Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Keith Forrest

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheSnacktavist
SERP Member
SERP Member

Keith Forrest Empty
PostSubject: Keith Forrest   Keith Forrest I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2020, 2:24 am

Keith Forrest 1534094721716

Keith Forrest 6e613e0e81afb52087289f47ae6c41dd

Keith Forrest

Gender/Sex: Male

Meister: N/A "Looking[?]"

Weapon Form:
'The Alchemists Belt'

Keith Forrest 0c7cfd8ad4ff5c6f56380b2669720ee9

Taking the appearance of a leather belt with various empty vials on the hips and two connecting strips that wrap around the thighs with various vials lining the entirety of the leather. When a Vial is active it will be filled with soul energy, glowing vibrantly to signify such a change and will get a symbol upon it related to the effect that the vial is currently in possession of. As Keith grows with strength and gains more souls it is assumed that his vials will begin to fill with more and more useful things for his partner or himself to take advantage of.

AbilityDescriptionSoul Count
PerfumeThe first innate vial that Keith has when in his weapon form is one of the main reasons as to why he isn't truly interested in trying to become stronger, the bad initial impression being the fact that the only ability he has is a Perfume like effect that his wielder can place upon themselves to mimic any scent  for a period of time, the smells of a bakery to the smell of a gym, the effect all depends on his meisters choice. Perfume's symbol is that of a nose with wisps of scent wafting into it.0 Souls

Love Interest: None

Orientation (Sexual/Romantic): Bicurious

Appearance: Keith is a 5'9, 147lb Caucasian male with long messy black hair, blue eyes and a scar on his right cheek with a slight crook to his nose due to a series of fights that he got into as a child.  Keith is physically fit but also fairly greasy as he is a boy with no interest in cleaning regularly due to his work as a mechanic when not at the school. Keith typically likes to wear a beanie and loose fitting clothes that he wouldn't mind getting dirty and all around holds the atmosphere of someone who is already done with it, sporting bags under his eyes that would make any old office worker feel jealous.

Personality: Keith is an asshole as a mechanism to feel as though he has some sort of control on his life, due to his parents being hotshots that were top tier weapons they have expected the world of him and this young man only wanted to live his life and play his music.  He's friendly towards people but often finds himself accidentally pushing them away with his behavior, an often snarky or even pessimistic attitude with a hint of lack of care. He doesn't mean any harm by it and often feels guilty or will apologize after the fact but sometimes it's a bit too late for that and the poor man is left to feel like a dick. Keith has manners when he needs them but often times will go out of his way to avoid his etiquette in order to 'stick it to the man' unless he truly deems the situation worthy of it. Keith really does want to be useful and feel as though he is making a difference, even if he says other wise, it is just that years of being pressured and pushed to be something have given him a sense of spite that refuses to let him progress any further. He wanted to be a musician but instead he was forced to be a weapon because of his birth right, something he still despises to this day but at the same time has an understanding of.

History: Keiths history begins when a internet influencer fell in love with a pod cast host one lucky night, these two hit it off well and it helped that they were both weapons who went to DMWA, with a life of fame in common the two of them got together and after many years Keith was conceived. Now not only were these personalities more public with their child than one typically should be, they also established that they expected him to be the best of the best by the time he was old enough to enter the DMWA. However with expectations higher than most, Keith grew into a very intensely rebellious child, at first it was just him staying out late, ignoring class and disregarding their rules, he was punished for it of course but their constant expectations just kept fueling his fire even when he got to the point where HE DID want to improve, he wanted to make a name for himself and each time he made achievement it was undermined by the audacity of his parents and their behavior; even if in their eyes they just wanted what was best for him. He left his house at the age of 15, living on the streets and making ends meets by working at a mechanics shop, slowly and surely working up the courage to break past the barriers he had put up for himself in order to actually be of some use to some meister somewhere, but he struggles to believe that time will ever come.

Soul Count: 0

Miscellaneous: Keith has access to his perfume ability but opts not to use it.

Have You Read the Rules?
"Answer here"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

Keith Forrest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keith Forrest   Keith Forrest I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2020, 12:40 pm

Reading the history, I would like to point out that the timeline the site takes place in is current. That means that right now is the current year. That means that Keith's parents would have had to meet prior to 2002 or so, which is really quite a ways off of 'internet influencers' even existing. That's early days for social media as a whole, even. Myspace, for example, only became popular in 2005 or so. YouTube was something like 2006/7. Then, a 15 year old going to the academy isn't so uncommon, but if he was a student and estranged then keep in mind that he'd probably be provided a dorm room and an allowance. Every Academy student gets a pretty significant amount. There's also the question of why him running away would not be followed up in any way.

Also, please make sure to read the rules.
Back to top Go down
TheSnacktavist
SERP Member
SERP Member

Keith Forrest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keith Forrest   Keith Forrest I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2020, 3:04 pm

Right sorry, It's been a while so i'm going off of knowledge I have on the top of my head. I'll improve the history and make sure to read through the rules again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Keith Forrest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keith Forrest   Keith Forrest I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Keith Forrest
Page 1 of 1