Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Looking for some happiness

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Looking for some happiness Empty
PostSubject: Looking for some happiness   Looking for some happiness I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 12:40 am

Fumetsu sighs, watching some small children play in the tall grass. After failing with her 'quest' she decided to just explore the world by herself and experience some happiness. "They are so peaceful..." She mumbles under her breath. Her lips were slowly curling into a smile as one of them begins to run around, chasing the others.

At the moment she was in the form of a bunny rabbit, who just happen to come along a town not to far from Death City. "Aw, it's a bunny!" one of the kids yells while pointing to her excitedly. "Let's capture her!" Fumetsu's eyes slightly widen, knowing it would be a hassle if those kids catch her. Soon enough, all those kid begins to chase her around in hopes to capture her. After awhile she got annoyed and transform into a grey wolf, scaring all the kids away. In the process of this, Fumetsu actually eats one of the kids and enjoys her soul.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for some happiness   Looking for some happiness I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 2:46 am

-Banjee lies around in the tall grass in the form of a Labrador. She had really been enjoying herself lately and she needed a break from all of the stress and depression-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for some happiness   Looking for some happiness I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 3:02 am

"What are you doing here?" She asks the Labrador, knowing it was some kind of witch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for some happiness   Looking for some happiness I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 3:34 am

-she sighs-

Just enjoying myself.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Looking for some happiness   Looking for some happiness I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 12:10 pm

Sprocket appears to be stumbling through the grass nearby in search of something or other. His large motorcycle-flying-thing-thing is parked a little ways back.

Ooc: I hardly ever get to use this guy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for some happiness   Looking for some happiness I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 2:45 pm

-she notices the person somewhat struggling to get to what they needed-

I wonder what they are up to......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for some happiness   Looking for some happiness I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 2:55 pm

People always tend to mess up my vacations... Fumetsu thought, noticing the person as well. Despite the fact that she was annoyed by these other people, she transforms into a blue jay and flies into the air so she could spot the two easily.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Looking for some happiness   Looking for some happiness I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 2:56 pm

Sprocket is muttering to himself with a heavy Irish accent, he smacks his head on a rock as he goes through the grass. He rubs it for a minute before resuming his search.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for some happiness   Looking for some happiness I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 2:59 pm

-she vents deeply and stands up; stretching-

How about we have a little fun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for some happiness   Looking for some happiness I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 3:00 pm

She sighs, hearing what the witch says. Okay then...
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Looking for some happiness   Looking for some happiness I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 3:01 pm

Sprocket exclaims loudly with a grin "found ya ! Little nutter." He says walking up to his motorcycle thingy. He begins attaching the bit of metal he found to the machinery inside.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for some happiness   Looking for some happiness I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 3:03 pm

"What are you doing?" Fumetsu calls out, still in her bird form.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for some happiness   Looking for some happiness I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 3:06 pm

-she turns into her human form and gets lower; pulling some sort of grenade from her bag-

I will enjoy this.....I hope...

-she presses a button and rolls it towards the man's feet. The bomb exploding into a smelly, smokey cloud-
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Looking for some happiness   Looking for some happiness I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 3:09 pm

Sprocket begins looking around for whoever spoke before a massive cloud of smoke goes up around him. They can hear a bit of coughing before it stops. When the smoke clears they can see he has put a gas mask on. He has his arms crossed and is tapping one toe impatiently waiting for an explanation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for some happiness   Looking for some happiness I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 3:12 pm

Haha that witch is screwed. She chuckles to herself, waiting to see what the witch will do next.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for some happiness   Looking for some happiness I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 3:13 pm

-she laughs-

You must have had an extreme stomach ache there, bud.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Looking for some happiness   Looking for some happiness I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 3:14 pm

His voice is slightly muffled by the mask " what the bloody hell was that for?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for some happiness   Looking for some happiness I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 3:16 pm

Fr my amusement, silly!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for some happiness   Looking for some happiness I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 3:19 pm

Fumetsu, still curious about his machinery, flies somewhere she couldn't be seen by the man and transforms into a rabbit again. She then hops over to his machinery and begins to examine it with caution.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Looking for some happiness   Looking for some happiness I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 3:23 pm

The machine emits a low purring noise and is belching smoke from the pipes. " we'll I'm certainly one for games and all but I'm kind of lookin fer someone at the moment. But first!" He says turning to the machine and kicking it repeatedly " I. Need. To. Fix. This. Thing!!! " he gives one final kick and a loud pop comes from the machine "there! All fixed."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for some happiness   Looking for some happiness I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 3:25 pm

-she snickers-

Looks like you need a new one of those.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Looking for some happiness   Looking for some happiness I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 3:26 pm

"Nope! It's supposed to do that. I should know I made it!" He says proudly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for some happiness   Looking for some happiness I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 3:28 pm

Fumetsu coughs, smelling some of the smoke from the pipes. "Are you sure that thing is fixed?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for some happiness   Looking for some happiness I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 3:30 pm

-she looks at him with an "Are you serious" look on her face-

Well, seems normal enough.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Looking for some happiness   Looking for some happiness I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 5:56 pm

"Of course I'm sure!" He says hopping over it to fumetsu "now back to the important stuff! Reaver humbly requests your aid in defeating the academy!if you don't mind that is."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for some happiness   Looking for some happiness I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for some happiness
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next