Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kataro's Son, Kaito-Is this something for Kaito to look forward to?

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Kataro's Son, Kaito-Is this something for Kaito to look forward to? Empty
PostSubject: Kataro's Son, Kaito-Is this something for Kaito to look forward to?   Kataro's Son, Kaito-Is this something for Kaito to look forward to? I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2013, 2:41 pm

Kataro's son, Kaito, was new to the academy. He was slowly walking up the stairs with his hands in his pockets. He wasn't to happy about being forced to go to academy. He was never a very scocial person. He reached the top of the stairs and turned and looked over the city. "I wish I could leave this place..." Kaito was detatcged from basically everything. His life's dream was to grow up and live alone in London. But he knew his father would never allow it. He turned and looked at the courtyard and headed towards the perfectly symmetrical doors of the DWMA. He reached the door and put his hand on it slowly. "It's probably not as bad as you think..." He said to himself. He opened the door and the first thing he saw was people. He let out a sigh of irritation and slowly walked through the halls. He tried his best not to make eye contact with anyone. He wasn't ready to make friends just yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Son, Kaito-Is this something for Kaito to look forward to?   Kataro's Son, Kaito-Is this something for Kaito to look forward to? I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2013, 12:39 am

kara was looking around for her big brother she wanted to wish him luck on his first day of dwma
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Son, Kaito-Is this something for Kaito to look forward to?   Kataro's Son, Kaito-Is this something for Kaito to look forward to? I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2013, 12:52 am

Kirk bumped into Kara. "Oh.. Hey sis.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Son, Kaito-Is this something for Kaito to look forward to?   Kataro's Son, Kaito-Is this something for Kaito to look forward to? I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2013, 12:53 am

Kaito bumped into Kara. "Oh.. Hey sis.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Son, Kaito-Is this something for Kaito to look forward to?   Kataro's Son, Kaito-Is this something for Kaito to look forward to? I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2013, 12:55 am

hi big bro " she said hugging him ' i just wanted to wish you good luck today "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Son, Kaito-Is this something for Kaito to look forward to?   Kataro's Son, Kaito-Is this something for Kaito to look forward to? I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2013, 12:56 am

Kaito hugged her back. "I hate this place. There's waaaayy to many people."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Son, Kaito-Is this something for Kaito to look forward to?   Kataro's Son, Kaito-Is this something for Kaito to look forward to? I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2013, 1:02 am

kara pouted at him " man i wish i could be hear but nnnnoooooo i have to wait your so lucky evin though you dont know it yet "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Son, Kaito-Is this something for Kaito to look forward to?   Kataro's Son, Kaito-Is this something for Kaito to look forward to? I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2013, 1:09 am

Kaito rolled his eyes. "(sigh) I know I don't know it yet..... I don't think I ever will." He released Kara from his hug and looked at the ceiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Son, Kaito-Is this something for Kaito to look forward to?   Kataro's Son, Kaito-Is this something for Kaito to look forward to? I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2013, 1:13 am

kara smiled at him ' just talk to some one be yourself everyones going to like you " kara smiled (hay g2g bbt i have school)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Son, Kaito-Is this something for Kaito to look forward to?   Kataro's Son, Kaito-Is this something for Kaito to look forward to? I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2013, 7:34 am

Jet having seen the Kaito and Kara walks over and says "You two remind me of some."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Son, Kaito-Is this something for Kaito to look forward to?   Kataro's Son, Kaito-Is this something for Kaito to look forward to? I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2013, 8:07 am

Kaito smiled slightly. "I have white hair like my mom and a face and body type like my dad...." Kaito waited to see if that rung any bells.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Son, Kaito-Is this something for Kaito to look forward to?   Kataro's Son, Kaito-Is this something for Kaito to look forward to? I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2013, 8:41 am

kara smiled" and i have a body like my moms and hair and eyes like my dad " kara said with a cheery smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Son, Kaito-Is this something for Kaito to look forward to?   Kataro's Son, Kaito-Is this something for Kaito to look forward to? I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2013, 9:31 am

Samantha: I was quite distracted by my thoughts as I walked down the halls, and I almost fall on Kara. "Oh! I'm SOOO sorry!!" I exclaim embarrassedly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Son, Kaito-Is this something for Kaito to look forward to?   Kataro's Son, Kaito-Is this something for Kaito to look forward to? I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2013, 4:37 pm

Jet mentally switches Kaito's hair onto Kara and switchs Kara's hair onto Kaito and says "You are Kataro's and Luna's kids aren't you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Son, Kaito-Is this something for Kaito to look forward to?   Kataro's Son, Kaito-Is this something for Kaito to look forward to? I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2013, 4:42 pm

Samantha: I step back and look at the two. Yep, I could see the similarities.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Son, Kaito-Is this something for Kaito to look forward to?   Kataro's Son, Kaito-Is this something for Kaito to look forward to? I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2013, 6:50 pm

"Yep. Those are my parents..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Son, Kaito-Is this something for Kaito to look forward to?   Kataro's Son, Kaito-Is this something for Kaito to look forward to? I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2013, 6:59 pm

"I forgot to say this I am Jet Tucker one of your dad's good friends."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Son, Kaito-Is this something for Kaito to look forward to?   Kataro's Son, Kaito-Is this something for Kaito to look forward to? I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2013, 7:04 pm

Samantha: "I'm Samantha. I'm not particularly familiar with your parents, but I know them." I pipe in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Son, Kaito-Is this something for Kaito to look forward to?   Kataro's Son, Kaito-Is this something for Kaito to look forward to? I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2013, 8:02 pm

"I probably should not say what me and him did during free time it would probably be a bad infleunce for you two." Jet then grins at the memories of running across roofs raiding gang bases the party and heading to Chubra Cabra's
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Son, Kaito-Is this something for Kaito to look forward to?   Kataro's Son, Kaito-Is this something for Kaito to look forward to? I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2013, 10:32 pm

Kara smiled at Samantha " oh that's okay" kara smiled at them and mad a funny face ot kaito " bro I'm sssssoooooooooooooooooo board " she whined
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Son, Kaito-Is this something for Kaito to look forward to?   Kataro's Son, Kaito-Is this something for Kaito to look forward to? I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2013, 10:42 pm

"I'm soooooo unhappy... I hate this school. There's to many people!" He said while folding his arm and closing his eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Son, Kaito-Is this something for Kaito to look forward to?   Kataro's Son, Kaito-Is this something for Kaito to look forward to? I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2013, 10:47 pm

Samantha: "you know, there's someone else I know who seems a lot like you." I remark to Kaito.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Son, Kaito-Is this something for Kaito to look forward to?   Kataro's Son, Kaito-Is this something for Kaito to look forward to? I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2013, 10:50 pm

Kara frowned " I'm sorry they made you come to school hear "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Son, Kaito-Is this something for Kaito to look forward to?   Kataro's Son, Kaito-Is this something for Kaito to look forward to? I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2013, 10:51 pm

"Ehhh as I say screw rules back before you two were born me and your father used to be theives I still am but I dont know about Kataro."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Son, Kaito-Is this something for Kaito to look forward to?   Kataro's Son, Kaito-Is this something for Kaito to look forward to? I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2013, 10:54 pm

Kara looked at key and smiled a wicked smile" oooooooooohhhhhhhh I have blackmail " kara said in an evil giggly high pitched tones
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Son, Kaito-Is this something for Kaito to look forward to?   Kataro's Son, Kaito-Is this something for Kaito to look forward to? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kataro's Son, Kaito-Is this something for Kaito to look forward to?
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next