a puzzle, it was still an important matter to him. In his mind, he'd come to the conclusion that he was going nowhere with his relationship with Hudson. While it was pretty apparent to him that his meister was an absolutely wonderful person, they needed to do more things together. Especially if he ever wanted to gain the power and strength he'd wished to acquire. Perhaps that would allow him to avoid the fate of becoming a boring businessman? Perhaps that would allow him to actually make something better for the world? After all, he could easily see so much wrong happening all around the planet and he felt like there was little he could do about that in his position. Also, again, how should he proceed with his relationship with Hudson. Around noon, Jack left his mansion, feeling quite frustrated that his mind wasn't working the way he wanted it to. Maybe some fresh air could help him solve his issues? After a short walk, he found himself in a very small park. After making just a few steps into the greenery, he realized that perhaps there was no reason for him to think alone. He pulled a phone out of his pocket and sent Hudson a text message with his location attached to it:
"If you have got nothing important in your plans, please meet me at this location as soon as you are able to. I am waiting.

~ Jack Wilson
"
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

The rich boiz return! With a raccoon of their own! (Private || Lacey & Rackie) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The rich boiz return! With a raccoon of their own! (Private || Lacey & Rackie)   The rich boiz return! With a raccoon of their own! (Private || Lacey & Rackie) I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2019, 4:37 pm

Hudson drew a towel around his shoulders as he stepped out of the shower. He shook the water out of his hair and wiped his face on the towel, wrapping it around himself afterwards. As he stepped out of his bathroom and into his room to get changed, he heard his phone buzz. Ignoring it for the time being, he continued getting ready. Not that he had anything to do today, but he might as well look his best in case the opportunity arises.
Around ten minutes later, Hudson finally checked is phone to see a message from Jack.
"Shoot..." he said as he realized just how long ago the message was sent. "So sorry! Didn't see this till now! On my way!" he replied, grabbing his stuff before heading to Jack's location.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The rich boiz return! With a raccoon of their own! (Private || Lacey & Rackie)   The rich boiz return! With a raccoon of their own! (Private || Lacey & Rackie) I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2019, 5:05 pm

Jack was sitting on a bench and relaxing while staring at the clouds in the sky when he received a text from Hudson. He would actually wait for him for hours if it was necessary. That's why he was satisfied when he got a reply mere minutes after he'd originally sent it. He smirked under his nose and sent him a reply:
"There is no need to apologize nor rush, Hudson. I simply need someone to share some thoughts with. Though, frankly, that someone can only be you."
Jack scoffed at his own choice of words. Normally he would never allow himself to be as honest, but for some reason, texting was making him perhaps more honest that he wanted. Damned be wonders of modern technology.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: The rich boiz return! With a raccoon of their own! (Private || Lacey & Rackie)   The rich boiz return! With a raccoon of their own! (Private || Lacey & Rackie) I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2019, 5:17 pm

For once, Hudson allowed a light blush to coat his cheeks as he read Jack's message. Does this mean what I think it might mean? He thought to himself. Quickly shaking the thoughts out of his head, he continued on his way, slowing down his somewhat rushed walk as he messaged him back. "Alright, I'll be there in a couple minutes, just left my house."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The rich boiz return! With a raccoon of their own! (Private || Lacey & Rackie)   The rich boiz return! With a raccoon of their own! (Private || Lacey & Rackie) I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2019, 5:26 pm

After reading Hudson's reply Jack closed his eyes and leaned back on his seat. He put a leg on a lag and rested his hands on the back of his neck. While he really felt like he needed to talk with Hudson, who was actually his only true friend at that point, he wasn't sure what exactly he wanted to tell him. Well, he wanted to share his frustrations with him, that was certain. He had yet to sort out what exactly he wanted to talk about in terms of where their relationship should go. Jack was really unsure where things should go for them. If there was one thing he was absolutely sure when it came to his thoughts about Hudson, was this one simple fact that he couldn't stop himself from thinking about him. In fact, he was the only person that could make him feel relaxed. "Well, I shall rely on improvisation once he shows up..." Jack said to himself.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: The rich boiz return! With a raccoon of their own! (Private || Lacey & Rackie)   The rich boiz return! With a raccoon of their own! (Private || Lacey & Rackie) I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2019, 7:09 pm

On his walk there, Hudson kept thinking back to Jack's last message. Needs someone to share his thoughts with? I wonder what's eating at him... He thought to himself.
After a few more minutes of walking, Hudson finally arrived. "Hey!" He called out to Jack. "What's up?" He asked, sitting down next to him.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The rich boiz return! With a raccoon of their own! (Private || Lacey & Rackie)   The rich boiz return! With a raccoon of their own! (Private || Lacey & Rackie) I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2019, 8:07 pm

When Jack heard Hudson's voice, he opened his eyes and felt his heart start feeling faster. Though, he also felt his body tense up a bit as he became a bit stressed. "Hello Hudson." Jack greeted him warmly as he looked at him. Suddenly he felt unable to form a sentence for a moment. Where should he start? What should he say? Jack wasn't entirely sure. "Uhm... I, uh, apologize for asking you to meet me so suddenly..." He finally said, realizing that he really did ask him to meet him without any warning. "It's just... hm. To be honest, my head has been filled with thoughts the entire morning and I simply cannot get them out of my head. It has gotten so frustrating and confusing even, that I simply thought that I needed your help to sort everything out." He said, feeling in his soul that it was probably quite selfish of him to ask for his help on something that could be seen as absolutely trivial. "See, I was sent to Death City to learn to control my powers. This obviously means one day my family might decide that I have had enough time to get used to what I am and that I have to resume my preparations to take over my father's place. The thing is, I have always wanted to use this opportunity to become a Death Scythe, to avoid that fate or... become something better than I am expected to be. The issue here is that I am... really afraid I have not made much progress... We have not done enough to become stronger and acquire souls..." Jack made a pause there and took a deep sigh. It was unlike him to be that honest with someone. It was quite tiring actually. However, he needed to get it all out of his mind. "That brings me to a topic that is just... more important to me than getting stronger, actually... Our relationship, Hudson..." Jack made another pause to think about his next words. "It is... difficult for me to put it into words but... I have never felt something like this before. I really, do not know how to explain it, but... I simply know that you are a very important person to me." Jack said, not looking at Hudson, but at the sky again. He'd never opened up so much in front of anyone. Perhaps it was the most honest he'd even been with another person. It was embarrassing. Incredibly embarassing. It made his cheeks red. For Jack it was a feeling that he found to be somewhat annoying, but it was probably a part of being honest with someone he cared about more than he cared about his family.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: The rich boiz return! With a raccoon of their own! (Private || Lacey & Rackie)   The rich boiz return! With a raccoon of their own! (Private || Lacey & Rackie) I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2019, 9:31 pm

Hudson lightly shook his head. "You have no need to apologize. When it comes to you, I'll always come, regardless of what the reason may be," He replied before realizing what he said. Hoping Jack wouldn't think too much about it, he continued listening to what the weapon had to say.
Once he was finished, Hudson placed a hand on his shoulder. "I..." He couldn't remember the last time he couldn't find the right words to say. "I know you just said your parents might make the decision for you, for how long you stay, but... No matter how long it takes, I will help you become a death scythe. And it'll be because of your own strength and power. Or better yet, our strength and power. We can work harder and harder. And go on more and more quests. Whatever it takes," he said. Looking at Jack's face, he could tell that all of this was taking a strain on him. Who knows how long it's been since Jack's actually opened his heart to someone. He's come a long way since the first moment Hudson met him. He's gone from a mean, cold-hearted, jerk, to this sweet, kind, yet sarcastic boy. All it took was getting to know him, despite all Jack's attempts to make him leave him alone, or abandon him. It was that, when he finally broke through his hard, outer shell, that Hudson saw his true personality shine, and it was that Jack, that version of him, that made Hudson first fall in love with him. Now he knew what all these feelings were that he was having. He wouldn't come out and say that of course, not yet at least, but at least he had confirmed those feelings.
Hudson nodded at Jack's words. "I know what you mean. About those feelings that is. After all, I'm having them too. You're important to me too. More than I ever thought possible," he replied. That would have to do for now. He was too scared to even use the word "like" yet. What if he told him he liked him, and that ended up scaring him off? Oh well, what was said was said. There will always be more moments for him to tell him. He'll just wait till they further their relationship though.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The rich boiz return! With a raccoon of their own! (Private || Lacey & Rackie)   The rich boiz return! With a raccoon of their own! (Private || Lacey & Rackie) I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2019, 6:05 am

Jack couldn't help but let out a sigh of relief. Hudson's words made him feel a lot better and thanks to him he could finally relax knowing that he wasn't alone with those worries of his. "Thank you." He simply said and nodded. It was all he managed to say, really, but inside of his heart and mind, he was filled with joy, more embarrassment and even gratitude. It was a great feeling to know that there was someone he could actually rely on and trust. A moment later he realized that since he said all he wanted to say in one go, they could actually do something productive instead of just sitting on a bench. "Well, now that we are past my little moment of weakness, shall we do something to make use of our free time?" Jack suggested as he looked at Hudson. It seemed like he was back to his old self.

Though it seemed like his wish would be granted in a way that he would probably not expect. In a flash of light, a person appeared in front of them, out of nowhere. That person looked like a normal teenage girl dressed in a business suit with trousers instead of a skirt. Strangely, she looked quite similar to a sorcerer that was known for his meddling with people's lives. "Welp, there might've been a slight miscalculation of the jump coordinates. I mean, it's not like teleportation is an easy task considering the fact that Earth and always on the move..." The girl muttered to herself, before noticing both Jack and Hudson. "Oh! Hi! Sorry if I've interrupted your, uh... meeting..? Date..? Yeah, whatever it is! I've got a little lost in time and space you see." She explained her sudden appearance.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: The rich boiz return! With a raccoon of their own! (Private || Lacey & Rackie)   The rich boiz return! With a raccoon of their own! (Private || Lacey & Rackie) I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2019, 10:40 am

"It's no problem. I'll always be here, ya know. For you, I mean. Whatever you need," Hudson replied with a smile. He then shrugged at Jack's suggestion. "Sure. I don't have anything else to do. Anything specific you were wanting to do?" He asked his weapon.
Hudson then turned his head when he heard a girl's voice, although, at first, it didn't exactly sound like she was talking to them specifically. Soon enough, he got his answer to whether she was speaking to them, or herself. Blushing slightly, he shook his head. "We're just friends." For now... "Either way, I'm his meister. He's my weapon," he corrected the girl.
"What do you mean by "lost in time and space?"" He asked the girl curiously.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The rich boiz return! With a raccoon of their own! (Private || Lacey & Rackie)   The rich boiz return! With a raccoon of their own! (Private || Lacey & Rackie) I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2019, 10:56 am

Jack caught himself glaring at the strange girl. It was so cheeky of her to interrupt them like that and start making assumptions! While her usage the word "date" made him feel somewhat embarrassed, he knew that their meeting was far from being one. Well, probably. It's not like he had any experience in dating, but still. Jack simply crossed his arms on his chest and let Hudson handle the annoying interrupter.

The stranger looked at Hudson and smirked as if she knew that he wanted a little more than just friendship with his weapon. Still, she decided to play along with him. After all, she wasn't actually lost or anything. It was just an excuse to invade their personal space to do her twin brother's work for him. "Oh, that's so cool! You two look like a really good pair. Yup, I can see why your souls are compatible." She commented on the fact that they were a weapon-meister pair and then placed her hands on the hips as she started thinking of an answer to his question. "Well! I'm actually more lost in space than in time, but the concept of time in our world is kinda weird anyway. So, I'm a witch and I've just teleported here using my magic. However, this exact place isn't really where I wanted to be, thus... I'm lost... I mean, I know I'm somewhere in Death City, I don't know where exactly though." The witch explained. A small part of her explanation was a lie though, for she wasn't lost at all.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: The rich boiz return! With a raccoon of their own! (Private || Lacey & Rackie)   The rich boiz return! With a raccoon of their own! (Private || Lacey & Rackie) I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2019, 9:37 pm

Hudson cocked his head to the side a bit. "How can you tell our souls are compatible? Other than the fact that we're partners, I mean," he asked out of curiosity. He couldn't help but feel... Off about her words.
"So.. You're a witch? Where were you [i]trying[/[i] to go, if I may ask?" He responded. Deep inside, he couldn't help but feel like it wasn't coincidence that she popped up just as he and Jack were having a some-what intimate moment.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The rich boiz return! With a raccoon of their own! (Private || Lacey & Rackie)   The rich boiz return! With a raccoon of their own! (Private || Lacey & Rackie) I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2019, 5:49 am

"Well, I can't obviously." The witch said in response immediately and let out a soft giggle. She looked closer at them and shrugged. "Call it a hunch, but by just looking at you two I could tell that you're quite close. It's like... there's something the look in your eyes that tells me that you're important people for each other." She explained with honesty. There was just something about them that made her heart scream - "I wanna ship 'em!"
"Yeah, then there's your partner who keeps glaring at me for interrupting your privacy" The witch added, smirking

"Hmpf" Was Jack's response to her words. He looked away with his arms crossed on his chest.

"Anyway, I'm here because I wanted to find my twin brother and tell him something." The witch said and she wasn't really lying to them at that moment. There was a lot of things she wanted to tell Raccoon and she would definitely be in another thread with him than in a thread without him.
"Oh! Maybe you know him? He looks like a male version of me, but with short hair! Also, he calls himself 'Raccoon' for some reason." The witch asked

"I know him... He is an absolute weirdo. It is in the family I suppose. What is your name then, weird witch?" Jack muttered coldly.

"I'm Kira Koon! It's a pleasure to meet you two! Oh! Now I remember! Yes, my brother's told me about you two actually! You must be Jack and Hudson! The rich bois!" Kira said cheerfully with a wide grin spread across her face.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: The rich boiz return! With a raccoon of their own! (Private || Lacey & Rackie)   The rich boiz return! With a raccoon of their own! (Private || Lacey & Rackie) I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2019, 9:27 am

Hudson let out a sigh. Of course it had something to do with Raccoon. It always does. "Yes, I'm Hudson, my partner here is Jack. However, I'm sorry to inform you that we have not seen your brother anywhere around here, so I would suggest looking elsewhere," he suggested, trying to be as polite as possible to get the girl to leave. Usually he'd be more open to interruptions, but this was one interruption that he was not tolerating.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The rich boiz return! With a raccoon of their own! (Private || Lacey & Rackie)   The rich boiz return! With a raccoon of their own! (Private || Lacey & Rackie) I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2019, 9:55 am

"I know well he isn't here. I would notice him right away." Kira replied shrugging and looked around just to make sure. "Anyway, I should get going. See ya!" The witch said before she started walking off. However, just after a few steps she stopped and looked at the two again. "Alright, no, I still have this hunch that I'm here for a reason. You two, what would you say if I offered to take you for a small trip somewhere where you'd have as much privacy as you'd like. It can be literally anywhere and you could stay there as much as you'd like. Tl;dr - A small vacation, just you two, no interruptions." Kira said showing her hands into the pockets of her trousers.

Jack looked at the witch normally, though with signs of curiosity present in his eyes. What did she mean by that? Why would she even make such an offer? He looked at Hudson, quite curious to see what his reaction would be to such an opportunity.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: The rich boiz return! With a raccoon of their own! (Private || Lacey & Rackie)   The rich boiz return! With a raccoon of their own! (Private || Lacey & Rackie) I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2019, 2:36 pm

Finally! She was leaving! Hudson never wanted anyone to be gone as much as he wanted her to. But of course, he celebrated too early. She just had to come back. As upset as he was, he was intrigued by her words. A vacation? For the two of them? Did she.... Did she know about his feelings for Jack? She couldn't possibly know. He tried his best to keep his composure however. "I'm sorry, but what? Why are you offering us such a thing? We don't know you, and you don't know us." He replied. He started to worry about if he was being a bit harsh, but waited to see what she had to say.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The rich boiz return! With a raccoon of their own! (Private || Lacey & Rackie)   The rich boiz return! With a raccoon of their own! (Private || Lacey & Rackie) I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2019, 3:14 pm

Kira seemed unphased by his harshness. Her creator put her in that thread for a reason. After all, nothing happens in their world without a reason. Perhaps the timing was just a little bit off which certainly caused troubles, but that wouldn't stop her from executing the will of their creators! "See, traditionally my family has a strong need to offer help to those who need it. It's... kinda religious in nature if I have to be honest. We believe that it's our gods' will. You two certainly look like you need some time alone away from this place. Thus my offer. If you say 'no', I'll immediately leave you alone. Though... with my help you might achieve something you desire much quicker." Kira explained and she was absolutely honest with them, even though a few facts needed to be somewhat masked under similar terms. Well, their creators were their gods. At least in her opinion.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: The rich boiz return! With a raccoon of their own! (Private || Lacey & Rackie)   The rich boiz return! With a raccoon of their own! (Private || Lacey & Rackie) I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2019, 7:34 pm

Hudson gave a little 'hmph' before looking over at his weapon. "What do you think? If she is who she says she is, I think we can trust her. But the real question is, do we want what she's offering?" he asked. As much as he himself wanted it, he didn't want to make a singular decision for the both of them.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The rich boiz return! With a raccoon of their own! (Private || Lacey & Rackie)   The rich boiz return! With a raccoon of their own! (Private || Lacey & Rackie) I_icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2019, 2:15 pm

Jack crossed his arms on his chest, considering the available options. While it was tempting to accept her offer, it felt like a cheap solution. He closed his eyes for a second and tilted his head back. Her offer was tempting, though unnecessary. Besides, he was hesitant to do something that would get him indebted to her. Even if all it would mean owing her a favor. "I don't know. If you're interested in accepting her offer, I will not object." He eventually said.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: The rich boiz return! With a raccoon of their own! (Private || Lacey & Rackie)   The rich boiz return! With a raccoon of their own! (Private || Lacey & Rackie) I_icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2019, 6:30 pm

Hudson looked back over at Kira and let out a little sigh before responding. "Consider your offer taken. Is there anything you request in return?" the meister asked before assuming that she would just do this for them for nothing. No one does anything for anyone for free after all.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The rich boiz return! With a raccoon of their own! (Private || Lacey & Rackie)   The rich boiz return! With a raccoon of their own! (Private || Lacey & Rackie) I_icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2019, 12:18 pm

Kira simply shrugged in response. "I don't know? I usually don't expect anything in return. Oh! Okay! I got it! Whenever I travel somewhere, I always buy a small porcelain elephant as a souvenir. So, if you really feel obligated to do something in return for me, you could just get me one. How does that sound?" Kira asked. Knowing what types of families the two come from, it was obvious to assume they were used to the fact that nothing in the world is free. Thus, she just figured that asking for a porcelain elephant for her collection would be the best option.

"I'm fine with that..." Jack muttered, still unsure if the idea was that good, to begin with. Well, at least they would spend some time alone. Though it was all way too convenient for his taste.

"So, uh, is there any place in the world you'd like to visit? I mean, I'm sure you've seen much of the world anyway, but still..." Kira asked.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: The rich boiz return! With a raccoon of their own! (Private || Lacey & Rackie)   The rich boiz return! With a raccoon of their own! (Private || Lacey & Rackie) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2020, 4:59 pm

Hudson nodded his head approvingly. While she was an odd girl, he wasn't going to say no. "Alright then. It's settled." He glanced over at Jack for a moment before looking back at Kira. "Give us some time to, uh, talk and get ready or whatever. Is there a certain way for us to contact you when we're ready? Hudson asked. "If that's alright with you," he said to Jack.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The rich boiz return! With a raccoon of their own! (Private || Lacey & Rackie)   The rich boiz return! With a raccoon of their own! (Private || Lacey & Rackie) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2020, 3:12 pm

"Oh, yeah! Of course!" Kira said as she reached into a pocket of her trousers. She pulled a proper, golden-colored business card and handed it to Hudson. "You can give me a call whenever you wish. Whether it'll be today, tomorrow or even next week." She said and it didn't seem like she was joking. When it comes to her business card - it clearly stated that she was the CEO of a car rental company. "So, yeah, in the meantime I'll try to find my dear, dear brother. Have fun~!" The strange witch said, before muttering her mantra and just teleporting away with a really bright flash of light.

Jack scratched the back of his head. "She's a weirdo. Just like her brother. I do appreciate their efforts in trying to help people though." He commented calmly, with his eyes closed as he put both of his hands into the pockets of his trousers. "With the way our families are, we don't really need a magic-user to take us somewhere though, do we? Not sure about you, but I think I could get a private jet to fly us wherever we need." Jack added. Although employing teleportation magic was a more discreet way of traveling, which was a really, really great thing in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: The rich boiz return! With a raccoon of their own! (Private || Lacey & Rackie)   The rich boiz return! With a raccoon of their own! (Private || Lacey & Rackie) I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2020, 5:37 pm

"Alright. Thank you, Kira. I'll be sure to get in touch if we need you. " He told the witch.
Hudson then turned to Jack. " Yeah, I know, I know but for once, I'd like to go somewhere without permission. I'd like to go somewhere without my parents knowing where I am. You know? "
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The rich boiz return! With a raccoon of their own! (Private || Lacey & Rackie)   The rich boiz return! With a raccoon of their own! (Private || Lacey & Rackie) I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2020, 6:23 pm

"Hm..." Jack frowned, crossing his arms on the chest and looking into the distance, seemingly lost in thoughts. Hudson's idea seemed like a true breath of fresh air he needed. After all, basically thanks to their families they were basically tied to their respective career paths. It was binding both Jack's mind and soul. So, while his plan to borrow a private Jet was just playing it safe and fair, it wouldn't feel as liberating, since it would obviously mean that his parents knew his every move. "Fine." Jack finally said. "Being away from the family clutches seems quite enticing, doesn't it?" He said, with a somewhat mischievous-looking smirk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The rich boiz return! With a raccoon of their own! (Private || Lacey & Rackie)   The rich boiz return! With a raccoon of their own! (Private || Lacey & Rackie) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The rich boiz return! With a raccoon of their own! (Private || Lacey & Rackie)
Page 1 of 1