Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rebecca Spring INACTIVE

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Rebecca Spring INACTIVE Empty
PostSubject: Rebecca Spring INACTIVE   Rebecca Spring INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 8:12 pm

Rebecca Spring INACTIVE AnimeGirl130

Rebecca Spring

Weapon
N/A

Crush
N/A

Boyfriend
N/A

Description
A kind face, usually wears fancy dresses. She has yellow eyes and white long hair. She is about 5' 6", and is very pretty.

Personality
She is a perfectionist. She makes her own clothes, and is obsessed with fashion and what's "in" and "out" in the current time. Her dream is to own a boutique. She always comments on her friend's clothing style, and if it's "Simply horrendous" or "Fabulous!!!" She can get annoying at times, and will not do ANYTHING that involves a SPECK of dust, dirt, or anything that seems dirty. She can be very giving at times, and will do anything for her friends.

History
She was teased and bullied harshly before, and is used to being miserable. She is often taken aback when someone is nice to her. She never had many friends and loves her only ones with all her heart.

Other
Her friends live in her heart, she will do anything for them. If it involves her getting dirty, she will pull through.

Have You Read the Rules?
I love Soul Eater!
Back to top Go down

Rebecca Spring INACTIVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rebecca Spring INACTIVE   Rebecca Spring INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2014, 11:17 am

Hey,I I get accepted and you still need a weapon by that time, let me know, My post is called Hallow
Back to top Go down

Rebecca Spring INACTIVE
Page 1 of 1