Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mentoring program

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Mentoring program Empty
PostSubject: Mentoring program   Mentoring program I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 10:52 pm

Ace walks in to the death room, ready to confront Shinigami. Once he reaches the mirror in the room, he begins writing the numbers on it as he says them out loud. "42-42-564 Whenever you need him, knock on Death's door."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

Mentoring program Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mentoring program   Mentoring program I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 11:03 pm

Lord Death appears in the mirror, tilting his 'head'. "Welcome Welcome! What can I do for you today?"
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Mentoring program Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mentoring program   Mentoring program I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 11:09 pm

"Lord Death." He bows. "One of the newer students, Ayoko, doesn't have a partner yet. So I would like to request your permission for a mentoring program. I would like to take her on missions that are of her rank, and watch over her to make sure she doesn't get injured. This way in case she is ever without a partner, she'll know how to self wield so she's not unarmed." He looks down glumly. "Also sir, I would like to apologize for killing that student last night. I let my insanity get to me again..."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

Mentoring program Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mentoring program   Mentoring program I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 11:13 pm

Lord Death rubs his 'chin'. "I recall doing something like that a few years ago for another person...A trial enrollment of sorts...Sounds like a great idea. Take care of it. And about the student you killed..." The hand reaches through the mirror, roughly karate chopping Ace on the head. "Make sure it doesn't happen again, or I'll have Stein look you over..."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Mentoring program Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mentoring program   Mentoring program I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 11:15 pm

"Ack!" Ace falls to the ground, with a comical little blood spout coming out of his head. "Yes... sir..."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

Mentoring program Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mentoring program   Mentoring program I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 11:17 pm

Lord Death nods before disappearing from the mirror, head tilted again.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Mentoring program Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mentoring program   Mentoring program I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 11:24 pm

Ace exits the death room, rubbing his head.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Mentoring program Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mentoring program   Mentoring program I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 11:29 pm

Ace stops for a second and thinks, then hurridly rushes back in to the death room. "4242564wheneveryouneedhimknockondeathsdoor!" He almost forgot about the mission to Japan.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

Mentoring program Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mentoring program   Mentoring program I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 11:45 pm

Lord Death reappears and his mask takes on an exasperated expression. "Did you kiill another student already?"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Mentoring program Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mentoring program   Mentoring program I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 11:49 pm

"N-no sir. However I have one last question. Reaver, the Kishin egg that the academy failed to hunt a hundred and some years ago? When Dralin and the rest of us went to hunt him, and he took one of the students with him. My brother also appeared that night and left me with a note. I must request a mission to go to Japan with Bri to find him, and possibly the kidnapped student."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

Mentoring program Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mentoring program   Mentoring program I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 11:51 pm

Lord Death thinks a moment. "I want you to take a team with you. A student team. You may take whoever you wish."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Mentoring program Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mentoring program   Mentoring program I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 11:56 pm

"To be honest sir, I am convinced that only my brother will be there. I would hate to waste the time of the other students over such a simple matter. I'd go alone as if on personal business, but I wanted to take Bri with me. However, if you still insist I take a team with me, then I don't really have a choice."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

Mentoring program Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mentoring program   Mentoring program I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2013, 12:01 am

Lord Death nods. "I do insist. Some of our students could use the experience."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Mentoring program Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mentoring program   Mentoring program I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2013, 12:03 am

"Yes sir." Ace chuckles at the thought of his brother being surprise attacked by an entire team of students.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

Mentoring program Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mentoring program   Mentoring program I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2013, 12:06 am

Lord Death nods. "Good luck." He flashes a peace sign before the image fades.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Mentoring program Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mentoring program   Mentoring program I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2013, 12:22 am

"Heh yeah... good luck..." He sluggishly exits the Death Room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mentoring program Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mentoring program   Mentoring program I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mentoring program
Page 1 of 1