Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kaizoe

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Kaizoe Empty
PostSubject: Kaizoe   Kaizoe I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 5:46 am

Kaizoe Jace10

Kaizoe

Weapon Form
Kaizoe Heated10
Has a dial on it, that causes Kaizoe to have different abilities based on where the dial is set.
White: Camouflages the user as long as the dial is on white. (Does not turn Zuiichi invisible)
Red: Creates a combustion on impact.
Orange: Causes a chemical reaction that begins to melt away material.
Yellow: Sends a charge of electricity through the object on impact.
Green: Poisons any organism on contact. (Multiple concessions of contact inject the organism with more potent poison)
Blue: Dehydrates an object slightly on impact, draining any water from it. (Multiple hits can completely drain an object of water)
Purple: Generates a small shield that can reflect a limited amount of magic.
Black: Injects the target with Black Blood on impact.

Meister
Zuiichi

Crush
N/a

Boyfriend/Girlfriend
N/A

Description
Kaizoe had his right eye removed by all of the abuse his parents did to him, and the other is left soulless by all of his dignity being ripped from him. Despite the way he keeps his mouth wrapped up, Kaizoe is not mute.

Personality
Very timid, relies on his sister for everything, though he's also pretty much her bitch, absolutely fucking insane.

History
When IT was born, it had no gender. IT was also born to two very deranged parents. They loved nothing more than sex, and their crooked experiments. Due to these two loves, the split IT's soul in two, along with having two separate bodies. The pain of the split was equivalent to two years of torture, and left both children scarred already, not even a month old. One child was a girl Zuiichi, the other a guy Kaizoe. Both were experimented on constantly, and beat severely. They were also punished severely, and the punishments varied depending on what rule they broke. Once, Kaizoe was sitting in his room with his sister, and began petting one of the animals that they were told to mutate. As punishment, he was tied to a poll and the animal was sent to maul him. Another time, Kaizoe told his father that he loved him, and as punishment (his parents took it as a sign that Kaizoe could be turning gay) they bound him and made his sister rape him. Then, Kaizoe watched his parents' male neighbor swimming in his pool, so his father poured acid in his right eye. Kaizoe's parents forced his sister to rape him various times, in attempt to teach them the joys of sex, and to ensure that neither would be homosexual. His mother raped him on occasion when his father was away as well. Being abused, physically, mentally, emotionally, and sexually for all his life, Kaizoe and his sister were finally rescued by Dralin Akagi, and Ryu Vallhen. The two of them are currently trying to find and kill them, for allow their parents to get away without being killed.

Voice
Toto Sakigami from the anime: Dead Man Wonderland

Theme
Midnight- Trans Siberian Orchestra

Other
Kaizoe fears his sister, and loves her very much. The two abuse each other constantly, though Kaizoe often apologizes for it.

Have You Read the Rules?
0_0 -_- 0_0 nope.

Last edited by Ace on August 1st 2013, 8:18 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

Kaizoe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaizoe   Kaizoe I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 2:53 pm

Is his name pronounced "ee-ee"?
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Kaizoe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaizoe   Kaizoe I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 3:06 pm

It has no name ........
Back to top Go down

Kaizoe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaizoe   Kaizoe I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 3:11 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Kaizoe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaizoe   Kaizoe I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 6:13 pm

RMW and I haven't gotten to names yet, those were just the two codes I used to name them
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Kaizoe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaizoe   Kaizoe I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 9:31 pm

So when are you two gonna use these guys?
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Kaizoe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaizoe   Kaizoe I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 10:08 pm

as soon as RMW gets back on
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Kaizoe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaizoe   Kaizoe I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 10:30 pm

Neat. As soon as the thread is up, I think I will introduce them to Lycaon because they all share an awful past, and Lycaon is a neutral character
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

Kaizoe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaizoe   Kaizoe I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2016, 12:31 pm

ACE.

If this character is inactive, move him to the inactive section. Otherwise, fix the length of the description sections.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kaizoe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaizoe   Kaizoe I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kaizoe
Page 1 of 1